Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 03

Story Info
Kamini has a past - a great fuck filled past.
9.6k words
4.62
7.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FLASHBACK

After getting my pussy and ass fucked by my father-in-law, we used to fuck every morning for the next month. My husband would fuck my pussy at night and my father-in-law would fuck my ass in the morning. Although my husband did not fuck me every day like my father-in-law, my father-in-law would do the honours the next morning and he would fuck my pussy. Both father and son showered me with expensive gifts, took me to expensive restaurants, and my father-in-law even arranged for afternoon sex in a hotel once a week... I had the most lavish lifestyle and I wore lots of trendy sexy clothes and bought expensive lipstick, jewellery, and accessories. My father-in-law would take me in his BMW and my husband in his Mercedes.

Now let me tell you how I fell in love with such a lavish lifestyle and got addicted to sex in my pussy and ass having belonged to a middle-class family.

I realized earlier on that I could use my beauty and sex appeal to seduce men so I decided to do something about it. I had a close friend Nisha and we both were alike.

We both belonged to a middle-class family but wanted to live a luxurious lifestyle. We both were hot and sexy. She was slimmer and taller than me. She was dark in complexion but that in itself was a major source of attraction for men of our age and older.

My college was a co-ed college. The college was 2 hours away from my house. No one from home knew me there. I had a routine before catching the bus to college. My friend Nisha stayed at a hostel just 15 minutes away from my house and every morning I used to leave for her hostel in a normal salwar kameez from my home. I would go there and then change into my sexier dress at her hostel (which was a much more open-minded hostel). Mostly I wore tank tops and short skirts that covered only half of my thighs and because of that my large breasts and pointed nipples can be seen pushing against the shirt and poking against the top. My ass could be seen sticking out in the small-size skirts. I'm sure men were dreaming about fucking that ass all night. I had been fucked by two boys till now, but both of them would hardly fuck me for 10 minutes and that too they mostly wanted just to fuck without much foreplay and didn't even demand blowjobs which I loved to give:

I used to go to college from the hostel by bus. One day an uncle started boarding the bus and he would look at me smiling and would always stay next to me on the bus. I was enjoying his gaze. He must have been around 40 years old, but well built, unlike boys of my age. From time to time I would look at his crotch area and enjoy the bulge forming in his pants. I'm sure he also noticed my looks but never said anything or even tried to touch me.

Finally one day we had to sit next to each other and he introduced himself as Ramchandra. He was a businessman, though he didn't say what business he was. He seemed to be a rich man but I was curious as to why was he travelling on the bus, I was doubtful of that fact. However, he told me that he was new to the city so he wanted to explore the city through buses and he loved bus rides. His car was in the garage for its servicing as it was damaged in a major accident.

Anyway, the bus ride used to be so boring so I was enjoying the company of a mature stud. We used to sit and our thighs were touching each other. He placed his hands on my thighs, caressing my soft white skin. I was enjoying this feeling but was not saying anything else. I was feeling very happy when his manly hand lightly squeezed my thighs. After spending time like this, I got down at the college stop.

Due to my regular extra classes in college, it had gotten pretty late, around 8 pm. I took a bus and I saw an uncle on the bus. He was dark in complexion and had a well-built body. He came closer to me.

I felt a strong hand against my bare buttocks. This caught me by surprise. I couldn't even look back in the crowd. He groped my ass twice but I did not respond. My lack of reaction made him bolder, and he started groping the globes of my flexible ass.

At this time I was still a virgin in my ass. I had never had my ass fucked. When he realized that a pretty girl like me was not wearing any panties (I had a boyfriend lick my pussy in college and he kept my panties for himself as a souvenir)

I felt a man gleefully rubbing his hand on my bum. I was startled when I felt his fingers touching my buttocks, but I was too shy to turn around to find out who it was. Before I knew it, the fingers brushing against my buttocks were now the palm of his hands, squeezing my ass cheeks and squeezing them as if they were bread dough.

Due to the heat in the crowded bus, I became drenched in sweat. Then the man lifted my skirt a bit and inserted his finger into my ass hole which was wet clearly due to his saliva. As his finger pushed in and out of my ass hole, I started feeling aroused. My vagina was tingling mischievously as my virgin ass was publicly violated by his finger. Between my legs, my pussy was leaking, I could feel my pussy juice wetting the insides of my thighs, making them all sticky and slippery.

It was such a sexual feeling. I was feeling very exposed, inside the thin skirt my pussy was leaking my pussy juice while a stranger had inserted his finger into my tight little ass hole and now the finger was moving inside my ass and then out before he pushed it back in my ass. Even my nipples, which were previously soft and hidden under my dress, were becoming hard and forming two dark prominent dots on the front of my dress.

Distracted by the naughty feelings that the finger stuck in my ass was creating in my body, I almost missed my stop in the middle of it all!! As I moved to get off the bus, I felt the stranger's finger emerge from my anal hole with a pop! But at least I got off the bus at the right stop.

As I watched the bus leave, I saw that uncle looking at me with a dirty smile, sniffing his thumb. The thought that a man of my father's age had his thumb in my anus was making me feel very dirty. I got down at the top of my friend's hostel. I changed my clothes and went home. At home, thinking about the incidents on the bus, I went to the bathroom and with my finger in my pussy I started playing with it until I started cumming. If so, what an orgasm that was.

The next evening for a few bus stops I did not see that uncle. But after 15 minutes soon enough I felt that someone was putting pressure on my back.

"Hey look, mister," I started saying with an angry expression after a few seconds of pressing his body into mine. I started turning so that I could see his face, and I saw the same uncle again.

He brought his arm around me and made me turn forward again. I was trying to go ahead but could not because he was behind me and the bus was crowded today too. I was stunned at his continued boldness but kept looking ahead. My heart started beating faster.

The man caught hold of my left wrist which was hanging beside me while with the other hand, he was groping my ass., He slowly started lifting my hand upwards. He kept lifting my hands until I placed one hand on the overhead bar. He too placed his hand on the bar above and started holding my delicate hands. He kept playing with the globes of my ass with his other hand.

I could feel him lightly squeezing my skirt-covered ass and groping my ass. It was dark outside and on the bus so no one else could see his actions. His hands on the bar were now squeezing my soft hands.

I felt his hand on my right breast and I let out a soft moan. He was still behind me, pressing me from the waist, and was now holding my breasts with one hand. With that hand, he was squeezing my breasts as much as he could through my shirt.

I closed my eyes with some lust building up. He started groping my left breast. He caught hold of it and squeezed it well. This also continued for some time. He groped me lightly, not too forcefully. I was just feeling my breasts heaving.

Oh God, now he lifted my skirt quite a bit, due to which my face turned red. My panties which were covered by the skirt were now completely exposed, he was standing right behind me so I was sure that no one would be able to see me in this position. He could see my pink panty and he would have easier access to my pussy.

Now I turned and whispered "Uncle please don't expose my panty. You can grope me all you want but please don't expose my panty."

Maybe he understood my point and pulled down the skirt to cover my panty again. But now after getting no objection from me regarding his other activities he now kept groping both my breasts.

At last, he whispered, 'Darling, you are so sexy, today this uncle got great pleasure, 'Uff, my tool has become so erect after squeezing these big breasts of yours.' And then the uncle touched my waist from behind and held it in his rough hands. Then he gave a jerk and his erect cock pressed against my ass.

At this point, by now I was also getting very sexually excited. I thought let's see what else this uncle does so that's why I didn't say anything. A moment later, he placed his fingers inside my panty and touched my pussy lips. The uncle was now using two fingers and caressing my pussy lips. He was moving his fingers up and down my pussy, I felt that at any moment his fingers could enter my pussy.

Moving my panties slightly to the side, I let out a soft moan when he inserted a finger inside my clit. I knew I was wet, but I didn't know how wet I was. I came to my senses and finally managed to peel away from him on the bus. When I looked behind at him, the dirty uncle was licking his fingers filled with the juice of my pussy. Finally, my stop came and I got down. I changed my clothes in the hostel and went home and like yesterday, after playing with my pussy, I squirted my pussy juice all over my bedsheet.

The next morning I spent time with Ramachandra on the bus on my way to college. He was a gentleman. That's why I felt good when his hands pressed my thighs and sometimes on my back and my breasts. I liked his touch. I decided to tell him about yesterday's incident and after telling him about that incident with the uncle, he looked at me with surprise.

He said that if I boarded the bus at 8 pm like last time and that man came again, then I should be bold and ask his name, enjoy his touch, and call that uncle to meet me tomorrow at noon. Ramchandra uncle will also come at the same time and both of us will catch him and he will shout at him that never again will that man have the courage to target me and will never bother me again. I said ok and I went to college.

It was evening and I decided to wait till 8 o'clock and then boarded the bus. After two stops I saw that uncle boarding the bus. I smiled at him and he came closer.

Today, as soon as I got the bus seat, I held the side seat for him and the uncle sat next to me and whispered, "Uff dear, you are looking so sexy, if you did not like my behaviour yesterday and the day before then I am extremely sorry." "

I was surprised at his quick and pretty sincere apology. I asked him his name and he said it was Mohan. He didn't seem like a pervert to talk to me in person. I said, "Look uncle, what u did last two days shouldn't be done, that too with a girl like me who is almost half your age. You are almost 40 and I just turned 18 six months ago."

"Dear give me a chance I'm a good person, let's go on a date."

I said looking at him incredulously, "Uncle, first of all, you have some nerve asking me out on a date after all this. What u will do is you will meet me tomorrow at noon, at Natarajan Theatre, just 10 minutes away from my college. At the most can just have coffee together.

He was very happy and expressed his apologies again and again. Now I was feeling bad that Ramachandra would scold this uncle and shout at him a lot, so I would ask him not to meet me tomorrow at noon. But Mohan started pressing my breasts tightly and boldly with both his hands.

I looked at him with anger and decided that tomorrow I would let Ramchandra Uncle teach this guy a lesson. Then when my stop came, I quickly got up and left.

The next day at noon I was waiting for Mohan at the place where Ramchandra had asked me to call him. But I didn't see any of them for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes I saw a BMW coming in front of me. I was curious which rich guy was about to step out of the car. The person who came out of the car startled me. He was none other than Mohan. That crooked smile appeared on his face as soon as he came near me. I was looking at him and then looked at his car and towards him. Mohan was a rich man... suddenly my thinking towards him changed. He came and took my hands in his hands and started kissing my hands. I was feeling shy now. An uncle more than twice my age was kissing my hand and then my cheeks. The realisation dawned on me that Ramchandra Uncle would come to scold Mohan, but now I did not want him to scold Mohan uncle. Mohan was also a rich man and his being a rich man was getting me aroused in lust for him because now when I looked at Mohan, I saw a sugar daddy. To entice Mohan uncle, I adjusted my top and my cleavage became visible.

"Mohan ji, can we go somewhere else?"

Mohan smiled "Yes, of course Kamini let's go. I'll take you to this amazing restaurant a few blocks away. My feelings had now changed towards Mohan knowing that he was rich. I smiled and then we went to his car. They had a driver who was looking at me with dirty eyes but I didn't pay attention.

We had a nice lunch and then Mohan said

"Kamini, would you like to see my house? It's just 15 minutes away"

Oh so that was his plan... take me to a restaurant near his house and then take me to his house. I wasn't going to complain this time and with a smile, I nodded and said yes. I was sitting in such a way that my milky cleavage was visible.

Mohan had a big house with a pool. He was really rich. As soon as we went inside, he held my waist. His strong grip made me feel like the young girl I was. I was almost melting in his arms.

Once home he could not control himself and started kissing me deeply. When we were having a deep kissing session he would grab my buttocks and squeeze them. After two minutes I broke the kiss in anger and spoke raising my voice a little.

"Mohan Uncle, what are you doing? You are up to your dirty tricks again. I came to your house thinking that you are a gentleman and you are doing all this naughty stuff"

"Kamini I can't control myself when I'm around you so what now? You are such a young curvy beauty and your tight body and those pink lips have been driving me crazy since the day I saw you for the first time. Let's have some fun baby."

"No please Mohan uncle, I am not that kind of girl. You seemed like a gentleman so I came with you, please behave like a gentleman."

"Hey Kamini don't be like that, I know you too want me badly... Your pussy was leaking so much on the bus that day n I know you need something hard in that sweet pussy of yours.

Mohan now shamelessly holding his crotch looked at me and smiled. I was impressed by his boldness in front of a young 18-year-old girl. But I didn't let it affect my expressions. Yet I bent down to show him more cleavage so that Mohan uncle becomes hornier.

I tried to run but did it slowly and very purposefully so that he could easily catch me. And he caught me easily and held me tightly and started kissing me but I kept moving my head left and right so that his lips did not touch mine. But he held my face and then gave me a deep kiss. He was a very good kisser and I was falling deeply into his kisses, however, I wanted to show him that I was resisting. I turned my face away but again he held it and started kissing me all over my face. I felt his wet kisses all over my face and lips and nose and ears and forehead.

He was especially interested in my nose... He was kissing my nose and his tongue made its way into my nose and he started licking the inside of my nose. There was a strange kind of excitement for me when he put his tongue inside my nose and licked it... if he was indeed a dirty bastard, but a very rich dirty bastard.

Finally, after 5 minutes I broke his hold and said angrily.

"If what were you doing, you were licking the inside of my nose. You are so dirty.."

"Kamini I know you enjoyed it I can feel your pussy leaking"

and he placed his finger on my pussy area and rubbed it there. I wanted to cum now. It was becoming difficult to control, and a small moan escaped my lips. I had never had such feelings with a boy before...usually, I could control them but I was losing control with Mohan.

"Mohan please stop all this up"

Mischievously, I hit his chest with my fists and I buried my face in his manly chest...he held my head and hugged me tightly. All the time his cock was poking through his pants and hitting my navel. Every thrust was making my pussy wet.

He held me by the chin and then gave me another deep kiss. This time I put my arms around him and started responding to his deep kiss. As soon as I broke the kiss, my saliva was flowing in a thin line from his mouth to mine.

I didn't want to show in front of him that I had done this before and even had sex quite a few times. So I thought of pretending to be innocent. I knew that older men find innocence in a college girl attractive. I started sobbing and sure enough, Mohan uncle was asking me

"What happened, anything wrong Kamini?"

I had him where I wanted him to be so I began my fake sob story.

"Uncle My bf broke up with me three days ago because he wanted to fuck me every day but I get tired sometimes, so he broke up the relationship saying that I am not giving him enough sex. "

"It's okay Kamini, you did the right thing. Sex, um, making love should only happen when you're both ready and interested in doing it. Now tell me, Kamini. What happened? Give me all the details?"

Now we both sat on the sofa in his hall and I continued.

"Uncle well... He also said that I give him a bad blowjob every time!" I pretended to cry even harder and buried my face in his lap.

What I felt was that Mohan cock was already half hard because we kissed. My face was in his lap which made his cock hard again. If he pulled his pants down and his underwear too then his cock would touch my lips and if I opened my mouth, his cock would have gone in my mouth. Due to these potential reasons, this scene had become very erotic.

Oh, so you have given ur bf a blowjob." Mohan asked me.

"Yes, uncle. I-I-I have given it only a few times and my bf used to complain every time. He always had some reason to complain."

"Kamini I am sorry that your bf was so rude, He doesn't even know how a woman is supposed to suck a dick. You know dear if you want, I will teach you... I have had my cock sucked many times in my life.

I just whispered and said "Oh. Okay, uncle please will you teach me.

Mohan said "Sure but first I have to teach you to relax" and he kissed my ruby-red lips again. After another deep kiss, he said he would take me to his bedroom. I just nodded shyly.

Now both of us were quite in lust and he lifted me in his arms and took me to his bedroom. Mohan was so manly that I held him tightly and kissing each other's lips in between, we reached his bedroom. We started taking off each other's clothes. His body was so dark yet manly. Finally, my 34D breasts which were big for my age, as I had heard many times, came out of my bra cage. Mohan was driven crazy by the sight of my breasts and he started sucking them.

My breasts were 34D and fair and had round-shaped areoles that were pointed and hard due to my excitement. Over the past year, I had gone from a slim 5'6 frame to a voluptuous woman's body. I had turned 18 just a few months ago but I looked like a 25-year-old.

He started pulling my nipples and sucking my breasts... I was getting wet in my pussy. No one had sucked my breasts so lovingly before.