Kapoor Sisters - After France Ch. 09

Story Info
Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor are now Romeo's property.
3.3k words
3.5
8.8k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Part 9 - Final Chapter]

Karishma and Kareena were almost panting like bitches in heat as they entered the mansion at Romeo's heels. That's exactly what they were. They were Romeo's bitches, and they were in heat in the worst way. They had spent a whole day working with Romeo in the studio. That was the normal routine these days. They were both dressed in very short, skin tight dresses. That was also normal. But the abnormal part was that today he had not fucked them.

Normally, during the course of a work day, Romeo would play with their beautiful bodies, treating them like fucktoys and then at some point he would nail them, either one by one or together. Today he not fucked either of them at all. All day. He had used them in work, he had played with their bodies but not jammed his cock in their hungry slut holes. He had teased them mercilessly though. Both of them had had his fingers in their cunts today, but not his cock.

By now, both girls were ready to explode with sheer desire. Karishma was wearing a very short halter dress with almost no back at all. Kareena was wearing a skin tight leather tube dress that just barely covered her ass. Both were wet enough that their pussy juices were leaking down their thighs.

Romeo went to the bar built in a corner of the large living room. Kareena and Karishma followed him. They stood in front of him on either side and begged him while he made a vodka and tonic for himself.

"Sir, please fuck me, I need your cock so badly, please." Kareena said.

Karishma said "Please fuck me first, Sir. I am begging you. My body is so hungry for your cock, my Master."

Sipping his drink slowly, Romeo watched them as they begged like hungry sluts. Then suddenly he said "Get naked, whores."

Quickly reaching behind her neck, Karishma untied her halter and dropped her dress on the floor. Kareena turned her back to Romeo and stepped back to get closer to him. He pulled the zipper that ran the length of her short tube dress and it parted and fell to the floor.

Romeo tapped the bar counter with his hand. Both girls quickly placed their hands on the bar and bent over low. They were an amazing sight. Beautiful, fair, feminine bodies, completely naked, bent over submissively with their asses pushed back and their legs spread open. In their whore heels they looked amazingly fuckable. The best thing about them though, was that each was creating a puddle on the floor with her dripping pussy.

Instead of opening his zip, Romeo took off this clothes. His cock was hard and almost fully erect. He stepped behind Kareena and rubbed his thick shaft between her legs. It became rock hard within a few seconds from the heat of her pussy slit. He casually slid it up into her cunt, and pushed it in and out like testing her depth.

"Mmmm, god, yes!" Kareena moaned.

He pulled it out, causing her to grunt in disappointment. Romeo stepped to the left and pushed his massive cock into Karishma's ass, using only her sister's cunt juices as lubrication.

"Oh ma!" Karishma screamed as the thick, bulbous cockhead popped into her tight ass, stretching open her sphincter so helplessly wide.

Gripping her shoulders tight, Romeo pushed in again without pulling out at all.

"Ungh! God!" Karishma grunted with the painful penetration.

"Who owns this ass, Lolo?" Romeo asked, his hands caressing her smooth, bare ass, kneading her ass cheeks.

"You do, Sir. I belong to you. My whole body belongs to you. You own my ass, Sir." Karishma was having trouble speaking as she was so breathless.

Still, she didn't want Romeo to pull out which he did anyway. But then he jammed his long, hard shaft up into her wet cunt without any preamble. Karishma arched her back like a wounded gazelle and screamed loudly at the painfully deep thrust. Romeo pumped her cunt back and forth with deep but casual strokes. Then he pulled it out, leaving a horny and frustrated Karishma breathless and hungry.

Stepping to the right, he grabbed Kareena's ass cheeks and opened her ass hole with his thumbs on either side. He placed his soaking wet cockhead on her puckered ass and pushed it in.

"Aaah!" Kareena screamed as his cock speared her tight, young ass with such force.

His thick, meaty shaft was soaked in her sister's pussy juices which he used as lubrication to invade her ass deeper. Kareena grunted and screamed as the thick cock conquered new depths in her ass. She could feel her ass hole burning from being stretched so tight and wide.

By now Kareena had taken his cock in her ass many times. She knew it was huge and that it was going to hurt inside her. But she also knew that once she got past the pain it would feel amazingly wonderful as well. She held on to the bar and pushed back like a willing slut to let his cock punish her little ass and claim her as deep as he wanted. Her screams continued with each thrust of his hips.

Karishma cupped Kareena's cheek and said "Just relax, baby. He is our owner, honey. We have to be good whores for him. Relax your ass, baby, let him claim you."

"Yes, didi." Kareena whimpered and tried to relax her ass for Romeo's huge cock. She gripped Karishma's hand and squeezed it as Romeo's cock drilled her ass painfully deep.

Tears leaked out of the corner of Kareena's eyes as she tried to hold on while Romeo fucked her ass with deeper, harder strokes. She could feel his cockhead invading her anal canal and the feeling of being conquered made Kareena writhe in heat. With his persistent strokes her ass started to feel better. She started to enjoy the deep penetration of his hot, throbbing cock. She pushed back with her ass to try and take him as deep as possible.

But just then Romeo stopped fucking her and pulled out of her ass. Kareena moaned in frustration. She needed that cock. She watched breathlessly as Romeo stepped behind Karishma and pushed his cock into her ass. As she watched Karishma's head jerk up with the rough thrust, her own pussy throbbed. She could feel her sister's pain. She squeezed Karishma's hand.

Karishma squeezed back but had to pull her hand back to grab the bar with both hands. Romeo had started fucking her ass with smooth in and out strokes and she needed to hold on with both hand or her head would slam into the bar. Romeo lifted his hand and slapped her ass. Karishma quickly obeyed the unspoken command by stepping outward on her heels and spreading her legs wider.

Romeo gripped her hips and started to really demolish her tight ass with powerful, hard strokes. Karishma yelped like a bitch with each stroke but stayed in place for him to use her as he wanted. Ever since the first time she had taken his cock in her, Karishma had becomes so addicted to his massive meat pole that she was ready to bear any pain to please it. Her body was already very hot and charged with sexual energy. The feeling of being helpless under his control, turned her on even more and she started to move her ass back in time with his strokes.

The way Romeo was jamming his long, hard cock into Karishma's anal canal it was stirring her bowels. Karishma was loving this feeling of being fucked so incredibly deep and she could feel a hot spot develop right in her centre. She moaned like a wanton slut and pushed back to take Romeo's fat, hard cock fully deep in her ass.

Before she could think about an orgasm, Romeo simply pulled his cock out of her ass and left her there while he went and fucked her sister. Karishma rested her head and shoulders on the bar and watched him destroy her younger sister's ass. She had really wanted to get that orgasm but she was also quite breathless from the rough fucking and her body welcomed the rest.

She could see Kareena's face getting distorted with pain as Romeo's cock drilled her ass. Each time Romeo came back and entered her ass again, Kareena had to get used to having his massive meat rod in her ass anew. She was biting her lip and trying to keep from screaming too loudly. Her tears were falling on the bar counter telling the story of the rough use her body was being subjected to. She held on to the bar like a good slut and received Romeo's brutal cock in her ass, again and again.

Her moans started afresh as the pain turned to pleasure and she could feel a hot wave of incredible pleasure rise up right from the soles of her feet. Romeo's cock was drilling her ass fully deep now and with each thrust she was feeling a rise in the level of her pleasure. Her moans turned into urgent, nasal yelps and her body started to squirm harder.

"Oh, God, no! Please, Sir!" She begged as Romeo suddenly stopped fucking her.

Unfortunately, her begging and pleading had no effect on Romeo. He pulled out of Kareena's ass and moved back to stand behind Karishma. She quickly took her position and pushed her ass back, inviting him to fuck her ass. He accepted her invitation by pushing his cock into her tight, puckered ass, jamming his massive beast deep into her body.

Karishma felt the hot wave of pain radiate from her ass hole and shoot all the way into her extremities. With a conscious effort she relaxed her ass and pushed back. Romeo's strokes this time were really hard and rough. Karishma's body jerked forward with his thrusts as his thighs slammed into her bare ass. But Karishma was feeling the pleasure of the ass fucking now and her moans long and sensual. She held on to the bar and accepted Romeo's rough assaults in her ass greedily.

Her body started to heat up and she was almost sure Romeo would pull out as soon he felt that she was getting ready to cum. Hoping against hope she asked "May I cum, Sir? Please, sir. Your whore really needs to come, Sir."

Romeo's hand landed on her tight, smooth ass with the words "You may cum, whore!" and Karishma felt like she had received the best gift possible. She pushed back with her ass, faster and deeper now, and as her body reached that pinnacle she closed her eyes and waited for the explosion.

"Aaaaaaah!" Karishma screamed as the hot explosion from her cunt rocked her body to its foundations.

Her knees got weak and she felt Romeo's hands grab her tits as she started to fall down. He caught her before her head could slam on the bar counter. Using her tits as handles, he gripped her tight and pounded her ass mercilessly. Karishma's body jerked forward with the huge shockwaves flooding her young body with immeasurable pleasure. She moaned, screamed and groaned as Romeo continued to fuck her ass during her orgasm. She yelped in time with his hard strokes while her body trembled from the inside like she was plugged into a huge battery.

Leaving Karishma to catch her breath, Romeo pulled his cock slowly out of her ass and stepped behind Kareena. He grabbed her by the hair and stuffed her ass with his meaty beast, holding her in place like a bitch on leash. He started fucking her ass and Kareena felt her body quickly heat up again. She had not cooled down fully in the time Romeo had pummelled Karishma's ass. Kareena pushed back with his strokes and helped him take possession of her with his cock. The electric currents started in her pussy and travelled all the way into her body, up and down. Kareena started to moan and beg.

"Please, Sir. Please, let me cum, Sir." She pleaded "I am your dirty whore, Sir. Please allow your whore to cum, Master."

For a long minute, Kareena waited with a growing apprehension that he might not allow her to cum today. She kept pushing back on his cock, taking it up her ass deeper with each concerted thrust. Just when she was wondering if she should start begging again, Romeo spoke.

"You may cum, my bitch." He said and spanked her ass hard.

His stinging slaps on her bare ass pushed Kareena to a huge, explosive orgasm within seconds. She cried and mumbled as her body overheated and exploded. Kareena closed her eyes and rested her forehead on the bar. She picked it back up quickly when she found that Romeo's hard thrusts made her forehead ground on the bar counter.

She rode out her powerful orgasm with hot, slutty moans while Romeo continued to destroy her ass like a wild beast. Her body was just beginning to come off of the high of that orgasm when Romeo pulled out and using her hair, pulled her down to the ground.

Making both sisters kneel in front of him, Romeo pumped his cock with his fist and pumped his hot cum on their beautiful faces. Guiding the big, long cock like a firehose he pointed it to their gorgeous faces and marked them as his whores. Both of them accepted his hot, creamy seed on their faces and bodies with gratitude.

They didn't have to be told what to do next. They leaned forward and started licking his cum from his cock. They licked the cum from each other's face as well at the same time. Karishma closed her mouth around his shaft and sucked it clean. Kareena dipped her head and licked the cum from his balls. Then they swapped places and Kareena sucked his cock.

After they had licked all the cum from his cock his thighs and his feet, the Kapoor sisters stayed on their knees in front of their owner. When he told them they were going to sleep with him tonight, they looked at each other and grinned happily.

===============================================================

The next morning, Karishma woke up first and gently woke up Kareena. Both then got on their knees on either side of Romeo and slowly started to lick his cock. They worked together using their tongues in a collaborative pattern. When Kareena licked his cock, Karishma pushed her tongue down and licked his balls. Then Karishma used her tongue to tease his cockhead, and Kareena licked around the base of his cock.

With their hot mouths and expert tongues working together, Romeo's cock rose up and became very erect quickly. Then the sisters started to take turns licking and sucking his big shaft. Kareena closed her hot, wet mouth around his thick beast. Karishma licked the meaty shaft from the base up. They had never fucked the same man before, both had had their own boyfriends.

It had changed for them in France when Romeo had taken possession of them. He had not only fucked them both, he had fucked them together. As a result of being his whores they had become comfortable with each other. And they had discovered how much more fun it was to share a great cock together. Now, that they were both his whores, they were rekindling that dynamic of being sister whores and it was a very comforting feeling for both sisters.

Kareena took Romeo's cockhead in her mouth from the left, but only half of it. Karishma closed her mouth around the other half of his cockhead from the right. Then both whores sucked it together like they were sharing a 3-way kiss with his dick. Their tongued worked on the hard, bulbous cockhead, licking his pee hole and teasing the round head with their tongues and mouths.

Romeo woke up and pushed his fingers into their hair, grabbing one whore with each hand. He let them suck his cock as they were before and stroked their heads like an owner strokes his pet bitches. They responded by moaning with satisfaction and continued making out with his cockhead.

Following Romeo's guidance, Kareena took his cock in her mouth and sucked it deep. After a few deep strokes, Kareena lifted her head up as Romeo pulled her up by the hair. He pushed Karishma's head down and she swallowed his meaty shaft in her mouth. They got the idea and sucked his cock together, alternating after one deep pump.

Kareena had his cock in her mouth when Romeo pressed down on her head and stopped her from pulling out. She knew what that meant. She sucked his cock faster and deeper keeping her lips sealed tight around his shaft. His cock erupted in her mouth and Kareena swallowed his hot cum quickly. Then as he slowed down, she kept the last two loads of his cum in her mouth and pulled up carefully.

She leaned in towards her sister and the two gorgeous actresses shared their director's cum in a hot, sloppy kiss. Then both of them leaned down and licked him clean. Some of his cum hand trickled down on his balls and between the balls and his leg. They bent low and licked out every drop and kept cleaning him like good little bitches until they were sure they had got it all.

When Romeo got up and went to the bathroom, they went with him and served him like slaves serving their king. He fucked Karishma in the shower while making out with Kareena.

At the breakfast table, Lara, Rani, Madhuri and Aishwarya were also present. They had slept in their rooms last night as he wanted to break in the Kapoor sisters. All the girls were naked as he liked them. After the breakfast, they went and got dressed. Romeo used the time to look at his day's plan. He liked the freedom to work from home or office any time he wanted so he carried the necessary papers with him so that he could have all the information about different projects at his fingertips.

============================================================

Romeo had a busy day ahead of him and the girls knew it so they didn't waste time. Lara and Rani made sure to put all the scripts and other papers in the car and got in themselves. Madhuri was going to drive so she was already in the driving seat. Romeo came out of the house carrying the folder that had the script he had just been reading. He received so many scripts that it was an uphill struggle to keep up with them all.

There was the usual crowd of reporter and photographers at the mansion doors looking to get a glimpse of him or many of his beautiful sluts. As usual Romeo waved to them as he walked towards his car. Kareena was holding the back seat door open for him. Karishma and Aarti were walking beside him.

He was about to reach the car when there was a loud noise and he fell backwards. The folder in his hand flew up in the air as his arm jerked forward. His body hit the gravel with a loud thud and the girls looked down to see what had happened. There was a red spot on the front of his shirt that was spreading rapidly. Under him, blood was seeping into the gravel and creating an ever-growing circle of red.

Kareena looked back towards the gate where there was a commotion. The media guys were holding a man who was struggling in their grip. She recognised Yorokov - the owner of the XXX club. Near his feet was lying a gun. Smoke was coming out of the barrel.

The End.