Kamana Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following rules are the minimum, and are subject to change at any time.

  • Every Alpha slave must be nude at all times, wearing only a neck collar with attached name tag, and breast collars outside the home. Shoes are allowed outside. Owners may deviate from this dress code with a proper waiver.

  • The Owner makes the rules of his home and for his property (you).

  • Owners may choose to alter your appearance. If he chooses, any alterations will be completed at the health assessment center as needed.

  • Every female must be registered with 3FU through the processing center in her area and must be reassessed once a year.

  • Every female must have a health assessment at the local health assessment center every three months.

  • Every female is to be respectful of all Owners, speaking only when spoken to or with permission. All Owners are to be addressed as "Sir".

  • Every female must complete all training assigned to her through the 3FU website.

(more?)

Although your Master owns you, 3FU has laid out specific rules to ensure that all slaves are treated humanely. Enforcers are available to speak with any slave regarding any issue that she may have by calling the local processing center or logging on to 3FU.gov. All conversations with Enforcers and Administrators are confidential unless they feel the need to inform your Owner.

  • Abuse, neglect, or sexual exploitation of a child is forbidden

  • Cruelty to slaves is forbidden

  • Withholding any 3FU services from a slave is forbidden including access to 3FU.gov, processing centers, and health assessment centers

Every slave has access to any health assessment center at any time for any health issues or questions.

You have been registered for web-based training that you are required to complete. This training is available on 3FU.gov after you register. Owners are responsible for ensuring this training is completed by his slaves and up to date at all times.

Administrators are available at the local processing center to help with any issues regarding training, accessing the website, or questions about the administration of the 3FU governing structure.

I closed the book and looked around. My head was spinning, my mind racing, heart pounding. I was numb. My thoughts went to Daron, as he was out of town. I could only imagine what he was doing, and wondered if he was thinking of me. He was my Owner now, and part of the new 3FU government. I knew I had to be a model Alpha slave, embrace this new society, and make him look good in the public eye. I could not embarrass or disappoint him. I sent him a message that I was home.

I decided to learn all I could about the new government, the new rules, and help make the best of it for everyone. I was able to reach Daron, and told him I was fine and that I would start my training in the morning. He wrote back that he was informed by the Administrator that I behaved well and that he would be home in few days.

I spent the next three days training online, going back to the books that Daron gave me, reading, learning, and practicing.

The online training focused on the basics of standard slave protocol as commonly practiced in the BDSM lifestyle. Since every Owner is different, the training was only basic and laid a groundwork for additional input. It covered the basics of behaving in public, only speaking to Owners with permission, addressing him as "Sir" using proper manners and showing the proper respect to every Owner. The training also showed slaves how to come into a room and sit on their slave pillows and how to care for their government issued collars. There was training on how to identify abuse and when to call an Enforcer. Alpha slaves were given additional training on how to assist their Owners with the care of beta slaves. A comprehensive checklist was required that took inventory of the slave's skills and education. It also included a "kink" checklist that asked for information about likes and dislikes that would be available to the Owner. I recognized the list, as I had done one for Daron before, only this one was a lot longer and more comprehensive. The website also offered additional training by Owner request, online or in person.

Once all my training was complete, I took a good look around the house. I went to each room and started in the middle. I looked around each room and analyzed everything from the content of the room to the design with Daron in mind instead of me. I then changed that room to make it more comfortable for him and his tastes, then also adjusted each room to accommodate the new slave rules. I put a sitting pillow by the front door, on the floor by his chair in the living room and the dining room. I took all of my clothes and put them in bags for Daron to do as he wishes. I cleaned thoroughly and put everything just the way he likes them. Then I sat down and with the list of all of the daily household duties that are expected of me, menus and diets and reviewed them.

That evening Daron arrived home. As required, I knelt on my pillow by the front door as he walked in. He looked down at me and smiled. He hung up his coat, took off his shoes, and stood in front of me, his obvious arousal nearly touching my cheek. As I reached up and unzipped his pants to greet his arousal with my lips, he looked around the room and was pleased with my progress. He greeted my eager mouth and gave me a proper slave hello with his warm essence flowing like honey down my throat. Then he reached down and clicked his leash onto my collar and stood me up, taking me through each room of the house and telling me what changes, if any, he wanted. Then he unleashed me to go fix dinner.

Our dinner that night seemed awkward at first. I cooked, then served him his plate at the table. I got a plate for myself and started to sit at the table as always, and instantly got a stern "NO!" from Daron as I realized that my place was on the pillow at his feet. I immediately realized my error and got on the floor as we ate in silence. Afterwards, I sat at Daron's feet in the living room as he talked about the last few weeks and his place in the family. He told me of the enormous pressure he was under to make everything perfect and how his boss relied on him for many things. He told me that he was glad he didn't have to worry about me being a problem and my behavior was making him proud. He then looked at me and said

"After your health assessment tomorrow, go over to the processing center and see Mark. He needs an assistant and you will work part time for him."

He explained that slaves will still work and make money for their Owners, but slaves are only allowed to lead other slaves, and men will always be the final authority. He wanted me to be in Administration to be a model for slaves, and to help others get comfortable with their new roles.

"Then in a few months, I might bring home a beta slave. You will teach her and guide her to serve me as well as you do."

I began to get angry, thinking that he did not want me anymore, that he had found another woman. He saw the look on my face and instantly reacted. He stood me up and laid me over his lap and before I understood what was happening, one hand had my leash tight pulling my neck and his other hand was hitting my bare ass. I was in shock. I was frozen, bent over his knee, his hand print quickly turning red on my ass cheek.

"You will not get cross with me girl. I would be getting this slave to help you around the house, and it is not for you to question my love for you. "

I could feel him growing under me as he spoke, then he swatted me again as I gasped and cried out in shock and pain. I fought back tears from the sting and was thinking about the red marks and didn't even realize that he had gotten out from under me and was behind me. Without a sound and as smooth as silk, he was inside me, taking me from behind. He wrapped his leash around his hand, tightening it to lift my head and pulling me into him as he used me in a way he never had before. His pelvis thrust into me as he spanked me with his hand. I was still trying to comprehend everything that was happening when he came hard inside of me, pulling on my leash and trembling.

That night solidified in my mind my place as a slave. I was learning and growing. But I was property. Daron was my Owner now, and I had to obey him in all things. He could do what he wanted anytime he wanted. My wedding vows two years before included the promise to obey, but this was taken to a new level. The contract I had signed was merely a memory now that the laws of the nation were even more strict. I was owned, and Daron relished in the power and control.

The next morning, I went to the health assessment center for my appointment. I was given a tablet with a full health history questionnaire to review and fill in the blanks. Most of it was complete, as they incorporated all of the records from my previous doctors. I was then taken by a slave nurse to a room with an exam table and several instruments on a cart next to it. As the Health Administrator walked in, the nurse and I both knelt and waited for instruction. He told me to get on the table and put my feet in the stirrups and told the nurse to prepare his instruments.

"Kamana, your Owner has given specific instructions not to alter your appearance, so we won't be doing any of that today. I will be giving you a full exam including blood work and a pregnancy test. We will also be giving you a birth control shot and implanting your microchip behind your right ear. Your Owner will get a full report tomorrow."

As I laid there, listening to the person that used to be a doctor, and the person who used to be a nurse was implanting the chip behind my ear, I couldn't help but think about all of these changes and how sudden everything happened. I wondered about Rebecca and her story. I wondered about 3FU and how they were able to change things so quickly. I thought about my family and was afraid for them. I was afraid for me. I didn't know if I could do this. I didn't know how things would turn out for me. Then I thought about Daron. I wondered if this was the life he had really wanted, but couldn't get in the previous society. I thought about how much I love him and it calmed my nerves. As long as we were together, I could do this. And I would be the best I could be for him.

After the appointment was over, I walked to the processing center down the street. As I walked, I noticed that there were women without collars on their necks walking alone. On one corner I was surprised to see a male in a slave collar and naked. I slowed down to look around at the new stores opening up along the main street. Signs advertising beta slaves for sale, slave training classes, slave accessories, and Owner clubs were all over. I looked into the window at the slave accessory store and they had many different collars and leashes, chains and cuffs, canes and whips and other things I had never seen before. The store was huge and seemed to have many aisles that I could not see what was in them. I looked at the door and saw a sign on the door:

Slaves must be accompanied by an Owner at all times. No children or unaccompanied slaves allowed.

I then walked in front of the Owner's Club. The windows were blacked out, and signs were attached that advertised beta slave auctions, slave races and other sporting events, breeder services, slave training, Owner meetings and advisory boards. My head started to spin a little, so I stopped reading and walked to the processing center to see Administrator Mark.

I walked in the front door to see a line of men and women still clothed waiting to be processed. They were the people that lived farther out that were just being brought in by the Enforcers. They were looking around and taking in what they were seeing, still looking confused and scared. There was a desk to the left of the line with a slave sitting in the chair answering the phone and typing on her computer. I walked to her and let her know I was Kamana and here to see Mark. She said Mark was expecting me and immediately took me to his office. She knelt outside the door and announced my arrival to Mark and he waved me in. As I walked in the room and knelt on the pillow on the opposite side of the desk, he looked up from his paperwork.

"You will come in to work four hours per day when Daron is out of town. When he is home you will come in to work when he tells you to. You start tomorrow."

I said "thank you sir" and he remarked.

"Daron is a lucky man. You are a good girl. And pretty too." then waved me out of his office.

My job for Administrator Mark initially was to help process slaves through the center. I typed all of the information into the computer for him and listened to every intake he did for Owners and slaves. I learned as much as I could, and even gained access to read all of the different handbooks that were available. Mark allowed me to learn and help him when I could make his job easier and faster. I quickly became a counselor to slaves who were having trouble with the transition or women who were just coming to the center with no understanding of what was happening. Then they added the job of determining if a slave's complaints of mistreatment warranted Administrator Mark's or an Enforcer's attention. Administrator Mark was pleased with my work and I became an ambassador for the processing center, providing education and assistance to new Owners. He also allowed me to have a once a week seminar, a "tour" of sorts to help people understand the process and answer questions. I ended up spending more time at the center than originally planned, but Daron approved of the work I was doing, and was proud of me.

One evening, after I had been working at the center for five months, Daron was home and we were sitting by the fire, me at his feet, as he drank a glass of wine and fondled my breast. Seemingly out of the blue, Daron looked down at me and said

"I have thought a lot about this and you're not going to like it. Mark offered me a raise if I would allow him to fuck you twice a week as part of your duties."

I gasped in horror and my face turned white as all of the blood ran out.

"You told him no, right? I mean you don't need the money do you?"

"Oh, Kamana, it's not about the money. It's about the power and the favor I would gain for allowing it. Mark has a lot of influence in this district, and having him in my debt would benefit me greatly. Besides, I don't get to fuck you as much as I would like, and slaves should be used often. I am going to allow it."

I begged him to change his mind. I laid at his feet and cried as he told me his decision was final. He leaned down and tightened my collar a notch, making me gasp for air.

"Stop crying and go get ready for bed before you get punished."

I nodded my head and sucked in my tears, fearful of the punishment I could receive.

In Daron's home, getting ready for bed was a nightly protocol that I was trained to follow.

*Slave brushes hair and teeth

*Slave turns down the bedding and puts a glass of water, Daron's daily medication and his phone on the nightstand.

*Slave goes to her side of the bed and spreads her legs on the floor facing the bed, and bends at the waist on the bed.

I lay there until Daron comes in the room, which is usually five or ten minutes. I can expect to be used nearly every night he's home, but in different ways. Daron likes for me to have routines, but he enjoys changing his often.

That night Daron took particular pleasure in taking me anally and leaving handprints on my ass. He walked in the room and immediately smacked me hard on the ass cheek. He then took his hands and pulled my cheeks apart as he spit on me. His cock was in my ass before I even knew what was happening. With every thrust he would spank me and I nearly lost my voice from screaming into the pillow. He came hard inside me that night, and my ass throbbed from his hand and his cock for two days.

Every night when he is done, he takes the chain that is attached to the headboard and clips it to my collar signaling me to get into bed to sleep.

The first day I went back to work I was nervous. I had never been with another man, and I didn't want to be. I did my best to stay calm all day, doing my work and keeping to myself, hoping Daron hadn't even talked to Mark yet. Towards the end of my shift, Administrator Mark came to me and clipped his leash to my collar. At that point I panicked a little. He led me to a room that said "Authorized Personnel Only" and he opened the door with his badge. I had heard about the room, but had never been inside. The room was small and dimly lit. There was a small bed against one wall. The wall had several chains hanging from eyelets at different heights. Next to the bed was a bench that looked like a workout bench with chains and locks on it. There was a kneeling pillow by the door and a chair. On the opposite wall was a small sink and a set of shelves. The shelves contained many of the accessories I had seen at the accessory shop months before, along with many more I hadn't seen. Administrator Mark shut the door and told me to kneel.

I dropped to my knees on the pillow as he walked over to the accessories. He fitted my wrists and ankles with leather cuffs, put a ball gag in my mouth, clipped my nipples then led me to the bed. He had a small smirk on his face as he worked, almost like a small child who was doing something mischievous. He chained my wrists to the wall with short chains and my ankles with longer chains that pulled my legs out wide. He got on his knees at the end of the bed and examined me, using his fingers to probe me as he nodded. I felt very exposed and embarrassed that another man was touching my pussy and fondling me. When he was satisfied, he unzipped his pants. As he revealed his hard cock I looked and saw that he was bigger than any cock I had ever seen before. He reached out and grabbed by legs and entered me like a bull in a china shop. I saw stars as he thrust and pumped into me harder and deeper than I had ever experienced before. I closed my eyes and screamed into the gag and prayed for it to be over. He began to grunt as he got increasingly rough. He was like an animal fucking so hard until finally exploding into his bliss as he filled me. He gasped for breath as he regained his composure and straightened himself up. I lay there with tears streaming down my face while he cleaned himself up and straightened out his clothing. He didn't say a word as he got dressed and checked himself in the mirror. He walked back over to me to unlock me from the chains.

"This is worth every penny I am paying Daron. Now get back to work."

It took me a while to recover from the first time with Administrator Mark. I felt so violated and used. He takes me to that room twice a week without fail and I continue to hate every minute of it. He is rough, uncaring, and animalistic. He fucks me hard and deep every time, never changing his routine. I asked Daron once to make it stop, and was spanked for bringing it up.

After visiting the APO room for the first time, I realized that the room was used a lot more than I ever knew. I had never noticed before that all the Administrators used the room on occasion, and if a slave needed to be punished, it also happened in that room. I began to pay attention to how often that room was occupied. Unruly women coming in to the center would be taken to that room first, and would emerge as a calmer more compliant slave to be processed. Administrators would call Owners to either come punish their slaves themselves, or get permission to punish the slave for misbehavior. Slaves would come out of that room with marks on their asses and sometimes their tits. Other times slaves would be in there for an hour or more before coming out looking defeated and used. I got the courage once to ask another slave once what happened in the APO room when a slave was in there for so long. She got very quiet and said