Karen Stops By

Story Info
Husband and wife's friend connect.
1k words
4.29
28k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KAREN STOPS BY

My wife has a dear friend named Karen. They have been best friends for a number of years. They do a lot of church and charity stuff together. She is divorced. I have always liked her and have joined my wife and her for dinner, concerts and things like that. The relationship has always been friendly. Karen has a nice set of tits, but I never gave any thought to doing anything with her. My wife and I have never talked about having sex with other people. So, what happened was totally unexpected.

I was at home early from work one week-day. I had gone to the dentist and just came home rather than going back to work for an hour. I was in our kitchen, making myself a sandwich when I heard a car in the driveway and saw Karen coming to the door. I opened the door for her.

"You're home early. I stopped by to see Elaine (my wife) and see if she had talked to anyone about going to our luncheon next week." She said as she came into the kitchen.

"I went to the dentist and just came home from there. Elaine had a meeting late this afternoon. I'm not sure when she'll be home." I said. "Would you like a glass of tea or a soda?"

She took me up on my offer of a soda and I got out some cheese and crackers for us to munch on. Karen is one of those lively people who seem to have so much energy. It's fun to be with her. She is full of positive ideas and talks a mile-a-minute. We tease her about it but she just keeps going. Her personality is effervescent. I was watching her talk about things, just prattling on. I was smiling at her personality, which is a lot different that my wife's more reserved persona.

I don't know why I did it, but I was only a few feet away from her and I stepped toward her and put both arms around her and kissed her. "I just love your personality." I said. "You're like a light bulb whenever you enter a room." I was surprised when she laughed a bit and kissed me back. I like to kiss women and her lips were soft and inviting and her perfume was very nice. We continued to embrace, getting more and more entwined. Soon, we were swapping tongues and my hands slipped down over her backside as I pushed her against the counter. I kissed her neck and the top of her chest. She rubbed my hair and pulled me close.

I lifted her up against the counter and she put her legs around me. I was holding her off the ground and our pelvises pushed together. My cock had gotten very hard and I knew she could feel it press against her crotch. I pulled her skirt up and put my hands on the bare skin on the back of her thighs. We were humping a bit as we sucked on each other's mouths. She reached between us and unbuckled my belt. I understood her intentions and I undid the front of my trousers and pulled them down, freeing my cock.

I reached under her skirt and found her panties. I pulled them to the side and my cock pushed against her crotch. She reached under her skirt and guided my cock into her opening. I pushed into her vagina and was rewarded with a warm, smooth channel that my cock slid into. I humped her, fucking her against the counter.

"Let's go to the couch." She said, wanting to get more comfortable.

I carried her into the living room with my cock inside her, my hands on her ass and her arms around my neck. I laid her on the couch and pulled out of her so I could pull her panties off her legs. Her pussy was cleanly shaved and I could see her vulva above her stocking covered thighs. I dropped my pants to my ankles and remounted Karen. My cock was back inside her very warm and wet pussy. We kissed like we were starved for it. I pulled the front of her blouse up and pulled her bra up to reveal her pretty tits. I pulled both garments over her head and she did the same with my shirts. I heard some fabric ripping as we stripped each other. I sucked her nipples into my mouth as I continued to fuck her. She was gasping and moving her hips, humping me back as I thrust in and out of her.

She said, "Come inside me. Fill me up."

We fucked for a few more minutes. I paced myself, wanting to bring her to orgasm before I finished. When I felt her muscles tighten around my cock and saw the expression on her face, I knew she was coming. I unloaded into her wonderful pussy, shooting a significant amount of semen into her. I collapsed onto her and kissed her tenderly while looking into her eyes.

"Wow." Was all I could think to say.

"That was a nice surprise." She said. "I need to come by more often when you are here alone."

I said, "Please do. That was wonderful."

I was going to ask why we had suddenly had sex after knowing each other for many years and never having done anything close but I heard the back door close and my wife's footsteps as she came into the kitchen and then the living room. When she saw me and her best friend, on the couch, nearly naked, and having just screwed, she was speechless. She got angry and said, "What are you two doing?"

I said, "It was my fault. We just got carried away."

"How long has this been going on?" she asked.

Karen and I both said, "This was the first time, honest."

I don't think she believed us. She stomped off to the bedroom.

Karen said, "Let me talk to her. It was my fault. You go do something in the garage."

Not knowing what to say or how to defuse the situation, I agreed.

After about fifteen minutes, Elaine came to the door of the garage with Karen standing behind her and said, "Come on. You're taking us both to dinner."

I nodded. As we are driving to dinner, everyone is silent. I wonder what Karen said to my wife and wonder how much trouble I am in.