Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 02

Story Info
Father-In-Law’s and Daughter-In-Law’s First Fuck.
11k words
4.42
21k
21
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Rajnath's point of view -

I am Rajnath. My son got married to a sexy girl named Kamini just 1 month ago. uffffff how could I forget about Kamini. I licked her smooth pussy before marriage. And she sucked my penis with great love. I have wanted to lick her pink pussy lips again.

But she had said before marriage that she would first give her life's first sexual pleasure to my son and later to me, that is why I was giving her space. Kamini is very sexy. I don't know her true figure but her figure will be approximately 38-28-36. Her sex appeal is her big ass and big and heavy breasts.

She wears very tight clothes during the day and whenever she walks in the house, my big penis always remains hard.

But there was one more thing. It is one thing to have fun before marriage, and another thing when she has become the Daughter In Law of our house, so I was now at a crossroads of how will we be able to do all this. What will the society say, I kept thinking that there is a taboo on physical relations between father-in-law and daughter-in-law. My wife is also at home and I wont able to have fun with my daughter-in-law and my wife. I too was hesitant to approach and the daughter-in-law was also not able to approach because after all she is a woman.

But after a month I decided that I will fuck my daughter-in-law's pussy and ass. I told my son that he should join the family business. I was going to to give him a month's fun time with my daughter-in-law and after that he was supposed to take care of our business. I wanted to retire in a year and had told Rajnish that he should spend his life taking care of our business. He had decided to go to college but I did not go to college, yet I had money and was a successful businessman. Now, he had to maintain my daughter-in-law 's, his wife's lifestyle in a special way after their marriage.

To get my son to have a full grasp of the business he had to work in the office every day from 9 to 5.

Since One month had passed since the marriage and I had not spent even a single intimate moment with my daughter-in-law. which was about to change. My wife had decided that after our sons wedding she would go on a religious trip for a month. Now It was time for her to go on her religious tour and she left for the trip with her friends. Now in evening only me, my son and my daughter-in-law will be there in the house. Wheb the wife was at home, we cannot watch Hollywood films with her. My son and daughter-in-law and me, we all loved watching Hollywood films. In the evening we sat down to watch an action film called True Lies. We all sat together watching movies. During the movie, my son got a call from his friend and started talking loudly. The daughter-in-law got angry and asked her to go to thier room to continue the call. My son went to his room. After my son left my daughter-in-law looked at me and gave me a killer smile which woke up my sleeping dick.

Then when we started watching the film together, my daughter-in-law looked at me and started asking me questions about the film.

"Father-in-law, my English is a bit weak, I am not able to understand some parts of the film. Even your son doesn't understand sometimes." Saying this, my sexy daughter-in-law came closer to me.

"Daughter -in-Law, I cannot explain to you the scenes without raising my voice for too long, so if unless u don't come closer u cannot hear my explanations. Having said this, we both sat so close on the sofa that my son if he came back would be able to sit in the middle between us like he had done before. Now we got very close without touching each other and suddenly the light went out and a thunderous sound was heard. My daughter-in-law screamed and she hugged me tight in the process. Uffff what a feeling, after all this time finally my daughter-in-law was in my arms and I placed my hands on her smooth back and was feeling her soft back, and she was still clinging to me. I told my son in a low voice that the light switch may have switched off. My son did not hear anything from the room. Finally within 10 minutes the light came back and looked towards my daughter-in-law and then out of shyness she peeled herself off my arms and did not look towards me. For 10 minutes we had been in each other's arms. My dick was half aroused. When the lights had returned, the scene of the film was such that the heroine was in a very short dress, which showed the cleavage of her ample breasts and her sexy shapely body. I looked at my daughter-in-law and she also looked back at me but then she blushed and hid her face in her hands. Now the scene was such that the heroine took off her clothes and was only wearing her bra and panty. Uffff what a scene, here me and my daughter-in-law were still sitting very close to each other on the sofa and a striptease scene was playing on the TV. Uffff then the heroine started dancing like a stripper in just her bra and panty, the cleavage of her ample breasts was so clearly visible. Her breasts also started moving while dancing, making my penis jerk like crazy.

Suddenly my son asked if he was going to miss anything special in the movie, by my daughter-in-law lovingly said that there was nothing special going on in the movie and instead of coming out, he should talk to his friends properly.

I was meanwhile so happy that I was watching such a sexy scene with my beloved daughter-in-law. Then when the action scene started, my daughter-in-law again came in my arms and she said that she doesnt like this kind of violence. Then I saw the possibility of enjoying the physical company my daughter-in-law, and started feeling her cheeks and her smooth milky skin in her back cut blouse.

As if I started caressing Kamini's fair soft back, I thought that my son came out of his room and me and my daughter-in-law separated but my daughter-in-law refused to go too far away from me and we were still sitting side by side. Without saying anything, my son also sat on the seat next to our sofa and started watching the movie with gusto. Then I placed my hand on my daughter-in-law's thighs and my daughter-in-law also placed her hand on my arm and placed all of her hand on my arm and all my hands were on her thighs.

I started caressing my daughter-in-law's thighs. My daughter-in-law placed her hand on my thighs and whispered, "Father-in-law, I don'tlike the villain of this film and I feel very safe with you."

I started rubbing her thighs and my daughter-in-law now started rubbing my thighs. There was a tent in my pant and my daughter-in-law almost touched my erection before removing her hand.

This is how we spent the last minutes of the film. Now my penis was in dire need of a release, so as the film ended, I went to my room and started masturbating with my hard cock in my hand, thinking about the sexy time me and my daughter-in-law had just now. I had saved some of my daughter-in-law's sexy Instagram photos on my mobile phone and while looking at the photos, i was shaking my penis, my cock soon started oozing with thick semen, as i was just saying Kamini's name while masturbating.

From Kamini's point of view -

The day my mother-in-law left for her trip, I decided to slowly seduce my father-in-law.

My husband was a nice man and decent in sex but he didn't have much stamina for sex. I've been fucked by a lot of manly studs in my life, so I can never compare my husband to them. But my father in law was a hot mature stud and I was sure that his big thick cock would fuck me very well and for a long time.

Whatever happened while watching the movie was the first part of my plan to get fucked by my father-in-law.

It was my idea to watch the film True Lies. Also, the call that my husband received was also as per the plan, I first called his friend and asked him to call around 9.30, when I expected the sexy scene to start. It was a lucky break of the lights going out and then my husband going downstairs to try to switch on the lights as he was talking to his friend.

Whatever happened after that happened completely according to my plan.

Next day of that incident, my father-in-law was busy with work but when he came home in the evening, I wore a very sexy tight dress at home so that he could see my curves.

Next day my husband had to go to office earlier than usual. So when my father-in-law woke up, I decided to tempt him more. So I wore a deep back cut and front deep cut blouse. I wore my pallu in such a way that the cleavage between my big breasts was visible and with my slightest movement or bending, the pallu would fall and my breasts would be exposed in front of my father-in-law.

From Rajnath's point of view -

I sent my son to work early today because I wanted to take things forward with my daughter-in-law.

That day she wore a saree of light material, the blouse of which was of smaller size than usual and the blouse had a very deep back and even deep cut design on the front of the blouse. Seeing her in it, my penis came to life. My daughter-in-law was in a sexy saree and she was acting as if nothing was different.

I was sitting at the dining table for breakfast and my daughter-in-law brought some food and while serving it to me, her pallu slipped and the cleavage of her breasts was visible.

My penis was really getting so hard. My daughter-in-law had never worn such a blouse before my wife went on a religious tour last month, and always covered her body. She looked at me and gave me the cutest smile ever which made my dick jump even more. After serving breakfast she went back to the kitchen shaking her butt. What a great start that day was!

Since I was a wrestler when I was a young man, I have a manly body like a bull. I regularly massage my body with oil in the morning before taking bath and the oil massage takes about 20-25 minutes.

Usually I have massage in my room. Today only me and my daughter-in-law were left in the house. I also wanted to show my manly body to my daughter-in-law again. Today I decided to come for oil massage in the common room. I wanted to seduce her and make her see my manly body.,

This was going to be a teasing game for both of us. Having planned all this I had decided to go to office late.

Anyway, I had been thinking of a way to do something with my daughter-in-law for the past few days. I took out my oil bottle and came to the common room wearing only an underwear.

Today I wore small "V" shaped underwear, which was very loose but still one size less than my size. So as I wore xtra large underwear's but today had worn medium size underwear.

I saw Kamini closing the front door with the broom in her hand, lamenting that the maid had not cleaned the common room properly. And she started sweeping near me.

I was sitting on a mat and rubbing oil on my chest and legs. As soon as I started the massage, my fleshy body was shining with oil. Kamini was looking at me lustfully.

I started talking to her and told some jokes

One of the jokes was --

What is the first thing a man puts in a woman when they get married?

The wedding ring.

The next joke was

Hair on the top and hair on the bottom, in the middle a wet slit, what is it?

The eye.

My daughter-in-law laughed at the joke. Then I took the first step and asked her,

"Kamini! I can't reach my back and apply oil on my back. If you are free, can you apply oil on my back and rub it a little?"

Kamini looked at me with surprise because it was the first time; I asked her to rub oil on me. She hesitated a little and then smiled and said,

"Father-in-law! Why not? I am coming right now. I am free and I will rub oil on you."

There was a twinkle in her eyes as she heard from me-- "Apply oil on me properly every where Kamini". I said it so that the dialogue has a double meaning,

Kamini kept the broom aside and came near me. I gave her a bottle of oil and asked her to apply oil on my muscular back. Kamini was wearing a nice silk saree. She said hesitantly,

"Father-in-law! I am wearing a saree and it can get dirty with oil, so it is better that I remove this expensive silk saree and come back. Saying this, Kamini went to her room.

When she came back I dropped my jaw. She was wearing just shorts and a gym blouse. Her well-shaped body was perfectly highlighted in her dress.

Her big breasts were bouncing as she walked towards me and my eyes were glued to them. Kamini smiled after seeing my muscular body and took a bottle of oil from me and sat near my back and after applying some oil on her palm, she started caressing my manly back.

She was sitting near me and applying oil with both her hands. So while she was moving her hands backwards, with the movement of her body, her big breasts, which were encased in her loose bra and blouse, were also swaying sideways and I was enjoying it.

A nice fragrance was coming from her body Perhaps she had also used some perfume while changing clothes.

Kamini was applying oil and I was secretly looking at her body. I was enjoying being so close to her. Her hands were doing wonders for me and it was all very soothing.

I spoke to her lovingly,

"Kamini! Your hands are magical. This is the first time I have had my back rubbed, because your mother-in-law always makes excuses when I ask her to massage my back. Thank you. All the aches in my body are relieved by your touch. You're doing great."

Kamini smiled and spoke openly to me,

"Father-in-law! I'm part of the family. Why didn't you ever ask me to rub oil on you? There's no need to hesitate. In the future too, whenever you need me to rub oil on you, just ask me."

I smiled and thanked her. She also smiled and said,

"Father-in-law! Your back is done. Do you want me to rub oil on you somewhere else? Because, then again, I have other things to do."

I was enjoying her company and wanted her to stay with me, but where could I ask her to apply oil now? So I was wondering what to say?

Kamini found me hesitating, so she said quickly (perhaps she also wanted to be near me and my almost naked body and was afraid that I might ask her to leave).

"Father-in-law! It is difficult to massage on your own. You lie down and I will rub oil and massage your hands and feet etc."

I was glad I was wearing only a small underwear and my penis was beginning to raise its head, being so close to her, and there was no way to hide my erection.

Perhaps Kamini's lust was also increasing, she placed her hand on my shoulders and applied some pressure and made me lie down on the mat, and said

"Oh father-in-law! do not think so much. Just lie down and I'll massage you with oil."

Saying this she made me lie down on the mat and took the oil bottle. I thought if she wasn't hesitating then why should I? And I remained silent.

Kamini was sitting very close to my waist. I was lying naked on top. The scent of her feminine body was making me horny. She applied some oil on her hands and started rubbing it on my arms.

Within 2 minutes she rubbed his entire arms with oil.

As soon as his hands touched my feet, I felt an electric sensation. My body was drenched with oil and my penis was beginning to become erect under my underwear.

Kamini was keeping an eye on my legs and was rubbing them from thighs to knees. She was wearing only a petticoat blouse and I could see the outline of her panty and bra underneath it.

I knew we were both filled with lust and getting hot. Kamini knew that my eyes were glued to her body, so she kept her eyes on my legs, probably so that I could get full opportunity to see her sexy body from such close proximity.

I was getting aroused with every passing minute. My penis had now become more than half harder. Kamini also noticed that my penis was getting hard. Kamini was looking at the bulge of my underwear in a very sexy manner.

She smiled and applied some more oil on her hands and started caressing my thighs only.

As soon as her hands touched my thighs, I jumped and my penis trembled with excitement. My penis was continuously jerking.

Kamini also looked at my hard penis as she lifted up the underwear material. She was also getting hot and her breathing was becoming faster. She placed both her hands on both my thighs and started moving her hands upwards while applying pressure on her palms.

Now her hands were coming near my penis and then my penis started giving more jerks. Her eyes were on my hard penis and my gaze was fixed on her big breasts. She kept moving her hand up and the head of my penis started expanding and now my penis had made a big tent in my underwear.

Since I was wearing loose underwear, my penis had lifted up the fabric of the underwear and became loose on the thighs. Now the base of my penis was visible to my daughter-in-law through the edges of the underwear.

Kamini let out a sigh and placed her thumbs inside my thighs and brought them up so much that they touched the underwear. A slight moan came out of my mouth. Her thumbs were now caressing and rubbing the base of my penis. Although she was not touching my erect penis, her hands were exciting me a lot.

Kamini turned her face towards my waist and was shamelessly looking at the penis (about half of the penis was visible to her through the edges of my loose underwear). She kept moving her thumbs upward and then she kissed the base of my penis from under the tent of underwear.

I moaned loudly. Kamini knew that I liked what she was doing. So she massaged the lower part of the penis and also caressed my big balls with her hands.

My penis had now become so hard that it had almost become an iron rod. My penis was now throbbing in the underwear and the fabric of the underwear was moving up and down with the throbbing of my tight penis. Kamini was watching all this very carefully.

For some time she kept caressing the base of the penis with her thumb and my penis kept throbbing. I was close to my orgasm and my penis could ejaculate at any time before her eyes.

Now Kamini, keeping her thumbs inside my tent underwear, started caressing my penis and glans with her hands. Now the daughter-in-law was caressing my penis over the underwear and looking at it in a sensual manner.

I knew that I was on the verge of shooting cum from my penis. But I did not want to ejaculate like this because this was my first opportunity to fuck my daughter-in-law.

"Kamini! It's very hot these days. Why don't you wear some simple and sleeveless clothes at home every day. This will help protect you from the heat."

"Father-in-law! You are my father-in-law and now like my father, so I feel ashamed to tell you that I also want to wear sleeveless clothes, but I have hair on my underarms. The hair will be visible in a sleeveless dress."

"Daughter! Why don't you use hair remover cream and why don't you shave them?' I enquired.

She was shyly shaking her head no. Then said,

"Father-in-law! I tried using creams, but I'm allergic to the creams we have at home. I want to shave my armpits, but I'm afraid your son has blades that might cut me. I myself have never used a shaving set. Even before marriage, my mother used to insist on shaving.

I had asked your son (my husband) many times. To teach me how to use a razor, but he doesn't have time for me and doesn't teach me. So I can't do anything and I just have to wear full sleeve blouses or dresses to hide my hairy armpits."

"Kamini! If you don't use a shaving set, you will have hair not only on your armpits but all over your body?" I faltered because I couldn't say anything about her private parts.

But Kamini understood my point and bowed her head smilingly and shyly and said in a whispering voice,

"Yes father-in-law! But I can see that you keep your entire body clean-shaven. Do you shave yourself?"

I understood that she was talking about the lack of hair around my penis because she could see through my tented underwear that I was clean shaven. So I smiled and said lovingly,