Kanto Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was bad. Bubbles was weak against Electric attacks, and according to my Pokedex was already suffering from some sort of intermittent paralysis. The upshot, if there was one, was that their levels were so disparate that Bubbles could simply tank the shocks, for a time anyway.

"Bubbles!" I yelled, "Tackle her!"

She shook off the paralysis long enough to do just that, spiking the lean, yellow-furred Pokegirl to the ground before her body locked up again.

That one hit took almost all of the feral's health bar down, and I hoped it was enough. If it wasn't, then there was a good chance that both Bubbles and I were going to die here.

I dug an empty Pokeball from the side pocket of my backpack, triggering the multi-button to restore its size. The wild Pikachu struggled to her feet, and the red circles on her cheeks darkened, visible electricity crackling around them.

I threw the ball at her, and I prayed.

The ball struck true, hovering momentarily as it split along the black divide between the white and red halves, transforming the wild Pokegirl into digital energy and absorbing it.

The ball fell to the grass, and rocked violently side-to-side. When a Pokegirl was digitized, their entire being became pure energy. For a tamed Pokegirl that was advantageous, as at a Pokecenter the attendants could simply charge the ball with more of that energy to heal her wounds to full health. For a feral, however, it came with a danger.

The less hurt the Pokemon was at the moment of capture, the more energy there was to settle down and contain. Too much energy, and Pokemon had been known to break back out of the capture ball.

I watched the ball rock, the multi-button blinking ferociously as it tried to calm the storm trapped inside. One rock. Two rocks. Then the multi-button flared and the ball settled down, the black band around the middle pulsing with a soft white light for a few moments.

Holy crap. I caught my first wild Pokegirl.

That could wait until later, though. I had to get Bubbles back on her feet. I dug in the other side pocket of my backpack, pulling two vials out.

The first was labeled 'Harmonizing Ease of Ailment Liquid - Paralysis', and was the only vial of Paralyze H.E.A.L. I'd bought when I loaded up on supplies at the Mart. I flipped open the top with my thumb and poured the half-ounce of fluid into my Pokegirl's mouth.

Immediately it took effect, as her limbs loosened up and the tight grimace on her face eased. She got to her feet, dejected.

"Hey, we won. Don't feel bad, okay? I'll get more of the H.E.A.L.s when we get back to Viridian. But first, take this," and held out the Potion for her.

The label actually said 'Pokemon Potable Ion Solution - Basic', but no one ever said that mouthful. Potion, for short. Bubbles was not impressed.

"Squir," she pouted, looking at the vial disdainfully.

"I know, it's probably overkill, but what just happened scared me. I want you at full strength while we get out of here."

"Irtle," she eventually conceded, and drank the shot of Potion. Her wounds and burn marks healed over in a second.

"Alright, that way to Viridian, I think, and then I'll get your backup tamed, okay?"

I walked over and picked up the still-warm Pokeball that held the Pikachu. Clipping it securely to my belt, right behind Bubbles's ball, we started our trek back out of Bug country.

******

I stared at the taming bed, turning my Pikachu's ball in my hand absentmindedly. I really did hate this part.

Even though I knew it was for the best, even though I knew that it was the only way, even though I had been through this with Bubbles, I still wanted no part of it.

Taking a deep breath, I slotted the ball into the headboard. Mechanical arms swiveled out from underneath the mattress, locking into place with a hum of energy. Then my new Pokegirl was there, restrained and growling. A discharge of electricity left her red cheeks, and was absorbed by the small arms clamped to her cheeks from the head restraint before it had a chance to do anything other than make a little noise.

I carefully lifted my leg over the restraint holding her tail in place, and stroked her fuzzy yellow slit. Her body tightened up, muscles straining, and copius amounts of fluid welled up from her tight little hole, running down the crack of her ass to collect around the base of her tail.

I placed my palm on her narrow, tight abs and stroked her calmingly, for all the good that did. Another discharge of voltage was absorbed by the bed, and the finger I had between her labia tingled as she discharged there a little, too.

Once again, thank God for my blood gift.

I lined myself up, rubbing my cock head up and down her slit to wet it down, and then long-stroked all the way inside.

She was almost unbearably tight, clenching around my tool with a grip made of velvet and iron. I braced myself by grabbing ahold of each perfectly hand-sized, very firm breasts, and started the rolling of my hips.

The Pikachu was so narrow, hard with sinewy muscle, that it was a completely different experience than taming Bubbles. Where Bubbles was soft and smooth, Pikachu was hard and fuzzy. Where Bubbles was wide with bountiful fun parts, Pikachu was slim with little, firm fun parts. Variety, as they used to say, is the spice of life.

The snapping of electrical shocks began to increase in frequency, and the shocking from her tight pussy was dulled down to strong tingles by my blood gift. It was the tingling that raced me to the finish line, and I embraced it. It's so much better when the Pokegirl is an active, willing participant, as she would be after this. Getting the first, unwilling Taming over quickly? I was all for it.

I came, and every hair on Pikachu's body stood on end as she locked up, absorbing my cum and becoming mine. Then it was her turn to cum.

She screeched, and visible arcs of lightning exploded from her snatch, traveling a hand's distance from her to my skin in wandering patterns.

She clenched, and sparked, and finally came down. Her body, muscles tightened up for so long, completely relaxed. Again, I rubbed the fur on her stomach up and down, and this time I got the desired result. She actually purred.

"Pika?" she asked me, bashfully.

"Travis," I answered her, and with a groan pulled myself from her still rippling cunt and staggered to the headboard.

The taming beds at the Pokecenters were far less difficult to figure out than my mother's too-complex one. It was easy to find the 'Retract Restraints' button.

Pikachu zapped back into her ball, and the restraints depowered and swiveled back to their resting positions under the bed.

I removed the ball from the depression, triggering the release function and dropping it, letting my new Pokegirl out.

She looked around the room for a moment before shyly approaching me, hips swaying seductively, and placing her arms around me in a gentle hug. "Pika-pi."

"You're welcome," I chuckled, exhausted. I rubbed her narrow back with a hand almost as long as her ribcage was wide and yawned. "Okay, you need to meet Bubbles and then I need sleep."

"Pika-pika... chu?"

"I was hoping for it," I admitted, "I wanted one of you on each side." I retrieved Bubbles's ball and let her out, now that the taming was done.

Bubbles glared at the newcomer, and shifted down in a wide ready stance. "Squirtle," she challenged.

"Whoa, whoa, Bubbles. She's on the team now. So, uh, Bubbles, meet... Sparky. Sparky, Bubbles." I wasn't going through having a Pokegirl without a name again. I wasn't.

Bubbles looked at the Pikachu suspiciously, but Sparky just bounced over and threw her arms around the Squirtle's neck, hugging her and babbling.

I saw Bubbles warm up to her in a matter of seconds, smiling softly and hugging her back with one hand, despite herself.

"Great. Now, I need to sleep, and I don't want to sleep alone. Come lay with me," I beckoned.

I got into the bed, under the covers, and each of my Pokegirls took a side, under my arms. On the left, Bubbles cuddled in, smashing her bright blue, incredibly soft and dense breasts against my ribcage. One similarly soft and dense thigh traveled up my leg. I wrapped an arm around her shell and held her in tight.

On the right, Sparky took a similar position, but where Bubbles was pressing big and soft bits against me, Sparky's tits and thigh were firm and covered in a coat of fine, fuzzy yellow fur. I wrapped an arm around her, scratching the base of her tail for a moment and making her shiver, before grasping one of her tight ass cheeks.

I kissed Bubbles on her head, then Sparky between her ears. "Good night, girls. Tomorrow we start getting Sparky caught up."

******

Two days later, and I thought we were ready to get to Pewter and challenge the Gym there. Bubbles was still at level thirteen, and Sparky was now a very respectable eight.

I left the Pokecenter after checking out of our room, Sparky at my side and happy to face another day of battling.

I made a quick stop at the Pokemart, spending the credits I'd earned from the Black Ball over the days earlier on a handful of Potions, Antidotes, and Paralyze H.E.A.L.s.

Judging us as ready as we could be, I led us north to the forest entrance. We didn't make it quite that far. A storm of arrogance and anger walked out of the path from the west.

"Hey, Thumb-sucker. Time for our rematch!"

I groaned, tilting my head back. Just when I was about to get to the next step of the journey, too. "Hello, Gary."

He pulled a ball from his belt, tossing and catching it carelessly. "Payback time," he taunted, and tossed the ball to the ground in front of him, releasing a Pidgey.

She was busty with thin thighs, bird-like legs below the knees. She had wings instead of arms, long red feathers on her head, wings, back and tail, and small, downy grey feathers from her neck down to her knees. Large eyes that missed nothing were dominated by a yellow beak instead of a mouth. She gazed at Sparky cruelly.

He had to be either completely arrogant or an absolute moron, pitting a level nine Flyer against a level eight Electric. "Are you really, really sure you want to do this? We can just walk our separate ways," I offered.

"Coward," he taunted. "Pidgey, Gust!"

His Pokegirl grasped her clawed feet into the earth, bracing herself, and flapped her large wings creating a torrent of wind that slammed into Sparky, knocking her off of her feet and tumbling her backwards.

"Sparky! Thundershock!"

My Pokegirl leapt to her feet, the red circles on her cheeks sparking violently, and then she dropped to her hands, tilting her tail to point at the other combatant over her head. The electricity left her face in a jolt, traveling the length of her body and gaining in power, only to race the length of her tail and zap into Gary's Pokemon.

The Pidgey shrieked in pain as the thundershock decimated her health bar, dropping it by over half. Her knees wobbled and her large, downy tits impacted each other as she shuddered in agony. As for Gary himself, he was staring at his Pokedex in something like horror, seeing numberical evidence on just how mismatched the monstergirls actually were.

"Sand Attack!" he ordered desperately, and his Pidgey obeyed, kicking up handfuls of dirt and sand with her feet and using her wings to blow it directly at Sparky's face. She blinked rapidly as her vision was impaired.

"Thundershock her again!" I encouraged my companion, and Sparky fell to her hands again to launch a second stream of electrons at her foe. With that, the Pidgey collapsed, turning into blue energy and racing back to her tamer's ball.

Gary switched the balls on his belt, releasing his Bulbasaur. The prideful air he always wore like a cloak was nowhere to be found.

His original Pokegirl looked just as she had the last time I saw her, lean, green, and mean, only now she had a vine lashing in the air on either side of the flower bulb on her back. The surprising thing was that my Pokedex gauged her to be only level 8.

He must have been training his team in the forest as I was, and while his Pidgey would own the Bug-types there, the Bulbasaur wouldn't fair as well.

"Bulbasaur, Vine whip!"

The Pokegirl spun, and as she did one of the vines extended to an almost ridiculous length, striking across Sparky's chest and causing her health to drop a decent amount.

It hurt Sparky, that was for sure. But that same attack would have devastated Bubbles. I decided against switching out the girls unless I had to. "Again, Sparky. Thundershock!"

Thundershock was basically her only attack. Oh sure, she had a Tail whip move that would make her opponent take more damage, and she also had a Thunder Wave that would always but only inflict paralysis, something that was hit or miss with Thundershock. But to actually hurt another Pokemon, Thundershock was what she had.

The lightning left her tail and scorched into the Bulbasaur, and then it was my turn to look at my Pokedex in horror.

Maybe Gary wasn't arrogant or stupid when he pitted his Pidgey against Sparky. Perhaps he simply forgot some of the chart, as I just did.

The electricity took down just a sliver of her health, as Plant-types were strong against Electric attacks. I had completely forgotten.

With her only combat move mitigated to absurdity, I was going to have to switch to my Water-type, and hope that the level disparity would win the day.

Triggering the multi-button on Sparky's ball, I retrieved her and sent Bubbles out.

"Vine whip!" Gary ordered, and his Bulbasaur spun, building momentum, before her muscles locked up and she fell to the ground.

The only upshot of Sparky's failed attack was that she managed to paralyze the other Pokegirl.

Bubbles had not only her Bubble attack, but a more powerful Water Gun. Both Water-aligned moves would be as effective as Sparky's electricity. "Bubbles, Tackle!"

Bubbles charged as the Bulbasaur got to her feet, slamming into her midsection and lifting her for a moment, before slamming her back down to the earth.

The fight after that was anti-climatic. The Bulbasaur could hardly fight back, her body kept seizing on her. Three more tackles, and she didn't get back up again.

Gary retrieved his fallen Pokemon, and glared at me. "This isn't over, Thumb-sucker." He stalked in the direction of the Pokecenter, off to restore his team to full health.

"Good job, Bubbles." I congratulated her.

"Squir-tle," she beamed, happy to be praised.

"Okay, you're strong enough, let's get Sparky up a little more before Pewter."

Bubbles nodded amiably, and I put her back into her ball. It seemed cruel, but Pokemon didn't experience the passage of time while in their balls. If Sparky was going to be the one fighting, then even without League rules making me field one at a time, Bubbles would be bored out of her mind. If it wasn't fighting or fucking, the Pokegirls had no interest in it. They honestly preferred being in stasis if they didn't get to battle.

I let Sparky out, and she looked up at me with a wince, the Vine Whip had really done a number on her.

"I am so sorry about that," I tried to apologize. "It was my fault, I didn't know that the Bulbasaur was strong against Electric, or that the Vine Whip would hurt you so much. I'll make it up to you?"

Her ears fell for a moment, before perking back up in excitement. "Piiika-pi. Chu-chu?"

"Your tail? Really? You like that?" I disbelieved.

She nodded emphatically. "Pika."

"Well, alright. But in Pewter, okay? I don't want to run into that jerk again, and he's at the center right now." If Gary was going to keep jumping out of the woodwork at me, I was going to need a Pokegirl that would trump his Bulbasaur. That needed looking into, because it was only chance that let me win this time.

I handed Sparky a Potion, deciding to just eat the cost and get going rather than going to the Pokecenter for the free healing there.

"Alright, let's get going. Pewter City awaits!" I tried in my most pompous voice. Sparky giggled appreciatively for me.

******

The Pewter City Gym was not as grandiose as I had expected. It was only one admittedly large room with very large boulders strewn around haphazardly. I took in the view from the entryway, and once I'd taken a few steps forward, a Tamer challenged me.

"If you want to challenge Brock, you've got to get through me first. You're light-years away! Go, Geodude!"

She triggered her ball, and a Geodude appeared. He was almost entirely just a stone head, with ridges that looked a little like short bangs on his forehead. Where his ears should have been, were instead two long, skinny arms leading to oversized fists. His entire form looked to have been carved from one singular grey rock.

I released Bubbles, and ordered, "Water Gun!"

My Squirtle opened her mouth and spat a forceful stream of water at the Geodude. His entire health bar fell away from that one attack, and my Pokedex chimed that Bubbles had achieved level fourteen.

The female Tamer snarled a bit, switching her Pokeboys out for a Sandshrew.

The Sandshrew had skin like interlocked, yellow stones, and large white claws at the ends of his fingers and toes.

"Sand Attack!" she ordered, and the Sandshrew started shaking his body, granular sand leaking from the crevices between the interlocked stones on his body to his hands. Somehow he was able to throw those handfuls at my Squirtle's face without it all blowing away.

"Bubble attack!" I ordered, and Bubbles's cheeks bulged for a moment, just before she spat a globe of water at her opponent, seriously hurting him.

Sandshrew threw another sand attack, which Bubbles ducked under, before I had her finish him off with a water gun.

The Tamer scuffed her foot against the floor of the Gym petulantly. "Light-years is distance, not time," she muttered before hurrying past us to the exit.

I looked at my companion as she wiped the last of the sand from her eyes and nodded, ready to continue.

Four steps further in, and a tall man with wild brown hair stepped from behind a particularly big rock, turning to face me in something like surprise.

"Hello there. My name is Brock, and I'm the Gym Leader here. Are you offering challenge?" he asked congenially, yet formally.

I couldn't tell if he had a headache, or if he just needed glasses badly. He did nothing but squint. "Uh, challenge?" I tried.

He nodded once, decisively, and turned to pull two Pokeballs from a rack at the back of the room, clipping one to his belt and walking to the edge of the clearing in the center of the Gym.

I stepped down to the other edge, and prepared myself.

Brock dipped his head for a long moment, in what seemed like respect, and threw the ball in his hand, releasing a Geodame.

The female version of a Geodude, they were fairly rare as compared to their male counterparts. The only real way to tell the difference between them was that the female's head ridges were upward spikes, resembling a tiara.

I nodded at my Squirtle, and she rushed forward.

"Water Gun!" I ordered, and she got the drop on the much slower Pokegirl.

On my Pokedex, I saw the level twelve Pokemon lose the entirety of her health bar from the one attack. Bubbles was stronger than Brock's Geodame by two entire levels, and the weakness of the ground/rock Pokemon to water made the disparity worse. It was four times as effective as normal here.

"Nice," Brock complimented me, not at all angry. He retrieved his fallen Pokegirl, and released his other.

The Onix was massive. Towering up and over us on a snake-like body that seemed to be constructed from round boulders fused together in a line, all her form was comprised of was that tail, a large stone head with a single stone horn jutting upward and back, and a pair of enormous granite breasts a little underneath.