Karen, the Rideshare Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both realize at the same time, that I have taken all of his large cock into my throat. He GASPS, and says, "FUCK, how did you do THAT? Nobody has EVER taken all of me before." I don't say shit. I have a big fucking cock wedged all the way down my throat... I do smile though... Well I smile to myself, because... You know... cock in my mouth, and all.

I start to slowly pull his cock out of my throat... inch by inch... swallowing repeatedly, to sort of massage his cock with my throat muscles. I can feel his cock twitch, showing me that he is enjoying this. When I get to the top, I linger on his sensitive head, licking and sucking... stroking with my hands again... then slowly back down on him. I do this again and again, picking up speed each time. I feel him grab the back of my head and push me down HARD. I am conflicted because I want to feel him cum in my mouth, but I also want to feel that big cock, splitting my pussy open.

As I feel his cum start flooding my mouth and throat, I realize "conflict over". Then I start hoping that he has a VERY short recovery time, because momma needs HER'S. Again, I realize that I have nothing to worry about, when he pulls his cock out of my mouth with a wet SLURP, and pushes me face first across the passenger seat. I feel him kick my legs open wide, as he flips my skirt up over my ass. He only pauses long enough to comment on my lack of panties, saying, "Well, it looks like SOMEBODY was a VERY prepared rideshare driver." I am about to comment on how this is the first thing he has said since we started, when he interrupts my ability to speak, by pushing that big thick cock right into my swollen, wet pussy.

I GASP when I feel it open me up so suddenly, almost violently. My arms are so weak that I fall on my face. I feel the leather pressing against my cheek as he hammers into me hard and fast. I realize he is all the way in me when I feel his hips SLAP so hard against my ass, that it stings. Over and over, he plows into me like a Demon. How the FUCK can he do THIS, after just cumming??? I don't give it a lot of thought, as my orgasm overcomes me, and I CLAMP around that huge cock, as I scream myself hoarse. I feel like I almost pass out from the overwhelming orgasm. He is still fucking me, even though I am basically a breathing sex doll, at this point.

Then I feel that amazing cock swell up inside me, and start to spasm like a bucking bronco, as he shoots so much cum into me. For the second time in less than an hour, I wonder, "What the FUCK??? Where did all that cum, come from???"

I realize he is done, when he pulls his still hard cock out of me with a wet, slurping, sucking sound. Then SLAP, he swats my round ass, that is still quivering along with my shaky legs, from my overpowering orgasm. I feel his fingers pushing into my spread open pussy, as he scoops out some of his cum. He then pushes his cum covered fingers into my slack mouth. I taste my pussy mixed with his cum. Then he smears it on my face. He laughs wickedly, as he makes a mess of my makeup, smearing the slimy cum all over my face.

Then SLAP, he swats my ass again and tells me, "OK, time to go. Get up and get dressed. It is about time I get back. I've got to get back and listen to my wife's latest excuse for not wanting to fuck. Only this time, I won't give a fuck... literally, thanks to you."

I chuckle, as I pull myself together. Thank God for my sanitary wipes, I think. As I reach up to wash the cum off my face, he grabs my hand and stops me, saying, "Hey, I own you for the rest of the ride, and I say you drive dirty. I want to look in the mirror and see my cum all over your face. And don't bother putting the bra back on either. I want to see those big tits bouncing, as you drive. I think I know a VERY bumpy road, that I want to take on the way home. I tell him, "You are SUCH a sick bastard... I love it. I hope you will think of me in the future, when ever you need a good ride..."

"Oh you can count on it Karen. In fact, John is flying back on Saturday and I know he will need a ride. Maybe we can double up?" he asks me.

I swear to GOD, my whole body shivered with excitement, thinking of being crushed between those two monsters. I don't think twice before responding, "It will be my pleasure. I am sure I can fit you both in... my schedule. And for future planning, I offer a group rate... If you have more friends that need a ride..."

*** I hope you enjoyed the origin story of Karen, The Rideshare Whore. I enjoyed writing this character, and I look forward to filling out her future adventures. As always, I appreciate your thoughts on the story and any ideas for the future. ***

12