Kamana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're lucky you've never been locked on the bench."

I asked her "what is the bench?"

"It is a thing of evil. They call it the fuck machine. You are laid on the bench face down and locked in at your ankles, wrists, and around your neck. There is a motorized arm that comes between your legs where the Administrator attaches either one or two fake cocks to penetrate either one or both holes. They leave you in it for at least 30 minutes, sometimes an hour. And if you've been really bad, the Administrator will spank your ass as you scream."

I was horrified that a contraption such as this even existed, but understood why this kind of thing would be an effective punishment. Owners that don't have their own rooms at home were allowed to come in and sign up for time in the APO room as well.

Daron would never allow another Owner to punish me, my punishment for any misbehavior comes from his hand. Sometimes it just has to wait a couple of days. But, it happens less often now than in the beginning. I've learned, I've been trained, and I am a good girl. I accept my place, and I help others learn to accept it as well.

I need to add how she meets Rebecca somewhere...

Is this a good place to end? I won't tell any more about Kamana later, so I want to end smoothly.

And, now that is where I am today.