RWBY - Fun with Kara and Arryn Pt. 01

Story Info
Kara and Barbara enjoy each other's company.
2.4k words
3.71
6k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the recording of the 1st RWBY episode of always open, Kara Eberle and Barbara Dunkelman were talking to Lindsay Jones nee Tuggey and Arryn Zech. The four of them were sitting on the Always Open couch. Kara snuggled up against Barbara, while Arryn snuggled up against Lindsay. Kara looked into Barbara's blue eyes and they began to kiss each other. As they kissed, Kara moved her hand down Barbara's jeans and began to stroke her cock. Soon after, she unbuttoned and unzipped Barbara's jeans, pulling out Barbara's big, beautiful, and thick cock. Kara looked into Barbara's eyes, full of desperation and excitement. With a small nod of 'go ahead' from Barbara, Kara lowered her mouth to the cock and began to suck. Barbara moaned as she got a blowjob from her co-worker and best friend. She shifted her position, so she could lay back against the couch, while Kara blew her.

"Barbara, what the fuck are you doing?" Lindsay squawked. You're supposed to be engaged with Trevor Collins! What is he going to think when he finds out about this..... this.....this slut-work?!"

Barbara moaned, ignoring Lindsay, as Kara continued to blow her. She lowered her hands down to Kara's head and neck and began to thrust in and out of her mouth.

"Trevor won't find out if we don't tell him," Barbara said. " What Trevor doesn't know won't hurt him. Besides, I've seen the way Arryn looks at you. It's the same way that Kara looks at me. Why are you denying that feeling? It's just a quick blowjob. We're not fucking them in the butts."

Kara popped Barbara's cock out of her mouth and resumed stroking.

"Thank God," Kara exclaimed. "Not that I don't want to, but I haven't done anal before."

Barbara turned her gazeto Arryn. "Go ahead Arryn, show Lindsay how much you love her. How you fantasize about her fucking your face. How you would like to take all of her sweet, delicious cum in your mouth."

Arryn slipped her hands down Lindsay's jeans and started playing with her cock. She was so excited to see and taste its deliciousness, her face lit up with excitement and anticipation.

"Please Lindsay," Arryn whimpered. "Please let me suck your cock. Barbara was right, I've wanted you ever since we first met. I fantasize about you every night. I even masturbate, thinking about you facefucking me in your office. Please, I can't wait anymore. I want your cock in my mouth."

Lindsay couldn't believe what was happening. Her best friend and co-worker, Arryn Zech, was asking to suck her cock.

"I guess you could, as long as it's just a quick blowjob," she said. Arryn smiled and unbuttoned Lindsay's jeans and pulled out her cock.

"I love you so much, Lindsay Jones," Arryn moaned before she began to suck on Lindsay's cock. Barbara smiled at that and encouraged Kara to resume the blowjob, by pushing her head down on her cock. As Kara and Arryn gave blowjobs, Barbara and Lindsay shifted so they were leaning against each other's backs. Lindsay couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, lying up against Barbara, who was getting a blowjob from Kara, while she was getting one from Arryn. Lindsay moaned as she reached down and stroked Arryn's head.

"Lindsay," Barbara asked, "How do these good girls feel?" Both Barbara and Lindsay were rubbing their own breasts as they received the blowjobs.

"Good Girls?These girls are nothing but naughty little sluts desperate for a good fuck. Should we go ahead and give it to them?"

Barbara looked down at Kara and stroked her hair.

"I think we should," Barbara said. "But later, let's give them a day or two to enjoy our cocks. We wouldn't want to hurt them, since they're still new to this. Let's tease them a little bit."

Barbara turned her attention to Lindsay and nodded. "Just follow my lead and remember the safe words, Arryn's is Blake and Kara's is Weiss."

After acknowledging that, Barbara slipped her hands down the back of Kara's pants. She gently rubbed and squeezed Kara's bum cheeks, drawing out a moan from the 30 year old actress.

"Do you like that, you little slut," Barbara asked. "Would you like me to reveal that perky little ass of yours?"

Kara nodded as she continued to deep throat Barbara. Barbara pulled down Kara's pants and panties, revealing her tight ass. While she used one hand to rub and squeeze the cheeks, Barbara used her other hand to run circles around Kara's tight anal passage. With her middle finger, she rubbed Kara's most private hole. The only thing that Kara could was whimper and moan. Then, Barbara decided to enter Kara's pooper. It was stimulated enough for her inviting fingers and with that, she slowly pushes her middle finger inside Kara until the first knuckle.

The kiss stopped and Kara squealed. It wasn't the pain; it was more the surprise. Barbara paused, and Kara had the chance to get used to the finger in her backdoor. After she calmed down and relaxed, Barbara pushed, and the finger slid deeper.

Barbara started to move in and out of the tight rear entry. Her middle finger was becoming covered with sweet and slippery juices of her best friend's ass. She gently fucked her with one finger. Kara mewled, and Barbara's lips curled in a satisfied smile.

Arryn and Lindsay were in the same position: Lindsay had two fingers inside Arryn's backdoor, while Lindsay's cock was in Arryn's mouth. This made Barbara feel really hot and she moves her sweet little mate to her first anal induced climax. Arryn followed suit. Both lay limp on the couch, breathing hard. They took a few moments to recover, then stood in front of Kara and Arryn.

"You two were amazing," Barbara said, as she and Lindsay stroked their cocks. "Are you ready for the final gift?"

Arryn and Kara nodded and so, Lindsay came on Arryn's face and Barbara came on Kara's face. After the climaxes, the four girls kissed each other and laid down on the couch.

Barbara looked over at Lindsay, who had Arryn laying on her chest. Barbara laid back, with Kara laying on her chest. Arryn and Kara began to stroke their cocks again. Barbara turned to Lindsay, wearing a grin.

"It seems like our little sluts want more," Barbara said. "What do you think, Lindsay? Should we fuck them? "

Lindsay smiled at Barbara, then looked down at Arryn.

"We should have them put on a little show for us."

Barbara nodded. " You two sluts. Get over here and stand in front of us."

Arryn and Kara walked over to Lindsay and Barbara and stood in front of them. Barbara pulled down Kara's pants and panties and removed them. She then removed Kara's shirt and bra. Lindsay did the same to Arryn Zech. Their clothes were piled in the corner of the room. Barbara sat Kara on her right knee, whilst Lindsay sat Arryn on her left knee. Kara and Arryn were very much confused about why they were sitting there, bare naked. Barbara smiled at her three friends.

"Have you guys heard of the game Try Not To Cum?" Barbara asked. "We are going to play a different version of it. Here are the rules of the game: Lindsay and I are going to fingerfuck the two of you using one hand and rub your bodies with the other. You two have to continue to stare at each other. You are allowed to blink. We'll whisper fantasies about the two of you in your ears. Your goal is to try not to cum. You get three 'freebies': you can use these to make us stop fingering you for 10 seconds, or make us shove another finger inside the other person and finger them with two fingers for 10 seconds. Sound good?"

"What happens if we lose," Kara inquired.

Barbara grinned.

"The winner gets to choose between two positions, cowgirl position and reverse cowgirl. The loser gets fucked in the other position. So, now that we all know the rules, Kara, you are with me. Arryn is with Lindsay. I'll count us in."

Barbara and Lindsay placed their hands in position and were ready to pleasure Kara and Arryn.

"Okay. 1....2....3....Go," Barbara said.

As soon as Barbara said go, she and Lindsay began fondling Kara's and Arryn's bodies. Barbara began with fondling Kara's breasts and lightly squeezing them. While she was doing that, she was kissing Kara's neck up and down. Kara moaned softly as Barbara slipped a finger inside her pussy.

"Oh Kara. You are so tight," Barbara moaned. "I've wanted to do this to you for a long time, ever since I met you."

Kara and Arryn moaned as they were fondled, fingered and licked.

"If we finger these girls, it'll take hours for them to cum," Barbara said. "Let's just eat their pussies!"

Barbara and Lindsay began to lick Kara's and Arryn's pussies. Barbara loved how good and sweet Kara's pussy juices tasted. She pulled Kara closer to her and devoured her snatch. Kara and Arryn leaned against each other as they were eaten out, moaning as tongues explored their folds.

"Oh my god Barbara. This is so wrong," Kara panted.

"Mmmm... sweetie...you...you...have to st...stop. This is so...so...uunnnn..................oooooo........so fuc.......fucking good." She reached down and shoved Barbara's face deeper into her pussy.

Kara was completely taken over by lust and the need to cum again. This time she would cum knowing it was her best friend Barbara eating her and not her boyfriend. That made it even hotter.

"Fuck me Barbara", Kara screamed as she shoved her throbbing pussy into the woman's face. "Fuck me, fuck me. I'm your bitch. Your human bitch! Oooooo.............uumm.......yes. More baby. Oh more. Hard nasty pussy eating."

And Barbara did. She shoved her tongue into her friend's pussy further then Kara had even feel a cock go. Cocks that were way too small for her. Reaching places and making her feel like she never had before.

Kara felt herself getting close. She was going to cum again.

"Fuck me Barbara!!! Eat me. I'm going to cum for you. I'm going to give you my yummy cum to drink. More.........oooooo.............unnnnn. Fuckkkk" she screams as Barbara worked her pussy. "Yeeesss...........eat meeee. Fuck me..............eat me..............rape me.............uuuun...........mmppff. Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yessss................fuck me............Barbara..................oooooh......naaahhh. You fuc...fucking girl. I'm cumming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kara's body thrashed on the bed. Her orgasm ripped through her body, making her scream. Her body shook so hard that Barbara had a hard time keeping her tongue in her wonderful friend's pussy. She didn't give up until she had licked up every last drop of Kara's cum, and continued to lick her until Kara was stone dry and raw. Only when her tongue began to stick to the dryness and was raw, Barbara move away from Kara and lay once again beside her on the bed.

It took Kara a full 1 hour to recover from her massive orgasm. When she could finally move, she slid up against her friend to pat Barbara's head and said Girl, that was the best I have ever had, but it doesn't seem like you got to cum. How about I take care of that for you?"

Barbara smiled and looked at her friends.

"And the winner is Kara Eberle," she exclaimed. "You get to choose the position you get fucked in. Which is it going to be, cowgirl or reverse cowgirl?"

Kara kissed Barbara on the lips.

"I choose cowgirl position. I want you to fuck me good and hard," Kara said. Barbara nodded as Lindsay lowered Arryn on her cock in reverse cowgirl position. Kara's pussy was now dripping with excitement and as she moved onto Barbara's lap, Kara let a little trace of her liquids on the bed sheets.

Taking Barbara's half limp cock and placing it at the entrance of her pussy, Kara slipped, and was impaled on Barbara's meat. Kara felt a sharp ripping pain inside her as she lost her virginity. Barbara looked up at the sudden shift of weight, and met Kara's shocked expression. A pained sob slipped from Kara's lips, teas welling up in her eyes.

"Are you okay? Should I do something, " Barbara asked.

Kara looked into her eyes. Her face was etched with pain, mixed with something like growing lust. Kara was past the point of no return. She'd started it and now she'd finish it.

"No it's okay. It only hurt for a moment," she said in her little innocent voice. Kara had planned this all from the start but Barbara knew why she had done it. Kara had loved Barbara ever since they first met each other when they became RWBY voice actresses for Rooster Teeth. She understood what her friend had in mind. After Kara had calmed down a little bit, she began to move: up and down. The feeling of this new sensation made Barbara horny, and she placed her hands on Kara's hips. During all of this, Arryn was riding Lindsay's cock reverse cowgirl. Arryn, unlike Kara, was not a virgin, but because Lindsay's cock was so big, it felt like Lindsay was breaking Arryn in for the first time. Arryn closed her eyes and just enjoyed the pleasurable experience she was experiencing. Her face was a mere lip's distance away from Kara's. Kara's hands clapped over her cheeks, pulling her in for a kiss.

"Awww. Look at that, Lindsay," she said. "Our little sluts are making out with each other. Let's give them a good, hard fucking."

Barbara moaned first, with that sign, Kara started to move faster and more erratic. In a energetic rhythm, she moved up and down on Barbara's cock. She moans too and her breath gets faster and more breathless.

"Do....do you like it Barb?" Kara asks, her voice husky.

Barbara looked into Kara's face, sweat running down her forehead, nodding. Moaning, she couldn't say anything that could be understandable. This is better than using her hand or even Kara's mouth! Barbara's balls churned as pressure built and begged for release

"I.........I feel something is happen.............," Barbara tried to say, but before she could finish, she "finished" in Kara. Lindsay followed, and came inside Arryn's pussy. Kara and Arryn moaned too and together they reached a climax. After that, Kara passed out on Barbara's chest, while Arryn collapsed on Lindsay's chest. Barbara followed Kara after she spurt her last drop of sperm inside Kara's pussy; she smiled and kissed Kara on the lips.

"I love you so much Kara Eberle," she said. "I think this is going to be a great week for RWBY."

The four of them drifted off to sleep, with Kara on top of Barbara and Arryn on top of Lindsay, knowing that the next few days would be enjoyable beyond imagination.