Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His teeth clamped down on her nipple and he pulled her nipple as he nibbled on her erect, hard nipple. Then Kareena did come with a sudden scream and almost dropped the bowl of ice cream. She didn't realise when Romeo took the bowl from her.

"Oh God, Master!" She screamed as she clung to his neck, her eyes closed and her back arched like a cat.

Romeo kept his grip on her ass and didn't let her ride his cock hard and fast. That meant that instead of having a hard, explosive orgasm, Kareena had a hot orgasm that carried on for a long time. She bucked her hips on his lap and fucked herself on his throbbing hard cock while her body overflowed with the pleasure that turned her bones to water. Romeo moved his hips and fucked her gushing hot cunt, driving his thick monster up into her body until it hit her cervix.

She panted on his lap as she tried to hold on to him so she would not fall over. Romeo sucked her tits and his tongue on her nipples made her squirm on his lap. She knew she was entirely at his mercy and the feeling only made her body pulse with passion and desire. She put her head down on his shoulder, her hot breath warming his neck as she whispered her deepest feelings in his ear.

"You are my world, Master. I am so grateful that you have taken possession of me. I will do anything in the world to make you happy." Kareena spoke but her words were interspersed with moans as her pussy was still pulsing around his cock.

Romeo squeezed her slender, naked body against him and whispered in her ear "Every inch of you belongs to me, my bitch."

Kareena moaned as her tits got crushed on his manly chest and her nipples throbbed with erotic heat "Yes, master. My very soul belongs to you, Sir. You are my owner and I am your personal possession."

He lifted her up and laid her on the table on her back. Kareena reached back quickly to remove a plate that was digging under her shoulder blade. Then Romeo started drilling her cunt and she lost all sense of time and space. Even after the orgasm her body was in a constant state of arousal and as Romeo's cock started to pump her cunt in and out with deep strokes she knew she would be ready to come again in a few seconds.

She closed her legs around his waist and pulled him close so his dick would penetrate her even deeper. Her pussy was hungry and a hard drilling was what she craved. The table rocked with Romeo's hard thrusts into Kareena's cunt. She was thrashing about on the table as her body got hotter and her pussy started to approach that critical heat. Kareena reached out with both hands and pulled Romeo's head down on her chest. She pushed her breast into his mouth and held him there while she lifted her ass and fucked herself on his hard, throbbing cock.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kareena's yelps followed the rhythm of Romeo's thrusts and culminated in a long scream "Ah, god!"

Holding on to him with her legs and arms, Kareena came hard on his cock and kept taking him into her pussy as she moaned continuously with each stroke of his cock. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, his neck and his lips feverishly.

"I love you, Master! I love you so much!" She whispered breathlessly in his ear as her pussy soaked his cock in her cum "I am your bitch, your personal bitch for your wonderful cock to enjoy. Break me completely, Master. Please break me and own me!"

With her pussy soaking his cock in her hot cum and her hot, submissive words whispered in his ear with her feverish breath warming his neck, Romeo felt his cock throbbing harder. It was getting ready to blow his load. He kept pummelling Kareena's slippery wet cunt rough and hard, until he felt that his explosion was very close. He picked up the bowl of ice-cream as he pulled out of Kareena's pussy and pointed his cockhead into the bowl. As his cock erupted, he pumped his hot cum into the bowl over the half-melted scoops of ice cream.

Kareena moaned as she saw him do that. She loved eating his cum and just seeing him get that ready for her made her pussy clench. She got down on the floor on her knees and quickly sucked his cock clean. Then she got up, sat on the chair and picked up the bowl.

"May I, Sir?" Kareena asked.

Romeo picked up a spoon and handed it to her.

"Thank you so much, Sir!" Kareena said excitedly as she looked at the bowl of ice cream and Romeo's cum.

She ate the ice-cream laced with his cum and kept smiling at him throughout. She was just so happy to be his whore that she could not help smiling. The ice cream was soon gone. Kareena put the spoon down and tilted the bowl to her lips to drink the melted part of the ice cream that had Romeo's cum mixed in it. Her lips were marked with his cum as she put the bowl down. She licked it up with her finger, cleaning every drop of his cum from her upper lip.

"You are such a cumdump, Bebo." Romeo said with a smile.

Kareena nodded "I am your cumdump, Sir. Your very personal whore and cumdump. May I lick your feet? Would you like me to suck your cock again?"

Romeo shook his head "We'll go in now. Let's get ready for bed."

His cumdump nodded and got up "Yes, Master."

But it was not for a few hours that Romeo went to bed. They went inside and he watched TV for a while with several of his whores in his service.

Kareena kept smiling the whole time as she sat at his feet like a pet bitch.

[End of Part 8]