Kamana Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 3FU was very popular with voting citizens, so there was no question that they would remain in power, and they would have the authority without Rebecca soon. William looked forward to owning her in a more normal fashion. Rebecca completed all of her online training, and William took to being an Owner very easily. He relished the training, enjoyed the control, and loved seeing his slave blossom and grow.

The election was complete validation for the 3FU. The citizens showed complete confidence in their ability, and felt that the country was on the right track for the first time in years. Owners were finally feeling validation of their masculinity, and Alpha slaves voted as their Owners watched and commanded. Owners called for giving additional powers to the government, and the 3FU took it as a mandate to create the rules and work with the Owners to give them what they asked for. The celebration was huge, and the world rejoiced. Other nations envied the peace and prosperity that had fallen upon our land, and many more were adopting the philosophy of the 3FU. As the parties continued, William planned a nice homecoming for Rebecca.

After the 3FU parties and celebrations were over, Rebecca and William went back to their home where they lived before her term in office. They both were happy to see their home again and looked forward to their new life. They went up the steps of the house and William opened the door and let her in. She walked into the big room of the home and stopped with a startle as she saw 18 men sitting on comfy chairs around the edge of the room waiting to greet her. In the center of the room was a table with a small mattress on it, fitted with leather straps, similar to a hospital bed in the mental health ward, and stirrups like a gynecologist has. Rebecca swallowed hard as she realized that this was the last part of her punishment for firing so many men. Her legs got weak as William took her to the bed, and laid her down. He used the straps around the top part of her arms, and her thighs. He then backed away, went around the room greeting each man, thanking them for coming to his home, inviting them to come back anytime at his expense, then let them go.

And the gang bang began. For hours, Rebecca was used in every hole, at once, plus her hands were full of cock, serving 4 to 5 men at one time. She would have a cock in her mouth, one in her pussy, one in her ass, and one in each hand that she had to service. They all got to take turns and fuck her in each hole at least once, use her tits to squeeze or slap, and shoot cum on her if they chose. She could hear their grunts and feel their hands all over her. She felt sticky and oily all at once as the men used lube then covered her in their juices. All 18 men took turns using her mouth, pussy, ass and hands to make each of them cum several times. By the end, her hair was soaked, her body was covered and her holes were overflowing with cum from all of them, and she felt completely used, dirty, and violated. William untied her from the bed, and made her crawl around the room to each one of them, thank them for fucking her, invite them to come fuck her again, and apologize at their feet. He took her upstairs to shower and then to bed where she cried herself to sleep. William went back down and said goodbye to all of the men, thanking them and welcoming them back. After the last man left, he went back upstairs to Rebecca. He sat next to her on the bed.

"That was it slut. It's over. I enjoyed watching you grow and become the slut slave that I love. "

"I love you too. Thank you."

After the gang bang, her punishment was over. William still makes sure that she is fucked often by anyone that wants to, and he watches and enjoys. Although she works as a Senator assistant, most of her time at work is spent fucking the Senators and giving blow jobs as the men make the decisions. Rebecca grew into her role as a slut that does anyone she is told, and William doesn't have to punish her often. William and Rebecca now live and work as Owner, Administrator, Alpha slave, and slut. They are content in their lives, and Rebecca is a model Alpha slave, and my friend.