Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Ramchandra cock stiffen in my pussy and realized he took was about to cum... and he did cum.. copious amounts of cum deep in my pussy.. and kept cumming in my pussy for what felt like an eternity before climbing off on top of me.

After this intense fuck, I lay down on the bed. After just one round of intense fucking, I was resting on the bed between the two mature studs who had drilled my pussy for an hour!!!

After 10 minutes Mohan put one of his hands below my neck. I pushed my body so close to him that my upper body was completely in his arms.

He then wrapped his legs around me pushing his cock on the lips of my vagina. Mohan cock was like a black snake entering a hole. Mohan had completely embraced me in his arms.

Seeing my naked back, Ramchandra pressed his cock into the globes of my ass. He also extended his arms around my neck. I was now literally surrounded by two well-built mature men.

Ramchandra cock was not entering my ass hole but was just rubbing vigorously on my ass hole... Mohan dick was rubbing on my pussy lips and Ramchandra dick was rubbing my tight ass hole. It was an intense feeling for me... I was

worried that Ramchandra would get too eager and just start fucking my ass.

Ramchandra again said, "Don't worry babe, I am not going to fuck your ass........ so soon." And he winked.

At that moment on that bed, I was tightly hugged by the four hands and four legs of both of those uncles. I was able to see Mohan uncle's face. His now fully erect cock had started entering my pussy.

Now Mohan started fucking my pussy from the front, and from behind Ramchandra was pressing his cock between my ass cheeks. With every thrust of Mohan, Ramchandra cock was sinking into the globes of my ass and his thick cock was hitting my asshole... If the scene was very hot and full of lust for me but I felt that Ramchandra could give a thrust any time and with Mohan forward thrust in my pussy, Ramchandra cock can enter my ass hole from behind.

Ramchandra got up and I couldn't see what he was doing because Mohan was fucking me from the front.

After 5 minutes I saw Ramchandra coming back to his position behind me but he was busy doing something below.. on my ass... he applied the cream on my ass hole and.. also inside my ass hole.

Now I felt his cock again pushing against my ass which now had cream on it or perhaps jelly and Ramchandra cock was pushing against my ass hole again and Mohan pushed forward in my pussy his thick cock.. I realised that Ramchandra was now planning to fuck my ass.. but he kept teasing me by rubbing his cock on my ass hole.

Mohan gave a big thrust into my pussy from the front and my ass was being pushed into Ramchandra cock, suddenly I felt that Ramchandra cock was trying to enter my ass hole. After two or three big strokes from Mohan, the head of Ramchandra cock started entering my ass from the back. Uff, the head of his cock was now inside my ass which was lubricated with jelly.

If I was about to take two big cocks in my pussy and my ass at the same time...

Then with the strong thrusts of Ramchandra from behind and Mohan from the front, I felt that Ramchandra cock slipped into my ass hole and now my pussy and ass were filled with two thick cocks. I was getting fucked by a thick cock in my pussy and a thick cock in my ass hole.

Now I had got my ass fucked just 1-2 times by my bf, but they were not as big and thick as Ramchandra and Mohan cocks. Oh god me, the feelings of pain and pleasure were inside me as they both started fucking both of my holes with energy. I was tightly hugged by four arms and four legs and it felt as if our three bodies had become one.

Now both started fucking my pussy and ass in a rhythm. Whenever Ramchandra cock would enter inside, Mohan cock would come out of my pussy, and when Mohan would insert his cock into my pussy, Ramchandra would take his cock out from my ass. Both I believed had fucked the pussy and ass of many girls and women together in this way. If, the rhythm of their fucking was making me very lusty. Now both of them would simultaneously enter their thick cocks into my pussy and ass and I would only moan out 'Ahhh of mmmm yes ah so thick u both bastards.

The whole room was now echoing with the sounds of our fucking. In this house, a game of heated sex between two mature men and a girl was being played. One flower and two gardeners as they say.

Ramchandra said, "If Kamini, what a tight hole you have. Ufff, how this playful ass of yours has gripped my cock. I have fucked the ass of many girls but I have never fucked such a tight ass hole of yours. "Uff Mohan, you also want to fuck her ass, right?"

Mohan said -- "Uffff, now my cock has to drink all the juice of her pussy, friend. If, the pussy is also so tight. Looks like her bf didn't fuck well. Nor will his cock be as long or thick as ours. Yes.. take these thick cocks bitch, off, today I will fuck your pussy a lot, Kamini."

After such 10 minutes of intense double fucking, Mohan cock started jerking as if his semen was about to come out from his cock. Now even Ramchandra cock seems as if it is about to empty its balls... Both took their cocks out of my pussy and ass, made me lie down and brought their cocks near my face with a sigh, cum from the cock of both uncles started releasing on my face. If me, my face got sprayed with the juice of two thick cocks of two horny mature studs.

After that intense fucking, all three of us rested for 1 hour. I opened my eyes and then again felt two pairs of hands on my thighs. I placed my hands on their hairy thighs and started rubbing them. I saw that both of their cocks had once again become hard...I looked at both of them and said

"Uff, you both had double fucked me just an hour ago and your cocks have become erect again... Uff, you guys are very horny fuckersb."

Both said. "Hey, you also want to take our cock again, your pussy has become wet again as we can see it leaking..... Ufff, now let us fuck you again."

I smiled. Yes, I wanted those two thick cocks in my pussy and ass again. I pretended to be shy and first hid my face on Ramchandra chest and then rolled over and did the same thing on Mohan chest and hit his chest lightly with my fist.

"If now both of you are men and your thick cocks of, off, I am a woman, how can I say no to you alpha males. Now do whatever you want studs."

Ramchandra caught hold of my wrist and pulled me towards him. "Now come on, ride my cock and get fucked."

I climbed on top of him and spread my legs and slowly took his big thick cock inside my pussy and sat on his lap. He started kissing me on my lips and soon I was ready to be fucked by him again. He placed his hands under my buttocks and lifted my waist. His cock went deeper into my pussy and penetrated inside me till my womb I felt. He then held me down by the buttocks and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and my lips were kissing his lips. He was kissing me wildly and I was responding fully to him by sucking his lips hard as if they were the only source of water in the world and as if I was thirsty for many days.

Soon I felt Mohan hands on my breasts from behind. His cock had also become hard once again. From behind he started inserting his cock into my lubricated ass hole. Then he gave a strong push and inserted his cock into my ass. He started pumping me again in the same position.

With this, my moaning started again... " Aaaahhhhhh..mmmm...mmm umm yes you fuckers mmm yes." I turned my head and Mohan placed his hungry lips on mine. He put his tongue deep inside my mouth hand I pushed my tongue inside his mouth. He was touching my breasts, nipples, my stomach, my waist on my sweaty body. Meanwhile, Ramchandra was happily chewing my breasts from the front.

Soon both mature studs started fucking me with great speed and I again felt another orgasm build inside me. I started moaning with intense pleasure...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhh mmmm yesss ahhhhh".. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss fuck me harder u bastards.. yessssssssssssssssssssssssss. Now Mohan was holding my hair from behind and was fucking my ass.

Mohan moaned loudly and started saying "Yesss I love you Kamini..... mm ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Both of these uncles were also very hot and were about to come close to cumming again. Both men started fucking me fast hard and now all three of us were moaning...

Ramchandra said " I love you Kamini... Yes ah umm what a pussy you have darling Ahhh... oh. Sss.... Mmm."

Mohan was also moaning loudly now and he was also about to cum and he also said... "Ohhh..yes... Kamini.... I love you too baby... the way I fuck you... oh yes my cock is leaking... Kaminiii...."

I

started smiling. And started kissing Ramchandra lips and then Mohan lips and again And again...

"Uff yes darling, I want you guys to fuck me harder, I am also close to my orgasm. Ejaculate your thick creamy cum inside me. Fill my holes with your semen"

I wrapped my arms tightly around Ramchandra and moaned with pleasure and he released all his cum into my pussy and Mohan released all his cum deep into my ass. Both the uncles were sprinkling their love juice inside me. I could feel both their hot semen entering my pussy and ass.

We were very tired now and they laid me down on the bed and lay down next to me. We were breathing heavily and trying to catch our breath.

After this, fucking with both uncles continued till I shifted to another city college. Both men were very rich. Because of that I was able to live a luxurious lifestyle and got a taste of the lavish lifestyle I always wanted. They gifted me many sexy lingerie, short dresses, jewellery, accessories...

Both were also very bold and they always wanted me to wear sexy attire to either show off my milky cleavage or to showcase my thighs or my in-shape waist and navel.

These mature studs kept fucking me, sometimes just a twosome by calling me to their various flats and sometimes together in a threesome. They would also take me on trips with them and fuck me a marathon on those trips. I had a lot of fun with Mohan and Ramchandra.