Karen Gets Laid

Story Info
Man tries to understand a Karen.
750 words
4.05
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Walmart employee was rolling her eyes. Security was heading her way fast. This lady was pissed off and good. She was yelling loudly, "It says $5.99 on the bin. This was in the bin so I expect it to cost me $5.99."

The staff here had dealt with her before. She always caused problems. The security man asked her to step over to the service desk to help complete her sale, but she wasn't having it. "No, I will NOT go to the service desk, just fix it here and now!!"

The staff didn't know her name, so she was simply labeled Karen. I didn't pay any more attention while I checked out. I'd seen these episodes in many places lately, especially since the pandemic. The world became a little more difficult and navigating this new world could get people angry. I hadn't been made to stay home since I was considered an essential worker. Therefore, my patience seemed more steady than most. Still, I could relate to people who lose their temper.

I paid up, left and realized I was following "Karen" in the parking lot. She was walking slowly and I could hear her sobbing. As I overtook her, I got a weird impulse to talk to her. "Are you alright?"

"No, I'm not ok. So fuck off!" She continued her crying but a bit louder now.

"Listen, I really just want to help you if I can. There's no need to be rude." I spoke with a smile trying to disarm her.

"If you knew me you would understand."

"So tell me, I'm listenin. Or if you prefer we could grab a coffee while you talk."

Her face softened into a more kind look after she gave me a slight smile. It was at this moment that I saw her beauty. She was not always a mean looking old bag. She was not slim but still attractive with firm middle size breasts and long sexy legs. Probably around my age, 40ish. She did wear some crappy clothes but I assumed she was probably struggling with finances.

She accepted my offer surprisingly. I bought our coffees and we began talking about her. Her name is actually Rosalind. She explained that she was married very happily, but her husband died very unexpectedly. She was so in love with him and they had a son. Brady was their only child. He moved to the west coast 2 years ago, so she was all alone. She was barely getting by with her bills, or actually not. She was close to being evicted and her car isn't inspected.

"Why are you so interested in me?" She blew her nose and sniffled looking at me with her pretty hazel eyes.

"I was curious. I wanted to know why you acted that way in the store. I needed to know if you were a bad person or just having a bad day. I realize now it was much worse than a bad day." I took her hand gently and she began crying anew. We spent 2 hours talking when I finally asked her on a date.

That Friday I picked up Rosalind at 6pm. She looked very pretty until she smiled, then she was gorgeous. My compliments seemed to build her confidence. After dinner she invited me into her apartment for a drink. We chatted again for a good long time. She laughed and joked. She kept putting her hands on me so I kissed her. It was a bit awkward at first. She wasn't expecting it. As I pulled away she grabbed the my neck and pulled me back for a deep searching kiss. "Will you please make love to me? It's been a very long time for me."

We clasped hands and headed to her bedroom. She shyly disrobed showing her beautiful, perky tits and sexy long legs. Best of all was her freshly shaven pussy. Once I got naked, I layed on my back so Rosalind could take things in her own hands. She fucked me hard and long. She came 3 times while I filled her pussy twice. We slept together and cuddled all night.

The next day we went back to Walmart. Rosalind went straight to the security guy from her last visit. "Bruce, how are you honey? I'm here to apologize for the royal bitch I've been to you and the others. Someone I love straightened me out. You will never have a problem with me again."