Kara and Arryn's Fun Ch. 01

Story Info
The sequel series to RWBY: Fun With Kara and Arryn.
2.1k words
3.44
5.1k
5
1

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful day at the Rooster Teeth Office. Kara Eberle, known to all of her friends as Kara Dunkelman was sitting at her desk. She moaned softly as she moved back and forth against the computer desk. Down on her knees, kneeling in front of Kara was Arryn Zech, known to her friends as Arryn Jones. She was currently eating Kara's pussy.

"God," Kara said. "It's been so long since we have had any time for pussy munching. I mean, between videos, and Lindsay pounding you on a daily basis, and Barbara plowing me on a daily basis, we barely get any time for us to eat each other's pussies."

Arryn rises up from her knees and kisses Kara's lips. She rubs Kara's pussy. Kara slipped her hand down Arryn's pants and began to rub her pussy.

"Oh Fuck Kara," Arryn said. "I love you so much. When Barbara plows you from behind, I fantasize about her doing me as well. I want her to knock me up as well." Kara smiled at her co-worker.

"Let's go visit her in her office and ask her if she can pump us both full of her come," Kara said. Arryn nodded in agreement and led Kara out of the office and towards Barbara's office. When they entered Barbara's office, she was sleeping in her office chair. Kara walked over to her and began to unbutton Barbara's jeans, unzipped them and pulled out her cock. It was currently falacid, but with the licks and kisses given by Kara and Arryn, it soon was fully erect.

At this moment, Kara Eberle was wearing black jeans, black sweater and a buttoned up white halter top. Arryn was wearing black jeans and a pink and white tank top. Kara gave the cock two quick licks before feeding it to Arryn, who eagerly sucked on it. They did this for a few minutes before standing in front of Barbara.

Kara proceeded to undress Arryn, slowly removing each article of clothing, starting with her jeans, then her tank top, next her beautiful pink bra and finally her purple panties. "You look even sexier naked Arryn," Kara said, kissing her fellow co-worker on the lips while she fondled Arryn's breasts. Their kiss lasted for about 5 minutes before Kara pulled away from Arryn. "Why don't you touch yourself while I strip naked for you and Barbara?" Arryn nodded and began to rub her pussy while Kara undressed herself. Once she was fully naked, she climbed upon the nearest desk and sat down, spreading her legs wide open. "See Arryn," Kara said. "Doesn't my pussy look tasty. Why don't you just lick it? You know you want to. I know you want to as well. Just plunge your tongue into my pussy."

But it wasn't all that Arryn wanted. She wanted more. She looked at Kara's sexy young body, and then took in the sight of her perfectly trimmed pussy, and breathed in the scent of another woman.

"Oh, my," Arryn gasped as she stared at Kara's delicious pussy. It was dripping and looked beautiful. It looked like a dew-soaked orchid, delicate outer pussy lips encasing inner lips that faded from white to hot pink, surrounding a center that opened to a bright wet red-pink in color. Arryn froze for a moment and just gazed at this lovely sight that she knew would soon be in her mouth for the first time.

She softly kissed Kara's soft thighs and watched as her clit became engorged, beckoning. Kara shifted her legs, opening her pussy lips for Arryn's mouth. Arryn's body erupted in goosebumps.

It was all that she needed as she leaned forward and for the second time in her life, tasted another woman. First, her tongue caressed Kara's inner lips and then up the center of her vulva. Arryn reached Kara's clit and then probed lightly under its hood, stimulating Kara's most sensitive area with her taste buds. Arryn was at first unsure of how to eat pussy, however, Kara began to moan in response as Arryn did what she knew felt good to her. Kara then opened her legs fully and wrapped her thin white thighs around Arryn's head while running her fingers through Arryn's hair. With Kara now wide open, Arryn allowed her tongue to enter into Kara's waiting pussy. And loved it.

Arryn heard Kara moan softly while she sucked her tiny nub into her eager mouth. Arryn could smell the perfume Kara must have used but, even stronger, was her natural female odor. Arryn breathed in deeply through her nose, Kara's scent excited her even more.

Kara's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under Arryn's touch. Arryn reached one hand beneath Kara to grip and massage Kara's wonderful ass, and Kara's back arched while Arryn slid one, then two fingers into Kara's juicy womanhood, marveling at the contrast between her white fingers disappearing into Kara's pink vulva.

She was already perfectly lubricated and Arryn's fingers easily found the tiny bump inside Kara's smoldering pussy. Arryn pushed into it as if trying to reach through to Kara's belly button. Kara's head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. Arryn continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around Arryn's fingers.

Kara responded by pulling Arryn's face into her throbbing pussy and Arryn could feel Kara's body begin to spasm and shudder. Arryn realized that she was about to make a girl cum on her first attempt and within seconds Kara's moans became moans of, "I'm gonna cum Arryn, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth."

"You heard her, Arryn," the voice in Arryn's head encouraged. "Make her cum. Make Kara cum. Make sure that she squirts into your mouth. Taste her delicious sweetness."

Arryn then tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter her mouth as Kara released a scream and cry. Kara rode her orgasm with Arryn's tongue working her clit and Arryn's fingers deep inside as her body shook in passion and ecstasy. Kara's bliss continued while Arryn let her tongue and fingers continue to explore her velvet pussy.

As Kara's quivering slowly subsided, she encouraged Arryn to back upon her body. Arryn then gently and slowly withdrew her tongue and fingers, gently kissing the inside of Kara's white fleshy thighs, and feeling Arryn's lips moist with Kara's love juice, moved back up to face her lover who was looking at Arryn with lustful eyes. She radiated ecstasy. Arryn tasted her fingers and smiled at the sight of Kara, a girl completely satisfied by her alone, her own desire now burning in her groin. Kara smiled and patted her fellow RWBY voice actress on the head.

"Well done Arryn," she said. "How do I taste?"

Arryn smiled and kissed Kara, allowing her to taste her own love juices on her lips.

"You did very well for the second time," she said. "And my juices taste so sweet and delicious."

Arryn responded by offering her cum soaked tongue to Kara who hungrily tasted her own pussy on Arryn's mouth. Again Arryn marveled at the softness of a girl's kiss. Their mouths melded in unison and Arryn reveled in giving herself fully to her first lesbian experience.

The two girls rolled over as one with Kara now above Arryn, and she felt Kara's tongue touch her lips. It ran back and forth, tickling her suddenly dry lips and leaving moisture behind. Then the tip moved to the center... wiggling gently but waiting patiently. It seemed like hours but was only seconds when, with a moan from deep within Arryn's throat, she opened her mouth.

"Kara," Arryn said. "It's your turn to pleasure my body."

"See Kara," Kara's inner voice said. "Doesn't Arryn's pussy look tasty. Why don't you just lick it? You know you want to. Arryn knows you want to as well. Just plunge your tongue into her pussy."

But it wasn't all that Kara wanted. She wanted more. She looked at Arryn's body, and then took in the sight of her perfectly trimmed pussy, and breathed in the scent of another woman.

"Oh, my," Kara gasped as she stared at Arryn's pussy. It was dripping and looked beautiful. It looked like a dew-soaked orchid, delicate outer pussy lips encasing inner lips that faded from white to hot pink, surrounding a center that opened to a bright wet red-pink in color. Kara froze for a moment and just gazed at this lovely sight that she knew would soon be in her mouth for the first time.

She softly kissed Arryn's soft thighs and watched as her clit became engorged, beckoning. Arryn shifted her legs, opening her pussy lips for Kara's mouth. Kara's body erupted in goosebumps.

It was all that Kara needed and she leaned forward and for the second time in her life, tasted another woman. First, her tongue caressed Arryn's inner lips and then up the center of her vulva. Kara reached Arryn's clit and then probed lightly under its hood, stimulating Arryn's most sensitive area with her taste buds. Kara was at first unsure of how to eat pussy, however, Arryn began to moan in response as Kara did what she knew felt good to her. Arryn then opened her legs fully and wrapped her thin white thighs around Kara's head while running her fingers through Kara's hair. With Arryn now wide open, Kara allowed her tongue to enter into Arryn's waiting pussy. And loved it.

Kara heard Arryn moan softly while she sucked her tiny nub into her eager mouth. Kara could smell the perfume Arryn must have used but, even stronger, was her natural female odor. Kara breathed in deeply through her nose, Arryn's scent excited her even more.

Arryn's moans became louder and her clit became swollen under Kara's touch. Kara reached one hand beneath Arryn to grip and massage Arryn's wonderful ass, and Arryn's back arched while Kara slid one, then two fingers into Arryn's juicy womanhood, marveling at the contrast between her light white fingers disappearing into Arryn's slightly darker white vulva.

She was already perfectly lubricated and Kara's fingers easily found the tiny bump inside Arryn's smoldering pussy. Kara pushed into it as if trying to reach through to Arryn's belly button. Arryn's head fell back and a guttural moan escaped her lips. Kara continued mouthing her clit and thrusting into her, causing her body to tremble all over and her pussy to spasm around Kara's fingers.

Arryn responded by pulling Kara's face into her throbbing pussy and Kara could feel Arryn's body begin to spasm and shudder. Kara realized that she was about to make a girl cum on her first attempt and within seconds Arryn's moans became moans of, "I'm gonna cum Kara, you're gonna make me cum in your mouth."

"You heard her, Kara," Kara's inner voice encouraged. "Make her cum. Make Arryn cum. Make sure that she squirts into your mouth."

Kara then tasted a slight rush of pussy juice enter her mouth as Arryn released a scream and cry. Arryn rode her orgasm with Kara's tongue working her clit and Kara's fingers deep inside as her body shook in passion and ecstasy. Arryn's bliss continued while Kara let her tongue and fingers continue to explore her velvet pussy.

As Arryn's quivering slowly subsided, she encouraged Kara to back upon her body. Kara then gently and slowly withdrew her tongue and fingers, gently kissing the inside of Arryn's dark fleshy thighs, and feeling Kara's lips moist with Arryn's love juice, moved back up to face her lover who was looking at Kara with lustful eyes. She radiated ecstasy. Kara tasted her fingers and smiled at the sight of Arryn, a girl completely satisfied by her alone, her own desire now burning in her groin.

Kara smiled and kissed her, allowing Arryn to taste her own love juices on Kara's lips.

Kara responded by offering her cum soaked tongue to Arryn who hungrily tasted her own pussy on Kara's mouth. Again Kara marveled at the softness of a girl's kiss. Their mouths melded in unison and Kara reveled in giving herself fully to her first lesbian experience.

Both girls proceeded to caress their bodies. The two girls rolled over as one with Arryn now above Kara, and she felt Arryn's tongue touch her lips. It ran back and forth, tickling her suddenly dry lips and leaving moisture behind. Then the tip moved to the center... wiggling gently but waiting patiently. It seemed like hours but was only seconds when, with a moan from deep within Kara's throat, she opened her mouth.

"Arryn, Kara," Barbara said. "It's my turn to pleasure your bodies."

Will Barbara impregnate Kara, Arryn or both of them? Find out in the next chapter.

To Be Continued