Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After applying oil on his penis, I lowered my pussy on it... ufff, as soon as his penis entered inside, I felt my pussy getting filled. His penis was spreading my pussy and was entering my pussy by widening the lips. This time the pain was much less. Once inside, I started jumping up and down on his thick cock. I was not able to adjust my legs to take his penis inside my pussy.

Sensing my uneasiness, father-in-law said,

"Kamini! Look. As I already said, the pain is gone and it's like you are sitting on my dick and with your body weight on it, so I can't start fucking. You put your legs on the sides of my waist. Bend over and start pumping my cock in yourself. This way you're in control and can move as much of my cock in and out as you feel comfortable with."

I did the same and sat on the penis in a sitting position and raised my body about 2 inches. I sat on his penis to take his hard penis inside my vagina. There was no pain and this wonderful feeling started coming.

So I started fucking his penis faster and longer. I was moaning loudly and jumping on his penis. Father-in-law was also moaning and raising his pelvis to match my thrusts.

I was raising my buttocks to half the length of the penis but I slowly started getting tired. So I asked my father-in-law to start fucking me because I could not increase the speed any more.

Father-in-law was also getting desperate to fuck me hard and with his full cock, he asked me to lie down on his chest and he hugged me tightly. I also surrounded my legs around his waist and hugged him tightly so that the penis would not slip. He held me tightly and took his penis and started driving it into my pussy like a piston of a machine.

Then father-in-law hugged me and turned me towards him. Now I was lying under him and his penis was still in my vagina.

Father-in-law poured some more oil on my vagina and raised his body until the head of his penis came out of my pussy and then with a big force he pushed his entire penis in in one stroke. I whimpered a little but it felt better so I started moaning louder.

Father-in-law knew that now I could be fucked with force so he started fucking me furiously and at a fast pace. Since now my cunt was also flowing its nectar and father-in-law applied oil to my cunt again so that he could fuck me without any problem and soon he was fucking me with full length.

I was enjoying the best fucking of my life with my father-in-law and encouraging him to go faster. My father-in-law bent my legs and pushed them back up to my shoulders and placed a pillow under my ass. This raised my vagina and gave him a better angle to enter my vagina.

We both were fucking like two animals in heat. There was pure lust and there was no father-in-law and daughter-in-law problem. I was asking him to fuck me faster and father-in-law was pressing me harder. I was having a lot of fun while having sex with her.

Different expressions were coming out on my face with each of his strokes.

His penis was now sliding easily and quickly into my stretched vagina. I was experiencing the best fucking pleasure of my life and was now moaning shamelessly. Father-in-law was also in heaven and was fucking me with strong thrusts.

We were panting heavily and our bodies were drenched in sweat. I was feeling something churning in my vagina. I knew my orgasm was approaching. This time it was going to be the best and most powerful orgasm of my life, because I was getting fucked by my own beloved father-in-law.

I put my hand around my father-in-law's neck and said,

"Oh father-in-law! Something is happening to me. Uff I am about to cum. Please fuck me now."

Father-in-law remained silent but kept fucking. My vagina was so wet that he had no problem in sliding his penis into me. My vagina was getting wet and my father-in-law's penis was shining along with it. Although my vagina was now completely lubricated and dilated, father-in-law's penis was still so big that it fit tightly inside.

Father-in-law's fucking was going on vigorously and I was moaning loudly and screaming, "Oh oh oh... Oh God, this is heaven. Father-in-law! Fuck me with all your strength. Today I am a married man." "Looking like a wife."

We kept fucking like that for about 15 minutes. Now both of us were close to orgasm. I was getting close to my biggest orgasm ever. Father-in-law placed his mouth near my ears and started speaking.

"Kamini! Bahu! I too am near orgasm. I can't last long. Oh God, it feels so good to be in your cunt. Kamini! My penis is squirting... oh I'm coming."

Saying this, he gave 5-6 biggest and most powerful thrusts into my vagina and with a long and loud groan, his penis was inside my vagina and the nectar of his penis started spewing into the condom. Uffff, what a feeling I had when I felt that. of.

As if I felt his penis throbbing. I was also getting close to orgasm, then I let out a big scream and with that scream, I stabbed my nails into my father-in-law's back and semen started flowing from my pussy.

Father-in-law held me with his legs and arms and all the thick fluid from his penis flowed into the condom.

Both of us were completely exhausted and our strength was gone.

From Rajnath's point of view -

I opened my eyes and looked at Kamini's face. Her eyes were closed and she was asleep, but there was a glow of immense contentment and joy. I kissed her lips lovingly and she opened her eyes.

When our eyes met, I smiled at her. She was feeling shy and hugged me tightly with both her hands and shyly hid her face in my chest.

I placed a finger under her chin and lifted her face and kissed her lips and asked,

"Kamini Bahu! How are you now? How was the experience? Did you like it or felt pain? Do you love me there or not? Please tell me."

Kamini hugged me and whispered,

Oh father-in-law! It was the most intense orgasm of my life. I have never felt such happiness in my life. It was definitely the best time of my life. I felt very tight there but I felt only love for you and not even a little pain. Even the pain was pleasant. I didn't know sex could be so pleasurable.

Kamini bit her lips attractively and looked up at me.

"Father-in-law, I felt as if I was in heaven. For the first time I felt like I was being fucked by a real "man". Father-in-law! You are a real wrestler not only in sports but also in bed. I love you and I'm so happy we did all this."

I was more than happy to hear this. I gave her a long kiss on her lips and said,

"Kamini! You are my daughter-in-law, but I loved fucking you. It was also the best fuck of my life. But you stopped me from doing it without condom in your pussy, but I would love to fuck you without condom. Please let me fuck you in your ass without a condom."

Saying this, I lovingly started caressing her wrinkled ass hole with the tips of my fingers.

Kamini remained silent. I knew she was afraid of my big cock, so I didn't force her and kept rubbing her ass hole.

After a pause, she made her decision and said lovingly,

"Father-in-law! You are too big even for my cunt. I have taken your big cock in my pussy with great effort, but you have given me the best fuck of my life and I want to return that favor. But also trust, that if I am in a lot of pain, you will take it out."

Again she was looking at me while giving a very sexy expression.

I can feel your hard cock again, between our bodies. Father-in-law, now my life is yours. You can fuck your daughter-in-law whenever you want. If you want to fuck it in my ass, you can. I will not refuse my dear father-in-law.,

I was more than happy to hear this. I hugged her lovingly and started kissing her passionately. Then I stood up and peeled off my semen filled condom and threw it away.

My cock was getting tight again with the anticipation of fucking my beautiful and lovely daughter-in-law in the ass. In no time he again became as hard as an iron rod. The daughter-in-law kept looking at my penis again.

I asked Kamini to get up in doggy style. She smiled and nodded and came into doggy pose.

Her big buttocks and small anus were now clearly visible before my eyes. I lovingly moved my hand on her buttocks and rubbed my finger on her small hole.

I placed my mouth on her ass hole and took out my tongue and started licking her ass hole. As soon as she felt my tongue on her ass hole, Kamini gave a big moan. Her ass muscles, which were tight till now, relaxed and she was enjoying having her ass hole licked for the first time.

I pushed my tongue into her little hole. Kamini gave a sigh and happily started rubbing her buttocks on my face.

I was making her relax and lubricate her rectum, so that I could insert such a big and thick cock into her ass. Kamini was moaning loudly and was enjoying tongue licking for the first time in her life.

After some time I pulled my tongue from her ass. Kamini turned her face towards me and her face was shining with heavenly joy. She looked at my throbbing penis and without asking anything she grabbed it and took it into her mouth.

All this was unexpected for me. She took the large length of my penis in her mouth and she started licking and sucking my penis.

I made a big moan and placed my hand on her head and started caressing her hair lovingly. Kamini Halki was an expert in sucking cocks, I was the one who taught her (what does the father-in-law know, his daughter-in-law has sucked so many cocks before and also drank the semen of the cocks)

After 2-3 minutes my penis started throbbing in her mouth. I was afraid that I might squirt my semen into her mouth, so I reluctantly took my penis out of her mouth and turned it back. My penis was so hard that its veins were filled with blood and were clearly visible. My penis was shining with my saliva and looked even bigger.

Kamini immediately stood on her knees and spread her legs and hid her face in the pillow. She knew that this was her first time to get her ass fucked and that too with such a big cock, so it was not going to be easy for her.

I poured a generous amount of oil on her ass hole and after inserting my finger, I lubricated her spinhcter with the fingers. Then I also soaked my penis in oil and placed it on her ass hole.

As soon as Kamini felt the head of my penis on her ass hole, the penis touching her ass hole, she automatically became tense with fear. I placed my penis on her anus and lay down on her back, took both her hanging breasts in my hands and started caressing them, and said lovingly,

"Kamini! You are my darling daughter-in-law and I love you very much. Don't be afraid, I will be gentle. Please relax and let me insert only the cockhead for now. If you adjust to the size and allow, only a little cock That I will push it in. I will not give pain to my daughter-in-law nor will I fuck your ass. Please daughter-in-law, take my cock inside comfortably."

My words comforted him and he relaxed. As soon as I felt her relax, I gave a big and powerful thrust and opening her brown wrinkled ass hole, my cock went inside her ass.

Kamini gave a painful ahhh and later started screaming oh oh oh my godddd.

My cock was really big for her and it was her first ass fuck. So I remained silent and lay on her back, caressing her nipples with my thumbs and fingers and started kissing her back. Kamini had clenched her teeth and was trying to bear the pain in her ass. But she was brave and did not ask me to take out my penis.

(What did dear father-in-law know, this was all a play by his beloved daughter-in-law, she was enjoying this game a lot.)

I was still lying down, but the pressure of the penis was kept inside. I was doing push action, but not thrusting. Kamini was tense, so her ass muscles were tight again, and my penis was pressed into her ass.

Her ass was so tight that it seemed as if my penis was held in a vice. Her ass muscles were holding my penis tightly like a fist.

After some time, Kamini took rest because the pain in her ass had reduced and I was also not insisting on shaking, so her ass hole got healed. Now as I was continuously applying pressure on her ass, my penis started slipping into her hole very slowly.

Kamini felt my penis going into her ass hole, but since her ass hole was lubricated with oil and the pain had also reduced, she remained silent.

I brought one hand down near her vagina and took her clit between my thumb and finger and started massaging it gently. Kamini made a big moan of pleasure. I was happy that she liked it and she was moaning in lust.

Now I gave a big blow and my entire dick went into her ass and my thighs touched her buttocks.

(As soon as Kamini felt her father-in-law's penis going inside and her thighs touching her buttocks, she knew that her pretend game was over and now she felt the pleasure of having the entire penis inside her ass hole and her It's time to enjoy ass fucking.)

Now my penis had completely entered her ass. Then I started giving small thrusts and started fucking the daughter-in-law's ass with my cock.

After 3-4 times, not getting any resistance from Kamini, I started fucking her ass with big and powerful strokes. Now I was pulling my penis out until only the head was inside and then pushing it completely into her. Kamini was no longer feeling pain or discomfort and she buried her face in the pillow and was moaning loudly.

I was immensely enjoying the presence of my cock in my daughter-in-law's ass and was fucking her ass with great enthusiasm. My lovely daughter-in-law was enjoying the pleasure of being fucked by my big cock.

I increased my speed, because her ass was completely lubricated and relaxed so she was taking the entire length of my penis easily.

I kept fucking Kamini's ass for about 20 minutes, and now my dick had started throbbing and I was beginning to feel that I might not be able to last much longer. I asked Kamini so lovingly,

"Kami Beti! I am close to my orgasm and can't last much longer. Can I pour the nectar of my cock into you?"

Kamini remained silent but nodded for me to proceed.

I increased my speed and with a big thrust, I pushed my penis into her ass and my penis twitched with pleasure. My penis started trembling and trembling and my thick semen from my big penis started leaking into her ass.

The first spurt was followed by a second and then a third spurt, until I could no longer count the number of spurts.

As soon as my orgasm ended, Kamini also brought her hand near her vagina and started rubbing her vagina vigorously and gave a big scream and she too ejaculated. Her cunt also started releasing juice and she was enjoying orgasm.

We both fell on the bed. After some time, my penis became soft and with a loud sound it came out of my lovely daughter-in-law's ass. At the time of fucking, my cock had plugged her ass, so when I took my cock out, all the stagnant semen came out of her ass hole and started falling on the ground after passing through the channel of her vagina.

After about 5 minutes, we regained our energy and I pulled Kamini into my arms and hugged her, giving her lots of passionate kisses on the lips. She was also giving me lots of wet kisses with equal love and lust.

I asked her lovingly,

"Kamini! How was the fucking? Did you like it or was it painful for you?" I asked, touching Kamini's cheek.

She was naturally shy, but looking at my face lovingly, Kamini hugged me and said,

"Oh father-in-law! Thank you so much for everything you did for me. Today I feel like a real married woman. You are a true man. Your manhood is so big and tight, but you are such an expert." I didn't feel any discomfort or pain.

Today I have a bangle in my ass for the first time. I was still a virgin there and just as your son had taken the virginity of my pussy on my wedding night, now you have taken the virginity of my ass. So from today you are like my second husband. I loved you first as my father-in-law but from today you are my second love."

Saying this, Kamini hugged me lovingly and placed her lips on mine and we engaged in a very deep kiss. We put our tongues in each other's mouth and were sucking each other's nectar with our tongues and our lips were connected to each other and I was also sucking the daughter-in-law's lips.

Now I took her in my lap and said,

"Kamini! You are my daughter-in-law, but I was already fascinated by your beauty. I am lucky that you accepted my love and allowed me to fuck you deeply, both in your pussy and ass. You were so much fun that I even fucked your mother-in-law. I would rather fuck your pussy than I love you more than anyone else in the world, even more than my own son who is your husband.

Kamini was very happy to hear this. She said lovingly,

"Oh father-in-law! Thank you very much for accepting my love. From today in the eyes of the world I am your daughter-in-law and you are my father-in-law, but in my eyes you are my second husband. You have full authority over me and You can love me, and I'd love to take your cock in any hole, any time, any way. Like a wife, I'll always be ready to fuck you."

I tightened my embrace and kissed her again like a mad man and she too, losing all shyness, started kissing me.

"Kamini! My love! Now I have to go to the office. I will fuck you again tomorrow. Tomorrow I want you to sit on my lap in front of me and leave your cunt in this position and then make you lie down in missionary position and penetrate your ass. I'll fuck you while you face me and watch me fuck your ass hole."

Kamini said smilingly, "Oh father-in-law! What a scoundrel you are."

Now I am also like your wife so I will wait for tomorrow to fuck you. You can do anything with me. I hope to teach you different positions and ways to enjoy sex with you.,

"Yes daughter-in-law, from today onwards I will only fuck your ass, now I have the right on it. Since my son has a right on your pussy then he will fuck your pussy! Saying this, I went to the bathroom to get ready for my office.

Epilogue

After that day, Kamini and Rajnath had sex every morning before he left for office. This sequence of morning sex continued for a whole month till Kamini's Mother-In-Law came from her spiritual trip.

Kamini gets her ass fucked by her father-in-law in the morning and her pussy fucked by her husband at night. In a way now Kamini got two husbands to fuck her day and night.