Karen Loves More Cock

Story Info
More Cock for Karen and More Cum for Matt.
1.8k words
4.45
17.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen faced a bit of a dilemma. She and Matt had professed their love for each other and and she had meant it most sincerely, but she kept on getting texts from David, the guy who had driven her home the morning after her gangbang kept sexting her, sending pics of his huge cock and she was finding it very tempting. It didn't help that Matt seemed fixated on the fact that she fucked him and that David was even bigger than he was. I mean, a girl shouldn't complain too much about having 2 guys with massive cocks lusting after her.

She would find her mind wandering in class, imagining David in her pussy while Matt fucked her ass. Sometimes it was the other way around depending on her mood as she still remembered the exquisite ecstasy of when David fucked her ass at the gangbang, 3 loads of cum providing all the lubrication needed and her orgasms hitting her in rapid succession. Matt hadn't fucked her ass since that first afternoon and she missed the feeling of being stuffed full back there. Fuck, she thought, I really am a cock loving slut. How do I reconcile this insatiable need with my love of Matt?

It was now Spring and being a senior Karen began looking for a nursing job, hopefully either near the university at the hospital where she had worked before or nearer her home. She wanted to be close to Matt but his degree in engineering meant he may need to have a considerably wider job search area.

Over the Easter weekend Karen went back home to visit her family. Good Friday was spent at the house with her parents and siblings but she received an invite from some of her high school friends to go out and have a beer or two on the Saturday.

While she was out she found herself to be a popular dance partner and as the evening wore on her old friends went their own way leaving her alone with 2 old classmates from high school. Both of them had been members of the basketball team and while she had never dated either of them she had been an active fan of the team and was known to have had a crush on Randy, but he had been dating the head cheerleader back then.

Tonight Randy was paying Karen lots of attention, both in the booth and on the dance floor. Brian also danced with her but was much more passive and seemed to be Randy's wingman for the evening. When the bar closed Randy suggested a late night bite to eat at the local diner. Karen got into the front seat of Randy's Honda Odyssey and being slightly tipsy she didn't notice her dress hiking up halfway up her thighs, but Randy did and his hand quickly reached over and pushed her dress even higher until her panties were visible. When Karen made no move to resist he eased her panties to the side and saw her bald pussy and gorgeous labia for the first time. Randy had had more than his fair share of conquests but none had labia like Karen's and he was fascinated. He plunged 2 fingers inside her and immediately felt how wet she was.

Karen was loving the new attention to her pussy and reached over to undo Randy's belt buckle, eager to return the favor. As she unsnapped the buttons on his jeans his cock popped out - hard as a rock, curved upwards and about 7" long. She felt something on her cheek and turned her head slightly to find Brian's cock in her face. He was also about 7" but really thick and she easily took him in her mouth as her hand stroked Randy's cock.

Randy slid into the back of the van and brought Karen along with him. He laid her down on the back row of seats and quickly mounted her, pounding her hard and she pushed back with each thrust, loving the way his curved penis was hitting her g spot and she was cumming like never before. Brian sat back and watched his friend fuck her and was stroking his cock while watching the live porno film in from of him. He watched his best friend cum inside his high school crush and saw her lying there with her legs spread, trying to catch her breath and cum running out of her swollen pussy.

Karen looked at Brian and smiled. "Do you want to fuck me too? You can cum inside me if you want. Or you can fuck my ass if you don't like sloppy seconds."

Instead, Brian bent down and began to lick Karen's cum filled pussy. She had never had anyone do that to her before but the sensation was incredible and she felt she may have discovered her new favorite thing. Brain was lapping and slurping away, intoxicated by the smell and taste of Karen's pussy and he was trying to get every last drop of Randy's cum. When he felt like there was nothing left he rose up and put Karen's legs over his shoulders and slid his cock inside her pussy. She was remarkably tight but at the same time she was so wet he was struggling to stay inside her. He decided to take her up on her offer, as he had never before had anal sex and she seemed more than willing and with her pussy so wet and his cock so covered in cum he slid in easily.

Once again Karen was cumming over and over again and loving having a cock in her ass. She reached over to Randy and kissed him while playing with his cock, trying to bring it back to life. She moved down and took his cock in her mouth and she licked and sucked him while Brian continued to fuck her ass. Soon both men were ready to explode and they both took aim at her chest and came all over the top of her dress which she had never removed when they started fucking. It was a soaking mess and she tried to scoop up as much cum as she could and licked it off her hands.

"Thanks guys. I better get home while I can still sneak in while everyone is asleep. This stain on my dress would be really hard to explain."

When the van pulled into the driveway she kissed both of them on the cheek and said she would definitely enjoy seeing them again next time she was in town.

Lying in bed with her head spinning and her pussy and ass still tingling from the fucking she just got, Karen was trying to figure out why she didn't feel particularly guilty. She didn't doubt her love of Matt but she fundamentally was certain that what she did with her body was no one's business but her own. And she did love cock, and there was no way any one guy could come close to quenching her needs. Besides, having Brian eat her creampie opened up more desires and she was anxious to have Matt do the same, even if it was his own cum...though the idea of him eating David's cum out of her pussy had her rubbing herself again thinking of the possibilities.

I was so happy to see Karen when we both got back from Easter weekend I think I may have dragged her to my room like a caveman! I lifted her skirt and began playing with her pussy the moment the door closed and she was equally in a hurry to get my pants off. As we made out and groped each other I pushed her back onto the bed and pushed her legs open. I always loved going down on her and I was particularly hungry for her and the sight of her bald pussy, wet and shiny and ready for fucking had me licking my lips in anticipation. For her part Karen held my head in her hands and encouraged me, telling me how good it felt and how good I was at it. I always made sure I provided a lot of finger action to go along with my tongue and I would play with her labia and tongue her clit while my fingers pumped her pussy and ass. Karen really loved ass play and while I hadn't fucked her there since our first time, I always incorporate into our lovemaking.

"I love how wet you always are, it's like you're ready for sex twenty four hours a day."

"I am...I can't help it. I love cock and I love cumming. I was so fucking horny without you this weekend."

"I love making you cum. Your pussy is so fucking sexy and I love to hear you when you orgasm. Did you miss my big cock fucking your pussy?"

"Babe, I always miss your cock fucking me. Put it in me now, I want to feel your cum shooting inside me."

We fucked. We started with Karen on top, then doggie style, then spooning, then finally me on top, thrusting like a man possessed trying to satisfy the insatiable. Finally I could take no more and howled as I unloaded my sperm inside her. For her part she was moaning right with me, cumming repeatedly, then spurring me on to fill her with my hot cum.

"You do incredible things to me Matt, I only wish we could do it more often."

"Three times a day isn't enough for you. You're going to kill me!"

"I can't help it. Even now, even after that incredible fuck I want to cum again. Would you go down on me again? Your tongue is almost as good as your cock."

"Now? After I've cum?"

"If I get up and clean up it will ruin the high I'm on."

"I've never done that before. Let me lick your clit though."

I made my way down her body, stopping periodically along the way to worship those perfect breasts and that taut tummy that so sexily framed her perfect pussy. I tentatively licked at her clit and she jumped, claiming it was super sensitive and I needed to be gentle and make my way there slowly. Instead, I took one of her labia flaps in my mouth and sucked on it. As I did so Karen's body reacted and my cum began seeping from her pussy and for some reason, in spite of myself I flicked my tongue out to catch it. I didn't find it particularly offensive, in fact I rather liked it. I liked even more Karen's response, and I soon found myself lapping away at her pussy trying to get all my cum from her. She held my head against her pussy as I ate her and she came hard, pushing even more cum into my mouth. When I finally had to rest I came back up and we shared the most sensuous kiss imaginable, sharing the taste of our combined juices.

Karen smiled to herself. She didn't want to cheat on Matt but she needed more cock and more cum. She hoped this was one more step towards having the best of both worlds.