Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 08

Story Info
Kareena Kapoor enjoys her date with Romeo.
8.3k words
4.75
7.6k
6
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kareena spent the majority of the next day in the spa. With drinking and the drugs followed by living underground in a cage, her body needed care. Under Romeo's instructions she spent the whole day being taken care of with various massages, masks and beauty treatments.

She had asked Karishma to come with her and after asking Romeo for permission she had joined Kareena for the spa day.

"This feels so good, didi." Kareena said "I am going to stop being stupid and take care of myself from now on. I have everything I need in my life."

From the other massage table, Karishma said "You do, baby. Don't fuck it up now."

===============================================

Indra Kumar was all smiles as he entered Romeo's office.

"Anil Kapoor signed Beta." He said even before he sat down on the sofa.

"That's good news. Congratulations." Romeo said and looked at Madhuri who was kneeling by his side "Whore, that's more of your work than mine. You did very well at his place."

Madhuri showed her pearly whites and caressed his thigh "Thank you, Master, but without your guidance I would be nothing. I am ever so grateful that you have taken me as your possession."

Romeo stroked her head much like an owner strokes a pet bitch "Indra, you need to keep true to the promise I made and create opportunities for Anil to nail this whore."

"I will, I promise." Indra Kumar said "I know this wouldn't be possible without you. I will not let your reputation be affected."

"And what have you thought about this whore?" Romeo indicated Kunika who was standing fully naked near him. He had been casually rubbing her ass and teasing her pussy with slow caresses.

"Well, you were going to test her. If you recommend her, I will be happy to give her any role you say."

"Come on, Indra, this is beyond any test now." Romeo said "You saw how well she performed in the meeting with Anil. She's a good whore and you know it."

Indra Kumar nodded "Not disagreeing with anything you say, boss, just telling you I will be guided by your wishes. You tell me what role to give her and it's hers."

"Give her a nice sizeable role but not opposite Madhu." Romeo advised "She's a sexy bitch. Allow her to create her own presence on screen outside of Madhu's shadow."

"Done and Done." Indra Kumar said with finality "I know just the role to give her."

"Whore!" Romeo slapped Kunika's bare ass and she jumped "Go thank your director."

Kunika walked up to Indra Kumar and knelt between his legs.

"Thank you so much, Sir." She said as she opened his zip.

=================================================================

"Thank you so much, Sir." Kareena said "You don't know what it means to me that you have taken time to take me out on a date."

"I wouldn't call it taking out," Romeo smiled "but I did think you needed an anti-dote for the cage life. Your self image needs to change after all those weeks of wandering around aimlessly followed by those days of living in the cage."

"And this is perfect!" Kareena agreed "This is just what the doctor ordered."

They were sitting at a table on one of the balconies in Romeo's mansion. In a building that big, there were many balconies of different sizes and directions. This one was towards the front of the building from where they could see the traffic below as well as the lights of the city for a little distance. Behind Kareena in the middle distance there were some lights twinkling and moving. These were boats in the Arabian sea.

Even though this was Romeo's own home, the table was set like a restaurant table with candlelight, cutlery and everything that you would expect in a fancy restaurant. Romeo had told Kareena in advance and she was ready when he got back from the office. Some of the other girls had set up the table and atmosphere. Lara had even placed a small stereo in one corner that was playing soft jazz.

Lara and Aishwarya were playing the part of waitresses and doing their best to stay out of the way except for providing food and drink service. The food was the only thing that was not like a restaurant. It was made at home by Romeo's whores. They had however, taken the trouble to prepare nice dishes and the wine was from Romeo's own cellar - Chauteauneuf du Pape 2013, a full-bodied French red wine that was Romeo's favourite.

Kareena and Romeo were sipping wine and chatting between the starter and the main course. There was no question of ordering from the menu because the courses were already set as per Romeo and Kareena's preferences. As Kareena sat sipping wine in the soft candlelight, it would be impossible to reconcile the classy, sophisticated image with the junkie girl who was living in a cage in order to be cured of her addiction.

Her gown was as fancy as one would wear to a date or the red carpet. Even Romeo had dressed up as if going out in a suit and trousers. Staying true to his bad boy director image he was not wearing a tie and he had left the top two buttons of his shirt open, but other than he looked the perfect gentleman.

"Would you like to dance, my whore?" Romeo got up and offered her his hand.

"Oh I would love to, Sir."

The next moment Kareena was in his arms. Her black silk halter gown was thin and smoothly draped around her body. It was deep cut to the point that the top was just two cups holding her young, firm breasts up, not covering anything in the middle. Her nice cleavage as well as her midriff were bare. The two cups were connected to the skirt part with two thin straps. The skirt was slit on her left leg, right up to her hip.

From top of the two cups covering her breasts two thin noodle straps were reaching up towards her neck and the two ends tied behind her neck. Her back was fully bare and the skirt was so low that an inch of her ass crack was bared. She was not wearing any bra or panties nor were any possible in that gown.

Her shoes were the kind of whore heels that Romeo liked on his girls. They were 8" high, pointed stilettos with 5" platforms. They had straps that wrapped around Kareena's calves and tied just below her knees. She wear wearing black, dangly earrings that had 3 little plastic feathers on each side. She was not wearing a necklace to leave her neck accessible for her boss though she had debated wearing a dog collar around her neck like the one she had worn when she was in the cage.

Even though they were eating at home, Kareena had carried a small clutch purse that matched with her dress. It was a black purse, studded with shiny gem stones and a black clasp. Her perfume was Chanel no. 5 which was just getting popular in India and was expensive enough that only celebrities could afford it. She was sex on two legs and looking much, much hotter than she looked completely naked in a cage.

Romeo wrapped his arm around her slender waist, holding her close. His hand moved down and rested on her ass, his thumb gently rubbing on her exposed ass crack. Kareena pressed her body to him and rested her cheek on his chest. She put her arms around his neck and kept her face close where she could smell his neck. His manly musk always turned her on. She had found out how arousing his smell was for her in France where they had had many long, hot, sweaty fuck sessions.

Soft music was playing from the speaker but they were not really dancing, just intimately swaying together. Kareena had moulded her young, lithe body against his hard, manly frame and was shamelessly rubbing her pussy on his crotch. Romeo kept one hand on her ass, teasing her ass crack, the other on her bare back caressing slowly up and down.

"Thank you, Sir." Kareena whispered in Romeo's ear.

"What for?"

"For everything you have done for me, Sir, but especially for rescuing me and saving me from myself."

"You are a beautiful cunt, Kareena." Romeo said, his lips brushing against her ear "I wasn't going to let that all go to waste."

"I was also a stupid cunt, Sir. You gave me a chance. Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

"You are welcome, slut."

She touched her lips on his neck "You do know I am hungry for your cock, right? I mean you can tease me all you like, you are my owner, but just know that whenever I am near you, I am ready and hungry for your cock."

Romeo laughed "Well, it's not like I was planning to spare you tonight, but...well, maybe you need an appetiser."

"I like the sound of that." Kareena said excitedly.

Letting her out of his arms, Romeo took her back to the table. He sat down sideways on his chair. Kareena understood and quickly knelt between his legs, her expensive gown under knees on the floor. Romeo opened his legs and let her unzip his pants. She took out his hard, thick cock out of his pants and gently rubbed it with her soft, warm hands. It got bigger very quickly.

Kareena started licking it slowly. She loved the taste of Romeo's cum and it showed in her attitude now as she started to worship his cock with her tongue. Making her tongue flat, she slowly licked the tip of his tongue like an ice lolly and ate his pre-cum. She kept looking up into his eyes as she did it a couple more times. Then, still holding his gaze, she pushed her mouth forward and closed her lips slightly so that his cockhead had to push them open when she pushed her head forward and took it in.

She held his cockhead in her mouth and warmed it with her hot mouth, teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. Then pushing her face up slowly and deliberately she looked deep into his eyes as she swallowed his massive, meaty cock into her whore mouth. She allowed his hard, thick cock to fill her mouth and stopped only when his cockhead was pressing against the back of her throat.

It was in France when she had started to really learn to suck cock. Before that she had always considered it a dirty business and refused whenever a boyfriend asked her. But then in two weeks with Romeo, she had learnt to suck cock and enjoy it. She was still working on taking it in her throat but Romeo's dick was so thick that it choked her every time she tried and she got scared. Tonight, she didn't want to have saliva running all over her face and ruining her make up so she continued to suck him deep but without trying to take it in her throat.

Romeo seemed to agree with her approach, he stroked her head and fucked her beautiful face with smooth strokes but didn't force it in any deeper. Kareena could feel from the throbbing of his cock that he was getting closer to an explosion. She speeded up her movements and fucked his cock with her mouth. She looked up into his eyes and maintained eye contact as she worshipped his cock with her mouth.

Just before cumming in her mouth, Romeo reached out and picked up a roll of bread from the table. He split it open and gave it to Kareena. She kept sucking until she felt he was ready to explode then pulled out and pointed his dick into the bread roll. She pumped his throbbing cock with her soft, warm hand and it erupted, shooting a big load of his creamy cum into the bread. Kareena kept pumping him until all his load was deposited inside the open bread roll. Then she closed it and held it in her hand while she sucked his cock clean.

When she sat back on her seat, there was a smile on Kareena's face like the cat who has just licked the cream. And she had. She raised the cum-filled bread roll in front of her and said "Thank you so much for this, Sir. Even in the cage, I used to look forward to your cum on my breakfast."

She ate it slowly, enjoying every bite and smiling happily at him.

They enjoyed the main course and chatted about general things. Kareena talked a little about her future with Romeo. But instead of talking about films and career she wanted to talk about how she could be his best whore and earn his trust. She was happy being his property now and may be a little overcompensating for being a bitch earlier when she had refused to surrender to him. Romeo told her to not worry about it just and follow the example of her sister Karishma.

They sipped the wine slowly and Kareena said "Sir, this is a great wine. I am feeling such a wonderful buzz."

"Well, the French do know a great deal about food and wine." Romeo agreed.

"Sir, can we dance again, please?" Kareena asked.

"Of course, you know how much I like dancing, especially with my whores."

Kareena came into his arms again and right away she pressed her body against her director's tall, hard frame. His older, stronger body was firm and solid against her soft, delicate figure and she was finding this contrast very arousing. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and she slowly rubbed her warm body against him.

"You do know I have been soaking wet this whole time, don't you, Sir?" Kareena whispered in his ear while keeping her soft tits pressing on his chest.

"I think I could guess." Romeo let his hands caress slowly up and down over her bare back and Kareena moaned softly.

"Tease me all you want," She said in his ear "I am your property, but just know that your whore is desperately hungry for your cock."

Without saying anything, Romeo reached under the silky mass of Kareena's hair and untied the neck strap of her halter gown. If fell softly around her ankles.

"You don't need this dress then." Romeo said in her ear.

He led her back to her chair and Kareena left a trail of wet spots on the floor from her dripping cunt. Romeo hooked his hand behind her thigh and lifted her left leg. She placed her foot on her chair. Her pussy lips opened and her cunt started to create a pool of her juices next to her high-heeled right foot.

Romeo opened his zip, stepped closer to Kareena and pushed his thick, hard cock into her soaking wet cunt with a smooth but forceful thrust that impaled her deep.

"Aaah, mumma!" Kareena screamed.

Her beautiful face distorted with pain as Romeo's huge cock stretched her little pussy so wide. She was very wet which lubricated his entry but it also allowed him to drive much deeper with his first thrust than he could have otherwise. Kareena closed her arms around his neck and pressed closer. Her soft, full tits flattened on Romeo's chest with the intensity of her hug.

Grinding his hips in a circle Romeo opened Kareena's pussy more and pushed in harder. Kareena screamed again as the massive cock claimed fresh territory in her cunt. Again he moved his hips in a circle and pushed in harder and deeper. His cockhead hit Kareena's cervix. She gasped.

Normally, Romeo would have taken several minutes to penetrate a girl so deep. He knew how big his cock was and how much it hurt inside a girl's tight pussy. Kareena being such a young girl was quite tight and he knew that. But for some reason, he had not even given her a full minute before he has stuffed her fully deep with his cock.

It seemed to Kareena that he was looking to break her and claim her fully via his cock. The massive cock was buried so deep in Kareena's pussy that she could feel it pulsing inside her like a live missile if she so much as took a deep breath. The cockhead was grinding on her cervix and she could feel the pressure and the pain of the incredibly deep penetration. Kareena took a slow, deep breath to adjust her body to his powerful, fat cock.

Somewhere in the front garden of Romeo's mansion were plants of night jasmine. Kareena caught their sweet fragrance as she breathed deep. This fragrance got mixed with the small of her own pussy as she dripped profusely while stuffed with Romeo's cock. Romeo moved slowly, grinding his cock on her pussy walls. The thick base of his cock stretched open her pussy hole in the process and Kareena moaned deep from the throat.

"Now tell me," Romeo touched his lips to Kareena's ear "who do you belong to, Kareena?"

Pressing her hot, firm tits on his chest, Kareena rubbed her cheek on Romeo's cheek. Her hot breath warmed his neck.

"You, Sir." She told him with utter conviction "I belong to you. All of me. Belongs to you. From head to toe. I am your property. To use and abuse as you like whenever you like, anywhere, any time, I am yours to do with as you please. I want nothing more than to be your personal bitch, Master. To have a chance to server you like a good whore."

Romeo started to move his hips back and forth, fucking Kareena's wet cunt with slow, deep strokes. Kareena almost lost her stance as her knees turned to jelly and she had to take support on Romeos' shoulders even to stay standing up. His cock was massive and it was extremely hot how it felt inside Kareena's tight, hungry cunt. But Romeo knew how to use that cock to drive a woman crazy. He moved his hips slowly, using long strokes that slid his massive shaft into Kareena's pussy and made her wait for each delicious inch to invade her body.

Then in between those slow, long, teasing strokes, he would sometimes pause with his cock half-buried inside her cunt and then slam it in hard rest of the way. Such rough strokes made Kareena's pussy throb with the shock and pain. The whole pattern was such a sweet torture that Kareena was moaning and squirming uncontrollably.

Her body was ready to explode but she knew she could not cum unless Romeo speeded up his strokes and his cock pushed her over the edge. But so far Romeo was fucking her cunt in such teasing strokes and patterns that Kareena was supremely turned on but he was keeping her from reaching the critical point.

Kareena was very slim and flexible. She had a good workout regimen and even though she had not been able to work out in the last couple of weeks her body was still in very good shape. She was a good dancer and knew how to move her body. She used that skill now so dance in Romeo's arms over his cock. She massaged his cock with her wet, slippery cunt and rode his long, hard shaft by moving her hips and back and forth.

It raised the temperature in her body much faster and she could feel her body getting to the ultimate goal, her skin was warm and sweaty her heart was racing fast...now...just there...and suddenly she moaned with frustration as Romeo pulled half of his cock out of her cunt, making it impossible for her to cum.

"Please, Sir!" She begged in his ear "Please, let me cum, Sir. Please!"

"Who owns you, Kareena?" Romeo said in her ear, his lips brushing along her jaw line.

"You own me, Sir." Kareena replied without hesitation "I am your property. Only your whore, Sir."

"And who owns your orgasms, whore?" Romeo bit her earlobe and Kareena moaned even louder this time.

"My body, and my orgasm, they are all yours, Sir." Kareena kept trying to fuck herself deeper on his cock while she surrendered completely to Romeo "My body, mind, heart and soul, you are the owner of all that I am, my Master."

She gave out a satisfied sigh as Romeo started to fuck her deeper. Her answers seemed to have satisfied him. His cock drilled her wet, hungry pussy with smooth, long, regular strokes. Kareena could feel the steady rise in her body temperature. She was pushing her pelvis forward, fucking herself with Romeo's thrusts. Her pussy was throbbing with desire and she could feel her need grow deep inside her.

"Please, Sir..." She whimpered hungrily but could not finish her sentence as Romeo's cockhead slammed into her cervix and she had to focus all her energy on holding in her orgasm until she could have permission.

"You may cum, whore." Romeo said easily this time.

"Aaaaah, mumma!" Kareena let go and immediately her body exploded like a mirror fallen from the top floor of a building.

Her body was being torn apart into millions of tiny shards and each shard was shining in the sun, reflecting light into everything around it. Kareena could feel the little smithereens of her body give out so much light that there was a bright halo all around her body. She didn't try to control her motions as her body floated mid-air, floating slowly, turning in random directions and feeling the glow and warmth of that halo all over her bare skin.