Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not a conscious decision for her to moan and whimper but she had no control over it. As Romeo was pounding her cunt, she yelped and whimpered uncontrollably and surrendered herself completely in his strong arms. There was no conscious thought that he was her owner or a choice made to let him use her, she simply felt that this is where she belonged and she completely submitted herself to that feeling.

The feeling, the images and the reality started to blend in her mind. She was still floating in the air but Romeo was there drilling her cunt even as she hung in mid-air. She could feel the warm air all over her naked body and at the same time squeeze her pussy muscles around Romeo's hard, throbbing cock.

When Romeo's cock exploded inside her cunt, Kareena could feel the heat burn all through her body. She moaned and felt a strong aftershock of her orgasm rock her body. He was pumping her womb with his cum and for Kareena it felt like he was branding as his personal property. She felt immensely proud of his brand and squeezed her pussy, milking his cock as he continued to drill her hard.

"Oh God, Master! You could fuck me like that all my life, and I would want nothing more." She whispered breathlessly in his ear when she was able to speak.

Romeo smiled and looked into her eyes. He lifted his right hand and slapped her breast. Kareena groaned as his calloused hand made her soft, heavy breast bounce up and a bolt of pain shot through her body like lightening.

"Who do you belong to, cunt?" Romeo said looking into her eyes and slapped her other breast before she could answer.

"Aaaah! I am your property, Master. Your whore. I am so proud of being your bitch, Sir. I belong to you in every way possible."

Slowly, he let his cock slide out of her dripping cunt and Kareena immediately fell to her knees at his feet. He held her silken, dark hair in his fist like one holds the leash of a pet bitch. Kareena looked up at him as she started to lick his cock clean. The way she slowly moved her tongue along his thick, heavy shaft, she was not just cleaning it, she was worshipping it with her mouth.

Her eyes closed as she tasted his cum and relished it like the most delicious food. Romeo slapped her face, his heavy hand connecting with her soft, smooth cheek with a loud noise. Kareena opened her eyes and blinked a few times. Then she smiled and kept looking up in his eyes as she sucked his cock clean.

Not only was Kareena in love with Romeo's dick, but also she was extremely grateful and happy that he had accepted her as his bitch. This attitude showed in the way she sucked his messy, cum-soaked cock into her hot mouth and massaged the underside of his meaty shaft with her tongue.

She looked down and saw his shoes splattered with cum. Without a moment's hesitation, Kareena bent over low on the floor and started licking the cum from his leather shoes. Her sexy naked ass wiggled as she moved from one foot to the other and licked up every drop of his cum from his shoes. After eating his cum, she flattened her tongue and licked his shoes clean.

There was no haste in her movement. She took her time and moved her flat, wet tongue carefully around his foot, shining his formal shoes with her saliva. When she was satisfied that she had left no smears on his shoes, she came back up to her knees and started sucking his cock again. His cock was already hard again. She could see the veins in the texture of his thick meat rod as she licked it thoroughly from all sides.

Again she took it in her mouth and moved her head to fuck the meaty beast with her hot, wet mouth. Then she locked eyes with him and pushed her head up, slowly but firmly, until his cockhead popped into her throat.

Even in France she had had trouble taking his massive cock in her throat. She had earned a lot of spankings for that one reason alone. Right now also his cock started to choke her as it plugged her throat so tight. But Kareena was intent on proving to him that she was serious about becoming his best whore. She held her breath and kept pushing her face up, taking the fat, meaty beast deeper into her throat.

But the gag reflex was a physical thing, it could not be conquered with just a few blow jobs and determination. Kareena kept taking his cock in, despite the protests of her throat. Romeo stopped her and pulled his cock out her mouth completely.

He tapped the table "Bend over, cunt!"

It didn't take Kareena two seconds to get up and place her hands on the table. She bent over low and spread her legs open wide. A stunningly beautiful heroine adopting the ultimately submissive position. She was a vision of erotic beauty. She was ready for use and everything from her widely spaced hand, to her perfectly sculpted bent body, her pushed back ass and her wide open legs said that.

As Romeo got behind her and took a grip of her hips, Kareena gasped with anticipation. She knew he would rip her apart this time. But she was mentally prepared for it. She wanted him to use her hard so she could show him what a devoted whore she was. She pushed her ass back and waited for Romeo to penetrate her hard.

Romeo started to push his cock into her tight cunt, but even that small movement made her body rock the table and the silverware on it made a noise in the night air. Romeo shook his head and pulled out.

He took her hand and led her to the balcony railing. The balcony had waist-high cement trellis all across the front and sides of the big space. Under Romeo's guidance Kareena placed her hands on top of the cement railing and bent over. She spread her legs open wide, even wider than before. Her pussy was dripping so much that she had created a trail of wet spots all the way to the balcony. As she stood there, her slim, svelte figure bent over in a textbook pose, her pussy started to create a pool of her juices between her high-heeled feet.

Gripping her hips in both hands, Romeo slid his massive cock into her wet cunt and started fucking her with deep, long strokes right away. Kareena pushed back like a wanton whore, moaning as the thick beast hurt in her pussy but surrendering to its abuse willingly and eagerly.

"Oh God, yes, Master! Hurt me! Break me!" Kareena screamed without caring about her voice carrying down to the road below the balcony "Don't leave me fit to walk, Sir. Just use your whore for your pleasure."

Romeo didn't need to be asked. He was already pushing deeper into her cunt and pounding her like she was nothing but a street whore. They were only a few floors above the road, high enough that nobody could see or recognise Kareena from the road, but still low enough that the form of a man and woman could be seen clearly outlined against the night sky.

Kareena's voice had reached down to the road, she knew it from the way a few walkers-by on the road had turned and looked in her direction. She didn't care. She would ride his cock in the middle of the Chhatrapati Shivaji Airport if he wanted. But Romeo had other plans. Despite Kareena's protests, he pulled his cock out of her hungry wet, cunt even as Kareena was beginning to get ready for her next orgasm.

"No, please, Master. My cunt needs your cock, Sir" Kareena begged "Please give me your cock, Sir. Please!"

The fact that people walking on the road could probably hear her begging for her boss' cock did not make her lower her voice. In fact, she was finding it very erotic that the whole world knew that she was Romeo's personal whore.

"Aaah, mumma!" Kareena screamed as Romeo pushed his cock on her ass hole and his bulbous cockhead popped into her tight ass, fitting very tightly and causing pain as she breathed.

Kareena took a firm grip on the railing and pushed back. Her ass was burning from his entry and she could feel her sphincter spread open painfully wide by his girth. But she was his whore and he wanted her surrender. She was not going to get a little pain get in the way of becoming his good whore.

"Mumma!" Her loud scream was evidence of how much it hurt as she pushed back and two massively thick inches of Romeo's cock invaded her ass. But even as tears were dripping from both her eyes on to the floor, she gripped the railing and pushed her ass back, forcing herself to take him deeper in her ass hole.

Romeo gathered her silken locks in his fist and jerked once, until the her mane was in taut in his grip and her face was turned up slightly. Just like that she was under his control. She was his bitch from the silken dark hair to the red-painted toes of her feet. She stopped all movement and waited for him to guide her.

"Nice and easy, whore." Romeo said soothingly as he rubbed her soft, bare back up and down with his right hand "Nice and easy. Breathe!"

Kareena breathed. She waited for him to use her as he wanted. Her pussy was already very wet and was making a big puddle between her feet. Her heart was beating so fast her boobs were pulsing with it. A pained whimper escaped her lips as Romeo started to move his hips in a circle and the movement sent shockwaves of pain from her anus all the way up into her spine.

"Ungh! Mumma!" Kareena screamed as Romeo pushed in with one hard thrust and jammed about half of his long, huge cock into her tight ass.

Her tight, pinkish brown ass hole that so many of her boyfriends had admired and worshipped was stretched to the limits of its elasticity and wrapped around Romeo's fat cock. When she breathed, the fat beast moved in her ass and each movement sent a fresh wave of pain up into her body. But the last bit of that pain, just before the waves disappeared was quite pleasurable in Kareena's young body.

As Romeo started to move his hips back and forth, Kareena started to get more of those pleasurable sensations. He was using very small strokes, the waves of pain were not very high and just before they dissolved into her body, they made her pussy throb with pleasure and desire.

Then he made his strokes a little longer, going in a little deeper in her anal canal and Kareena's pleasure increased. She was feeling those familiar sensations that were the precursor of a strong orgasm.

"Oh god!" She screamed as Romeo simply grabbed her hips and jammed a couple more inches of his hard meatpole into her ass.

She could feel the burning sensation all the way from her anus to the anal canal and it was sending electric currents through her body. She didn't know when but his strokes became smoother and more fluid inside her ass and Kareena started to love it so much that she wanted him to claim all her ass. At some level she knew it would hurt again, but at the very primal level she wanted him to hurt her, break her and own her as only he could.

Her own strokes became deeper as she started to love the feeling of having him deep in her ass. His thick cock was stuffed in her anal canal and it made Kareena feel like she was wrapped up around his shaft like a fucktoy. She was looking straight ahead at the road, the traffic, the people, the lights of the city while getting assfucked by her director. That thought made her nipples go rock hard and her pussy throbbed with desire.

It was the jerk of his hand that was holding her by the hair that did it. He turned her head up with a quick pull of his hand and Kareena lost all control. The feeling of being owned was still an extreme turn-on for her and as he reminded her that she was his property, her pussy erupted in a torrent of cum. Her body rocked uncontrollably as she held on to the balcony railing, letting her boss fuck her ass with long powerful strokes. Her pussy gushed with her hot juices and her body felt like she was turning into wet clay. Her hands were just barely holding her in place.

But Romeo was not yet done with her. He wanted to own her ass and his strokes, hard and deep, started to claim her ass like he wanted to mould her around his shaft. Kareena moaned and screamed as she came while he banged her ass mercilessly deep with each thrust.

The orgasm was so strong that Kareena had to close her eyes and try to survive it without losing her control. But she lost within a few seconds when Romeo jammed his massive hard cock into her ass and bit her neck, just below the jawline. That was always her weakness and her orgasm increased in magnitude like she had just been given a shot of adrenaline.

Her moans were long and loud while he drilled her like a whore, his massive cock demolishing her tight ass, showing no mercy on her young, delicate body. He was intent on breaking her and owning her. His cock was his tool to subdue her and bend her to his will.

Kareena's long orgasm was taking her away like the strong flow of the river washes away the shores. She could feel the strong waves inside her and the longer it went on the more she felt helpless and vulnerable at its hands. Romeo's monster cock was fucking her even deeper now but even the most brutally deep fucking was only arousing Kareena, to the point that she started to push back harder to fuck herself on his cock.

"Oh god yes! Break me, Sir." Kareena screamed, her body so aroused and hot that she had no control on any part of her her body now, "Fuck my ass like a whore, Sir. I am your whore, my Master".

Romeo passed his hands under her slim, slender body and grabbed her tits. He held her in his grip like that and really started pounding her ass like a wild animal. He was fucking her ass so deep that his cock was stirring her bowels and Kareena was sure he would jam it up into her throat from that angle if he kept penetrating her deeper like that.

"Aaaah!" A long scream passed from her lips as her second orgasm hit her body even before the first one had fully subsided.

Her knees bent as she lost the power to stand. Romeo kept her tits in his grip and pulled her up. He kissed her bare back, right on her spine, between her shoulder blades while he pushed his cock up into her ass, drilling her rough and hard. From this angle as Kareena stood on the floor on her high heels and took Romeo's cock up her ass, her own weight was bringing her body down on his cock and she was yelping like a bitch with each stroke as the massive cock claimed her ass so unbelievably deep.

This brutally deep penetration was still arousing her body and she was riding his cock with her ass while she rode the hot, mind-blowing orgasm. And just then his cock exploded in her ass, kicking her own orgasm into a high gear.

"Ah god!" Kareena screamed as she left her body at the mercy of the orgasm and Romeo's cock "Oh god, that feels good!"

Romeo mauled her soft tits, pinching her firm, erect nipples in his thumbs and fingers while his cock pumped his hot seed up into her ass. Having her ass marked again by Romeo's cum was making every cell in Kareena's body vibrate. She pressed her back on his chest while she fucked her ass on his cock as deep as she could.

He continued drilling her ass with long, deep strokes albeit slower and not so rough after he came in her. Finally, he pulled his cock out of her ass and Kareena gasped as the cool night air rushed into her gaping ass hole. She needed to take support on his body as she lowered herself to her haunches and started sucking his cock.

This was quickly becoming Kareena's favourite thing. No matter which hole he pounded, afterwards Kareena got to kneel before him and lick his cock clean. Being on her knees between his legs while he stroked her head like a pet bitch, it made her feel all warm and safe inside.

She was still sucking his cock like a devoted whore when Lara walked over and asked him "Sir, would you like some dessert? We have a very nice new flavour of your favourite ice cream."

Pulling her hair, Romeo looked down into Kareena's eyes "Cunt, you want some dessert?"

Kareena stopped sucking for a moment and shook her head "I am having my dessert, Master."

"Let's try that ice cream, whore." Romeo told Lara.

"Of course. Right away, Sir." Lara went away.

Romeo's cock became hard quickly under Kareena's loving care. He pulled her up and took her back to the table. There he pulled his chair back from the table and sat down on it, keeping Kareena's wrist in his hand. He pulled her to him and she followed his guidance. She straddled his lap and took his long, hard cock in her pussy.

"Mmmmm, Master!" She moaned as the thick cockhead opened her pussy hole and the meaty shaft invaded her young, tight cunt. Her pussy was wet and hungry already, so when his throbbing beast plugged her tight hole, she felt a deep satisfaction spread all over her hot, naked body.

Keeping her ass cheeks in his hands, Romeo kept pushing Kareena closer. Kareena's super high heels allowed her to keep her feet on the ground but by the time her shoes touched the floor her cunt was stuffed so deep with his cock that she was skewered on his long, thick shaft like a piece of meat on a stick. His cockhead was grinding on her cervix and the pain it was causing was making Kareena's whole body buzz with an incredible arousal.

Her ass was now resting on his thighs with his cock buried fully deep in her cunt. Her shoes were touching the floor but not so much that she could use them to lift herself off by much. This feeling of helplessness on his lap was a powerful turn-on for Kareena. It taught her in a very physical manner that she was his bitch, completely in his power. The feeling of being a possession to this powerful man always made her pussy throb.

She moved slightly and let her pussy massage his cock. His cockhead was still pressing on her cervix. She could feel the pressure and pain but she was determined to not let it stop her from being his dedicated whore. Maybe because of the psychological arousal of her situation, or the extra lubrication that her pussy pumped into her hole, Kareena started to feel more pleasure than pain as she moved.

But she made an effort and controlled her desire to fuck herself wildly on his cock. She knew how much he liked slow and gradual build up and even though her pussy was screaming for an orgasm she continued to grind her hips slowly like a dancer and massaged his throbbing dick with her soft, tight cunt. Romeo was caressing her smooth, bare back and his calloused hands on her young, supple skin were working like magic to send hot waves of pleasure up and down her spine.

Kareena tilted her foot to go on her tiptoes on the floor. This allowed her to press her shoe into the floor and get up off Romeo's cock a few inches. She placed her hands on his shoulders and used this leverage to slowly ride his massive, thick cock up and down. Romeo closed his mouth around her nipple and sucked on her breast. His tongue teasing his nipple sent a hot current of pleasure down into Kareena's body that travelled down her spine like a bolt of lightning and pierced her cunt.

Lara came over with a bowl of ice cream. She saw that Kareena's naked body was blocking Romeo's access to the table so instead of placing the bowl on the table she handed it to Kareena.

"Please enjoy, Sir." Lara said, she stroked Kareena's head "Be a good whore." She told her and went away again.

Romeo opened his mouth and took the spoon of ice cream that Kareena offered. He ate it slowly while keeping his hands on her naked body. Kareena kept herself on her toes and slowly fucked his hard cock with her oily, slippery cunt. She dug the spoon into the ice cream again and offered it to Romeo. She didn't stop riding his cock even during that.

Taking the frozen dessert in his mouth, Romeo closed his lips around her nipple again and Kareena gasped. Romeo sucked her firm, warm breast with the ice cream in his mouth. Kareena's nipples were engorged with blood and buzzing with excitement. The feel of the cold ice cream on her erect nipple with Romeo's warm tongue licking it and teasing it...Kareena almost came from the overload of pleasurable sensations flooding her body.