Kamini - Life of Adultery Pt. 05

Story Info
Kamini’s sexual vacation just beginning with her FIL.
2.7k words
4.22
7.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The GOA VACATION

From Kamini's point of view

My mother-in-law had returned from her spiritual trip and since her return, my sexual adventures with my father-in-law had reduced significantly for a little over a month. She never left us alone at that time, except on Tuesdays and Thursdays when my mother-in-law went for pooja for 2 hours in the morning. Two days a week, my father-in-law and I had sex for 2 hours. But just that amount of fucking wasn't enough for us and especially for me. I am only 21 years old, I wanted sex every day. Plus the pressure of business was becoming too much for my husband. Which reduced his frequency of sex to almost a standstill.

I want to tell you all something about my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law recently entered this spiritual side of life 5 years ago at the age of 46. Before that, she was a modern woman with a decently high lifestyle.

My mother-in-law had very big breasts and was a hot lady with a big ass. She was a typical modern woman with a caramel-like complexion and a plump but well-shaped body. Ever since she had become spiritual, she had given up most material aspects of life. My father-in-law used to tell me stories of how there was a heightened sexual intimacy between the two before she became more spiritual. Some of the clothes she wore earlier were very attractive and sexy. Sexy sleeveless deep-cut blouse sarees, tight dresses, makeup jewellery and the like.

So eventually at my mother-in-law's house, I started to wear a sexy deep-back cut sleeveless blouse at home. Yes, she didn't allow me to wear shorts and skirts at home, but she didn't complain whenever I went out with my husband in a one-piece dress and shorts. In this way, she was a wonderful mother-in-law. However, just about any mother-in-law would object to her husband drilling their young daughter-in-law's pussy and ass.

Due to my lack of sex, at night, I would masturbate with my fingers and a nice 7-inch dildo which my father-in-law had purchased for me since he at the very least understood my lack of sex However a dildo cannot provide such a thrill compared to the feeling of a big thick cock.

One day my Husband had to attend an expo related to our business in Goa. I was excited because I wanted to go to Goa and enjoy the rich lifestyle as he had booked a 5-star resort for us to stay for 3 days. However, sudden business-related work at home spoiled my plans as my husband said we'd have to cancel that trip. Upon hearing the news I was sad and angry at my husband.

My father-in-law then made a plan. He said that he would go to participate in the Expo. Neither my husband nor my mother-in-law objected to this and my Father-in-law was certainly very happy. And I was also very happy that my father-in-law and I would have a lot of sex in Goa in the next 3 days.

I packed my best dresses and went shopping for sexier dresses and lingerie for my trip with my father-in-law. At last, the day had come to go to Goa.

We had booked a flight to Goa and departed for Goa.

From Father-in-law's point of view --

We had booked an evening flight. We reached Goa at 9 pm. We were tired so we slept. Now, while leaving, we had booked two rooms so that my son and wife would not have any suspicion. After reaching there we upgraded a Villa for the two of us.

In the Villa the next day I woke up at 8 in the morning and I wasn't able to find Kamini. Finally, I found her sitting on a chair next to the dining table. Next to it were cut oranges in a bowl along with wide glasses. My daughter-in-law was wearing a short dress and her milky breasts were visible.

My heart started racing! What was in my daughter-in-law's mind?, I started thinking.

"Father-in-law, today I will tell you a sexy way of making orange juice. "

My daughter-in-law's slender long legs were on full display and the morning light was shining on them with a soft glow through the windows. I moved closer and started looking at her shapely legs.

While trying to reach the oranges lying on the table, my daughter-in-law moved forward a little and my eyes fell on her feet.

Oh, what beautiful toes those were. The feet were shining and beautifully painted with pink nail polish. I found myself leaning towards them, getting closer to the em. They were smooth and shiny. I never realised I liked women's feet so much until now! My daughter-in-law's toes were long, and her nails were nicely manicured with a fresh coat of pink nail polish.

My daughter-in-law was not wearing panties under her short skirt. There, right before my eyes, was a tender pussy, in all its glory with just a trimmed bush.

The oil massage done by my daughter-in-law on her feet made the skin around them glow. I was sitting on a chair and could smell my daughter-in-law's pussy very clearly. It smelled of roses and sandalwood! My daughter-in-law's pussy smelled like the sweetest thing in the whole world. I just wanted to start kissing the outer lips of my daughter-in-law's pussy at that very moment!

Then my daughter-in-law started seductively.

" Father-in-law, you know, orange has a big benefit. It contains Vitamin E which is excellent for the skin. So, I make the most of it and leave it this way."

My daughter-in-law said this and raised her foot in the air and placed it on top of the glass.

As soon as my daughter-in-law started squeezing the orange, the juice started flowing on her smooth skin and started flowing downwards and finally, All the juice flowed into the glass.

My daughter-in-law took more of the cut oranges in both her hands and started squeezing them. More and more juice started flowing on those fair legs of hers and her feet also started shining. I never knew squeezing juice from an orange could ever be so sexy!

I stood near her as Kamini made a show of squeezing the orange. The glass was filled reasonably soon. My daughter-in-law picked up the glass and motioned me to come forward and drink it. As I came near the table, my daughter-in-law moved her right foot forward and brought her toes near my mouth

I held my daughter-in-law's right foot with both my hands and took her big toe into my mouth and started sucking it. I looked lovingly at the other toes which were painted in beautiful pink nail polish. I continued to lick the rest of the big toe.

I ran my tongue completely up my daughter-in-law's feet. Started licking them starting from the big toe to the pinky toe and then back to the big toe. Then I opened my mouth wide and fit two toes in them and inserted them into my mouth and started sucking them. My daughter-in-law leaned forward and looked into my eyes.

My daughter-in-law with her right foot now cleverly lifted my lungi using her toes and put her other foot inside the lungi. I moaned with pleasure as the skin of her bare legs finally came in direct contact with my cock. I was desperate to maintain contact with her legs, so I moved forward and adjusted myself. I started kissing her thighs over and over her panties. I was happy to see that her panty was wet.

Meanwhile, my daughter-in-law found an entry for both her legs under my lungi and pressed my cock between her legs. Kamini started moving her legs up and down the length of my cock and was enjoying my heat. My cock was between my daughter-in-law's well-groomed pink-polished legs. My eyes rolled and my eyelids closed involuntarily. I was moaning softly due to the massage of my cock by my daughter-in-law's feet. If, my cock had become very hard. Now I couldn't resist anymore and picked up my daughter-in-law in my arms and took her towards the bed.

From Kamini's point of view

My Father-in-law took me in his arms to the bed and upon lowering me down on the bed he removed his shirt. I saw his hairy chest. He made my nipples hard by moving his tongue on my breasts. He had thrown away his shirt and also removed my top. I could see that he was horny and he kissed me deeply by shoving his tongue down my throat.

He caressed my breasts and told me that it had been 4 days since he had touched me sexually. My breasts were enjoying the sensation. He took my left nipple in his mouth and sucked it. he kissed me on my neck, ear lobes, and lips, between the cleavage of my breasts and on my breasts. He gently teased both my nipples and started sucking one of them. He moved a finger into my navel. I was very wet.

He was not wearing any underwear and I saw his cock. I looked into my father-in-law's eyes and started sucking his cock. I sucked, licked, sucked, licked, and moved my tongue on the tip of his cock, licked under the tip and again started sucking the cock vigorously. Father-in-law told me that he did not want to release the semen from his cock so soon. He squeezed my breasts and pulled my nipples with his mouth and asked me to spread my legs. He caressed my now completely naked body. I was getting goosebumps. When he reached my inner thighs, my cunt shuddered because I knew what was going to happen next. He slowly spread my legs even wider and just ran his thumb on my pussy lips, I was very wet there and I bit my lips.

My Father-in-law came up and then kissed me and bit my lower lips. He again bit both my nipples and sucked them. He slapped my left breast hard. I started panting. A few moments ago he was so gentle, suddenly something changed. He pressed my breasts and slid his tongue inside my navel. He went further below and started licking my pussy.

I pushed him back. He held my thighs tightly and started licking my pussy again, this time making my pussy wet with his saliva. I moaned so loudly that if we had been at home, even the neighbours would have heard me.

"Father-in-law, just fuck me" I moaned.

Father-in-law pressed his cock hard into my pussy.

"Ah! Father-in-law!" I groaned at the force and tightened my grip on my father-in-law's body in front of me.

I looked down to see that my breasts were bouncing due to his fucking. I tried to thrust back but my father-in-law held my hips in his grip. For every three slow, long strokes he then gave hard, vigorous, penetrating thrusts.

"Uffff! Ah um, darling!", I started whispering as my father-in-law and I were having sex like animals. I wanted him to pound me giving two strokes at once followed by one stroke and then again two quick strokes. After a while he would just pound his cock into my pussy like a madman.

My father-in-law maintained his pace. After this, a series of short and fast thrusts took place because my father-in-law wanted to fuck me as per his wish.

"ufff! Uff! Ahhh! Mmmmmm!" We were already fucking for 15 minutes and my husband would have spilled his seed into my pussy by now. Here, my father-in-law kept fucking my pussy.

"Uffff! Ahhh! Mmmmmm!" I whispered,

I started trembling and my pussy started releasing my pussy juice. My father-in-law started fucking me at a good comfortable speed. His cock was so deep inside my pussy. My Father-in-law placed his hand on my smooth back and gently caressed my back. He ran his fingernails up and down my back and drew long pink marks on my soft milky skin.

"Father-in-law, father-in-law, father-in-law!" I groaned, as my father-in-law held my buttocks and started fucking me harder. I was now bent over in doggy style, my breasts were moving back and forth, left and right, my luscious hair was spread on my back and I was making sounds of pleasure.

"Oh! Ahh! Yes! You are a delightful lover! Fuck me more father-in-law, yes! Yes! Yes!"

Father-in-law took out his cock from my pussy and knelt behind my ass. He kissed my pussy from behind, then sucked it and soon enough my father-in-law was sucking my pussy vigorously. He then turned me over and knelt below me.. my eyes fell on his cock, it was a large and magnificently shaped cock.

After sucking my pussy he got up.. he again got me in a doggy position and now his cock was resting comfortably on my ass hole. After rubbing his cock on my lubricated asshole, my father-in-law's cock entered my anus. "Father-in-law ahhhhhh umm uffffff!" I moaned like crazy. With my father-in-law's cock in my ass, his fingers were now in my pussy. My father-in-law kept fucking me like this for about 5 minutes. He took out his cock and lay down on the bed and then he lifted me on top of him. Now we were face to face, I was on my haunches and my legs were spread on either side of him as I sat on his cock.

Holding my buttocks, he lowered me on his cock. My father-in-law wasted no time in fucking me. My ass hole accommodated his magnificent, incredible cock perfectly. He lifted me holding my hips and then he pulled me down onto his cock.

I felt as if I was swinging on his cock. I again sat on his cock, then got up, then started jumping up and down on his cock. Then I got up and sat on his cock again. My breasts were not getting the relief they were aching for as my Father-in-law pulled those nipples into his mouth, sucked them and started chewing them between his lips. All the while The fucking of my ass was continuing below.

."Aaaaaah! Father-in-law! The way you suck, and fuck! Oh, uffffffff!" I groaned. Another round of fucking this way and he was still not satisfied, my mature stud of a father-in-law was fucking me relentlessly.

He laid me back on the bed, and I instinctively spread my legs. My Father-in-law with his hard cook started fucking me again, this time he started pounding my pussy. I loved it very much when I felt the full weight of my father-in-law on me, as he still had a big and muscular body, and his thick cock was so deeply inserted into my pussy.

"Ahhhh! Ufff!" I moaned the loudest I have ever moaned. "Ugh! Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!" I am going to orgasm, father-in-law."

"Take my cock! My daughter-in-law!" Father-in-law said as he kept pounding my pussy.

"Fuck me more, father-in-law, fuck me more. Fill my pussy with your seed!"

We were encouraging each other to fuck harder and then when his cock was about to ejaculate, my father-in-law wrapped his arms around my body. I lifted myself and pushed my hips up as hard as I could. My Father-in-law's cock was deeply embedded in me as I felt that the head of his cock had now reached my womb. My pussy felt full like I had never been full before. There was no room in my pussy for anything other than my father-in-law's cock - not even for air.

Despite a continued flow of my pussy juices during my father-in-law's fucking, the final release of my pussy juice was spectacular and powerful.

"Oh my God! Oh... my God!" I shivered, my hands resting on his tense buttocks. The shower of his cum from his cock was now filling my pussy.

"Yes!" "Take my cum in your pussy, daughter-in-law!" Father-in-law said, with every stroke the thick cum of the cock filled my pussy even more. My father-in-law took his cock out of my pussy after 2 minutes and his cum was dripping everywhere on the bed sheet from my pussy. My fair and milky skin was red from fucking. Not only this, there were marks of his nails on a part of my back. My hair was loose and stuck to my face and back, drenched in sweat. Today my father-in-law had fucked me hard in Goa. What an amazing start to my Vacation this was. what more sexual thrills were in store for me I wondered as I fell asleep, wrapped in my father-in-law's arms.