Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mohan uncle said "Before anything further let me show you a video so that you can learn by watching it. And Mohan connected his laptop to his TV in his bedroom and started a porn video. Uff in the porn video - a buxom blonde woman was on her knees and, pushing down the pants of a well-built man.

"Kamini now please watch how the woman sucks a cock."

The cock of the man in the video was bigger than the two boys I had fucked.. I saw that the woman first licked the cock with her tongue, then she took the entire hard shaft of the cock in her mouth. This scene lasted for about five minutes. Mohan started playing with my breasts and on top of that, my hard nipples were making me doubly excited.

"Come now you do it. Kamini, get on your knees."

I sat on my knees, between his legs. I smiled as my fingers unzipped Mohan uncle's pants.

My fingers wrapped around his now hard shaft. It was much bigger and thicker than the cocks of my two boyfriends. I looked at my uncle's hard cock, studying its shape and form. As the cock started throbbing under my touch, I smiled and muttered. "Oh my God, this is much bigger than my bf, off, just so big of um," I said softly, my eyes widened with excitement.

"Now, slide your tongue around the head, Kamini. See how I react." I slid my tongue around the tip of Mohan uncle's cock and watched his reaction.

I looked at Mohan with seductive eyes

"Is this good, Mohan uncle?"

"Yes, baby, it's good. Now, slide your tongue over different parts of my cock; and see how it reacts. I want you to learn it yourself."

As soon as I opened my mouth, Mohan slid his fingers through my long silky hair and I managed to take only about half of Mohan uncle's cock before gagging.

"Slowly, slowly. First suck the head of the cock, babe." Kamini darling, take it slowly first."

I looked at Mohan uncle, and then wrapped my lips around the hard shaft, bobbing my head as I had seen in the videos on the internet. I fondled his balls just like the girl in the video did.

Mohan now groaned softly; I could hear his breathing deepening. "Now, look up at me, me. Slide your tongue under my cock and look at me." I did as I was told, as I touched the sensitive part of Mohan uncle's cock with my tongue, looking into his eyes.

Mohan fingers gripped my hair, moving my head up and down on his cock. I could feel his shaft getting harder and thicker in my mouth.

I took his cock as deep as I could. I could feel his cock throbbing in my throat.

Mohan started moving his hips and started fucking my mouth. He looked down at me, the piston of his thick cock was moving in and out of my mouth.

I fondled his balls just like the girl did. Mohan now groaned softly; I could hear his breathing deepening.

"Now, look up at me and slide your tongue under my cock and look at me."

I did as I was told, as I kept touching the sensitive part of Mohan uncle's cock with my tongue and kept looking into his eyes.

I was enjoying sucking Mohan uncle's cock. Mohan fingers gripped my hair and moved my head up and down on his cock. I could feel his cock seemingly becoming harder and thicker in my mouth.

Mohan hips started moving and he started fucking my mouth. He looked down at me and started moving the piston of his thick cock in and out of my mouth.

Soon enough due to my expert blowjob skills, Mohan groaned, "My cock is about to squirt...I'm cumming!" He was not able to understand what to do -- to take his cock out of my mouth or to keep the cock in my mouth and cum inside my mouth.

I made the decision easy for him. I took his thick cock deep into my mouth kept sucking it and, then took his cock out of my mouth and placed only the head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking that part only.

With this way of sucking his cock head, Mohan uncle started emptying his semen into my mouth.

I was struggling to take in all this thick cock mass as his cock was now jerking wildly into my mouth, cumming loads of semen. My mouth was filled with his hot semen and I swallowed all the semen he put into my mouth. When his cock stopped throbbing, I took it out of my mouth and smiled at Mohan uncle. I wiped a small portion of the semen coming out from the corner of my mouth.

Mohan looked down at me, I was on my knees between his legs. Some of his semen was dripping on my big breasts. He said that I was looking very happy and very sexy. Then I smiled as I climbed onto his lap again.

Caressing my arms Mohan said, "Wow Kamini you learned so fast.. it was amazing."

(Little did Mohan uncle know that I was an expert in sucking cock?)

We rested for 30 minutes. His cock started getting hard again and we both got ready for round two. I took off his underwear again and went down on my knees and started sucking his cock. I sucked his cock for 5 minutes. Suddenly I heard the door opening behind me, so I took out my uncle's cock from my mouth and when I looked back, I saw a sight which stunned me completely!!!

When the door opened, the person entering was none other than Ramchandra uncle, who was sporting a huge grin.

Mohan uncle said "Yaar I told you that this girl is such a sexy slut. Look she has already sucked my cock and taken my load in her mouth. Now she is ready for Round 2."

Ramchandra said, "Yes yaar, you told me that you will bring her to both of us to fuck. Never thought it would happen so soon."

I was shocked and a little embarrassed that these uncles had trapped me like this. In my mind, I had to accept that these two bastards had played a smart game. Now I was hoping that both of them were rich.

I said, "Hey, you two have played a game with me. Both were already together, right?"

"Yes babe, we both are best friends. We have trapped many such girls but we must say that you are a very sexy girl and the sexiest girl we have trapped." And Mohan laughed after saying this.

I was left wondering in my mind, might they also be doing a drama of becoming rich..."

"I hope u too bastards are at least really rich or was that all a lie too!!?"

Ramchandra said "No babe, we are very rich. We have realised that middle-class girls like u are hungry for sex and money and hence they get easily trapped in buses like u did."

Mohan went towards his cupboard and took out a wad of money and kept it on the sofa. Ramchandra also did the same from inside his bag and took out another wad of money and placed it on the sofa.

Mohan smiled and said, "Look, we have got lakhs of such cash at home itself."

"Imagine how rich we are."

My eyes sparkled after seeing so much money. I had never seen so much money in one place at one time. These guys are very rich. Now I have to let them fuck me well so that they can help me live a luxurious lifestyle.

But I wanted to pretend with them and not give in too easily so I said, "No, I am not doing anything else, you have tricked me but now you won't be able to fuck me."

As soon as I got up, Mohan pulled me to sit between him. I sat between them, covering my nude breasts with my hands.

Now Ramchandra and Mohan started removing my hands. I flimsily protested but didn't protest too much and they were able to pry my hands away from my breasts and began playing with my breasts. Ramchandra was sitting on the right side and Mohan was on the left side and were pressing my breasts at once.

Now both the uncles were massaging both my bare breasts. Mohan slowly raised his head and started kissing my breasts. My breasts are fair.. but my areolas are light brown and the nipples, are chocolate-coloured. Ramchandra uncle now joined Mohan uncle in kissing, sucking and nibbling at my breasts and nipples.

They started nibbling on my nipples one after the other. From time to time Mohan and Ramchandra were rubbing my areola slowly and after some time with some force were pressing my nipples.

Now I was not able to control myself. I was trembling with excitement, heaving my stomach up and down and started pulling both of them close to me and asking Mohan uncle to press my breasts and Ramchandra uncle to take my entire nipple in his mouth and suck it. Then I said to Mohan and Ramchandra,

"Please don't stop. I want this love affair to last longer. Please suck my breasts harder." Both now started sucking my breasts together like crazy. Ramchandra was sucking my right breast and Mohan was sucking my left breast. Both the uncles held my hands and I stood up.

Seeing me excited, both the uncles started pressing and squeezing my breasts with extra energy. They sucked my breasts hard. Mohan and Ramchandra started rubbing their bodies nicely against mine as if they were massaging my delicate body with their manly bodies.

In between, Ramchandra was lovingly rubbing my open navel with his fingers lightly massaging my fair tummy and pressing his hand below. Mohan was pressing my buttocks. This was a very erotic feeling for me because such a situation had never happened before in my life, not even in my imagination. Two hungry men who were twice my age were enjoying my body and were about to fuck me hard. I was willingly trapped between them. Mohan big cock was pressing my ass and Ramchandra big cock was pressing my pussy. Uff, I can't explain how erotic a feeling I felt after being rubbed like this.

There was no hair on my vagina at all, it was smooth there and the lips of my pussy looked pink. There was a tickle in my stomach, itching in my ass and pussy too for some cocks.- My breasts are certainly big but it felt as if they had gone down another size. By now after our sexual activities, my nipples were long, hard and erect with aroused feelings.

Me and Mohan were now face to face and were continuously looking into each other's eyes. Ramchandra, probably feeling jealous, turned me around and he was also looking into my eyes with eyes full of lust...

I realised that both of them were immersed in lust for me. Both were looking at each other as competition. As they say -- competition only brings out the best in competitors. And I was going to benefit from it. I smiled from within thinking of that and my pussy became wet.

I immediately raised one hand and placed it on Ramchandra big erect cock. Ramchandra cock was at least an inch longer than Mohan. Both had cocks probably similar in thickness. There was a network of veins around Ramchandra cock and the head of his cock was reddish pink in colour and looked fresh and shiny. Ramchandra cock was wet with his pre-cum. I held his cock for several minutes, I kissed his big and thick cock with my lips for a while and was caressing his hard cock with my hand.

Ramchandra moaned lightly and said, "You are very sexy Kamini. We assure you that we will shower a lot of our love and money on you. We want you to let both of us fuck you over and over again. Fucking a young girl like you will keep us young too. A sensual girl like you needs to have her pussy regularly oiled and serviced down there and our pistons need to be kept in working condition to be drilled especially into a pussy and even ass like yours."

While he was talking, I was now playing with both uncle's thick cocks. Now all three of us were sitting naked on the sofa.

The scene was such that I placed both my feet on his naked thighs and my pussy was exposed openly in front of him.

Mohan played with my breasts and I caressed his big thick cock. Once both of their thick cocks became completely hard, I again went down on my knees and started sucking the cocks of both of them one by one. Now this was such a hot and sexy scene for them. Two uncles were getting their thick cocks sucked by a woman half their age. That too from a shapely, fair and very sexy girl with big breasts. In this way, for 10 minutes, I started sucking both uncle's cock one by one. Uff, both of their big thick cocks were not completely fitting into my mouth. Still, I remained active.

Then they made me lie down on the bed and they were also lying on the bed next to me. Now the scene was such that a naked young girl with a curvy yet slim body and two big cocked uncles were on the bed.

Ramchandra made me turn in front of him caressed my head and started kissing me forcefully on my lips. Mohan moved his other hand down to hold my buttocks and squeezed my breasts firmly. Ramchandra wrapped both his legs around mine. We both were kissing like old lovers as if we were meeting after a long gap.

Now both uncles were sucking my breasts together, I was holding Ramchandra cock gently with one hand and at the same time massaging his cock lovingly. Ramchandra erect cock was pressing my pussy lips as if his cock was kissing it. I held Mohan cock with my other hand. Mohan was lying behind me and I had to move my arms from behind to reach his cock. I found it difficult to do this, but I didn't mind. I was shaking both the cocks lovingly and pumping them.

Mohan was massaging my breasts with both his hands; One hand was placed on top of me and his other hand extended from below me to my breasts. Mohan was massaging my breasts and pressing my nipples hard and pushing himself into my body from behind and now Mohan cock was pushing between my buttocks cheeks and I was also facing Ramchandra from the front. Both cocks were being rubbed on my pussy lips.

Ramchandra put his tongue in my pussy and I turned and said to Mohan uncle

"Mohan ji please squeeze my breasts hard and suck them."

Mohan did not need my invitation. He was already sucking my breasts. I was squeezing and shaking his cock and caressing them with my hands. I was now jumping up and down from my waist and was not able to control my sensations.

Then I asked them to change the position, so now Mohan started kissing and licking my pussy more vigorously and Ramchandra started sucking my breasts and nipples.

I had never before had two men having fun with me in bed together, that too two uncles, enjoying my young body.

I was by now moaning very loudly. "Ahhh!!!!! Oh!!!! I am unable to bear this. I am unable to control myself. Please calm the fire of my pussy."

Both uncles laughed --

"Kamini, now we will not only fuck your pussy but we both will fuck your tight ass too. "

I was feeling very shy after hearing this and blushed like crazy.

Now Mohan huge cock was rubbing against my pussy lips. He was stroking his cock against my pussy with great eagerness. The pussy was tight and Mohan cock was very big. I was scared of how would I be able to withstand this cock. Mohan to reassure me and relax me, bent down and gave me a long kiss. He was moving his tongue in my mouth and sucking my saliva. I liked this very much. I felt a lot of pleasure from kissing and him putting his tongue in my mouth. I felt as if he was fucking my mouth with his tongue. I tried to meet his tongue and I too started sucking his tongue vigorously.

Since Ramchandra had tried to make my pussy even wetter by sucking it, I thought that I would be able to take Mohan cock into my smooth pussy.

I held Mohan head pulled his ear near me and whispered in his ear, "Mohan. Please fuck me with your huge cock. But Please be careful to fuck my pussy slowly with your thick cock. My pussy is very tight... um...

He murmured in my ears and said,

"Kamini you will feel a little pain in the beginning, but I will very slowly insert my cock into your pussy and you will properly feel my cock going into your pussy. "Kamini, till now I had placed my cock at the entrance of your pussy and was rubbing ur clit so that your pussy becomes more wet to be able to take my cock with less pain."

I held his cock in my hand and kept rubbing it lightly on my pussy lips several times. Due to pre-cum on his cock and juice seeping into my pussy; Mohan cock became very smooth. I was now scared that Mohan, in his excitement, might forcefully insert his huge cock into my pussy. But Mohan was going to do it very lovingly. With one of my palms, I slowly inserted the tip of his cock into the entrance of my pussy. I then rubbed his cock on my pussy lips and inserted it inside the hole of my pussy. Now Mohan was pushing it inside as much as I was pushing it inside. I kept rotating his cock inside my vagina so that the cock could easily enter it.

His cock must have gone in only about four inches; His cock was so thick and muscular, even half of it was equal to the entire cock of my bf. Then he slowly took the cock back out of my pussy, then Mohan pushed the cock a little deeper than before. I closed my eyes again. Mohan was now pulling back and pushing his cock inside my pussy with a regular but slow rhythm. I was now enjoying the fuck and his rhythm. I looked towards Ramchandra and saw that he was jerking his cock and enjoying the sight of me getting fucked by my Mohan. I asked him to squeeze my breasts. Ramchandra was lovingly caressing my hair with one hand and pressing my breasts with the other hand.

Mohan increased his rhythm, I was now fully enjoying Mohan thrusts. His cock was about three-fourths inside. I was leaking so much that there was so much juice to lubricate.

I said to Mohan,

"Okay darling um, now let it go completely inside my pussy. I am ready to take it."

Mohan was very happy. He slowly increased his pressure and pushed his shaft fully inside my love hole. Oh God ufff ummm ahhh ummmm! It was such an exhilarating and rewarding experience.

Mohan was now pushing his cock deeper into me. I matched him in reciprocating motion to enable his cock to enter me fully. I was very moaning loudly. Every time he pushed, I moaned loudly ah um fuck me, Mohan!!!!

Suddenly my pussy started buzzing. This time Mohan felt that the walls of my pussy were gripping his cock in a spasm at regular intervals. He was driving me crazy. As time passed he kept fucking my pussy faster and deeper.

I was holding Mohan with my hands and was throwing my legs wildly in the air. "Ah, what a fuck you are giving me Mohan uncle of years mm fuck me hard with all your strength uncle. Uff Ramchandra Uncle, now I too want your big cock in my pussy.. Do you also fuck as well as Mohan? If ahhhhh...

"Oh baby I will fuck you just as well... we both are crazy for pussies like yours.. so tight and inviting always.."

Now I came into a doggy position and asked Ramchandra to push his cock into me from behind. Mohan came in front of me and rubbed his fully erect cock on my face. Then I took his cock in my mouth, moving the head of his cock and his big balls around with my tongue. Mohan held his cock and kept it in my mouth. I took it in slowly and moved my tongue around it. His cock was so thick. Ramchandra could now slowly enter my pussy and I again felt another, this time Ramchandra thick cock in my pussy Ramachandra was continuously squeezing my breasts as he was experiencing sensual feelings and was driving me crazy. Ramchandra started to fuck my pussy at a regular rhythm. Ramchandra cock started going to the depths of my pussy. Mohan had closed his eyes and was having difficulty controlling his emotions. Ramchandra was now pumping his cock faster and faster into my pussy. I moved in rhythm with him. His big and thick cock had gone so deep inside me that it seemed as if I could feel his cock in my stomach. I was getting fucked by Ramchandra from behind and sucking Mohan thick cock from the front. I also started supporting Ramchandra fucking by moving and gyrating my hips to the tune of his thrusts.

Mohan started cumming all over my face... And he then took out his cock from my mouth and went out to drink water. Ramchandra uncle now climbed on me with his feet on the bed and brutally started fucking my pussy like a jackhammer.

He was fucking me so brutally but I was loving it and I also started supporting him by moaning very very loudly" Please fuck me harder!!!! I don't want you to ever stop. Keep it up!!!! Ahh, fuck this young pussy. Show your fucking power. Fuck me baby..... lots of pussy juice is about to come out of my pussy, ah um yes off, my pussy juice is flowing Ramchandra uncle, of." I kept moaning very loudly.