Karen tries a threesome

Story Info
Karen takes on a wife and her voyeur husband.
5.2k words
4.66
11.9k
11

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers

When Karen had gotten home after her encounter with Erika she immediately put the envelope Erika had left for her with the money and the note in the top drawer of her desk. She was confused (when has she not been since she began this new life) and distracted. She'd taken off all her clothes and was wearing a silk gown. She put on Biber's Marian Vespers, sonatas for solo violin, and tried to meld with the violin, as she reclined on the lounge. She concentrated hard on the music and she felt herself relax and her mind slow down. Soon she drifted into a not unpleasant half sleep.

She awoke with a start. It was her work phone ringing insistently. It was early afternoon.

"Yes'", she said a little blearily. "This is Karen."

"Hi, I was wondering if you might be free tomorrow night," said the woman on the other end of the phone. She sounded quite young.

"And who might you be, my dear?" Karen said with a slight edge to the 'my dear'.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name Kylie. I heard about you from a friend of a friend. You came highly recommended."

"Flattery will get you everywhere", thought Karen and smiled. 

"That's nice to hear," she said neutrally.

"Well, so, are you free?" Kylie said.

"I might be. What did you have in mind, dear?" Karen wasn't making it easy.

"I'm visiting New York with my husband and we thought we might be able to have some fun together."

"Your husband?"

"Eddie likes to watch me with another woman."

Karen didn't like the sound of that.

"Just watch? Does he take photos? Does he participate?"

"Only with your approval."

"Only with my approval," Karen muttered. "well I certainly approve of photos. So tell me more about both. How old are you?"

"I'm 28 and Eddie is 30. He's in IT and I'm an academic."

"Aren't I a bit old for you?"

"I like older women. And, as I said, you have got very good reviews."

'Who the fuck has this woman been talking to?'' Karen thought, closely followed by, "I hope she doesn't have mommy issues."

"If, and I say, if, we proceed it has to be on the following basis. Mike can observe but he keeps his distance. What he does on his own is his business but I need upfront agreement that there will be no photography or video of our evening."

"We can agree to that." Kylie said. "Could you come to our hotel room tomorrow at nine?"

"No," said Karen, offended at being treated like a common hooker. "I don't work like that with my companions. You meet me downstairs in the bar, we have a conversation and drink and we take it from there."

"That's different," said Kylie.

Karen was already having second thoughts.

"Eddie and I will see you there at nine sharp tomorrow night. How will I recognize you?"

"Send me a photo of you and I'll signal when I see you."

"Ok," Kylie said. "What about your fee?"

Karen gulped. She never talked money. Her 'rewards' were rising steadily. But she objected to being asked to name a figure, so she thought aim high-- all she can do is say no.

"Your situation is a little unusual what with Eddie being there, Kylie, so I think a suitable fee, as you call it, would five thousand... in advance."

Karen was waiting for Kylie to hang up, laugh, or even abuse her but all she could hear was some mumbling in the background. And then Kylie came back onto the phone.

"That's a pretty high sum, Karen, but we can do that."

"See you tomorrow night then," Karen said and hung up.

"What the fuck am I doing?" Karen thought. 

Her phone pinged, and pinged and pinged again. Kylie had sent some photos. She had lovely wavy chestnut hair that sat above her shoulders, prominent cheekbones, lovely skin, a full pouty mouth and the greenest of green eyes. "Photoshopped?" wondered Karen. She was very beautiful. In the other two photos she was partially naked. Karen could see that she was slim and had the sweetest little bust, perfectly formed, nipples proud, and probably an A or B cup size. 

"I guess I can say I did it once," a line with which she comforted herself. She yawned and stretched. She wasn't in the mood anymore for Biber. Her thoughts returned to Erika. 

"She had called me a whore," thought Karen, "and here I am making a date with a woman and a man without even the veneer of a dinner or concert to disguise my intent. Yet, what an interesting person Erika is."

Their shared interest in music delighted her. She read books, was attractive, and seemed to be kind. She looked over to the desk and its top drawer with Erika's money in it. She wasn't going to touch it. That account was not yet settled.

The next day was full of preparation for the evening's encounter with Kylie. Karen spent three hours in intensive Pilates--she had bought herself a reformer--working on her core strength. Pilates had worked wonder for her figure; she had the flattest stomach she had ever had, although the was no denying that her 50 year old skin had lost its tension. Her boobs still sagged but not as much (was she kidding herself, she wondered?) and they certainly looked in good condition. She would often give them a deep rub with a good skin scream. She looked down to her pussy and felt it. There were signs of just a little hair growth so she decided to give herself a quick shave. It was rather pleasant and she considered jilling herself but decided against it until thoughts of Erika flooded her consciousness and she pinched her right nipple and started drawing figure eights on her wet labia. She came quickly and shallowly and came down with a thud. "That wasn't much fun."

As for her outfit Karen had decided she wan't going in a big brand name dress; she was aiming at smart casual. She wondered if she could go without wearing any underwear. She'd not done that before. Could she? She had a form hugging pair of designer jeans, a crisp linen shirt which, if she went braless, she could wear with three buttons open, and a leather jacket. It was made by Gucci and had cost her husband, Mike, a fortune when he bought it ten years ago, and it fitted her... sort of. Heads certainly turned when she wore it. To complete the ensemble  she had ankle boots with three inch heals, and her favourite Ferragamo handbag that was big enough for her phone, strapless strap on, and billfold. Her perfume was Channel 5--an old fashioned fragrance, but not commonly worn,  and therefore different.

She got to the hotel five minutes before the appointed hour and sat, not at the bar, but at a table in the shadows. Right on time Kylie appeared. She was striding across the foyer, alert.  Karen waved at her when Kylie looked in her direction. Kylie smiled, one of those 1000 watt smiles some women are capable of, and walked toward Karen, who was getting up from her seat to meet her.

"No, no, no, sit Karen," she said and she extended her hand. "I am Kylie," (then sotto voce) "your date for tonight."

Karen beamed back at her and exhaled. "Maybe this will go well," she thought.

Kylie, for her part, appraised Karen and was delighted. "She's exactly what I want," she thought.

"Can I get you a drink?" asked Karen. "I've already got a Scotch."

"Vodka tonic, please."

Karen caught the waitress's eye and gave her the order.

"So you said you were an academic. What's your field?"

The waitress delivered the vodka tonic.

"Cheers," said Kylie. "My field? Women painters in seventeenth century Italy."

"That sounds interesting," Karen said genuinely. "Artemisia Gentileschi and painters like her?"

"I'm impressed. I didn't expect you to be so knowledgeable..."

"For a whore?" Karen interposed.

"No, no, I didn't mean it like that. It's just that not many average people know about Artemisia. That's what I meant. I really didn't"

She turned her extraordinary green eyes on Karen who held her gaze and felt her heart rate increase. She decided to believe her.

"To be honest, I think of you more as a courtesan than the other word you used," said Kylie. She reached into her bag and took out an envelope. "Best to get this over with," she smiled and winked at Karen.

It was her fee. Karen picked it up and put it in her handbag, careful to hide its contents from Kylie.

"You're not going to check."

Karen just smiled. She lent forward, affording Kylie a view of her breasts, took her hand and said "We'll be just fine."

"I asked Eddie to come down. He should be with us soon," said an intrigued Kylie, who squeezed Karen's hand.

They sat there looking at each other, both of them getting hornier and hornier, until Eddie broke the spell with his arrival.

"I see you two are getting on," he said. Eddie, 30, tall, slim, black hair disheveled, a face  small featured, slightly feral in appearance. His eyes darted between the two women, like a machine gathering data to analyse, and he lent over and kissed Kylie on the cheek.

"Kylie tells me you're in IT," said Karen.

"Yes, my company specialises in computer security."

"Interesting," Karen offered.

"Remember, every time you put fingers to keyboard you are walking naked in cyberspace."

"That doesn't sound very encouraging. What should I do?"

"Don't have your computer connected to the internet...all the time."

"Speaking of naked, honey, shall we go to our room?"

The three of them smiled and got up and went to the elevator. Karen noticed Kylie was walking a little oddly.

"You ok? she asked.

Kylie lent over and whispered, "I'm wearing a butt plug; it's a little uncomfortable."

"We should get it out as soon as we get to your room."

"Yes, please."

As the doors closed Kylie took Karen's hand and drew the older woman to her. 

"You smell divinely sexy," she whispered in her ear, biting her earlobe.

That was like a bolt of electricity to Karen. Her heart rate leapt, her nipples hardened, and she wished she had been wearing panties. Kylie kissed her softly on her cheek, her chin and then, very softly on the lips, just grazing hers against the older woman's and then back again this time offering her the tip of her tongue. With a Ding! the elevator arrived at the couple's floor. Kylie took Karen by the hand and led her down the corridor to their bedroom. 

The three of them entered and Karen immediately grabbed Kylie and kissed her. The scale of her lust for the young woman even surprised Karen but she wanted to devour her. Where Kylie had been soft kisses Karen was rougher, more demanding. She took the young woman's head in her hands and drew her lips to hers, parting them with her tongue and devouring her mouth. She nearly sucked Kylie's tongue out by the roots, all the while massaging her tits and pinching her nipples. Kylie broke the kiss, and lent back panting, "Fuck, you are a skyrocket."

This gave Karen time to remember rule number one: no sex without washing.

"Let's take a shower," Karen said in a manner than did not invite contradiction. "Hubby can watch, but there's only room for two."

Eddie was all smiles.

The two disrobed quickly.

"Glad to see you came prepared," said Kylie as she noticed Karen was wearing no underwear. Karen helped her off with her bra and panties, lingering on the latter to observe Kylie's immaculately smooth pussy and mid-sized butt plug.

"I'll help you off with this," said Karen tugging on the plug, "in the shower."

It was the usual upscale hotel bathroom. The glass enclosed shower was large and the faucets and attachments allowing a generous (no, excessive) amount of water to engulf the body. As Karen expected to be putting quite a bit of Kylie's anatomy in her mouth she wanted to be sure she was a clean girl. With the wash cloth all soaped up she she started with her shoulders and back, not forgetting the sides where she got some boob action. She thought she'd leave Kylie's ass to last, so turned her around and washed her front. Her tits in the flesh were delicious, small with prominent pink nipples. She lent over and sucked one. Kylie pressed her head into her breast and moaned. Karen broke off and washed Kylie's stomach and Venus Mount which she washed in slow circular movements. Kylie clutched her and bit her ear. Karen liked that. She then squatted down to wash her feet (beautifully manicured with nails painted vermillion), her slender calves and thighs which met making a gap at her pussy. As Karen's flannel washed Kylie's pussy it became more engorged, the labia parting. She lent forward and kissed them. It was now time to remove the plug.

"Lean forward and put you hands on the wall, dear," she said. 

Kylie complied.

"My, what a lovely ass you have."

She parted her cheeks and griped the plug but instead of removing it she turned it, and gently pulled and pushed it in her ass, Kylie squirming.

"You like that?"

"Oh fuck yes," and she pushed her ass back against Karen's hand.

"You are a wicked girl," said Karen and gave a playful slap to Kylie's ass. 

"Harder," came the reply.

So Karen whacked her hard and Kylie let out a low groan of satisfaction.

Karen had a firm purchase on plug and began to withdraw it. Kylie's groaning supplied an accompaniment to the activity but finally it was removed and Karen could see what state Kylie's ring was in. There wasn't a large gaping hole--that looks pretty frightful at the best of times--but a small one not much bigger than the diameter of a finger. With her soapy flannel Karen cleaned Kylie's perfect ass, the cheeks, her crack and a soaped finger her hole.

"That was so hot," Kylie said when they were drying themselves. 

When the went into the bedroom Eddie had already positioned himself in an armchair facing the bed. He was naked and was stroking his erection. He looked to Karen to be quite long, maybe eight inches. Her late husband's cock was smaller and it was the only cock she knew intimately. He'd been dead for seven years and she'd not seen, nor touched or sucked another cock since.

"He stays put unless I say otherwise," said Karen to Kylie.

"That's the deal, gorgeous. Come and fuck me. He'll get off on that."

Karen really didn't need an invitation. She pushed Kylie onto the bed, lent over her and kissed her, not roughy this time, but intensely and slowly. Slow sex is the best sex. Women understand that. Karen was going to make sure Kylie got her monies worth. She would fuck her like she had never been fucked before. And she would take pleasure in it herself.

She had intuited that Kylie really like kissing. She nibbled her ears, planted soft kisses on her neck, kissed her eyes--those amazing green eyes--then she dragged her bottom lip over her lips, then took her lower lip between hers and sucked it softly, then with the tip of her tongue she licked Kylie's lips. With her hand she massaged Kylie's tits, taking her nipple between thumb and finger and squeezing it. It seemed, like her, Kylie was not averse to some nipple torture and she broke away from slow kissing her to bite her right nipple.

"Ow!" Kylie yelped.

"Too much?"

"About right."

She kissed her mouth, offering Kylie her tongue. She reciprocated and they licked each other's tongue then thrust their tongues against each other like a preliminary exercise in pussy eating. Karen slid down her body. Kylie's feet had a high insteps. Karen kissed her feet, licked her soles, sucked her toes. This drove Kylie to distraction and she started to masturbate until Karen slapped her hand. 

"That's mine," she said imperiously.

She continued to suck Kylie's toes, taking her large toes in her mouth and fellating them. Then her progress up Kylie's legs began. Soft kisses fluttering over the calves and knees until, after parting Kylie's legs, she got to the inside of her thighs. There she slowed her pace and distributed butterfly kisses up her inside thigh to her pussy. While doing this she had rested the palm of her hand on Kylie's mound. By this stage Kylie was nearly delirious with pleasure. She pinched her nipples and pulled them so that her tits looked like teepees.

It was then that she issued her first call to Karen: "Fuck me, baby, fuck me."

Eddie then asked her. "How you doing babe?"

"Fucking great babe, this woman is fuckin' awesome. Arrgh."

Karen smiled. Her granddaughter Judith used such language all the time. Everything was 'awesome'.

Karen knelt at the end of the bed and dragged Kylie towards her. The girl was highly aroused. Her pussy looked like it was leaking shiny fluid. It was. Karen told Kylie to bend her knees and she parted her legs. The angle, she thought could be better so she got Kylie to lift her ass and put a pillow under it. Perfect. She now had access to both that gorgeous pussy and her ass as well. She pulled her closer still and then lowered her head towards Kylie's wondrous place.

She looked up and into Kylie's riveting eyes and smiled and, not breaking her gaze, took a long, first lick from her ass to her protruding hood. Kylie gasped and placed a hand on Karen's head and stroked her hair. Then Karen, with the point of her tongue, parted Kylie's labia and rested her tongue under her hood. Kylie shook. She kissed her mound and then kissed and sucked her labia; first the left, then the right side, careful to run her tongue between the major and minor lips. 

"Oh, fucking fuck you give good head, Carol."

"Karen, baby." 

She didn't mind. Kylie was somewhere else and Karen had taken her there. Karen parted her lips and exposed her clit, slapped like a half peanut. She blew on it. Kylie jolted. She licked it. Kylie bucked.

"Fuck me, make me come."

"All in due course."

Karen continued her attentive licking of Kylie's labia. With her right hand she also stroked her ass, feeling for her hole that had nearly closed by now. The young woman loved having her ass played with and wriggled and pushed her ass on Karen's fingers. Karen withdrew them and licked her asshole.

"Oh, fuck yes..."

Her tongue probed Kylie's hole.

"Relax it, dear," Karen said.

Kylie was so aroused it took huge effort for her to relax her sphincter, but she did, a little, and with that Karen's tongue gained entry. The young woman held her knees and pushed her ass onto Karen's face. Slowly Karen began to tongue-fuck her ass and Kylie was transported. Always the multitasker Karen also had her hand on Kylie's mound and was using her thumb to stimulate (if it were needed!) Kylie's clit. She felt her shudder. She must be getting close. Karen skilfully replaced her tongue with a finger and looked at Kylie. The woman was delirious, her head swishing from one side to another, a confusion of bad language emanating from her so kissable mouth.

"You liking this, Kylie?" said Karen

"Oh, oh, fuck my cunt baby...aargh."

Karen's removed her middle finger from her ass and slid two fingers into Kylie's drenched vagina. The woman bucked and arched. Karen turned her fingers so she could feel for Kylie's G-spot. Maybe she could also take a third finger. That set off another earthquake and with that Karen began to fuck her, drawing her fingers out and pushing them in with ever quicker movements. Kylie was approaching an orgasm, she was rocking, she had her legs around Karen and was pulling her into her, and Karen didn't let up.

"Oh fucking fuck, fuck, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh," she screamed.

Karen stayed with her, heightening the intensity of her orgasm by flicking her clit with her tongue and grazing her teeth across its surface, ending with licks and kisses. Kylie's aftershocks continue for some minutes. Karen moved next to her to hold her and kiss her. Kylie reciprocated, hugging and kissing Karen's neck. They lay on the bed holding each other for what seemed like a long time. The silence, and occasional shudder from Kylie, broken by Eddie.

He'd come over and sat on the bed and was stroking Kylie's shoulder.

"You okay, babe?" he asked as he lent over and kissed her shoulder.

Kylie rolled over towards Eddie.

"That was just wonderful, Eddie. Simply the best we've ever had. Did you like it?"

Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers
12