Kamal, the Lusty Servant Pt. 03

Story Info
Adventures of an ugly servant in the posh family of Garuda.
2.4k words
3.98
15.7k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/28/2023
Created 06/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the second part with the same title.

That is how Kamal is. He is a beast when it comes to enjoying women in bed. He would act stoned and feel every nook and cranny of the women he had sex with. He would not be in his senses and never let any act miss in getting the ultimate pleasure he would extract and at the same time give the same pleasure back to women. He knows how to make a girl lust for more and cooperate with him back even in that beasty mode with little pain.

The same thing happened in the sexual act with Leela. No sooner did Kamal throw her onto the bed than he immediately pounced on her, making the bed jerk a little from its place. He started smooching her lips with full saliva on his tongue and, in the act, spread sputum across her mouth and nose's end. His already-erected dick was pricking at her twat above the saree with high-voltage power. Leela, even though she was shocked at Kamal's unexpected beastly behavior, cooperated with him equally, as she too felt a need to quench her hidden sexual thirst, which her drunkard husband could not provide.

"Kamal, can you pls turn the lights off?" Leela's voice was mixed with shyness.

"No fucking way! Give me your tongue, darling!" Kamal announced while still in a trance. "I want to chew the fuck out of it."

Leela let her tongue out by breaking the kiss. Kamal started licking all angles of her tongue while still passing his saliva onto hers. It was like two wild dogs licking each other's leftovers.

After enjoying her lips and mouth for 5 minutes, Kamal sat on her stomach, still facing her face.

"Look at my Dick baby," Kamal said, making his face look like a psycho. "This is going to be the main intruder into your scared, deepest, nectar-filled pussy. Stop it if you can!"

Leela was spellbound to look at that mammoth-sized dick of his. She thought tonight would be her last night on earth. With mouth wide open and a bit worried, "Kamal, make it slow. Be gentle. I don't want to have it with..."

No sooner did Leela start telling, than Kamal pushed his dick inside her mouth forcefully. Leela felt yucky and gagged at the sudden insertion of his dick into her mouth, which was almost tearing her throat apart from the inside. She was suffocating for air and was pushing Kamal to get away. But this did not stop the brutal Kamal. He pushed it deeper inside! Leela was gaping. Suddenly, Kamal took his dick out and was flashing in front of her.

"How did you feel, darling? Is it not beautiful?" Kamal was asking in a dominating voice. Leela opened her mouth to say something. Kamal did not leave for even a second. He pushed his dick inside her submissive mouth again. Leela gaped again. After 5 seconds or so, he took it out again. Leela was still struggling for breath. This went on for 4 minutes and more. She was weeping. She did not expect Kamal to be this brutal. She thought of him as naive and understanding. But the reality is telling something else.

"Kamal, please let me go. This is not happening. I am not used to it." Leela was pleading with her hands folded.

"Sorry darling. I think I went overboard a bit. I will surely be gentle. Promise." Assured Kamal with a consoling voice. This gesture calmed Leela a bit.

"Can you please relieve me for some time? I need some rest." Leela submitted.

"You surely can take rest, dear; I would be playing with your boobs and pussy now." Kamal forcefully pulled her pallu and undid her saree in haste. He threw it on the floor. He untied her petticoat and blouse in a flash of a second. Leela was just in her bra and panty now. A clothed purple bra was holding her perky tits firm and a thin black panty was underneath. Leela was still weeping.

Having seen Leela in a bra and panty made Kamal think of the earlier incident where he saw Ruchi in sexy lingerie. His dick rose to its fullest. Leela was worried about the flood of lust with which Kamal was seeing her vitals. She understood something more brutal was on the way.

Her boobs were (maybe size 32) not as big as Ruchi's. Kamal inserted his dick between the boobs by sliding it inside the frontal bra strap, pressing them ferociously towards his dick, and started jerking like a cupid.

"Kamal, what is this?" There was a question in her eyes. Kamal did not bother.

"Darling, now you take the tip of my dick inside your mouth," Kamal said in an authoritative voice.

Leela was reluctant and shook her head as if saying no. Kamal was furious.

"I am saying, take my dick inside." Kamal showed his anger in his louder voice. Leela was taken aback.

"Kamal, please don't make noise. We will be in trouble if we are caught." Leela was weeping and pleading. "I will do whatever you want. But please do it silently."

"That's my girl. Now take my dick in your mouth while I am fucking your boobs and your fucking purple bra." Kamal increased his speed. Leela was still whimpering but was taking his dick to the longest length possible. Kamal pulled her towards him and undid her bra now. Fair-colored boobs with brownish-erected nipples were bare and facing Kamal now.

Lust grew exponentially in Kamal's eyes. "So, these are the puffy babies held onto me when we hugged, and now I am naked to have them savored by my mouth." Kamal was telling in his psycho gesture. "Now these boobies are fully mine."

He squeezed them with full force. "Ahhhh! No! Kamal, it's painful. I can't take it anymore." Leela was weeping a bit louder now. Tears started rolling from her eyes.

"Ok, sorry, not your boobies. But these tiny brown bastards." Kamal pointed at her nipples and pinched both of them at the same time, rigorously.

"Ammaa! Noooooo". Leela let her pain out. But Kamal was in no mood to respond to her feelings. And she could not do anything more to escape this situation, as Kamal had threatened to scream in that case, which would put an end to her life at that mansion. So, she was reluctantly cooperating, taking pain and weeping throughout. She was praying to God to pass that act and night quickly.

"Darling, it's time for me to savor your pussy." He made his way towards the panty.

"Kamal, please be gentle and do away with what you want quickly. I beg you. Please." Leela was pleading.

"I know what to do." Kamal was firm. He quickly removed her black panty and saw her pussy covered with black thick curly hair. "Darling, you won't shave pussy hair! It's okay. I like the pondering game, as I am a miner by nature and now mining into your black forest. Hahaha!" Kamal was nowhere in his senses. He was in a deep trance.

He pulled her pussy hair as if plucking it out. Leela gasped in pain. Her throat was awe-struck. She can't scream, and she can't bear that undeniable pain either. She felt like she was battling life and death. She cried in pain, this time holding her hand to her mouth so as not to make any noise.

Kamal barked like a dog. "Bow Wow! I am a dog; I am going to clean this mine with my tongue." Kamal started licking her pussy in a mixture of her private hair like a hungry dog. Leela could not control her moans. She was pushing his head away. However, despite past sexual brutality by Kamal, this licking job was giving her a sense of pleasure and making her want more. She spread her legs wide, unknowingly.

"Oh! So, my bitch is ready!" Kamal shoved his tongue deep inside her pussycat and started dancing like a maniac. Even though Leela was trying her best to control her moans, she failed to suppress this tsunami of pleasure.

"Kamal, slowly, baby. Yeah! This is what I call sex. Please be like this. Mmmmmhmmm!" This went on for 10 minutes.

"Bitch, your pussy has turned juicy. Now I am sliding my tool in. Be ready for your once-in-a-lifetime experience." Kamala showed his dick to Leela, "See your baby miner darling. Your Mine is mine!"

"Kamal, slowwwww!" Leela beseeched. Kamal was fucking her with full force. The more Leela was crying to slow down, the more was his speed. Leela returned to her earlier trauma again and was weeping with sudden gasps and gaping. Kamal fucked her in all the positions possible and finally, he even entered her ass hole as well, amidst her frequent protest not to. She thought she would be dead by the end.

"Baby, I am cumming..." Kamal hurried while doing her missionary position. Started towards her mouth. "Open your mouth darling, this juice is yours."

"No way I am taking that in." Leela was firm in her decision.

"Open now or else I am going to scream. You understand." Kamal screamed a bit. Leela submitted finally as she had no other choice. His warm and thick cum went into Leela's mouth. Even though she did puke the majority, a significant portion of the cum did pass through her throat.

Kamal threw his body next to hers. Leela was crying with pain and disbelief. At least she was thankful for having ended this game. She started wearing her dress.

"Baby, just wear a bra and panty. Rest, let them be there for a while."

Leela was surprised. "No way I am going out leaving my dresses behind." Leela was still in confusion but firm.

"Who told you are going out," Kamal said probingly. "You are staying with me tonight".

"No way, Kamal. I need to prepare breakfast and have other important things to do. I need to sleep in my home."

"You can leave at 5 a.m." I am not stopping. But for now, you are lying next to me. Come on!"

"Kamal, please."

"Did I tell my mind, or do you still want to hear me say the same again," Kamal screamed.

"All right. Calm down!". Leela, like a refugee in a foreign country, just wore panty and a bra and lay next to Kamal.

It was around 3 a.m. when Leela woke up due to sudden movement in her body. When she opened her eyes to see what was happening, there lay, on top of her the same old Kamal in beast mode, fucking her pussy by sliding her panty aside. She was crying uncontrollably. This continued on multiple occasions that night. Leela could not sleep any longer and was waiting for the clock to hit 5 a.m. She was scared. She did not dare to escape from the spot. By this time, she has guessed the 'don't care guts' of Kamal.

It was 5 a.m. finally!

Leela was wearing her saree and ensured not to make any sound so Kamal would wake up. But she was wrong. Kamal did awaken.

"All right baby, I can see it's past 5 now. I am not a ruthless guy. You can go now. And thank you for your cooperation throughout the night. It was awesome." Kamal spoke with a caring passion.

Leela felt relieved. She cried for a reason unknown. When she finished dressing, she went towards the door, undid the latch, and was surprised to see that the same had been locked from the inside. She looked at Kamal beseechingly.

"Oh, darling! The key. It's in my lungi. Come get it." Leela sensed the trouble. She slid her hand inside the lungi and unknowingly brushed his dick. It was starting to rise. 'Oops! Not again,' Leela was praying.

"Leela, now that you have risen my dick again, let's have a small play!"

After a few hours.

Leela was in the kitchen. She had not recovered fully from the pain caused by last night's brutal event. Kamal was still in his room. He moved the curtain opposite the bed and retrieved his Vivo phone, which had captured the whole incident that happened last night in 1080p resolution! Kamal smirked at his little dirty play. Last night's whole fucking incidents were still lingering in his mind and were giving sudden jerky nightmares to his tool still.

Kamal bathed and came out with a fresh vibe, sniffing Ruchi's creamy bra and panty. He moved towards the terrace to keep the same back in before anybody else found out. To his surprise, all the clothes were already been taken out of the terrace!

Kamal was terrified! He felt the urge to keep the lingerie back at any cost; otherwise, he knew how Ruchi would portray the same. He rushed towards Ruchi's room. He peeked inside. Luckily, Ruchi was not in her room. He tiptoed inside the room and was about to open the wardrobe. Suddenly, he heard the bathroom door latch getting opened. His mind understood at lightning speed that all this was happening while Ruchi was in her bathroom itself. He also estimated that sneaking out of the room would surely get him caught, as he had less time. He saw the balcony window with a pair of curtains completely covering the outside view.

He swiftly made himself inside the curtain and hid from anybody's view.

There came a lady figure, humming a Bollywood song, not knowing who was inside. She was completely naked from head to toe! And surprisingly that was not Ruchi! Kamal slid the curtain a bit aside and was shell-shocked and at the same time captivated by the sight uncovered in front of his eyes that he was about to collapse in extreme ecstasy!

It was of course not his dream angel Ruchi, but someone different, but of the same age as Ruchi's whom he is seeing for the first time in this mansion, totally freaking naked!

Knock knock!

"Naina, if you have finished with your shower, dress up and come fast. Some of your dresses have mixed with mine and mine in yours. Need to sort that out." A voice outside the door yelled at the lady.

"Yeah! Sona. I will be there in minutes."

Kamal understood 3 things. One, the name of the sexy dusky bitch in front of him is Naina. Second, the family members have made it home from their trip and third, this mansion is going to feed his lusty demon a real big time!

Kamal started glancing at naked bitch Naina in full detail...

To be continued...