Kama Sutra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased inside Mom and slowly went all the way up into her pussy.

"mmmmmmm," Mom mewed some more. Clearly, I had woken her up, but she was both drowsy, and groggy. But what stoked me was, Mom squeezed her pussy muscles once, flinching her butt, pulling on my cock inside her. She was mewing to push me away, and yet her pussy welcomed me back inside.

I was in no rush. I was as awake as I should have been at that moment. I played with Mom's tits. I rubbed her arms. My hand reached her neck and cleared the hair away slowly, and I brought my lips on the back of her neck.

Mom moaned in appreciation, "mmmm." I gracefully continued.

My hips were making love to Mom in slow motion, below. My cock going up in her and coming back out lazily.

If I was going to stop making love to Mom, this was how I would want my last session to be with her. Our bodies attached; my cock inside her and my lips on her. I raised my hand from her chest to her neck, widening my grip loosely around her neck. My lips moved lower to kiss her shoulders.

Mom by now had stirred awake but was still sleepy and had her eyes closed. Her body was responding to my machinations. Her butt started to move slowly, languidly attempting to synchronize with my hip movement, improving the reach of my cock inside her.

My hand traveled up from her neck to Mom's face. My hand cupped the far side of her face, and I pulled her towards me. She let me turn her head, her neck stretched. Her face tilted towards mine, I raised my head up and then lowered my lips on hers. My kiss was perfunctory, her lips were closed. But I stayed on her lips.

Down below, the action was heating up. It had been more than fifteen minutes since I had been slow fucking her, and both of us could not take it anymore. My movement was increasingly becoming intense. Mom was responding with a similar purpose.

I ground my lips strongly on Mom, and she parted hers to let my tongue enter her. Moaning and welcoming me, "mmmm." My hand pulled her face some more, so as to engage her better with my tongue.

Lower below, I started bucking hard. I was moments away from cumming inside her -- one more time.

Mom realized this. Instead of letting me cum, she pulled forward and got my cock completely out of her. Suddenly, I was in the danger of spraying on her butt -- I was that close. I would have, but the surprise move from Mom got me off the edge, slowly.

Mom took a while to slowly move about, giving me further time to cool down a bit. She turned completely to face me and hug me, and we started kissing again, slowly and deliberately. If she was upset about me having woken her up, then this was a nice way of showing it.

We kissed, groped, clawed, and played, slowly, lazily, and leisurely. My dick went soft and got hard again over the next few minutes.

Mom turned me straight to climb me. She purposefully rode me and took my cock back in, with no further foreplay. As I lay back and relished the feeling of Mom riding me, Mom pulled on my hand. I sat up, using Mom as support, as she was still riding on my cock.

My hands went behind Mom's shoulder blades, and I sat up, mashing her breasts into my chest. One hand left her upper back and rubbed her spine in circles, moving down towards her butt. When my hand reached the crack in her ass, I went further deep and pulled her from the edge onto my cock; every inch in her.

Mom's hands were behind my shoulder and neck, tighter with her elbow pulling the back of my head into her bosom. Even though it was difficult, I slowly moved my mouth and made my way to her right nipple.

Mom's butt started moving, and we started the haphazard rhythm again. The heat getting the better of us until I had cum and Mom had climaxed. We just couldn't find a synchronized movement between our groins and just humped together.

Mom moaned first as she came, "mmmmuuuummmmmmm," enjoying her climax.

We were bucking rapidly. I was below, so my move was to help Mom's butt do all the work.

"mmmmm." Mom moaned some more.

I must be having a chip to cash with some god, because I prayed to hold back for a moment longer, and my wish was granted. Mom climaxed, and I continued to help move her.

Mom must have been tired, but she was awake and knew I had not yet cum. I knew her dilemma and backed her up somewhat, kissed my way up her chest and into her lips. Cock pulsing inside her but no butt movements.

Slowly we parted, and I pushed Mom back. While still impaled, she rolled back until her shoulders had reached the mattress. Her hands were in mine, slowing her descent. Her pussy tightened around my cock, as she went back. I was already on an edge, but with each inch Mom going back down, an inch of my cock came out of her as well. Her feet remained on the mattress folded at her knee.

Eventually, when Mom had gone back down fully, her back straight on the mattress, I started to extract myself from below her, pulling my cock out too.

I pulled back one leg at a time and kneeled between her spread legs in a manner that I had my legs together, shins to the mattress, my butt cheeks touching the heel. My back was straight.

Mom knew what I was doing, and she pulled herself up and rode me once more. As she descended on my straight cock, she too was kneeling in an identical position as I was, but just that her knees were outside my legs and her pussy enveloped my cock one more time.

In our kneeling position, also enacted for the shoot, we faced each other with her breasts squeezed between us. Our hands behind each other, supporting one another to stay straight up.

I used my knees as a lever to drill my cock up into her. Mom raised herself sufficiently, using her knees to let me come up into her. With every jerk up, I lifted Mom slightly with me, and her knees left the mattress a few inches.

Our lips reattached in mutual admiration and love. Our tongues explored the depths of each other's mouths.

I bounced up into Mom, she came down onto my cock, as we started rocking up and down while holding onto each other tightly. Inevitably our lips disengaged as a result of enhanced action down below.

I rolled my shoulders back, and pulled my hands behind me, straightening my elbows supporting my weight and most of Mom's weight.

Mom, on her part, stretched her hands forward on my chest and remained perched on my cock. She had just got granted more space to move, and she made good use of it and rocked hard. I, too, had strong back support with my hands pulled back on the mattress, of which I took advantage of and pumped into an upward piston move into Mom.

It was as if we were natural at this. It got us heady. We both knew we would cum soon. I tried to time it with Mom. She tried to time it with me.

I burst out first, 'huuuunnngh," along with sending ropes of my cum inside her.

Mom increased her rocking, grinding her pussy into the base of my cock more than once and exhaling herself.

"oooohhh," Mom let out along with her arms that pulled me up and back into her chest and neck. It stopped her moves, but she was already overboard and convulsing in my arms.

We slowly settled after the climax, and I slipped back. Since my knees were still bent under Mom, I pulled her along with me. As she lay on top of me, juices flowed out of her pussy on my dick that had since flopped out. We straightened our legs. I wrapped my arms around her, to ensure there was no way Mom considers rolling off from top of me.

We stayed embraced. Mom's head into my neck, her face resting on my chest. her arm pulled up on my shoulder. My arms behind her, one on her upper back and the other lower, with my hand on her butt.

I almost rocked her into sleep. I, too, zoned off.

Mom woke up to realize that she had rolled off on my side, but she was nestled into me, and my arm was behind her back. Her head was huddled in my armpit.

As Mom stirred, she glanced up to look at the bedside clock. It said five am. She rested her neck back on my arm and brought her hand back on top of my chest to catch a few more winks.

Mom's arm movement roused me. I groggily looked down towards her, raising my head, and saw her trying to get comfortable.

I lowered my hand on Mom's cheek and removed a couple of strands of hair from her face, and she looked up as the hair cleared.

Our subsequent action could not have been more impulsive and consecutive. We both, together, brought our heads forward to kiss and our arms behind the other's head, pulling. We already knew both wanted another round before the sun broke in a new day with its rays.

What began, with an anxious, frisky move, slowly developed into kissing and necking foreplay.

I had rolled on top of Mom and between her legs even as she went on her back to accommodate me. I bent lower from her lips to her neck, and then her chest. As I hunched to reach her breasts, her hands held my head between her palms to pull me up. She wanted to get a move on and needed me inside her.

Ironical, as it may sound, my dick did not support my heart, my mind, and the rest of my body. I was only half ready. Nowhere near worthy of intercourse.

Mom saw my predicament and smiled back up into my eyes. Had she outfucked me? I looked at her and did not know what to do next, except kiss, grope, lick and suck her until I got hard. Mom had another idea, though.

Mom pushed on my chest and got my back up from off her. My back went straight up until I was sitting up on my knees in front of Mom. Her legs stretched straight between mine. Mom rose too, staying in front of me. She hunched forward and took my dick in her hand. She lovingly kissed Adam jr.

Mom slowly worked her way into getting me erect. It did not take long, but the love and devotion she showed towards getting me back hard, was far more than sexual for me.

Mom first completely sucked my half-hard dick into her mouth and gave it a few good slurps. Having cleaned it with her saliva, she started kissing around, licking portions left untouched. Mom licked the base with an extended tongue that seemed way more sluttier than I can explain.

Soon enough, I was hard as steel.

Mom continued to spend time making love to my dick with her mouth. I would have selfishly let her get me off, but I had not forgotten Mom wanted it inside her.

I pushed Mom slowly back from her shoulder, expressing my intent with her to lay back. Mom went down on her back.

I pulled each of her legs at a time and dragged them outside mine, to have her thighs spread wide. Then I bent forward and pulled her butt with both my hands squeezing between her and the mattress. When I had both her butt cheeks in the middle of my palms, I raised her quim to my dick level. Soles of her feet leveled with the mattress and she perched her pussy up for me.

Mom knew what I wanted to do, and helped. We were communicating with our eyes.

With Mom's feet on the bed, raised butt, her arched back pushed her tummy up. Her hands lay flat on the bed.

I moved my left hand from under Mom's right buttock forward towards her left buttock. My forearm supported her buttock, as my palm went for the opposite buttock from under her. In doing so, I bent forward and used my other hand on the bed to support my weight.

My hand and forearm had Mom's buttocks, my dick was lined for action at her pussy. Mom helped, she brought a hand up and got my dick to enter her about an inch.

My cock went in all the way. Mom raised her butt some more, with the help of her feet, to get me the perfect angle. It helped, and I found bottom.

I was already near climax, but the electric energy between us was so wired in anticipation that I wanted Mom to cum or orgasm before me. I gave a few solid thrusts.

Mom was inclined back with her head on the pillow and the rest of her body in the air, mostly.

I pumped steadily.

Blood rushed into Mom's head, and she was way too worked up. She tried to jerk her butt wherever possible, but I drilled her with pushes and pulls, plunges, and draws.

Mom went into convulsions, shuddering and trembling silently.

Only her throat gave away grunts, 'uuunnnghh, uuunnnghh, uuunnnghh."

Mom settled down slowly after her climax, and I kept slowly pushing into her and pulling out so as to maximize her pleasure.

Mom lowered her butt, popping me out of her.

I was hard, and Mom was tired. Mom turned on her side, as she sank on the bed, realizing just then how fatigued she was. She gave me no heed and let me hang there with an erect drooling cock.

I kind-of hoped Mom would not mind my going for relieving myself, but I had a little better idea.

I let my left hand fall lower under Mom's left arm that had disappeared between her and the bed. I rolled her further forward, remaining bent on top of her.

I removed myself from between Mom's legs, and her turn got her face forward into the mattress. I continued to hover over Mom on all fours. My knees resting outside her legs, one hand on her right on the mattress and the other prodding her to turn.

I pulled my hand, once again under her, this time under her stomach, near her navel. I pulled her up, signaling her to hunch with her butt and groin up in the air.

Mom was too malleable at the time to resist. I got her butt up in the air, and her head and her arms remained on the pillow giving her a forward incline. Even better, I thought.

My dick was rock hard and gooey all over. I opened her butt cheeks and entered her pussy hastily to have another dip of lubricant for my next part.

I pulled out, getting a purr from Mom. I wondered what I had made of her. She wanted more.

I did not stop anyway. I lifted myself a few inches to aim at the crown in Mom's ass. As soon as I touched down, Mom shuddered. She just did not have it in her to resist or even flinch.

I entered her ass as if it had already been fucked all night. My cock went in smoothly despite twice the friction as it got from Mom's pussy, but that was mainly because of the tight opening and not because of Mom contracting her anus.

I slowly but firmly kept going until I was all in.

Mom sang her approval, "mmmmmmmmmm."

I halted after going all the way inside her butt and relished yet another blissful feeling.

Deciding to wait no more, and I started digging and drilling, plunging, and pulling.

Mom, in a matter of time, started whimpering and hissing. The headiness of blood going to her head again and getting fucked superbly did the trick.

Mom started moaning, crying, and grunting, all at the same time. "hhhaaa, aaahh, mmmm, hhhaaa, aaahh, mmmm." I couldn't tell which was for my entry and which was for my plunging in. But I loved making her happy, and there was no better way of showing it than this.

It would have ideally taken me longer to spurt inside Mom, but I let loose assuming she won't be giving me another round of climax. But low and behold she started cumming even before I hit my first strand in her.

"mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," said Mom. Letting me know she had gotten another rocking climax. "mmmmuuuuaaaaghhh," long and nice moans.

I let loose a batch of threads in her, grunting from my chest, "uhh, uhh."

Mom kept spasming under me, her hips shaking in my hands as she convulsed and shivered and went rigid all over. I held her steady and kept pumping to increase her pleasure.

When Mom was done, she just fell forward out of exhaustion, face forward into the pillow. From my vantage point, I could barely see her face, with her hair strewn across her cheek.

With Mom having pulled off from my cock, I sat back on my knees, also tired, but already plotting my next move. I looked towards the bedside clock. Ten past six.

I bent forward beside Mom and brought my face near hers. I uncovered her face from under the bunch of stray hair on her face. Mom was sweating. I used the duvet covers to rub the beads of sweat from her forehead and cheek. Slowly I cleaned her face, and our breathing normalized.

I continued to use the covers to clear the sweat off Mom's shoulder and her back.

Then I leaned forward to kiss her cheek. Mom remained motionless, her eyes closed. I moved towards her exposed ear and kissed it lightly. Slowly, working with her, getting the tip of my tongue to play inside her earlobe.

Mom purred her approval. "mmm."

I licked and kissed. I moved behind her back and started kissing her shoulders, removing more hair from there. I kissed my way down on her bare back and licked her spine all the way into her crack, stopping every few inches.

Mom twitched and jerked her butt. I couldn't get, whether in disapproval or otherwise. I chose, otherwise.

I licked ahead and then moved sideways. I traveled to the side of Mom's hip and forged my hands under her to turn her facing upwards.

Mom was pliant, but that could possibly be because she was mostly limp out of exhaustion, this much I knew of.

I had to bring Mom back to life, and I chose her pussy would be the best place to start.

Once I had Mom lie straight up, I opened her legs. She complied.

I was intent on making this last and changed positions to stretch myself between her legs, face forward into her pussy.

I spent, on purpose, a lot of time on surroundings and only then dived into the heavenly lips where I had come out of. I slurped Mom's juices which had been trickling out. Her last couple of climaxes had mixed with my cum in her, and an intoxicating concoction was flowing out of her. I licked away and cleaned the lot.

Once Mom's pussy was clean, I started directly attacking her clitoris. My tonguing her pussy was already working on her, licking the juices was already getting her out of her reverie, but my attack on her clitoris got her fully conscious.

I flicked her clit, then pulled on it with my lips, then stroked it, and then repeated it all again.

Mom went into a frenzy. If she had any fluids left in her, she would have spurted them all out in a big climax I sensed coming. But Mom was dry, or so I thought.

In my reverence of her pussy, I was giving Mom the pleasure of her lifetime, especially so because it came at the back of night-long lovemaking.

Mom was jerking her hips, shaking her butt and at the same time, brought her hands behind my head to pull me in. I had my answer to what she wanted me to do.

I continued to lick and suck until Mom orgasmed with a big grunt, that topped her earlier ones. Her breath went from fast to rapid.

She gave a long, "UUUUNNNNGGGHHH," and went limp almost instantly, after a couple of jerks.

It seemed to me Mom had fainted, and possibly she had. I was intent on making sure no amount of liquid gold she was producing goes to waste. I gulped it all.

After another minute of sucking on her pussy, I moved up. Leaving a trail on a limp body, I came near her face. Mom was coming back to consciousness, possibly as a result of my subsequent ministrations. Her half-open eyes gave an impression of ecstasy she had just felt. The enigmatic smile on her face gave away the extreme bliss she felt just then.

I fell forward to kiss Mom on her lips, and she welcomed me whole-heartedly. We kissed passionately, my tongue doing things to her mouth that I had just done to her pussy.

As soon as we stopped kissing, Mom zoned out briefly, clearly out of fatigue, and then returned back after a few minutes. When she was out, I looked towards the bedside clock. Five past seven. The light sneaked in from the curtains in bits. We had never switched off the bedside lamp the whole night.

I sat up, and my worst fears enveloped me again. That was the last sex I had with Mom. Would she reconsider? I was in doubt after last night. It felt I had taken advantage of her most of the night. Well, she did like most of what we did. Just then, she came back to life and looked towards me. Her arm reached out, touching my thigh.

"Good Morning, Mom," I greeted her and felt a tinge of guilt in my heart.