Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Kamini! I like to be clean shaven and I have been shaving myself for a long time not only on my armpits but also below. You are my daughter-in-law and like my own daughter and it is wrong in the eyes of the society for me to teach you how to shave yourself. Otherwise I'd love to teach you how to shave yourself and you can keep yourself clean everywhere."

I put extra emphasis on the word "everywhere". Kamini smiled because she knew what I meant by that.

Perhaps she did not want to let the opportunity go, so she said shyly,

"Father-in-law! There is nothing wrong in you teaching me anything. There is nothing wrong in shaving. I would love it if you could teach me how to shave. But please don't tell anyone about it.

I was much happier. I brought my shaving set and tube of cold cream and asked Kamini to remove her blouse so that I could shave her underarms and she could learn it.

Kamini was shy. She bowed her head and said softly,

"Father-in-law! Please don't tell this to anyone. Let it remain our little secret."

Saying this she opened her blouse and placed it on the cot. She was wearing a small bra, which was made of lace net and black colour. My eyeballs popped out of their sockets as 90% of her big milky breasts were clearly visible through them.

Since the bra was black and her own skin was white, her breasts were on clear display. Her boobs were very large and the bra was so small that it barely covered her large areolas and her nipples, otherwise the huge swells of her breasts were outside the bra and clearly visible to my prying eyes.

Kamini saw me looking at her breasts lustfully, but remained silent because she was horny herself. I wanted to see her boobs in the open, so while explaining to her I said,

"When I shave your underarm hair, the hair may fall on the bra and stick to it and later they may start itching you. So you can also take off the bra. Look, I I'm like your father, so there's nothing to be shy about."

Kamini was hesitant, but she was also enjoying the show. She thought for a while and then said,

"Yes father-in-law! You are right. Hair can stick to the bra."

She opened the bra hooks, put the bra away and while trying to cover her big melons with one hand, she raised her other hand above her head so I could shave it.

I was in heaven. Here my own beautiful and chubby daughter-in-law was sitting in front of me, completely naked from the waist up, and covering her big naked breasts with just one hand and raising her other hand above her head so that her father-in-law could see her shave there.

Her breasts were so big that it was impossible to cover one breast with one hand and here she was trying to cover both of them with one hand. So she could only cover the areola of her breasts under her hand and otherwise her big tits were a feast for my prying eyes.

I licked my dry lips and wanted to see her completely. So I said in a loving tone,

"Kamini! Daughter! You are very beautiful. I am your father-in-law, so don't be shy of me. You can remove your hand. Your body is so nice and shapely that you should be proud of it. Girls who are even hundred % better than you and Not even pretty, and they like to flaunt their bodies, and you are as pretty as a nymph, trying to cover yourself up."

Saying this, I pulled down the hands which were in on her breasts. Kamini was shy, so she kept her head down, but did not stop me.

Now her big and milky breasts were naked in front of my eyes. As soon as her boobs came into view, a slight moan came out of my mouth. With great force I stopped myself from touching her body.

From Kamini's point of view -

Now I was standing in front of my father-in-law only in petticoat and panty. When my father-in-law tried to remove his hands from my breasts, I did not stop him. My breasts were so big and firm. My nipples had grown to about an inch in size and were erect like bullets. My eyes had become red with lust.

Father-in-law was now looking at my boobs with eyes filled with lust, and he was intoxicated by my beauty. Now I found my father-in-law's eyes fixed on my breasts, so I pretended to be shy and said,

"Father-in-law! Please start shaving, I am feeling shy."

Now father-in-law lovingly shaved my armpits and started shaving me. Explained how to use the set. Within 2 minutes, he lifted both my arms up and my clean shaven arms were now shining.

Now I was happy to see my armpits. I was happy and said,

"Oh father-in-law! You are great. It was so easy. I am so happy to have such a caring and loving father-in-law today."

Father-in-law now patted my head lovingly and said,

"Kamini! Look how simple and easy it is. Next time I will sit nearby and you try yourself. Now you lie down and take off your petticoat and panty, so that we can see you there. Can also shave."

I looked at her with surprise and said,

"Father-in-law! Do you want to shave me there too? How wrong it would be for me to lie naked in front of you. You are like my father, and I would feel ashamed to take off my panties in front of you."

Saying this I remained sitting. Father-in-law smiled and pushed me to lie down with one hand, and he placed his other hand on the string of my petticoat and said,

"Okay daughter-in-law! If you are shy to take off your petticoat and panty, I will do it for you." I will do it."

Saying this he pulled the string of my petticoat and it fell open. I was now standing and I placed both my hands on my face to cover it with shame. Then father-in-law, smiling, put his fingers in the waistband of my panty and tried to pull down both my petticoat and panty at once.

I kept pretending to be shy, that too by covering my eyes. But I lifted my waist a little, so that father-in-law could pull down my panty easily. The

scene was so sensual and his penis was so erect that it looked like a steel rod. Then my father-in-law pulled down my petticoat and panty and removed it from my legs and she was lying nearby and I gently pushed the petticoat and panty aside. Now I was standing completely naked in front of my father-in-law.

We both were in heaven. Here I was lying in front of my father-in-law, completely naked and my father-in-law in only a small underwear.

Father-in-law said

"Kamini! Why are you closing your eyes? If you don't see then how will you learn to shave yourself? Don't be shy. Now can I start shaving your cunt..."

In heat, father-in-law used the word "cunt", but I did not say anything. Then I opened my eyes.

I said shyly,

"Father-in-law! It is very embarrassing for me to lie down completely naked. You are wearing your clothes and are telling me not to be shy. Father-in-law, please remove your underwear also, so that we both are in the same position. Then I will completely Don't be shy.

Father-in-law stood up smiling and put his fingers in the waistband, then pulled down his underwear and his 9 inch and 4 inch penis was hanging in front of me. A thick and throbbing penis was now visible to my eyes. It was in front of me. After a long time, I had seen father-in-law's big penis, I was still feeling pleasure after seeing it.

I was lying down and father-in-law was standing near me, I could clearly see his huge penis. My eyes She was clinging to his penis, which was jerking in front of me.

Father-in-law said,

"Kamini! Is it ok? Isn't that a completely clean shave? Please tell me the difference between my penis and my sons' penis.

I looked at his penis and said,

"Oh father-in-law! The difference between you and your son is that you are very clean down there, but the main difference is that your penis is much bigger and bigger than your son.

" You were a wrestler, and your body looks like you've worked yourself out a lot. Like the big muscles in your body, this particular cock of yours has also grown in size and mass. It's as big as a monster. "

"Your son can't even stay erect at times, while your cock looks like it's made of steel. The head of your cock looks like a big tomato, although it's covered under its skin, unlike your son's, Still, it looks big.

"Your dick is so big and it's amazing. It looks like you cut it off and took out a donkey's dick and put it on your waist

From Rajnath's point of view --

My daughter-in-law had no objection in talking about the size of my penis and hence I also decided to take it further and holding her hand, placed it on my penis and said,

" daughter! You don't need to be shy. You can see the shape of the head of my penis by peeling off the foreskin and can also feel the smoothness of the shaving around my penis. Now I am going to shave your cunt. And you can spread your legs. Then I can shave you properly."

Kamini did not say anything and she held my penis in her hand. She held my penis in her fist and by moving the foreskin, the big head of my penis came out. My daughter-in-law was giving a handjob to my penis.

Now the daughter-in-law started moving her hand on my erect penis and started rubbing it on my big penis. I took a pillow and placed it under her waist to prop her up and took the shaving razor in my hand.

I looked into the eyes of my beautiful daughter-in-law and smiled at her. She started feeling shy and closed her eyes but did not release my penis from her hand and kept rubbing my penis and moving her fist on its length.

I was in heaven. I was going to shave the pussy hair of my beautiful and well-built daughter-in-law with my own hands. She was lying in front of me with her legs apart and her hairy cunt was clearly visible in front of my eyes.

I took her outer cunt lips in my hands and parted them to reveal the pink flesh within, gently starting to shave her cunt. I was enjoying feeling her vagina and was slowly moving my fingers on the outer lips of her vagina.

I took her clit in my fingers and she jumped with pleasure. A big groan came out of his mouth. She was moaning with lust. I kept caressing her erect clit on the pretext of shaving her properly. Sometimes I was moving my fingers on the outer lips of her vagina.

Her cunt was getting so wet that the inner lips of her cunt and the pink flesh of her cunt were shining with the juice of her cunt. She was very wet.

Kamini was enjoying the feeling of her father-in-law's manly hands on her cunt, and was also enjoying the sensation of the razor moving on her cunt.

She was watching me shave. With every movement of the razor, more and more hair from her vagina was being shaved and becoming clearer. The pink inner flesh of the vagina was clearly visible.

Kamini was moaning softly and her fist had tightened on my penis and her movements on my penis had become faster.

Now her entire cunt was shaved, and rubbing my hand on her pelvis, I asked lovingly,

"Kamini! Look at how beautiful your vulva looks after you shave. You really have a beautiful vulva. I have never seen such a beautiful piece of feminine beauty. You can rub your hand over it to feel it. Now Let me rub some cold cream on it. It works as an antiseptic."

Saying this, I took her other hand and placed it below her waist. Rubbing her hands she said shyly,

"Father-in-law! You are a magician. It's like a miracle. You have shaved it so easily and it looks so smooth. Although you are my father-in-law and you have to shave and touch me there, it is very wrong, but I Thank you very much indeed for doing such a wonderful job."

I was happy and took a big dollop of cream on my finger and started rubbing it on his shaved head. Kamini was moaning and now her eyes were closed due to pleasure.

I was rubbing my fingers on the edges of her cunt lips and she was moaning in ecstasy. After rubbing her pelvic area for some time, I started rubbing cold cream near her vagina. I kept rubbing my fingers on her outer cunt lips and seeing only moans from my daughter-in-law, I separated her cunt lips and started rubbing the cream on the inner part of her cunt.

There was no resistance from her, so I started rubbing her clit with my cream coated fingers. As soon as I touched her most sensitive area, Kamini raised her waist in the air, moaning loudly. She was enjoying all this very much.

Kimini was moaning but that did not stop me from rubbing her cunt lips.

So encouraged by her cooperation, I slowly parted her lips and slowly inserted my finger into her vagina.

As soon as my finger entered her vagina, Kamini raised her waist in the air to take my finger in her vagina and started moaning in lust. The daughter-in-law started biting her lips.

I was very happy that she liked it. So I pushed my fingers deeper and in no time, my entire finger was inside her vagina. Kamini was keeping her eyes closed and was moaning loudly, and was pressing to take more and more of my finger in her vagina.

Now, under the pretext of applying cold cream, I was fucking her pussy with my fingers and she was enjoying. (All this time she kept her fist clenched on my penis and kept moving her hand on the length of my penis as if she was giving me a handjob.)

After some time I asked her lovingly,

Kamini! How are you feeling? Is my cold cream giving you any relief or not?"

"Oh father-in-law! It is miraculously good. Your hands are magical. I cannot tell, how pleasant it feels to rub the cream. Although the rubbing of the cream inside me is very pleasant, but the edge of your nails makes your finger prick. And it's itching inside me. Please remove your finger because you have big nails and are bothering me."

I asked softly, "Kamini! Daughter-in-law! Don't you like rubbing cream on your finger?"

"No father-in-law! It's not like that. It feels great, but your nails are big. Don't you have something bigger and longer, which can reach deeper."

Now I understood her plan. So I said,

"Kamini! There is nothing bigger than my finger. I have a penis, which you are holding in your hands. I can apply cold cream on it and put it in your vagina, so that I can rub the cold cream inside. It's big and will reach deep. If you don't mind, can I put my cock in your cunt? I'm sure you'll love the feeling of rubbing there."

Saying this I put questioning eyes on her face. Kamini was ready to let me fuck her, but pretending to be innocent she spoke in a questioning tone,

"! You are my father-in-law, and like my father. If you put your dick in my vagina, wouldn't it be taboo? I'm like your daughter, so imagine if anyone finds out, what about our position in society? Plus your cock is so big and almost twice the size of your son's, so it would be painful for me to take it into my little vagina. You will definitely hurt me there with your big cock. "It will hurt more than rubbing."

I knew she wanted to be fucked by me, but was only pretending to be a pious woman

"You are right. Kamini! But I assure you that whatever we do, no one will know about it. I have to go to the office in 2 hours, and be sure that this will not be by my side." Secondly, I have experience in fucking your mother-in-law, so I assure you that it will not be painful, rather you will love the feeling of my cock in your cunt.

Just let me insert it once, and you will ask me again and again to put my dick in your cunt. Even if it hurts you, I will stop immediately and will not insert any further...

I mean rubbing only as long a cock into you as you can handle and enjoy. Look, it's already throbbing in anticipation of going into your beautiful and tight pussy."

Saying this, I put my penis in her hand and she could feel the flexing of my tight penis in her hand. Kamini smiled at my eagerness to get fucked and said.

But if your cock enters my pussy bare then it will be like taboo ... how can we do this..?"

I knew she wanted to fuck.. u said "oh if I wear condom then the latex of condom means my cock isn't touching ur pussy bare and then means I haven't touched ur cunt walls..

"But still we cannot do sex my dear Father-in-law"

"Ok beti then I wont fuck you.. just dip my cock in ur cunt and then remove ..."

"Oh Father-in-law! You have all the answers but I can't hold anymore... please What can I say now? Do whatever you want, but it shouldn't be painful because your dick is so big." Saying this, she shook my penis and smiled mischievously and started kissing me.

I ran to my room and came back in no time with a condom in my hand. I tore the wrapper and gave the condom to Kamini to apply on my penis. She lovingly held my penis in one hand and with the other hand she put the condom on, smiling and lovingly.

I was smiling happily watching my lovely daughter-in-law putting a condom on my erect penis to fuck. Today was definitely going to be my luckiest day.

Kamini closed her eyes in shame and did not look directly into my eyes. Then I placed both my hands under her legs and bent them until her knees touched her shoulders and also spread her legs apart for better entry of my thick cock.

Then I applied a big dollop of cold cream on the head of the penis and separated the outer lips of her vagina with my hands; I placed the tip of my penis at the entrance of her vagina and gave a slight pressure. The head of my penis entered her vagina.

Kamini was not used to fucking such a big cock, so she groaned in pain. But before she could say anything or push my penis out, I gave a big thrust and half of my penis entered her vagina.

Kamini gave a moan. She was restless. I lovingly took both her breasts in my hands, squeezed them gently and placed my mouth on her soft lips and started kissing her passionately. At the same time I was squeezing her breasts and rubbing the nipples with my thumb and fingers.

"Kami Bahu! Half the cock is inside. How do you feel now? If you are feeling pain, should I take it out? You are my sweet Bahu and I will not fuck you against your will or if it hurts you Please tell me how my cock feels in your pussy?"

Saying this I kept kissing again.

Kamini was feeling a little pain, but with each passing moment she was moaning less and she was getting immense pleasure from my big cock. So she shyly hid her face in my chest and whispered,

"Father-in-law! Your cock is so big and thick for me. I am not used to such a big cock. You have stretched my cunt to its limit. Also your cock is reaching the unexplored depths of my cunt. I hope I wasn't sure that my cunt could flex that much to accommodate such a big sized cock. Please don't pull it out, but just hold still for a while and give me a chance to adjust to such a big cock inside me. "

I smiled and kept kissing and rubbing her breasts, but did not move my penis. Within 5 minutes Kamini was feeling fine and started pushing her pelvis up to sign me to continue fucking her hard, but smiling I remained silent and looked into her eyes and asked her,

"Kamini! How is she now? What should I do?"

Kamini knew that I knew her situation, but was teasing her. So she hit me on the chest with her little fists and then hugged me tightly, and whispered,

"Father-in-law! Everything is fine now. Now you show me your strength. I want to see whether your penis has great strength like the wrestler. Father-in-law, please show me u can Fuck me with all your might and let me feel like I'm getting fucked by a real "man". Please don't say anything now, just keep fucking me hard. Ahhhh father-in-law, fuck me ufff. Please fuck me faster."

From Kamini's perspective -

My father-in-law was fucking me with all his strength. The pain had subsided and I was now enjoying my sex to the fullest. Now I wanted to ride him.

Father-in-law, I want to sit on your cock and ride you... Please let me ride my father-in-law's cock.. Aahhh

So father-in-law removed his huge thick penis from my pussy with a plop sound. Then he lay down on the floor and his oil soaked penis was erect. I took more oil and started rubbing it all over his thick penis.

I wanted to ride him and feel his thick cock.