Kamana Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cyril came back down the stairs and to her side. She was calm, but looked afraid. He removed the gag, telling her to speak calmly or he would put it back in. She nodded as he untied her legs and let her down so she was standing. She wasn't steady on her feet right away, so he had to hold her up while she gained her balance. He handed her a bottle of water as he began to speak to her.

"You are mine now, bitch. You deserve to be punished for the way you've treated me for years, and trust me, I will punish you. But, in due time."

He began to stroke her hair as he spoke.

"We are going to go upstairs, and you're going to make dinner. You will spend the evening at my feet, doing your online training. Tomorrow we will go to your old home and get some things from there. You will not speak unless you absolutely have to, and you will obey me without question, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Cyril looked in her eyes as she said it, and was satisfied. He untied her and took her to the kitchen. Cyril had installed an eyelet in the center of the house with a chain that reached every corner of the house. The end of the chain had a collar that he put around her neck that locked her into the home at all times. He left her to make dinner. The rest of the evening was spent in silence as she completed her online courses at his feet. Cyril watched her as she soaked in the information and smiled as he could see some of the fear come through her eyes. As she neared the end of the online course however, her eyes softened, as she seemed more calm and accepting.

It was nearing bedtime for Cyril, and his slave had finished the online course that he ordered her to do. He decided that she would sleep locked in the basement. He unlocked her chain and took her back down the stairs carrying bedding for the small bed that was in the corner of the room. As he walked her down and watched her move, he began to seethe with loathing for the way he was treated, and he remembered the last time she threatened his job. At the bottom of the stairs, he had her set down her bedding, then took her by the arm and laid her face down on the workbench as he loosened his belt. She heard the belt sliding through the loops and she braced herself. Cyril folded his belt and swatted her ass hard with it, leaving a red welt on her ass and a deep feeling of satisfaction in his heart. She yelped in pain and shivered. He treated her to ten swats, then left her for the night. Each swat felt like a wave of relief leaving his hand and showing on her ass. He left and slowly went up the stairs, savoring the sound of her sobs and smiling.

Lara was still a little numb from everything that had been happening. She was quiet as she cooked dinner and then completed her training. She only absorbed some of the information since her mind was spinning in so many different directions that she couldn't concentrate. She wanted to talk to Cyril. She wanted to hear his thoughts and what was coming, but he didn't want to talk. She thought that maybe they would talk another time. She laid in bed and cried from the belting and thought about how she had treated him as his boss. She hoped that things would get better.

Ten days later, he took her to the health assessment center where they did a full assessment of her health, implanted the chip, gave her birth control, cut her hair, and scheduled her breast enhancement for the next week. When they came home, she questioned him about the breast enhancement.

"Why do I need bigger breasts? I don't want them; I think I am big enough already."

Cyril glared at her and gruffed

"Because I said so bitch. I want them, and that's the end of it."

She opened her mouth to protest, and Cyril immediately gagged her with a rag that was handy. He grabbed her by the arm and marched her down the stairs.

"You are no longer the boss. I decide what to do with you and you take it."

At the bottom of the stairs he bent her over the bench and took off his belt. He belted her ass until it was bright pink and his cock was rock hard. He began sodomizing her as she screamed into her gag. He fucked her ass until he filled her with his essence. He smiled as he looked at the belt marks he had left on her ass cheeks and heard her small whimpers as she felt the heat of her punishment. Not another word was said about her enhancement, and she went the next week as scheduled.

Over the next two months, Cyril got a new boss at work, and made his new slave work for him at the same job. Every night he would use her and belt her before going to bed and every morning he would get up and take her to work. He sold her house, and moved some of her things in that he liked. He allowed her to put some things in the basement. He watched as she softened to him and settled into her new role as slave. As the days went on, his satisfaction with her grew, and he no longer felt the need to punish her for treating him so badly. He began to enjoy belting her for other reasons, and she began to crave his attention.

Cyril decided to send his slave to a training camp that he had heard about from another Owner. She would be taught some valuable household skills, as well as other training that would be suitable to him. They offered anal training, massage skills, and cooking classes. She would be gone for six weeks. He felt it would be well worth the time and money to have her trained.

When she returned, Cyril found that he had missed her a lot, and she came back happy to see him, and her submissiveness was noticeable. She thanked him for the training, and told him that she missed him. He saw that her demeanor was different, more submissive, and he was pleased with her progress. She had grown and learned, quickly becoming the perfect pain slut for him.

Soon after, Cyril moved her upstairs to sleep most nights, after being used and belted. He is considering a certificate of Ownership, making her an Alpha slave. She has become fully dependent on her Owner, craving his attention and relishing the marks he leaves on her body.

12