Karen Stops By Ch. 02

Story Info
Consequences of tryst with wife's friend.
2.7k words
4.49
16.8k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the first chapter of this story, I told you about how my wife's best friend Karen came by our house one afternoon and we ended up screwing in the kitchen and living room. We'd never done anything close to that before; it just happened. The worst thing was that my wife, Elaine walked in on us. I was on top of her friend with my cock in her pussy on the couch. Karen told me to stay in the kitchen while she talked to her friend, my wife. When they came downstairs from our bedroom, my wife just said I was taking them to dinner. That's where I pick up the story of what happened next.

The fifteen-minute drive to the restaurant was quiet. I'd been directed to sit in the back seat. I usually drove. Karen took my alternate spot in the passenger seat. We were seated at the table and after a few minutes of conversation between the two of them, Elaine spoke to me.

"So, how long have you been cheating with my best friend?" she asked.

I looked at Karen and said, "Today was the first time, I swear."

Elaine asked, "Who else have you been fucking?"

I told her the truth, "Nobody. There's only you."

She looked at me skeptically. "What should I do about it? Should I throw you out on your ass?"

I was beginning to look to Karen for help. She was part of it and it takes two to tango as they say. I said, "I hope you will forgive us."

Elaine snapped back, "Us? Why are you bringing Karen into this. She said you forced yourself on her."

I defended myself, "That's not true. She was a willing participant."

Elaine said, "How was she willing? Did she just look like she wanted to be fucked?"

I knew that was a trap question, but I answered anyway, "Well, frankly yes and when I kissed her, she kissed back. She helped us get undressed."

Elaine paused a few seconds, "I know. She told me the truth."

I looked at Karen and nodded in thanks.

My wife continued, "If I throw you out, where will you go?"

I had never contemplated such a possibility. Karen volunteered, "I could keep him locked in my closet as a pet. He was good."

Elaine said, "Maybe we should share you. Karen doesn't have a cock to play with (she's divorced). Maybe you could fill in. Would you like that?"

"Oh shit!" I thought. What should I say to that. I tried "It was a one-time thing. It won't happen again honest."

Elaine asked, "Don't you find Karen sexually attractive?"

Again, I had to be careful. I didn't want to insult Karen. "Well, sure she's attractive. Many women are, but I'm committed to you."

My wife pushed it further, "So if Karen came over in the afternoon again and wanted you to fuck her, you think you could resist?"

I was careful, "It might be difficult, but yes I could."

Karen jumped in, "You mean if I walked in and took off my blouse and grabbed your cock that you would just push me away and reject me?"

Wow, what could I say to that. I just kept my mouth shut, hoping the conversation would turn another way.

Karen, who was sitting on the chair beside me reached over and put her hand on my crotch, feeling for my cock. The damn thing started to get hard. Karen looked at my wife and said, "He's already getting a hard-on."

Elaine said, "You're a typical male, all virtuous and upstanding until someone grabs your cock."

I asked, "Can we just move on somehow? I'm truly sorry."

Karen said, "So, do you regret fucking me. Was I a bad piece-of-ass?"

Again, I had to be careful. "You were wonderful, but I promised to be faithful to my wife."

My wife brought the discussion to close, "So you're saying she was a wonderful piece-of-ass and you just fucked her and I'm supposed to believe you wouldn't do it again?"

I just said, "I guess so."

Elaine said, "We'll continue this discussion at home."

Thankfully, our meals came and we focused on eating.

Dinner conversation was on other subjects, mostly between the two ladies. They were good friends and were working on some volunteer things together.

We went home together. I drove.

When the three of us got into the house, Elaine called me into the living room. She directed me to lay on the couch, the one where Karen and I had screwed earlier that day. I did and waited for whatever was next.

Elaine went to the bathroom and came back out. She walked to where my head was laying and put her leg over my head, straddling me and I looked up to see her naked pussy. She lowered herself onto me and she said, "Show me you love my cunt more that Karen's."

I readily accepted the challenge and began to lick the folds of my wife's pussy. I was surprised that she was very wet. She said, "I didn't wipe myself after I pissed. Clean me up." She had pissed on my face a little in the past, so this wasn't that unusual. I lapped at the tangy liquid and realized that she was squeezing her female juices onto me as well. She was turned-on. Of course, she would be with me eating her pussy, but she was even hotter than usual. Her friend was watching.

My wife was sitting on my face, so it was a surprise when I felt my fly being unzipped. It was Karen who reached into my pants and pulled out my hard cock. She immediately began to suck on it. I was beginning to wonder what was going on with these two women. After bitching at me about screwing her friend, now my wife was sitting on my face while her friend sucked my cock. What a delightful turn of events.

My wife got up and turned toward her friend, lowering herself onto my face again. I was being smothered in wife's crotch, but I could tell they were pulling each other's blouses off. Karen had stopped sucking me and was sitting on my legs. She and Elaine had removed their bras and were fondling each other's breasts while my wife pushed herself down onto me. I struggled to get a breath.

I heard Elaine say to her friend, "Show me how you fucked my husband."

Then I felt Karen get up and then climb back on top of me. She'd taken her pants off. I felt my wife grab my cock and she aimed it at her friend's vagina. Karen settled down onto me, taking my dick inside her. She began to move back and forth. "Don't you dare come yet." My wife instructed me. That was easier said than done.

Then she said, "So much for your vow of fidelity. Here you are fucking my friend an hour after you said you could resist her." It wasn't a fair comment, but my dick certainly didn't go soft when Karen took me inside her.

The two women were now kissing and fooling with each other's tits. I could breathe when my wife leaned forward. She continued to pour her fluids onto my face.

Then, they switched. My wife got up. I could finally take some full breaths. Karen dismounted my cock and came up and sat on my face. I hadn't had the opportunity to get a good look at Karen's anatomy during our earlier session but I sure did now. At the same time, my wife mounted my cock. Karen lowered her beautiful pussy onto my face and began to rub herself all over me. She positioned so my tongue was on her clit and then moved her asshole right over my mouth so I could eat her ass. I eagerly went after her tight little rosebud and put my tongue inside her back entrance. That made her come. She tasted different than my wife, but her juices were wonderful too. I drank as much as I could while the rest of her come dripped over my face. She was spasming and her legs squeezed and she pulled my head into her crotch. She let loose a gusher of cum and shouted in ecstasy.

My wife had been sitting on my cock, not moving much, but now she started to hump herself to an orgasm and expended her fluids on me. I hadn't come yet myself.

They got up and took a break. Elaine told me to join them in the shower. I undressed and walked upstairs to our bathroom. They were already there. I walked into the hot shower and found two naked women soaping each other. I watched and rubbed my cock while they soaped each other's breasts. Elaine was the first one to go down on me. She knelt on the shower floor and sucked my cock into her mouth. When Karen knelt beside her, my wife shared my cock with her friend. This was unbelievable, two naked women, taking turns sucking my cock. They kept bringing me to where I would almost come and then stop.

Elaine leaned against the shower wall and invited me to fuck her from behind while her friend watched and kissed her while fondling her breasts. I leaned back so the only part of me touching my wife was my cock, plowing into her slippery and tight channel. I focused on how my cock felt inside her and how her vagina squeezed around my dick. I was close to coming when she stopped me. Then it was Karen's turn. They switched positions and I fucked Karen while my wife had her tongue in her friend's mouth. Karen's cunt felt just as wonderful. This was the third time I had been inside her and she was amazing. I looked at her bare back and ass and pumped my dick into her slowly. I used long strokes. I would pull out and then push deep inside her. Her vagina felt different than my wife's, in some indescribable way.

My wife turned my head and put her tongue in my mouth. "Come inside her." She said. "I want to see you come inside my best friend. I like sharing you with her. I want to watch you come in another woman."

I was only too happy to comply. I had built up and unleashed a large shot of cum into Karen's vagina, my second load of the day. She was so wet and so hot and I continued to pump into her. My wife kissed me and said "That's it, babe. Fill her cunt with your sperm so I can lick it out of her." That drew a little more semen from my balls.

We got out of the shower. I dried myself, while the two women dried each other.

It was time for me to repeat the questions I had been asked earlier. I asked my wife, "How long has this been going on? How long have you been cheating with your best friend?"

They laughed and Elaine said, "For years, and you never knew it did you?"

I hadn't a clue. "Is there anyone else?"

The said there wasn't. Then Karen said, "One of the reasons I got divorced is that I like women more than men. My husband caught me in bed with your wife and couldn't handle it."

Elaine asked, "Can you handle it, me fucking another woman?"

I had no reservations, particularly if I could be involved. "I'm fine with it so long as I can join in from time-to-time."

They laughed and Karen said, "Your wife was supposed to be home alone the other day and I was so horny that I jumped you instead."

Elaine added, "I've wanted to include you, but wasn't sure how you'd react."

"Wow." I said. "It's like a dream come true. I get to watch the two of you eat and fuck each other and I get some pussy from both of you. I don't object at all."

My wife did set some rules. I would only participate when invited and she would have to know of any fucking or sucking between Karen and me. I readily agreed.

I watched the two of them climb into our bed. Karen laid back on the pillows and my wife went down on her. She put her face into her friend's snatch and lapped up the cum that I had just deposited. She said to me, "Your cum tastes better when it's mixed with a little pussy juice." She got her friend to an orgasm and then they shifted into a sixty-nine position. It was amazing watching them. My dick revived again and got hard.

My wife laid under her friend's pussy while I inserted my cock in Karen's cunt. She licked Karen's pussy and my balls and cock until I shot my last load into Karen's juicy and slippery vagina. I watched as Karen took a vibrator and worked it over my wife's cunt. When she put the vibrator in my wife's asshole and licked her clit at the same time, my lovely wife gushed all over Karen's face.

I was watching and smelling the scent of sex. I got us all something to drink and pulled the covers over the two naked women in my bed. I squeezed in behind my wife, resting my spent dick against her ass. I could reach around and feel her and Karen's tits. I enjoyed myself for a while before I fell asleep.

I woke the next morning realizing that my head was pinned to the bed and there was a woman sitting on the back of my neck, rubbing her pussy on my neck. I recognized my wife's knees by my head and she told me to be still. She grabbed my ankles, with my knees bent and pulled my legs apart. My ass was vulnerable in this position and they were going to take advantage. I felt lubricant being pushed into my ass my Karen's fingers. But they intended to put more than their fingers inside me. I felt a vibrating phallus pushing against my asshole and then felt it push inside me. The feeling of being invaded like that was amazing. I don't know how to describe it. It felt so good but I felt so vulnerable. When Karen turned-on the vibrator, I jolted in reaction. My dick was rock solid while she pushed it in farther. They got me to my knees with my head in the pillow and fucked my ass. Karen and Elaine took turns. It would hurt as it pushed in, but then it felt so good, being stuffed with the rubber cock.

Elaine spoke into my ear, "You men think women should like getting fucked in the ass. How do you like it." I didn't answer. She continued, "Your dick is really hard. You must like it. Maybe we'll get some stud to fuck you in the ass while we watch." My dick was hard, but I had no desire to be fucked in the ass by another guy, at least that's what I thought and still think.

"We're going to fuck your asshole until you come but you can't touch your cock." My wife said. She continued to talk dirty to me.

Karen joined in. "Did your wife ever tell you about how I like to fuck her ass with a strap-on? You'll have to come over to my house and I can fuck your ass like I'm a cowboy tackling a steer."

I was beginning to rethink all the benefits of watching the two women. What they were doing was getting me off. I was going to be their fuck-toy. When my wife reached under me and just touched my cock, I spurted semen onto the bed. I gasped while coming and was already exhausted before getting out of bed.

I managed to get up and get dressed and go downstairs. The ladies had prepared a huge breakfast for me. My lovely wife gave me a kiss and said, "We need to build your strength up if you're going to be a good stud."

Things sure had changed in my life since coming home from work the day before. I went from being a regular house-husband to becoming a 'stud'. I liked it.