Karen and Matt Love Cum

Story Info
Karen comes clean and Matt has to make a decision.
3.1k words
4.49
17k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have read my previous chapters you know Karen is a highly sexual young woman with a voracious appetite for cock and cum, who is struggling with her needs against a backdrop of trying to maintain a loving relationship with Matt.

I sat on the floor listening in on Karen and James. There were long moments of silence, which I presume meant that they were kissing or otherwise pleasuring each other. From time to time though they chatted, and what they had to say was illuminating.

"I hope this isn't a one time thing."

"It won't be if Matt kicks me to the curb after tonight, I really hate cheating on him...but I can't seem to help myself."

"I'm not your first?"

"Not exactly."

"Many?"

"Not including you? Three, but two were at the same time so maybe I really only cheated twice."

"Two guys at once? I have a friend I'd love to introduce you to!"

"I'm a bit of a size queen. I hope he is big."

"Is that why you like me?"

"You're cute. And you are a good kisser."

"You're the one with the talented mouth."

"Allow me to demonstrate."

Quiet, well almost so, other than James moaning faintly.

It was decision time. I could pretend to be stupid and let Karen keep fucking behind my back or I could confront her. I opened the door to the bedroom and saw her with her lips around James' cock, making love to it the way I had seen and felt her make love to mine hundreds of times before.

I didn't announce myself, I just quietly watched. James was watching her too because her blowjobs looked way sexier than most porn blowjobs. We both watched her lick a particularly large glob of white fluid from the tip of his penis, then sit up and straddle his torso so as to line up her pussy with his manhood. I saw her sink down and impale herself on him. I saw them staring intently at each other as she began to rock her hips. I saw him reach out and pull gently on her nipples as she fucked him.

Karen looked over towards the doorway and saw me there. The first look was shock, then fear but my stillness reassured her, so she continued to grind herself onto James. I could see his cock inside her and how it glistened with her juices, and she closed her eyes, losing herself in the moment. She was beautiful and I was helpless watching her in her ecstasy. I stayed long enough to hear her orgasm and then him, and I saw her rise off his cock and lie back with his cum oozing out of her.

I quietly left the room and went to our bedroom. Karen came in shortly after and kissed me. She asked if I was okay and I nodded my head. She took my swollen cock in her mouth and sucked me until I came, and then she kissed me again and told me she was going back to James for awhile.

When I woke the next morning Karen was still not in bed. I got out of bed and wandered over to the spare bedroom and she was lying there alone and asleep - clearly James chose to get up and out early so as to avoid an awkward encounter with me. I looked at her and again I marveled at her beauty. Her breasts were red and swollen from an obviously vigorous workout from James. I crawled into the bed beside her and pulled her close and gently began kissing her. She lazily stirred and then began to kiss me back. We looked into each other's eyes and chose not to speak, yet I knew what she wanted.

I kissed my way down Karen's body. James had left his mark on her breasts and her belly as well and I tasted the saltiness of it. When I got to her pussy I saw that it had clearly had a workout. Karen was watching me.

"I think he came in me 5 times between last night and this morning. We fucked again before he left and I haven't gotten out of bed to clean up."

"You are going to keep fucking him aren't you? And other guys too. I'm okay with it, in fact I think I like it. When I watched you last night and I saw how happy you were I fell in love with you all over again."

"I think I will be coming home from work full of cum a lot. And there is David too."

"Is he one of the guys you mentioned to James?"

"Yeah, he came over while you were in Houston...I'm sorry."

"You should invite him over this afternoon." I buried my head between her legs and began cleaning her pussy. Karen groaned and spread her legs and guided my head as I licked all the cum from her. She purred in contentment, she moaned with pleasure and soon she was yelling in ecstasy. As she came James's cum gushed out of her and into my mouth.

I stood up and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. "My turn. Time for me to win you back."

"I am covered in another man's cum and all you want to do is fuck me - you are the perfect man!"

"I want you to be happy, and I love you when you are a cock crazy slut. I want to watch David fuck you, would you like that? Would you like to have both of us fucking you at the same time?"

"Yes...oh God that would be Heaven! Fuck me and make me yours again, fill me with your cum."

"Look at all of the cum on my cock...you are so fucking sexy!" With that I exploded inside her and my cum oozed out even as I was still buried to the balls. Karen screamed and moaned as she came again and again and I pulled out and shoved my cock into her mouth. She took it with gusto, licking the slimy mess of James' cum mixed with mine and her own. I bent down and kissed her as she shared all the cum with me.

"Do you really want me to call David?"

"Maybe next time we're both off at the same time. I really do want to watch you with him and join in the fun, but I plan on fucking you all by myself today."

"Are you ready to go again? I am..."

"You're insatiable."

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Help you however I can. Give you everything I have and give you the freedom to get as much as you need or want."

"You're okay with me fucking other guys then?"

"More than okay. I hope you come home to me full of cum everyday."

"That isn't likely to happen Matt - let's get real here for a moment. I am not going to fuck just anyone and I am not going to whore myself out for the sake of your new found fetish. I've had a gangbang and while I don't regret it I have no intention of repeating it. I used to suck off random guys but I am way past that now and who I choose to fuck is my decision alone. I do love big cocks but there is a lot more to it than just that. I need to like a guy, to have a connection with him. I will only sleep with guys I hope to form an ongoing relationship with, even if it is mostly sexual. Yes I said mostly because I want there to be more than a wham bam thank you ma'am experience."

I sat there and let everything Karen said sink in. What she essentially seemed to have said is that anyone she does sleep with would pose at least some threat to our relationship, which really felt like a kick in the stomach. I don't generally lack for confidence but this new direction seemed very risky.

Karen got up and walked to the shower, leaving me in bed staring at the huge wet spot. I felt my cock stiffen as my fingers traced a big glob of cum over the sheets. I thought of James cumming inside her 5 times and I quickly got up and joined her in the shower.

Monday we tried to return to normal but James and David had other plans. While I was at work Karen texted me to ask if I was okay with her seeing David on Friday. Apparently he had texted her and she used it as an opportunity to tell him that I knew they had fucked and was okay with her seeing him. He jumped on the chance and immediately asked her to come over to his place for dinner on Friday. I said it was up to her but I wasn't too excited about her going to his place.

When she came home after working the late shift I could tell she was in a mood. I first assumed it was from sexting David all day but as I watched her get undressed I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra, which wasn't exactly normal for a nurse. She crawled under the covers wearing nothing but her panties and I pulled her close to kiss her. She pulled her head away after our first kiss and looked me in the eyes and told me that her panties were soaked and it wasn't only her juices that caused it. Not exactly surprised, I asked if she had met David after work. She shook her head no and said that James had cornered her after her shift and dragged her to a private office where he pulled his scrubs down and exposed his hard cock. Karen being Karen she fell to her knees and was soon lovingly bobbing her head on his 7" shaft. After a few minutes he pulled her up, bent her over the desk, pulled down her panties and buried his head between her ass cheeks. She came twice from his tonguing and licking then stood up and removed the rest of her scrubs, leaned against the desk and told him to fuck her and give her his cum.

"I've never met anyone who cums as much as James - not just how much but how often. He barely went soft and fucked me again before I finally got out of there."

"Looks like you forgot your bra in your rush to get home."

"Shit, we were in the Chief of Surgery's office. Asking him for it back might be awkward."

"I would love to see his face when he finds it - which one was it?

"One of my black Victoria's Secret Wonder Bras."

"Expensive too - you better try to get it back"

"Your pussy is absolutely drenched. James really does cum a lot."

"Some of it is me too. His cock hits all the right places and the risk of getting caught really turned me on too."

"Do you mind if I have a taste?"

"Only if you promise to fuck me after you do."

"Don't I always?"

With that I went to feast on Karen and her cum filled pussy. It was incredibly sloppy and I soon had three fingers inside her while I licked, then two as one made its way to her ass. She bucked and moaned and told me that James was working the same shift as her all week. Knowing that she was likely going to fuck him every day drove me crazy and I increased my pace and really pounded her hard, and all she did was moan and cum and tell me she needed more. I confess that I was a bad lover that night and when I came I was so exhausted I fell asleep almost immediately.

The next morning when I woke Karen was still fast asleep, so I was quiet as I got ready for work. Her shift didn't start until 3 pm so there was no urgency for her to be awake. As was often the case I stopped and admired her beauty before I left. She slept in only a pair of boy shorts and I just adored her body.

My day was busy and only was able to text her a couple of times just to touch base. I headed to the gym after work knowing Karen had already started her shift. I tried to distract myself with a hard cardio workout but my mind was constantly wandering, wondering if she was sucking James' cock or bending over a desk taking him in her pussy.

When I finally got home to the apartment something didn't seem quite right. I couldn't put my finger on it so I busied myself with making dinner. After dinner I settled down in front of the stereo and listened to some music while I read my book and all the excitement from the last couple of days caught up with me as I fell deeply asleep.

I woke up to Karen gently kissing my forehead and gently trying to get me up and into bed. I pulled her to me and kissed her properly then used her for support as I got up and followed her to the bedroom. I asked her how her day was and she told me about the ER and how unusually busy it was for a Tuesday evening, and made a comment about the full moon and how it always seemed to make people crazy. I asked her if that meant she and James didn't have time to have fun and she smiled and mentioned that it was in fact 2am, well over an hour after she would normally be home.

As she wiggled out of her pants I could see a look on her face that told me she was in a highly aroused state. She climbed on top of me and straddled my waist and placing her hands firmly on my shoulders. "I have a surprise for you. David came by today before I left for work and I fucked him too. You're my 3rd cock today."

"You fucked him here in our apartment? I thought you were seeing him on Friday?"

"I had just finished showering when he buzzed our door. I let him up and as soon as he walked in he pulled me to him and started kissing me. My hand immediately went to his cock and he told me to suck it. I got on my knees and pulled it out...Matt I swear I don't know how he doesn't get light headed when he's hard. He is so huge. He says he's 10 inches but I think it bigger. Besides, he's thick as fuck too."

"I love sucking his cock but it's just too big to make him cum orally. My jaw was aching so I stood up and dragged him to the couch and rode him until I felt him explode. I pushed him out the door as fast as I could so I could get to work on time but I didn't have time to shower again."

"Do you want to taste me? James came in me twice so I've got 3 loads from 2 guys inside me. I really want you to clean my pussy before you fuck me."

I was about to lose my mind. I began kissing her so passionately, I had never felt such lust before in my life. I worked my way down her body, paying lots of attention to her breasts and Karen moaned in excitement, cradling my head and encouraging me to suck on her nipples hard. My hand was playing with her pussy and it was absolutely drenched and I used all that fluid to lubricate two of my fingers that plunged into her ass. She shrieked in pleasure and came right then - I moved down and began to lick and taste her. It was by no means the first time I had tasted other men in her but knowing how promiscuous she had been that day drove me to new heights of passion. She panted and told me how good it felt to have James' cock fucking her and how his cock seems to hit all the right buttons and makes her cum like crazy.

I lifted my head from her pussy and asked if he was better than David.

"I love David's cock but James is a better lover."

"And where do I fit in?"

"I think you should fuck me now so I can compare the 3 of you."

That wasn't really the answer I was hoping for. I was a bit pissed off to be honest but I wasn't about to miss the opportunity I had fantasized about so I told her to suck me hard again. As always she didn't think twice and took me between her lips and made love to my cock with her mouth. Once I was suitably erect I pulled out of her mouth and gently pushed her onto her back, grabbed both her ankles and raised her legs high and onto my shoulders. Her pussy was beyond wet and my cock hard as steel so with careful aim I slid into her easily and began to fuck her as hard as I had ever done.

For her part she started talking dirty to me, telling me how good it felt to have her third big cock in one day. She began to cum even more quickly than usual and I felt a torrent of her juices flood my cock. I pulled out and stared at my cock, covered in her cream as well as the remnants of David and James, and I tilted her pelvis up higher and without warning penetrated her ass.

Karen howled, first in pain and in shock but that quickly gave way to intense pleasure. She began a series of orgasms each louder than the next until neither could take anymore and I erupted with a roar as a huge load filled her rectum.

I pulled out and told her to clean me. She knew by that point that I was not playing around and looked up to me somewhat sheepishly. Luckily for her there were no obvious reminders of where my cock had just been so she gently pumped my shaft a couple of times to catch some of the slime, then sucked on the head to retrieve whatever cum was left inside.

She looked up again and brought my head down to hers. She gently whispered "I'm yours forever" and kissed me.