Kama Sutra Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom removed one hand on Alex's thigh to get hold of my cock, then she guided it in until it was halfway inside Alex's pussy. I had to bend forward to move into Alex, and it got me closer to Mom as well.

Mom removed both her hands to pull me from around my shoulders, I wrapped my arms around Mom's back, and our lips met passionately.

I had gone all the way inside Alex, Mom had settled back on Alex's face. Mom and I kissed with tongues alternating in each other's mouths., turning our heads occasionally to find the right angle. Increasing the pressure. Our hands pulled each other aggressively. As much as I was pulling Mom hard, Alex too gripped Mom's thighs tightly to keep Mom from dismounting her face.

Mom and I moaned, 'muuah, muaaaah, muaaah," jointly in each other's mouths.

It took me no longer than ten strokes to start spewing my sperm inside Alex, who was probably on her second or third climax of the evening.

I continued to pump Alex, even after having cum inside her, mostly because I did not want to disengage from Mom above, and that my cock remained hard, helped.

Mom took charge again, and she got off Alex on her own, getting an anguished moan from Alex, "mmmuuuummmm."

Mom untangled from my grip as well and hastily turned towards Alex, bending forward to kiss her beautiful cum laden face, wet from Mom's juices.

Mom took a few moments to lick and kiss her before sitting straight and nudged me to get off from Alex.

As I exited Alex's pussy with a low plop, both Mom and I, sitting on our knees, looked down on the beautiful creature in front of us, writhing and squirming for more.

Mom nodded towards me to get away from Alex's legs and replaced me between her thighs. Mom was getting ready to do another unthinkable act as far as I was concerned -- eat pussy. More so that was loaded with my cum.

Mom bent forward and without much hesitation, dived straight in. She licked the overflowing juices first and then started working her way in. Her tongue going deeper and dug out a mixture of her son's sperm and Alex's cum.

I was amazed and sat next to her awestruck, looking at my marvelous mother.

As if reading my mind, Mom pulled her head out from Alex's thighs and turned to look at me. She jerked her head up once, looking at me as if asking me, 'what the hell are you waiting for?'

I got out of the daydream and quickly wobbled on my knees, using Mom's butt as support. Once I was behind Mom, and between her legs, I momentarily admired Mom's beautifully sculpted butt. I caressed it all over with my palms and thanked God for answering my prayers.

Mom went back to licking, sucking, and slurping Alex's pussy, and her ass raised towards me. I sat on my knees behind Mom in this three-person human chain.

I locked my grip on Mom's hips and took target at her pussy with my dick. Mom was already leaking from the pussy, and did not need any further stimulation. I lowered and adjusted with my hips, and once at level, I moved forward into Mom's pussy.

Oh, what a feeling! It was as if I had died and entered heaven.

I slowly moved forward until I had full depth. Mom shook her ass to welcome me inside her. She squeezed her pussy to pull me in, or maybe to get a move on.

I entered Mom's pussy, after having just exited another pussy, that of Alex. The difference was apples and oranges. Mom was Mom, not just an apple, she was a forbidden apple.

I shut my eyes to savor the moment.

I slowly started running in and out of Mom. Not enough to rock Mom so hard that she won't be able to lick Alex.

Alex was ecstatic, "mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm."

It took all the resolve possible for me to keep drilling into Mom in a slow push-and-pull routine. I lasted only minutes in this pattern and involuntarily started to thrust harder and pull stronger.

From my vantage point, I could see the back of Mom until her head and from there on the naked front of Alex until her closed eyes.

There came a point that my thrusts became thumps, strong and rapid.

Mom, too, changed her tack. She held Alex's thighs from outside and with her mouth plugged in Alex's pussy, each of my thrust got Mom's tongue to go in her pussy like a dart. With each thump I delivered into Mom's pussy, her tongue shot up further into Alex, only to come back with each pullback I drew from Mom. She had long slurped all the juices that were deposited in Alex's pussy, now she was generating a regular batch of fresh nectar, of which Mom did not spill any.

I was on edge only briefly before I started spraying Mom's inside with my semen with as much energy I had in me. I was really giving it to her.

"hhhuuunngh, hhhuuunngh," I exulted.

In my own zone, I was not even aware Mom was orgasming.

"MMMMUUUAAANNGGH, AANNGGH," Mom let out a muffled grunt inside Alex's pussy.

At one point, Mom just stuck herself hard into Alex's pussy to stabilize herself as she spasmed and convulsed in her orgasm.

When we set ourselves down on the bed, alongside each other, Mom fell next to Alex, and I on the far end of the bed next to Mom.

It did not take long for Mom and me to reach out and start kissing, necking, and tonguing each other like long-lost lovers. I licked Alex's cum from Mom's face. We were in each other's arms and into each other's faces when we realized some movement below. Alex had plugged her lips into Mom's pussy. She started cleaning my juices from Mom's pussy.

Mom and I smiled into each other's mouths slowly and continued to kiss even more intensely.

All of us jostled to find the right angles, and eventually, Mom was on her back, Alex now properly between her legs, and I was kissing Mom. My shoulders and head above Mom's, my hand on her neck, and Mom's behind mine.

Long after Alex had sucked my juices out of Mom, she got Mom to secrete fresh ones. With the double stimulation Mom was getting, she was squirming in no time.

Alex, eventually, started traveling upwards. She kissed Mom's pussy mound and then her navel, her abdomen, and reached her breasts. Going any further wasn't possible, because I was covering the rest of Mom's chest and face.

Alex attached herself to Mom's right boob and started sucking and licking earnestly. Mom nudged me lower, with her hand behind my head, and I took Mom's left tit and started sucking. I exchanged glances with Alex. She took the opportunity and started kissing and licking her way up into Mom's face.

Upon reaching Mom's face, she stopped and looked into Mom's eyes, mouthed something silently, and dropped on Mom's lips to kiss her passionately.

With Alex attached to Mom from top to bottom, I made the most of the situation and moved between their legs.

From between their legs, I realized I had a choice. With Mom and Alex kissing and tonguing each other, their pussylips were doing just the same down below. From my position, I could enter either. I chose to go for the nearest one, Alex was on top.

I positioned my cock on her pussy lips and entered her in one smooth, long push in. Alex's mouth left Mom momentarily and gasped. Then fell back on Mom's lips lovingly.

I humped Alex, slowly at first, and then started picking pace. Alex could not have stuck to Mom's lips with the loving she was receiving in her pussy.

Mom, feeling left out, dragged her hand behind Alex, to catch hold of my pistoning cock. With little difficulty, she was able to grip my cock and pull it out of Alex directing it down into her own pussy. What a cheeky thing to do.

Alex looked down into Mom's eyes and almost asking, 'what?' Mom smiled back sheepishly and pulled her head down to kiss her.

Alex obliged her with her tongue to give Mom a double penetration.

With seconds worth of break when the switch was made, I was back where I belonged and started pumping into Mom with love and with lust.

Alex's mouth detached from Mom after I picked up the pace, pumping into Mom steadily.

I realized a hand was gripping my cock, and the grip tightened. It was Alex. She did what Mom had a while back, pulled me out of Mom, and pulled me into her own pussy, wanting the action for herself.

Mom and Alex smiled at each other.

When I had pumped Alex for another twenty thrusts, Mom repeated the game and pulled me out of Alex and shoved me in the direction of her pussy. I obliged and drilled Mom in a frenzy.

Just when I felt I could hold no longer, Mom started convulsing in a long orgasm. Her moans and grunts, rung aloud, "uuuuuunnnngh, uuuuuunnnngh, Mmuuuuuuuuuunnnnghh,."

Alex held Mom's head in her hands to shush her and calm her with licks and kisses.

Seconds later, I started spewing my sperm into Mom, mixing our juices deep into her womb.

Mom stopped spasming after a long while and clearly, this was overwhelming for both of us.

Alex had the wits about her and slowly started kissing and licking her way down on Mom's body, nudging me aside, and stopped only when she had reached her pussy. Once there, she flipped slowly and dug her face into Mom even as her hips climbed Mom's face and she descended her pussy into Mom's face.

I had climbed off from between their legs and lay next to Mom.

The ladies slowly, lovingly, leisurely licked, slurped, and sucked each other pussies for quite a while.

I must have taken a short nap because when I looked towards the pair, sometime later, they had rolled sideways and were still. Their heads still between each other's thighs, but they were not licking or sucking anymore. It seemed they, too, had dozed off but rested on each other's thigh. Their legs intertwined above one another.

———

Even after a night with Mom and Alex in the sack, I did not know for sure if I was back in Mom's bed. My chances to get Mom back had improved manifold. I was elated to say the very least.

I made breakfast for the ladies and brought it for them to the bedroom.

I left Mom and Alex at home and left for the book store around eleven. I discussed with Mom, and we agreed to meet at Megan's at three as planned. That would give Mom and Alex a few hours to unwind and talk.

———

Alex commented, in a husky voice, "this is another first for me."

"Somehow, I doubt that," Mom replied.

Alex pouted, "what do you mean?" Feigning offense to Mom's statement.

"I...I did not mean it that way," Mom, apprehensive in her reply.

Alex laughed, followed by Mom. Each had their arm stretched behind the other as they lay back on the bed.

Alex opened up, "I have done my share of threesomes. But I meant, I have never made love to a mother-and-son pair, definitely not at the same time."

If Mom was shocked, she did not show it. She was, in fact, surprised. She opened her mouth, but words did not leave her throat.

" I did hear Adam say 'Mom' while you were at the studio, more than once. At least once in the middle of the act." Alex eased it for Mom.

Mom knew at the very least once I had subconsciously let it slip. If there had been other occasions, it seemed we were not even aware of that because we were at times, indeed, caught up in the act, so to speak.

"looks like you are fine with it," Mom recovered.

"heck, yeah," Alex replied enthusiastically.

Mom smiled and turned sideways to kiss Alex on the lips.

After the kiss ended, Alex carried on, "I don't know it for a fact, but from the looks of it, I guess it was your first time in the studio."

Mom opened up and confirmed her doubts.

"Well, of course, that was the first. And clearly, it was not planned. Had it not been for the studio, it would not have happened anyway. In the studio, while posing for the shots, things started to get out of hand and it did not allow us to roll back. And....we kept sliding down." Mom feigned regret.

She added, "As days of the photoshoot passed, we were telling ourselves that we were doing it for the cameras but ended up engaging in some serious love-making ourselves."

Mom continued, "After the first day it happened, we discussed it would be put an end to, after the photo shoot."

Mom looked towards Alex, "and we did manage to keep our resolve, until last night."

Alex looked intrigued and excited at the same time, "I am willing to stay here and be the glue if that means you can make beautiful love that you surely do."

Mom laughed at that, "I wish." With that comment, she ensured Alex got a clear impression of her intent.

They talked for hours and bathed together, in the tub.

Alex, the inquisitive, "Did Adam have a crush on you before this?" She emphasized 'this', meaning clearly our lovemaking episode in LA.

Mom laughed again, and before she told her, she thought for a moment remembering instances that would give her this impression, "I guess no more than any hormonal boy growing up. Almost all boys admire their mothers, some more than others."

"that doesn't answer my question," Alex drilled on, " Did he do anything sexual before ....back in India?"

Mom replied, "no. Besides a couple of instances where I saw him staring when we were vacationing and I was in my bikini .....Maybe once when he walked in on me while I was undressing, but I hadn't yet taken my bra off, clearly that was unintentional."

"no, it wasn't," Alex said cheekily.

Both laughed, splashed each other in the tub playfully.

Mom told her, "I love your name Alexandria. Definitely more than Alex."

"how do you pronounce your full name...Sarasss...?" Alex led Mom.

"Saraswati," Mom informed her, "It's the name of a Goddess. Goddess Saraswati is a goddess of learning, wisdom, and the arts. She is known for her beauty..."

Alex excitedly interrupted her, "like you, of course."

Mom smiled back before cupping Alex's cheek, "flattery would get you anything, you think."

Alex smiled back, "tell me more."

"According to Hindu mythology, or at least one version of it, when Lord Brahma decided to create life on earth, he started with the female form first. He used all of the pure liquids like water, clarified butter, sour milk, whey, and curds to create a female form. The result was so beautiful that Lord Brahma named her 'ShataRupa' -- 'she of hundred beautiful forms'. He was so enamored with her, he took her as his consort. He forgot about the male form, who was to help start life on earth. A hundred years later, they gave birth to their first male child, Manu."

Alex looked on, eyes wide open.

"wow," uttered Alex.

Mom indulged her further, "you know Adam's real name is Manu -- back home in India. We named him Manu, going after Goddess Saraswati's son. Growing up, he was very proud of the fact that his name also meant the first man on earth."

Alex's nodded towards Mom, to continue explaining, "symbolically he changed it to Adam, here in America, considering his acting career. Basically, 'Adam' signifies the same meaning as 'Manu'."

Mom added, "please don't correlate what is religious mythology, in a very literal sense. What it means as per Hindu scriptures is that the subjects, characters, and sometimes relations are often metaphorical. The gods are transcendent across many millennia, the universe even. Relationships, laws, rules, have been made by man in its current form of society. So viewing the scriptures, or for that matter understanding them, from a narrow viewpoint is not the best approach."

Alex looked on, doe-eyed.

Explaining further, Mom said, "take for an example, goddess Saraswati is depicted to have four hands, and she holds various instruments in her hands. This does not necessarily mean she was a four-armed monster. In the current context, you may relate to her as a super-smart multi-tasking good-looking woman, who is independent, haughty, and self-aware."

"So Sara...." Alex added.

They both ended up laughing together.

They came out of the bathtub all pruned and wrinkly, having spent longer in the tub than they intended.

Mom and Alex dried each other, dabbing towels over their bodies. Mom helped dry Alex's hair, and said, "I thought for some time your hair color was naturally red."

"Naah, I colored them a while back on impulse. Never felt like going to black again." Alex responded.

Mom made lunch for Alex and herself. They ate and spoke longer about Indian mythology, her role with Megan, and her family. The discussion went to how Alex's full name Alexandria, was an unusual take from a slightly more common, Alexandra. She had mixed parents, Mom from America and Dad Italian.

As usual, time spent with Mom was always refreshing, Alex was no different. She was as captivated with Mom's enigmatic beauty, as the first day she had met Mom.

An hour or so later, Alex left, kissing Mom on the lips at the door, 'bye, Sara."

"See you later, Alex," Mom replied, kissing her back.

———

Before the end of the day, we had nailed down the twelve sex-positions for the calendars and the angles in which we wanted the prints. The final shots were handed over back to Megan for pre-production. We kept at least two for backup, should there be a need for the same.

Besides Queen for cover, we had chosen Rodeo, Hot Seat, Heir to the Throne, Man on high, Creeper, Seduction, River, Rowing Boat, Log, Iron Chef, Wall Hanging, and Earthquake.

We left it upon Megan to take the call of apportioning months to the position.

Megan also gave Mom, the video files, on a hard drive. The entire video was some twenty-four hours of cumulative video footage in some fifty files.

Later that evening, we spent three hours seeing ourselves make love on the screen that night.

Thankfully, there was no going back to normal and fucked each other silly.

I was back in Mom's bed.

———

As we lay in bed the next morning, Mom said, "I had an epiphany last night that I want to share with you before making the final decision."

We discussed her idea for the next half an hour. I was giddy with joy and proud of Mom like hell.

We called Sam immediately and asked him to arrange a meeting with Bartholomew. We also requested Megan to be present.

Later that afternoon, we met at Bartholomew's plush office Downtown, and Mom shared the plan.

"We would like to change the calendar plan to a slightly more exclusive one than earlier planned. I want to finalize the Aurum range of calendar for our deal instead of Coral that we had agreed for earlier. I know this would increase the cost by four times as you had told us earlier. I am ready to shell twenty dollars for a unit instead of five. I also want to reduce the print run to two thousand instead of ten thousand."

Everyone was confused at the table, except for me.

Bartholomew executive smiled back, in his mistaken assumption at having caught Mom off guard, and said, "Ma'am the costing would be twenty dollars only if the print run is ten thousand units. If we produce two thousand, the cost per unit will climb up, even while the quality of the Aurum range would surely be a premium choice."

Mom knew this was going to come, but as an astute businesswoman did not want to volunteer it herself before it was necessary, "what do you think you can do for us?" she queried.

The fellow was sharp and quickly came up with an offer," I think we can do it for forty-eight thousand."

It was still less than what Mom had factored in. She pressed on, "I hope you aren't going to cut corners, quality-wise in the final product."

The fellow was too proud of their work to find it offensive and assured us the quality of Aurum range of calendar is going to be far superior to the Coral range we had earlier chosen, which also was a high-quality solution.

"Deal, then..." Mom confirmed.

Megan was only too pleased to participate in this discussion, now knowing the final work is going to be upgraded manifold.

Once this was closed, Mom trudged forward, "On the distribution front, I want to ensure there is a booking event for the calendar and by-invite marketing. I would like you to launch the calendar as an exclusive range and not clubbed with your other products. No more than one hundred units for one country and sell it at two hundred fifty dollars to a calendar."