All Comments on 'Karen'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
herman11herman11over 20 years ago
Eating, before breakfast with her brother

I really enjoyed the development of the story, but thought the end all too hasty

stvkomodostvkomodoabout 20 years ago
GREAT STORY

Nicely done. enjoyed all of your stories so far. This was sweet and innocent between brother and sister. Nice of them both to help each other out. Keep writing. I find your stories very comfortable while still being erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very good

I really liked your story...maybe because I have a very handsome younger brother and my name is - you guessed it - Karen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
One Word Review

YUMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!!

WELL DONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
a story to get hard by

Loved it. Had me hard and throbbing in no time. Great for getting hard. THANK YOU!

Timelord86Timelord86almost 16 years ago
dissapointed

i give this a rating of 75* because it was brilliantly written and a great story to read, the only dissapointing thing was she (the sister) was rubbish, when she was receivin oral-and being so wet-that was it, no caught up in the heat of the moment f**k me now matt line's which suprised me

Personally when a woman is gettin eaten by any man and its that good as you explained she'd start begging for the man to pound her silly, yet she all of a suddern calmed down like she'd just had a jug of water thrown on her? it's dissapointing as its an unrealistic ending a near quality story

KawGuyKawGuyabout 15 years ago
Hot

I thought the story was hot. I just like a story that moves along quickly, this one did that. No surprises, some what real.???.. Just good sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
;)

That was well written, I appreciate the ending leading onto a possibility of another story. Also, compliments on the fact that the whole story was kept realistic, I read a story a while ago where brother and sister were in the bathroom, the brother was wearing boxers and the sister was in a towel, the girl slipped and 'knocked her brothers boner out of the boxers, knocked her towel off and he penetrated his sister' yeah right..

ImsureryouImsureryouover 13 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed your story. Seemed more realistic to me. Well written. It made my nipples hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

Had a very realistic feel to it, as if recounting a true story. Those are the kind of erotic, and especially incest, stories I like best!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I'm getting a bit confused with....

the Matts and Mikes and Karen, Kathy, and Kate and seemingly, the rest of the relatives. I think I need a family tree to keep them straight, or maybe they just seem to be of the same families. The names are so similar that their experiences seem to overlap, run together and supplement each other. Well, no matter, this was another good story, certainly plausible, and another where the girl seems to be highly sexed and takes the lead (every man's dream). If this were a stand-alone story, I'd certainly have Karen imploring Matt to take her after she had received such wonderful oral service, but perhaps that will come in a later episode. Hope so. It might also have been nice to read about her loss of cherry, but that may come later, too. As it is, it is a good read and erotic as usual. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total Rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice!

I enjoy how your stories pay a role. Some authors forget what they began with and start jumping to different points of view, but you keep it. The grammar and story itself is wonderful as all your stories I've read so far are, which are actual stories (unlike the raunchy descriptions some people call stories). Anyone who says otherwise aren't the kind to really read, I guess.

jtw0978jtw0978almost 7 years ago
Continue

You should keep going. Tell us if you hooked up with your brother.

OlebillOlebillover 6 years ago
Maybe

Didn't like the ending

Olebill63Olebill63over 5 years ago
WHY

why do that to your brother and not let him have you. stuck up cow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

...and in the middle of her explosive orgasm her brother quickly moved up her body and forced his throbbing, swollen cock deep into his sisters tight little soaked and throbbing pussy, sending her off yelping then wailing into a second orgasm before the first had even finished. Her eyes wide and bulging in surprise at her brother, her mind instantly flashing over to immediate acceptance, she would give him hell later, right now she just wanted her arms around him, nails digging in and raking hard up his back! He could try explaining to later girlfriends just who it was that left the scar lines trailing from his ass to his shoulders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very nice story

It lost a star with the NOT erotic word cunt. I reminds me of stupid people who have almost zero vocabulary so every other word is a cuss word. Yes a lot of authors use it, but to me it's cheap and degrading.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Sorry, but Matt deserved to take her cherry. I'm sure Tommy was a decent guy, but she shouldn't have stayed with oral only for her brother. He deserved better from her. 3/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1361 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES