Kama Sutra Ch. 06

Story Info
Epilogue.
16.5k words
4.73
20.3k
32

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
incesting
incesting
557 Followers

All characters are above 18. All reading also must be above 18.

This is an Incest story between Mother and her Son.

It is a long story about a taboo subject. This Chapter might be better if it is read after Chapter 1 - yin yang, Chapter 2 - rodeo, Chapter 3 - seduction, Chapter 4 - river and Chapter 5 - queen.

Kama Sutra is an ancient Indian text written in Sanskrit and is not just a sex-guide as it is projected out by many, although sexuality is at its core. The sexual-positions associated with Kama Sutra are a playful take by the philosopher Vatsyayana, who many centuries earlier addressed sexuality as a tool for a better life, better relationships, and emotional fulfillment of society.

I can't claim to be an expert on Kama Sutra or even close to knowing enough about it, and I have taken liberties for the sake of the plot.

Enjoy...

-----

Saraswati and Manu

We regrouped into the make-up room for a final goodbye.

"I must say you both have a phenomenal chemistry between the two of you," Megan commented at one point.

"Thank you," Mom responded.

Alex added, "it shows how much you love one another."

"That we do. Without a doubt." Mom responded.

I joined the group, "hey." Looked around everyone to catch-up on the conversation. Then I added, anxiously looking towards Megan, "when do you think we should have the first slides for proofing?"

Megan smiled hard, almost chuckled, and then composed herself to respond, "I think it would take a couple of weeks before I can put together the final set for approval."

"We are already in October, Megan. I hope you appreciate that we will be cutting it sharp for the distribution deadline of December Fifteen." Mom added.

"I'll try and rush it, but we have a lot to work with, as you know," Megan added.

Before the evening ended, we had marked the pack-up in a celebratory mode, and Mom and I thanked every crew member.

As we bid 'good night" to everyone, there was a tinge of sadness that was creeping into me, as was also the anxiety of what was to come.

"Good night, lovers," Alex chimed, in her usual remark as she did each night for the past week.

"Ciao," I replied.

"Good night," Mom waved towards Alex.

On the way back, I called Sam on the car audio and updated him of the shoot.

"Hey, Sam. Free for a minute?" I asked.

"Sure, Adam. What's up. How did it go?" Sam queried in return.

Mom relaxed on the passenger seat with her eyes half shut. I guess contemplating something, though she looked beat and half asleep.

"The shoot was wrapped up. I think we did well. Megan seemed pleased. I guess, now, you would need to take it up with her over the next couple of days." I instructed.

"Sure. I will call her tomorrow. I already spoke with Bartholomew, and we would meet with them in a couple of days along with Sara to do a final meeting of production planning." Sam seemed pleased.

"All right. I thought of letting you know. I will talk to you later then," I closed.

"Sure, Bye," Sam replied.

"Good night." I clicked the phone off. I glanced towards Mom and saw her relaxing in the passenger seat, staring out of the window at nothing in particular.

The moment of truth was waiting for me at home.

———

We ate dinner at home, picked up some Indian food on the way home.

Over dinner, we had a good conversation about what the future beholds and life back to normal.

"Do you think we should expand with another bookstore? I feel within the next month or so this one would come through. I think I could soon handle this one with a manager." Mom opined.

"I agree. I told you earlier the store has come out nice with the changes you have made. Footfall has increased." I knew Mom was very serious about her business but the fact remained that managing or owning a single store for her was like living in retirement. She was used to managing a large business and had the experience to multi-task.

"I think we should set up another store towards Downtown. I usually get a lot of inquiries from there." Mom added.

"Sure. I like the idea." I added.

"I like the thought of expanding within LA first before touching another town for our expansion." Mom was almost enthusiastic even as words left her mouth.

We chatted for another hour as we ate dinner and discussed the bookstore, about my acting career, celebrities we saw recently, and her favorite -- cursing Sam.

We laughed a lot and then eventually got up to turn in.

My heart was beating like that of a racehorse when I returned to Mom's room that night after cleaning up and changing into my boxers for the night. I was worried Mom might turn me back to my room, now that the photoshoot was over. Mom had reminded me, just in the morning, that it had to end after the shoot. I, on my part, had slipped-in that it can be discussed tomorrow. That meant, at least in my mind, tonight was allowed. But it still had me anxious.

I took my time to go to her room, and not surprisingly, Mom was already in her bed, under the covers. She had turned towards the opposite side and gave an impression that she was not expecting me.

I defiantly soldiered on and was ready to argue my way into her bed if I received objections. Which, I did not.

I looked towards her before getting in, and she acknowledged my presence but did not turn around towards me.

I flicked on the bedside lamp on my end, then dropped my shorts and slipped in her bed and under the covers, naked. The covers ruffled enough to wake her up if she were asleep, which she was not.

Instead of shriveling down, the anxiety of impending lovemaking session had me hard enough to attention.

I did not pounce upon her as much as I wanted to at that moment. On the contrary, I played it cool and slipped next to her, close enough but not spooning. Eventually, Mom turned and rolled into my arms.

"Adam..." she started.

I interrupted her and said, "Mom, I know we are now on a completely different tangent than what we intended before the shoot, and I know you did it all for me, for my career, and for us. I want to thank you for everything that you did or let happen. You know I love you, no matter what. I will go by whatever you say or tell me to do."

Mom had misty eyes, "I love you too."

In my final piece, "let's discuss it tomorrow," I had again added, 'discuss' as if there was an opportunity to debate about this.

Mom did not say anything, as I took the lead in the window provided by her hesitation to respond. I kissed her cheek and started traveling down and stopped only at her pussy. Mom closed her eyes.

If she was not expecting me in her bed, why was she naked. It only made me more confident. In my mind, if this was the last night I have, then I was going to make the most of it.

I kissed her pussy ardently and covered all corners. I remembered when paying obeisance to a goddess you have to start from the feet, so further down I went.

I started kissing her toes; upon reaching Mom's feet, I licked them and sucked on them until she flinched. I had probably tickled her instead of arousing her. I changed track and licked my way upwards, giving enough time on her legs, especially her thighs.

The first sounds of comfort came through, "mmmm," sighed Mom.

Encouraged, I glazed Mom's thighs with my saliva, until not an inch was left. I ended near the top of her thigh, barely a breath away from her pussy. I could see her pussylips were quivering in anticipation.

Finally, I made my descent and took Mom's full lips in my mouth, in one go. Anticlimactic, in a way, given I was taking my time on her legs just before. But then I sucked them like a popsicle until they were protruding.

Mom's rolled her tummy to lay on her back, and an unmuffled sigh of relief and excitement came out of her lips, "aaaa....mmmm."

I brought my hands up and used my fingers to peel the lips apart that had got together because I was sucking them. Opening Mom's pussylips with two fingers of both my hands was like revealing a treasure chest, this one had liquid gold inside.

I started licking and slurping whatever flowed out as I opened Mom's pussy lips. She started moaning.

"mmmmmmuuuaaa," Mom exhaled.

I alternated between flicking her with my tongue, licking the trickle of juice flowing out, and diving deeper into her pussy with the tip of my tongue, poking her innards.

I intentionally was staying away from her clitoris, with an intent to prolong her pleasure and to take her on a joyride. Somewhere between my alternating tongue actions and her moving her hips and back, I got my tongue on her clitoris. She lifted her head and shoulders suddenly. Mom arched on her elbows. After that, she did not last more than a few seconds and started cumming like she meant it.

"huuuaaahhhh, huuuaaaaaaahhhh, aaaaaaahhhh" came her grunts. Her head fell back on the pillow and she pulled her hands behind my head with passion and aggression, making me re-enter headfirst, exactly where I had come out from many years earlier.

Long moans and grunts later, Mom settled in my face, even as I continued to lick and suck.

I had no intention to let Mom be. As she lay limp, it became my duty to bring her back to life. I worked diligently in her pussy and pumped her back to life, licking, kissing, flicking, sucking.

I gave up only after Mom had given me another climax. Thankfully her hands conveyed her desire, and her pull on my hair, to drag me inside her pussy, was sufficient invitation for me.

Mom exhaled another round of "aaaauuuunnngghhhh," before relaxing the pressure on my head and left my hair from her grip, thankfully without a bunch of them pulled out.

Having sucked her juices completely, I raised myself from her pussy but did not leave her skin. I licked my way up and stopped on two beautiful mounds of flesh. I captured the right one first, and after layering her tit with her own juices, mixed with my saliva, I circled around the nipple and pulled it with my lips.

Once on top of the target, I spread-out my lips to gorge on as maximum of her tit as I could capture in my mouth. Then I pulled up again, bringing myself all the way to Mom's nipple between my lips. On my next descent, with my lips spreading wide on her tit, I stretched my tongue on her nipple. I gave Mom's nipple a good long lick with the base of my tongue.

I got a moan from Mom, "mmmmmm." Her hand returned behind my head, this time not with inward pressure but caressing her suckling son.

After making ample love to her right tit, I moved towards its twin and gave it equal attention and affection. My position on her left tit, helped me position myself on Mom, with my groin grinding into hers, dry humping her thighs.

When it became unbearable for my dick to just play in the air, I moved up and took my adulation to Mom's face. I kissed her chin, and then her cheeks, only to go up to her eyes and come back down on her lips.

My hands went behind Mom. One arm circled her back, behind her shoulders, lifting her just a tad, and the other hand behind her head, pulling her into my mouth.

We kissed passionately, without abandon, without apprehension, and without an audience.

Lower below, my dick was striving to figure out an opening. Mom helped, with her hand snaking between us. Once she had guided me in the right direction, the rest was easy. I pushed ahead in both directions simultaneously. Entering Mom in her mouth and her pussy. Her moaning was muffled.

With every inch I gained inside Mom's pussy, I resolved to slow myself to prolong the pleasure. My tongue played inside her mouth all this while. Hers unable to control my dancing routine inside her mouth.

When my cock was all the way in, I relaxed to savor the feeling. My tongue in her mouth relaxed as well. Mom took charge and started playing with my tongue.

We took a long while staying joined below and kept our mouths do the lovemaking. At one time, Mom would send her tongue patting in my mouth and then I returned back the favor sucking her tongue before sending my emissary into her mouth.

My cock, though, had a mind of its own, and it was becoming restless for action. My hips started to jerk on their own, and even despite the intentional slow fuck, my first one of the night became a frantic digging and shoveling exercise inside Mom.

Within twenty pumps, the motor movement changed to a locomotive and I gave it to Mom heavy. The pent-up lust inside me gave way. I pumped in and out of Mom in quick successions. My lips left hers as our attention had shifted to what was happening down below.

Mom must have sensed that I was near bursting point. She clutched her pussy muscles tight. That got us both overboard.

I started spraying inside Mom like it was my birthright, and maybe it was. My breath was very raspy.

"uuunh, uuunnh." I let out.

My hot cum had a similar effect on Mom, and she started climaxing instantly after I did. Only, she was slightly more vocal than me, with her 'AAAA, AAAAH."

Even after having expended every trickle and drop inside her, my bucking continued slowly, unwilling for the lovemaking to be over.

Instead of falling on her side, I fell forward on Mom because my arms were locked behind her. My elbows thankfully took most of my weight off from her.

My lips came back on hers, and our panting, especially mine, did not even let me kiss her properly. I was breathing heavily but mostly inside her mouth.

Slowly, even though my breathing normalized but I did not move away from Mom and stayed on top of her. Our locked lips started slow kissing each other in appreciation.

Down below, my cock was losing strength, and even half-hard it was still lodged in her gates of heaven. I bucked a couple of times to ascertain the possibility of having another go, but the firmness was fast dissipating.

I stubbornly kept our face and lips attached, forcing Mom's head and her shoulder upwards into me. But my dick did not cooperate.

After many rounds of tongues swapping and a long lip lock, I rolled onto Mom's side without getting my hands off from behind her, rolling her along with me, in my arms.

Our faces were into each others', only inches apart. Our bodies touched at various places, and our arms were around the other 's back. Our eyes looking into one anothers' and we were saying many things with them, a language of love, of trust, of belief, of reverence, and of admiration.

That is how we chose to sleep, in an embrace, facing each other, breathing onto each other.

Less than an hour later, our hug had tightened automatically. My dick had found another life. I half woke up and realized Mom, too, was shifting. My dick had been poking her.

I redirected it towards her pussy, pulled on her thigh, and got it high up on my hip. It opened up her pussy, and I used my hand to hold the tip of my dick and pushed upwards into her.

Mom purred, "mmmuummm."

I was home.

I can not believe that I imagined this was a sleep position because it clearly wasn't. It took me less than five minutes to start bucking in and out of her, and we were awake and humping moments later.

I was in no rush, our bodies were calm. Having gained consciousness, I relished the luxurious feeling of nestling in Mom's arms while making love to her. If there was bliss, then this was it.

I made languid love to Mom for a long while, and she helped in her own way by holding back and letting me have my fun. I tortured her and myself by slowing down to a glacial pace when I was near climax. I did the same when Mom was near.

We made love for over half an hour, and when Mom climaxed, I pulled her tighter into my body, impaling her deeper, and she went limp without any noise.

I stayed in.

Five minutes later, I restarted making love to Mom.

"MMMmmm," She groggily whimpered, showing her disapproval. I ignored her and kept the slow fucking going.

Mom was livid. She started bucking faster, in order to make me cum, so I would let her be. I held back, and her bucking and rocking got her more worked up than it did me.

I hugged her tighter and slowed her down. Mom opened her eyes, to glare at me. She was awake now.

I rolled on my back and pulled her along with me. Just as I reached on my back, Mom lay on top of me, with my cock pulsing inside her. I gave the reigns to her.

Mom brought her knees to the mattress and raised her shoulders up, removing her breasts from my chest. She was back in our Rodeo pose and her pussy riding my cock inside her.

Mom started bucking and jerking. Then she did it in alteration for every ten thrusts. I was in heaven.

Unbelievably, Mom was at the hilt faster than I was, even though I was scared I would burst before she would.

I raised my hands and brought them to Mom's tits. Grabbing both in my hands I squeezed them, played with them, and tweaked her nipples between my fingers. It got her hotter and even more worked up.

I left one hand on Mom's right tit and caressed her chest while moving my other hands upwards to her face. I cupped her chin, then moved up to her lips and cheeks. My fingers lined the lips, and two fingers entered her lips. Mom went bonkers and started cumming.

"HHHHUUUNNHHHG," she exclaimed.

On impulse, I started spraying inside her with lots of pent-up pressure.

Both of us shouted in our own way.

Mom cried, "huuuuuhhh," muffled by my fingers in her mouth.

I grunted "aaa," low but purposeful.

Mom instantly fell forward, and her tits crashed into my chest as her body went limp, and her breathing was frantic.

I, too, was breathing heavily, and it was lovely to see Mom's delicate frame rising and falling with each in and out breath that I took.

My cock slipped out of Mom, and she still stayed on me, hugging me by default.

When we slept and how we were beside each other is hazy to me. But when I felt a slight shiver, I opened my eyes to see that we were snuggling, but slightly apart.

I pulled the covers, high over Mom and myself, and I nestled into Mom. My arm around her front, got her back to spoon and cuddle into my front. She did not stir. I took the opportunity to bring my arm to her front and my hand on her tit and grasped it in my palm. I did not grope, I did not play with it, but I just held it and shut my eye to sleep again.

I dozed off.

A couple of hours later, Mom had rolled forward and was halfway on her front, it was my hand in front of her that was restraining her full roll forward. I would have tried to pull my hand out, but it would not have pulled out discreetly. I let my hand stay and recapture the mound of flesh nearby, her nipple centering in the middle of my palm.

I slept back again, only to wake a while later when I felt Mom moving. She held my hand from its back and grasped it to pull it even closer to her boob, and she mewed a little in her sleep. I happily obliged, tightening my hold on her boob. Back to sleep we went.

After another hour of sleep, and some tossing and turning, I shook myself awake. I guess, deep within, I still wanted more from the night, I pulled myself forward, spooning back into Mom. I played with her body, caressing across her front and arms, her waist, and her hips. She stirred some, as did my dick.

I lowered my hand to caress Mom's thighs and, while spooning, I started to nestle my dick into her crack. Mom stirred some more. I lowered myself a little, rolled my hand forward between her thighs, and pulled her left leg outward, to plant it on top of mine. It made Mom turn slightly back into me, and more importantly, opened her pussy.

My hand slowly, yet purposefully, traveled from Mom's thigh to her pussy. I was going to enter my sleeping Mom. I arched my butt up and let my dick reach the pussylips. My fingers waiting outside her pussy, helped my dick enter. I pushed forward and upward. Voila. I was in.

incesting
incesting
557 Followers