Kanto Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Level fourteen. The Onix was level fourteen, the same as my Squirtle. I was mostly sure that the elemental types of our two Pokegirls would tilt the match in my favor. It had better be, as Sparky only had an electric attack, which would not harm a ground type at all. Bubbles was basically all I had.

"Onix! Bind!" Brock commanded, and the big rock-snake moved.

I was completely taken in by the Pokegirl's size, and assumed her to move at a speed similar to the Geodame. That is, hardly at all.

Quicker than Bubbles could react, the Onix had wrapped her long body of boulders around my Pokegirl, and squeezed.

Slowly, with every constriction, Onix shaved slivers of health from Bubbles, and there seemed to be nothing she or I could do.

"Bubble attack! Bubble attack!" I screamed, as though sheer volume could make it happen sooner.

Bubbles cheeks bulged, and she tilted her head upwards, spitting a globe of water at tremendous speed directly into the Onix's face.

"Again, Bubbles! Keep doing it!"

A second bubble struck the Onix, and her coils loosened allowing my Squirtle to clamber out and over the no longer clenching serpentine body.

She staggered a couple of steps away and turned, only to see the Onix sagging down to the dirt floor of the Gym in awkward bulges of rocky tail.

A moment later, the large Pokemon's body transformed to bright blue energy, returning to her ball. I waited for the next Pokemon, but none came.

"Well done," Brock congratulated me with a single nod. "You have earned the Boulder Badge."

"Oh. Uh, thanks?" That was it? The clerk at Viridian said that he'd been a Gym Leader for a long time. Why didn't he have more than two Pokemon? Why weren't they stronger?

Brock crossed the arena with a measured stride, removing a badge shaped like a rock from one of the many pockets on his vest and handed it to me. "This reinforcement will allow your body to Tame Pokemon up to level twenty-five. Congratulations, Tamer."

I took the badge in my hand, and felt around it with my other. I found the trigger, and the badge dissolved into dust that sank into my palm.

"Also, for defeating me, you have earned this Technique Machine," he said, handing over a small metallic box, one of its faces curved inward with a cylindrical depression at its center. It had the number '38' stamped on two of its sides.

"What is this?" I asked, honestly. This wasn't covered in the training course.

He nodded, once and deep. "That T.M. contains the technique 'Rock Tomb'. Should you have a Pokemon that can learn it, plug that machine into the multi-button on your Pokemon's ball, while it is inside. It will teach your Pokemon the move, but be warned; T.M.s can only be used once, and then the machine is useless."

"Oh, okay. Thanks. So, uh, what now?" I wondered. I didn't know what to do next.

Brock didn't even change expression. "To the east is Mt. Moon. Travel through the caves there, and Cerulean City is on the other side. The Gym there holds your next badge." With that, Brock bowed to me briefly and walked away.

Strange guy. Very formal, but calm and good natured. He wasn't upset at all over losing, unlike every other Tamer I had come across. There was something odd about that entire battle, tickling the edges of my mind.

That badge and its nanite upgrade wasn't earned a second too soon. Bubbles hit level fifteen when she defeated that Onix.

******

I released both of my fully restored Pokegirls into the room I'd booked at the Pewter City Pokecenter.

"You two are amazing," I praised them wholeheartedly. "Sparky, you fought our way through the entirety of Viridian Forest, all by yourself. Bubbles, you won the Gym battle all by yourself as well. I don't know what you'd like, but anything in my power to get, say the word. You've both more than earned rewards."

The Pikachu and Squirtle turned away from me, huddled together as they whispered back and forth, occasionally peeking over their shoulders at me consideringly.

I waited patiently, mostly amused.

At some unseen signal, they both crawled onto the bed side-by-side, close enough that their hips were touching. Sparky raised her tail straight up. "Piii!" she begged.

"Wait, this is what you both want?"

"Piiiika. Chu-chu?"

"Oh, right. The tail thing. Bubbles, you too?"

"Irtle," she affirmed impatiently, wobbling her balloon-like ass cheeks.

"Well, okay then, if you're sure." I undressed quickly and lined myself up behind Sparky, shoving into her wet and ready tunnel. Remembering her request, I grasped her tail at the base and tugged, hard.

Her hair stood on end and her long and wide ears perked up straight. A cute squeak came out of her mouth and she became noticeably wetter.

It was a shame that the only way they could actually orgasm was by contact with my semen. I'd have loved to be able to make both of them cum over and over for what they accomplished today.

I long-stroked Sparky a handful of times before pulling out and strafing over to behind Bubbles.

I entered her with ease despite how tight she was. Grasping her by the sides of her big round ass, I slammed as hard as I could into her, just to make that blue ass go into as wild of motion as I could manage. Her head sank to the mattress as she groaned lowly.

Back and forth I went between them, giving each a handful of strokes before switching. I didn't understand why this was what they wanted. It seemed to me that taking turns and getting my full attention one at a time would have been better, but then again I didn't think like they did. Maybe it was some kind of Pokegirl bonding thing.

Having to stop and switch targets so often stretched out my stamina, but there was still only so long I could hold out.

I pulled out of Bubbles's slick, sopping wet cunt with a kind of 'slorp' sound and exclaimed, "I'm about to cum!"

My girls raced to get on their knees in front of me, mouths almost touching each other and tongues extended. I stroked myself rapidly and came, trying to get as much on their tongues and into their mouths as I could.

I wasn't being selfish, or conceited, or anything like that. I wanted them both to get off, and this was the only way that they could both cum.

As soon as I was done, I squeezed out the last little bit, and Sparky fell to her side, her cheeks and pussy sparking madly with her orgasm. Bubbles held out long enough to swallow and then suck my dick once to get anything left before she simply fell to her ass, thighs spread wide, and shot a small geyser from between her legs all over my feet and ankles. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she convulsed.

I gingerly picked up one of my feet from the floor, the tacky clear ejaculate of my Squirtle clinging from my foot to the floor in gooey ropes.

My feet squished as I walked to the shower, leaving wet footprints in the carpet. Next time, I would know to get out of the firing range. Live and learn, right?