Kamana Ch. 01

Story Info
A new world where men take their rightful place.
7.7k words
3.88
15.6k
8
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PREFACE

In the blink of an eye, the world changed.

It seems that way every time doesn't it? But in reality, this took years. It was coming. For decades, people warned us. Books were written, movies made, people prayed. It happened right under our noses and we ignored it. And now, we all must live in the world that we have created.

It began many years ago as a small rumble in the black markets of the free world where it grew into a mobster-like underworld with men gaining money and power through the illegal yet unstoppable sex trade. It was fueled by the growing numbers of people who believed in the BDSM lifestyle, the stories of Gor, and the belief that women are inferior to men.

Men have always been the dominant gender, but they allowed the women to flex their muscles and show that they can be equal with men for a time. They also ignored the signs and the warnings and allowed themselves to be emasculated and ruled for almost a century. They lied in wait, giving the women the power. Waiting until the women failed. When the time came, the pendulum swung again and they seized the opportunity to take their rightful place and create their ideal world.

The time came when we got a female ruler. While it wasn't completely her fault, she was the end of the end. When she came to power, she surrounded herself with strong independent females who thought they should run the world and men were worthless in the realm of leadership. She thought she could singlehandedly bring peace and instantly create a woman-led, caring, compassionate utopia for all to thrive. She thought the whole world would just bow down to her wishes. She got too full of herself, and her pride got in the way. In her demanding fashion, she tried to make all others see things her way, and some didn't like that so much. We were shunned by some of our closest allies. The leaders of twelve countries conspired together against us.

And there was war. Economic at first, to the point that we were plunged into another depression the likes of the Great Depression of the 1930s. Famine and disease then took hold and we lost half of our population. All the while, the black markets and the sex trade remained healthy, preying on the weak and the desperate, growing like a cancer across the land.

We declared war against the Band of 12 as they were called, and after a decade of violence and chemical warfare, only a couple million people were left on the planet. The men of the mobs and underground saw their chance to use their power and influence to overpower the female leader and create what they wanted. The heads of the 3 most powerful Families of the Underground rose like a tidal wave out of the sea and forced her to give up her power. The 3FU negotiated a world treaty, reorganized our Congress, rewrote the constitution and created the governing structure that they still control.

This book is a journey through our new world. I am Kamana and I will be guiding you. But first, I will tell you my story.

  1. Kamana

  2. Fall From Power

  3. The 3FU

  4. The Process from Birth

  5. Owner Cyril

  6. Administrator Spencer

  7. Enforcer Gellart

  8. Beta Slave Dasa

  9. Alpha Slave Ninita

  10. Man-Slave Kest

  11. Breeder Gia

  12. Illness Island

KAMANA

I, Kamana, am an Alpha slave. I was born Meredith Winters to a white middle-class, suburban family before the fall of democracy. My childhood was uneventful, public schools, friends, family struggles. My high school years were all about boys, cell phones, the internet, malls, and getting a car. I planned to attend college after high school, getting a law degree and working to rid the world of crime. I was ready to make a difference in the world, and I knew I could do it. I was raised to be strong willed and independent. I could do anything I wanted, be anything I wanted. My mother was a strong woman, and never allowed my father to control her. My father was a hard worker, and let my mother run the house as she wanted, only complaining if dinner wasn't ready when he got home or the bills weren't paid on time.

I was 17 when the last true and free election happened. The feminist movement was strong, and women felt more empowered than ever. A woman was running for the highest office in the land, and it rallied women and stunned men. It was a brutal election. The whole world was divided, and politics was on the tip of every person's tongue. A woman might actually win this time, was the declaration of the world. And some believed it was the end of it. People of the country were more divided and polarized than ever. The nation was in a constant state of argument and rebellion. Violence and protests were a daily occurrence and there seemed to be no solution. Rebecca was a silver-tongued lifetime politician that could paint a picture of pure bliss for everyone with her promises of lower taxes, great health care, free energy, and world peace. No one hungry, no one homeless.

The man that ran against her was charismatic, but lacked the energy and enthusiasm to win over the crowds. He tried to convince the world that more laws and more regulations would bring the nation to peace. He never appealed to the emotional side of any debate, and Rebecca was masterful. At this time, women outnumbered men almost 3 to 1, so he was at a disadvantage. The women's liberation movement was at an all-time high and they had created a culture where men had become the weaker of the genders.

And she won. In chaos and celebration, she was elected among promises of peace and healing. Being a female, I celebrated with the rest of the masses. The final "glass ceiling" had been shattered, and women were finally a force to be reckoned with. There were protests and calls for re-votes. There were riots and threats. The whole population of women overpowered the cries of unfairness. She was sworn in and life went back to seemingly normal. For a while anyway.

Shortly after the election, during my senior year of high school, I met Daron. He was 10 years older than me, but was my dream man come true. He was tall and handsome, kind and gentle. He and I fell hard for each other and we began planning a life together after I finished school. We would meet anytime we could, spending every minute with each other. He was protective and caring, smart and funny. He would come to the school often, picking me up at lunch. We'd go along the road behind the school into the woods for some privacy. Daron loved putting me in his lap and lifting my skirt up around my thighs. He would pull out my breast and suck it as he slowly fucked me under my skirt, bringing me to orgasm as he came into me.

In the fall, I started college and Daron made sure I was taken care of and happy. Right before Halloween, war was declared by the Band of 12, and the world was plunged into chaos. The Band of 12 cut us off from all imports from all over the world, and refused to accept any of our exports. In the days that followed, Daron became increasingly worried about the state of the world. He seemed to be very concerned about my safety and welfare, so Daron and I got married. He thought it was best to solidify our commitment while we could, and he said it would be for my protection that I be married to him. I continued school through April of my freshman year, until the depression got so bad that most schools closed down and sent all the students back home to work and help care for their families.

Instead of going home to my family, Daron took me to his home in the mountains near the capital. He didn't seem to be affected by the depression financially, and we had all we needed. To keep me safe, Daron would not allow me to leave our home. At first, he brought my parents to the property to visit often, and I remained isolated from the violence and chaos of the war. When I lost my parents to the super flu Daron became even more protective. He started having our food and water delivered to the house so I wouldn't have to venture out. At first I protested, feeling isolated and lonely. But as the war got worse and more people were dying, Daron convinced me that it was for my own good and I eventually was grateful.

Daron's work required that he be gone for days at a time but I never asked him what he was doing. He would call me and tell me stories of the war and the things that were happening at first, then as things got worse, he started to speak of feminism and the rise of man. We would have lengthy conversations about where the world went wrong and where masculinity was lost. He would talk about a change that was coming, telling me that men would be rulers again and he wanted me to be ready. Over the course of the next year, Daron showed me and taught me how to behave in the new world that he said was coming.

He began by sending me books to read about "the lifestyle," and as I read them he asked me to write an online journal for him to read about my thoughts and feelings. I was fascinated. I knew nothing about power exchange, or slavery, or BDSM. I was thirsty for knowledge, and Daron provided it, little by little. My journals were a place for me to express my understanding or my lack of. Daron would read my writings and provide guidance and clarity for me. After I had a good understanding of everything Daron provided to me, he asked me to submit to him as more than just his wife, but as his slave. He drew up paperwork, similar to a contract, that gave him complete control of me. He promised that he would ease into it, and I felt as if he knew me and loved me enough to only do what was best for me, so I signed.

As the days went on, he began to take control of me and I soaked it in. It started with small things. He wanted to know when I woke up, what I ate, and what I was wearing. He learned my routine through my journals and talking to me often through the day. Once he had full knowledge, he began to slowly take over by providing a wake up time and changing what I ate and wore through guidelines. He always told me I wore too many clothes. I learned to wear less and less as he got rid of my underwear, then bras, then pants and shirts, replacing everything with dresses. He gave me a specific diet and menus for his meals. He put a schedule to my day, organizing the home and housecleaning. I felt much closer to him, even when he wasn't home, because he was involved in my everyday life. It was good for our relationship and we grew stronger together. I learned through this change that masculinity was something to be respected and necessary for life to be harmonious and happy. A good man understands himself and his wife, and knows what is best to create a good happy home and relationship. A woman that submits to the man's wishes creates an environment of peace and love where both people can thrive in their home.

I remember one day early in our transition he came home for a couple of days. We sat together the last evening by the fireplace and he asked me how I felt about the things I had been reading. We talked more about my journal entries. He explained more to me about some of the things that would be changing soon for the whole world. He put a large pillow on the floor.

"I'm trying to make this easy for you Mer. The whole world is going to be turned upside down and you will have a head start. Sit down on that pillow for me."

I sat at his feet on this pillow as he pet my head. He spent the rest of the night telling me about the 3 Families of the Underground and that they would be making their move soon. Daron was part of one of the families, and had been running a part of their business for five years.

"When they make their move, things will happen very fast. You will be protected because you are my wife, but go along with whatever happens."

He couldn't tell me exactly what or when since the plans weren't firm, but he assured me that as long as I obeyed, I would be safe. He cupped my face in his hands and told me he loved me then unzipped his pants and pulled me into him. After my duties were complete and he was satisfied, Daron stood up, zipped up and left, saying he would see me soon.

Two weeks later, Rebecca, our leader, surrendered to the 3FU. The men were back in power. Every television station, and every internet web page tuned in to the first announcement of the 3FU that night. I was slightly shocked when I tuned in. On my screen were three men, very smartly dressed in suits. One of them had in his hand the end of what looked like a dog leash. On the other end was Rebecca! She was naked, and wearing a leather collar around her neck attached to the leash. Her tits were bound in leather with a small chain between the two, and she was sitting on a pillow at the feet of the man holding her leash. Her hair was up in a bun, and her head was down not looking at the camera.

The man announced that Rebecca had officially submitted to the will of 3FU, as have all the citizens along with her. I listened intently as the men took turns explaining to the world that in the next few days, each person would be given instructions by their Enforcers and compliance is required. They said that they were there to make the world peaceful again, and that Rebecca had asked for their help. The men allowed Rebecca to speak to the people where she apologized for the chaos that she has caused and assured all citizens that their pain and suffering would soon be over. She spoke softly, but seemed happy that her burden had been lifted. She looked relieved, but tired.

I was shocked, but knew that this is what Daron had told me was coming. I stayed calm, and hoped for the best. I was glued to the television that whole day, looking for information and hoping to see a glimpse of my husband. Daron called me that night, letting me know that he was fine, and that someone would be coming to process me.

"Behave yourself, and do whatever they tell you. You will be safe, I promise."

The next day, a man came to my door dressed in a black suit, carrying a large rifle. He announced himself as an Enforcer, and that I am to come with him by order of the 3FU. I grabbed my phone and followed him to a waiting SUV. As we drove down the streets to what I now know as a processing center, I witnessed many Enforcers, bringing men, women and children out of their homes and putting them into other SUV's. The people looked afraid, but were compliant and went quietly. The Enforcers were stern but polite, and took their jobs very seriously. They would merge into the line of SUV's, all going to the same place. It looked and felt like a funeral procession, slow, somber, and dark. I sent a message to Daron, letting him know that I had been picked up and was being taken in an SUV. He responded saying that it was expected.

On the other side of the road were other Enforcers in other SUV's bringing people back to their homes. All of the women were naked. Some had collars and leashes like Rebecca, being led by men and all of them had their breasts bound in leather. Some had no collars and were alone. Their hair was either up in a bun or ponytail or cut short. They all had sandals, and carrying a small booklet with them. The men were clothed nicely and had their leashed women in hand. The men all seemed to be standing up a little straighter, walking with a new found courage or pride. Most of them were smiling and greeting other men on the street as they went back to their homes. The children were in uniforms and followed their mothers silently. No one was crying, or screaming or resisting. It was a quiet calm, and the people complied.

I remembered the words that Daron had said to me about the world being turned upside down. Everything we had been doing in our home was preparation, and today was the final step in my transformation. My heart was beating fast and I felt slightly dizzy. I wondered how all of the people around me were accepting this, and if it would cause new chaos temporarily.

When we reached the processing center, I was taken to the back, and taken into the building through the back door. A naked woman with only her tits bound approached me.

"Do not be afraid. You will soon find comfort in finally knowing your place."

She then undressed me, fitted me with a leather collar around my neck, matching leather collars around my tits, and put a folded up leash in my hand. As she was fitting me, I could see toward the front of the building, where there was a line of men and women, waiting for their turn to be processed. The people all looked concerned, as they waited to find out their fate. Naked women walked along the line, handing out bottles of water as they waited. On the other side of the room, people were coming out to go home. They all looked a bit relieved, but still uneasy. Some men were smiling, and shaking the hands of the men in charge, and others looked bewildered. The women leaving looked confused and some looked defeated and broken. Some women were alone, and the Enforcers led them out.

A man came over and attached his leash to my collar and led me to another room with a table and chairs where his laptop was sitting open. He sat me down on a pillow on the floor and then sat in a chair next to me.

"Good morning wife of Daron. I am Mark, and I am an Administrator and a friend of Daron's. You are now his Alpha Slave, and Daron has asked that you be named Kamana. Go home, read this handbook and do not leave your house until you have."

Mark then asked me a series of questions about my background, health and education, then set an appointment for a checkup at the health assessment center. He unhooked his leash from my collar and fastened a small tag to the D-ring. The tag was imprinted "Kamana." He opened the door where an Enforcer was waiting. He told me to just go home and stay there until I heard from Daron.

The Enforcer then took me back to the SUV and home. We rode in silence as I watched out the window. My mind was running in overdrive, and my eyes felt sore from seeing so much all at once. More naked women in tow by men dressed in slacks and dress shirts. Children all dressed in similar uniforms to the Catholic schools of the 20th century. Some children looked like their lives had resumed, playing in the yards and riding their bicycles. Their mothers all being watchful of their children but naked, collared, and reading their new handbook. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

We pulled into the driveway, and the Enforcer escorted me to my front door. I went into the house, and sat down at the table, in shock. I was dizzy and felt faint, thinking about so many changes at once. Daron had warned me, but I still didn't feel prepared for what happened that day. I don't think he could have said anything more that would have prepared me any better. But then I thought about the things he had done to prepare me. The books, the clothing, the way he was taking over control slowly but steadily and lovingly. He had done much more to prepare me than I had thought. He wants me to succeed in this. He wants a good slave. I opened the small handbook and read it several times from cover to cover.

THE ALPHA SLAVE HANDBOOK

Welcome, slave. Your marriage license has been officially transferred by 3FU into a certificate of Ownership. You are now owned by your husband and training starts now. This booklet contains a few basic rules that must be learned and followed. With the receipt of this book and your collars, you have been registered with 3FU. Your Administrator has scheduled your first health assessment where you will get a full physical, health history, birth control shot and your microchip will be implanted.