Kara and Arryn's Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Barbara learns how good anal is.
2.5k words
4.56
4.6k
3
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara was sitting in her office, stroking her cock. She had been fucking Arryn and Kara on a daily basis for the past few years. She made sure that neither of them knew that she was fucking the other one. She did have a close call when she was fucking Kara in the bathroom stall. She was assfucking her hard. Suddenly, they heard the bathroom door open. Immediately, Barbara placed her hand over Kara's mouth, muffling her screams of pleasure. Barbara leaned back in her chair, thinking back to the moment.

********************************

Start Flashback...

"What a good girl you are Kara," Barbara said as she pumped her cock deep inside Kara's ass. Barbara pressed her against the wall and fucked her harder.

"Oh Barb," Kara whimpered. "I love when you assfuck me. My ass is yours to use whenever and wherever you want. I'm nothing but a little fuckhole with legs that needs to be used like the whore I am."

Barbara smiled and smacked Kara's butt, causing the young blonde to yelp before she proceeded to moan as they hump against the wall of the stall.

Suddenly, they hear the bathroom door being opened. Barbara, afraid of Arryn catching them in the act, covers Kara's mouth, muffling her screams of pleasure. However, the two women that are in the bathroom, and are currently urinating in the urinals are their best friends Ashley Jenkins and Ellie Main.

They both have cocks as well, as they both begin to urinate in the urinals. Ashley then smiled at Ellie. "Fancy a quick bj before you head back to England?" The British girl nodded in approval before she proceeded to moan as Ashley began to suck her off.

Ashley and Ellie were both moaning so much that they couldn't notice that another co-worker was fucking someone in one of the stalls. Ashley then took Ellie by the hand and led her to one of the unoccupied stalls. "One last time before you head back to England." With that said, Ashley pulled Ellie in close and began to fuck her hard against the wall of the stall.

Suddenly, Mariel Salcedo walked into the bathroom carrying her little girlfriend Hannah McCarthy. They walked upto the 1st stall and opened it, revealing Ellie and Ashley.

"What dirty little girls you are," Mariel said. "Any other stalls free to fuck in?" Ashley smiled.

The middle one is out of order," Ashley told Mariel as Mariel humped Hannah's ass. "The third one is available for using." Ashley then noticed Hannah was moaning. "Would you fancy a little swap?" Mariel smiled and nodded as she pushed Hannah to Ashley while Ashley pushed Ellie to Mariel. Ashley then led Hannah to the first stall, while Mariel led Ellie to the third stall. Moments later, Barbara and Kara heard Hannah and Ellie screamed in pleasure as they were both fucked hard.

Kara whimpered and Barbara tightened her grip on Kara's mouth. "Sssshhhh," Barbara whispered into Kara's ear. "Do you want them to catch us?" Kara shook her head, but the sensation of her ass being stretched out by Barbara's cock was causing her to make little squeals and whimpers.

Barbara initially thought that the squealing and whimpering that Kara was making would be noticed. Thankfully, Mariel and Ashley were both fucking each other's girlfriends so hard that they were all lost in their own pleasure.

Kara was getting closer to her own orgasm. She started to squirm and whimper. "Mmmmmmphfffffff," she said, biting down on Barbara's hand. Barbara was about to scream as well, but she quickly took some of Kara's hair in her mouth. The only sounds that came from the bathroom was the screams of pleasure from Ashley, Ellie, Hannah, and Mariel. The four of them then came together in a large amount.

Hannah stepped out of the stall with a big smile on her face. Behind her was Ashley. "That was amazing," Ashley said. "We should definitely conduct a foursome orgy together more often." They headed out of the bathroom and closed the door behind them.

Once the room was empty, Barbara and Kara exited the stall and began to laugh.

"I can't believe we just have sex listening to our friends fucking each other," Kara said. "That got me so fucking hot."

"I know," Barbara said. "But we can't tell anyone about it. Not even Arryn and Lindsay. Okay?" Kara nodded before she kissed Barbara on the lips.

"I promise not to tell anyone about it," she said. "I see you tonight."

End Flashback...

***************************************************

Later that day, Barbara headed to the nearby adult store to buy some items, as a surprise for Kara. She was walking down the aisle when she bumped into Arryn.

"Hey there sexy," Arryn said. "Haven't seen you around here before. Searching for something special for me?" Barbara was still silent. "Well I'm gonna go get some tasty 'treats', courtesy of the cute redhead cashier. See you around sexy." Arryn then took off, heading to the front desk.

Barbara was about to speak when she heard someone talk behind her back. "Can I help you with anything?" She turned around and saw an older woman, standing there stroking her own cock, completely naked. This aristocratic girl has slanted brown eyes that were like two patches of dried blood. Her fine, straight, cream-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds Barbara of a drifting cloud. She is tall and had a wide-hipped build. Her skin is nut-brown. She had a hooked nose and small feet.

"Why are you naked?" Barbara asked, slightly confused. The woman smiled and laughed.

"This is an adult store," she said as she stroked her own cock. "All the employees that work here are naked."

"Yes," Barbara said. "But why are you stroking your cock?"

"Because of you," the woman said. "When I saw you enter the store, I couldn't stop stroking my big, thick cock. Have you ever been fucked by two big black cocks?"

Barbara was speechless. "Hell no," she said. "I haven't had even one cock, let alone two."

"But," the woman said. "You would like to try it out, right?"

Barbara was still a little bit hesitant because she had never been fucked by anyone. But she still was interested in it. "Yes," she said. "I would like to try it." The woman smiled.

"Well then," the woman said. "Come with me." She then led Barbara off to the back area of the store, into a large room. The room had a large square table. The woman kissed Barbara on the lips before she proceeded to leave. "Get yourself ready. I'll be back in 20 minutes with the other girl." Before she left, she gave Barbara a little kiss. "Strip naked, get in position and prepare for your first time getting fucked." The lady then left.

Barbara was still a little bit concerned about the thought of getting fucked, but she still wanted to try it. She stripped down, until she was completely naked and walked over to the table before her.

What the fuck are these women planning to do to me? Barbara thought to herself. She shook her head and began to get into position on the table.

45 minutes later...

The two women entered the room and closed the door behind them. "What a beautiful view," one of them said. She made Barbara think of an industrious beaver. She has slitted beige eyes. Her fine, straight, red hair is neck-length and is worn in a weird style. She is short and has a leggy build. Her skin is chocolate-brown. She has knobby ears and long-fingered hands. Her wardrobe is flattering, and is completely red and orange. "I think she is ready for us." Both women walked over to Barbara and tightened up the restraints for her ankles and wrists. "Now then," the first woman said as she stroked her own cock. "Are you ready to be fucked hard by these two big, black cocks?" The woman received a slight nod from Barbara. "Good girl, let's get started."

The other woman walked over to Barbara, still stroking her own cock. "I think it's time for some introductions. Does this sexy, young blonde have a name?"

Barbara blushed slightly. "My name is Barbara Julie Dunkelman. What about you two?"

The first redhead woman was the first to speak up. "I'm Sonia," she said, "and this is my sister, Samantha."

"Futanari sisters? I've hit the jackpot!" Barbara exclaimed. "So, which one of you is gonna fuck me first? Remember I am still new to this."

Sonia smiled. "Don't worry about it," she said. "We will take it slow. First, fondling the area with our fingers, then using our lips and tongue to lather and loosen, then we will use some toys to get you ready for the length and girth, before we start using our cocks." Sonia looked up at her sister. "Sis, did you bring the items?"

Samantha nodded before she proceeded to pull out a bag full of different toys and bottles of lube.

Barbara was still a little bit worried, but she suddenly moaned as she felt Sonia's finger rub her asshole in circles. Barbara was laying her head down on the table. She then felt the finger slip inside her tight ass.

"Fuck," Sonia said. "You are tiiiiggghhhtt. Sis, come over here and lube up my finger and this girl's ass." Samantha crawled over and pulled Sonia's finger out of Barbara's ass, sucked on it and then began to lick and suck on Barbara's asshole. Sonia smiled and began to walk over to Barbara's face. "Fancy a quick suck session?" Barbara nodded before she proceeded to suck on Sonia's cock.

Samantha moaned as she watched her own sister being sucked off. "Sis, I think she is ready for the next item. Can you please hand me the Sprinker." Sonia smiled and began to hand over the item her sister asked for.

"This is a item that has made me and my sister cum several times." Samantha slips the ring over Barbara's cock. "You see, it's kind of like a combination of a buttplug, vibrator and cock ring." After she used it on Barbara, Barbara was speechless and whimpering. Samantha then gently pulled it out.

"Oh fuck," Barbara said. "If I had known that anal was this much fun, I would have done it years old." Sonia and Samantha smiled back at her. "So, let's fuck." The two women unfastened the restraints, freeing Barbara's hands and feet.

Sonia looked down upon her cock. "Well, I already came." Samantha saw that her sister's cock was now fallacid.

Barbara smiled as she rubbed her own cock. "We still have mine to play with," she said. The two girls agreed. "So, which one of you wants to take care of this boner?"

"I'll do it!" Sonia volunteered. Kneeling down, Sonia took Barbara's fat cock in her mouth. As she sucked, the dickgirl stroked her own cock.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good," Barbara moaned. "Oh yeah, you're so good at sucking cock!"

"She's had a lot of practice," Samantha grinned. "Now, my cock's still hard, so I think I'll get in on this too!"

Grabbing Sonia's ample posterior, Samantha spread her sister's asscheeks apart and placed the tip of her throbbing cock against Sonia's asshole.

"Get ready, sis!" Samantha said, before ramming her cock deep into Sonia's ass, her sister moaning in ecstasy as she deep-throated Barbara's rock-hard prick.

"Oh shit," Barbara moaned, her hands on Sonia's head as she face-fucked the redhead. "I'm gonna cum!"

Barbara moaned hard as she hilted in Sonia's face, her cock dumping a fat cumload into Sonia's throat, lightning shooting through Barbara's body as she madly humped her fuckload into Sonia's throat.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" Samantha screamed. Barbara watched in amazement as Samantha dumped all of her cum into Sonia's ass, with nary a drop spilling out. Just as Samantha was about to pull out of her sister, Barbara spoke up.

"Wait!" she interjected. "Hold on!"

Barbara hoisted Sonia up, so that she was impaled on Samantha's dick. While Samantha stood up, Sonia's pussy and cock on display.

"You got any more left in the tank?" Barbara asked. "I haven't gotten to plow a pussy yet, after all."

"Well, her ass is totally filled with my cum, but sure, I'll give it a shot," Samantha replied.

"Y-you're both going to fuck me?" Sonia asked, bewildered. "B-but...my ass is already full of cum! I've never been double penetrated before!"

"Gotta have your first time sometime, honey," Barbara replied, ramming her cock into Sonia's cunt, causing the dickgirl to scream in ecstasy, Samantha beginning again to hump Sonia's ass, cum loudly sloshing out as her monster cock worked itself in and out of Sonia's tight ass.

Barbara moaned as she wrapped her arms around both girls. She couldn't believe this was happening. She came to the store to buy some items, but she headed up making love to two girls. She tightened her hold on Sonia's hips while Samantha tightened her hold on her sister's shoulders. The pleasure began to build as the three of them fucked more.

"Holy fuck!" Barbara moaned. "Your pussy is so fucking tight! I'm already about to blow my load!"

"Me too!" Samantha moaned. "Her hot ass filled with my own cum just feels too good!"

"I'm gonna cum too!" Sonia exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum from my ass, pussy, and cock!"

"Let's all cum together!" Barbara screamed. "I'M CUMMING NOOOOOOW!!"

The three dickgirls screamed in ecstasy as they came simultaneously, Sonia's asshole and pussy spasming like crazy as Samantha and Barbara unleashed their massive fuckloads into both of her holes, Sonia's own cock bucking as it shot wad after wad of thick cum, covering the three dickgirls as the all came again and again, a puddle of cum forming on the floor as Sonia's overfilled pussy and ass leaked out Barbara and Samantha's cum, respectively.

The three girls then took turns fucking each other in all of each other's holes; mouths, pussies and asses, until all holes were filled with cum.

Their orgasms finally subsiding, the three dickgirls collapsed to floor of the room, their cocks slowly deflating, having finally expended all of their cum. Barbara was the first to speak up.

"Wow," she breathed. "That was incredible."

"Yeah," Sonia replied, equally breathless.

"Same time, same place tomorrow?" Barbara asked. She still needed to buy some items from the store. Samantha and Sonia looked at each other, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're on," Samantha replied with a grin on her face.

Later that night...

*****************************

Barbara was at home with Kara, on her knees sucking her off. Kara was wearing a collar, handcuffs, leash, and had a buttplug vibrator in her ass.

Barbara didn't have to ask if Kara loved anal. After her experience she knew that it was enjoyable. Suddenly, her phone vibrated indicating that she got a text from someone.

She looked at her phone. The message was from Hannah McCarthy.

"I know what you have been doing," The message read. "We need to talk."

Will Barbara be punished for having intercourse with Kara? What will Hannah say about it? And who else knows about it?

Find out in the next chapter.

To Be Continued