Karen tries a threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's one hot lady," said Eddie. "She had you hanging from the rafters."

He lent over and kissed her mouth. She kissed him back.

Karen, meanwhile, had taken herself to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and did a pee. She was very wet. She pondered this strange girl with green eyes. "What was she doing with me," she thought. "Such a strange way to find fulfilment." She wiped herself and took out the strapless strap on. She squatted to insert the female end in her vagina. It took a little force but she fitted it. On standing up she had a real sense of it inside her, filling her and nudging her G-spot. The outside of her cock at its base nudged her clit. She took the cock in her hand and moved it around. It felt so good. Her final act was to spray some more Channel 5 into the air and walk into it. She felt the tiny droplets touch her shoulders and breasts. She began to back out of the bathroom--she didn't want them to see her cock immediately--to the sound of  husband and wife canoodling on the bed.

"We were wondering what had happened to you," Kylie said as Karen came our backwards.

Karen turned.

"Oh my God," said Kylie. "You want to use that on me?"

"I do," said Karen smiling at her. She was sporting an eight inch black phallus of stiff but flexible silicone. And she was stroking it. She found it hard to believe Kylie had not experienced one before, given her predilections. Kylie was on her knees and Karen walked up to her and presented the cock. Kylie kissed the nob and then began fellating it, eyes upturned to Karen who looked down at her, smiled and stroked her hair. 

"You will like my cock, dear. It will give you a lot of pleasure."

"Does it give you pleasure?"

"Oh yeah. If we do it right we come together."

Those green eyes. Karen couldn't take hers off them.

Karen had a thought about involving Eddie. She thought again. The time was not right.

"Let me ride you," said Kylie.

"Sure, baby."

Karen lay on her back, her head on a pillow, her cock majestic in its firmness and blackness rising on a 45 degree angle from her pussy. Kylie straddled her and manoeuvred her pussy over Karen's cock. Karen held it and helped her position it at the right angle for her cunt. Kylie slowly lowered herself onto the shaft, Karen assuring its angle as she slid down it. Now, with most of the cock inside her she bent over to kiss Karen and play with her tits.

"I love your nipples," said Kylie.

"Suck and bite them," Karen commanded.

Kylie took Karen's right nipple in the mouth, sucked it and worked her tongue all over the hard but resistant nipple. She bit it.

Karen moaned. She loved having her breasts fondled. "Harder," she said.

"I don't want to bite it off," said Kylie.

"You won't. Harder."

Kylie bit a little harder and Karen moaned distractedly. "Yes," she offered.

Kylie began to work herself up and down Karen's cock. With each stroke down the cock stimulated Karen's clit and with the up stroke it did the same for her G-spot. She reached up to Kylie's tits and held onto her nipples. She tugged them. Kylie looked at her. They held each other's gaze as Karen twisted and pulled her nipples towards herself and Kylie, smiling, resisted. 

Then Eddie appeared by the side of the bed. He was erect and he was stroking it. Karen was in two minds what to do; tell him to fuck off or suck it. Kylie solved the dilemma.

"I'd find it really hot if you took Eddie in your mouth," she said.

Karen looked at her. She winked and nodded. She agreed. She reached out and pulled Eddie toward her by his cock. It was a splendid specimen. His helmet nob was leaking pre-cum so she licked that drop; it had a pleasant tasting saltiness. She hadn't had a cock in her mouth for nearly 10 years; Mike may have died only seven years ago but his preceding illness prevented intimate contact for some time. She was not someone who could suppress their gag reflex so this would be a lips and tongue blow job. In no time Eddie was nearing his main event. An hour or more of watching his wife having sex with another woman meant he was not far from climax. It was a crazy scene. Kylie was riding Karen's cock while kissing Eddie who was having his cock sucked by Karen. He was about to come. He broke the kiss with Kylie who took great pleasure in watching Karen suck him off and even more, when he exploded in her mouth and watching her deal with his load. 

Indeed, Karen was taken by surprise by the volume of Eddie's ejaculation. It filled the back of her throat and had an unpleasant metallic flavor. She steeled herself and swallowed. Kylie lent forward and took Effie's cock from Karen and began sucking it only the break off and kiss Karen roughly. The two women looked at each other and Karen reached up to Kylie's nipples and pulling on them drew Kylie towards her for a ravenous kiss. 

"Where have you been," Kylie asked, "all my life." And giggled. 

Eddie was still standing watching them.  Karen reached over and held his detumescent cock. 

"Is this still good for another ride around the track?" she joked. "I have an idea; it's something I've always wanted to do."

Kylie, who was still pleasurably empaled on Karen's cock, asked "Like what?"

"Have you ever done DP?" Karen asked. 

"Double penetration you mean? Where's the second cock?"

"You're sitting on it."

Kylie laughed. "Of course, how stupid of me."

Eddie didn't have to be asked. 

"Can you get him up?" said Karen, stroking his firming member. "Looks like it."

"Eddie, you'd better get in her ass first, then I'll take her cunt," she said and kissed Kylie who eased herself off the black cock. Karen drew her in when she was lying by her side. 

"We need to do this properly. I don't want you hurt. So, lay on your side facing me, and Eddie you get behind her."

When the three were lying on their sides Karen said to Eddie, "Now you start with her butt. Ease your cock into her slowly."

"You're a real expert at this," said Kylie impressed. Karen just wondered what Google was making of her search history. 

Kylie winced and groaned as some of Eddie's eight inch cock pushed into her ass. Karen held her, comforting her and kissing her gently. 

"You're doing well, baby. Eddie what progress are you making?" 

"I'm about half way in. You feel amazing babe."

Karen had her hand on Kylie's pussy. She slipped her middle finger between her lips to the entrance to her vagina and pushed her finger halfway in. She could feel Eddie's cock on the other side but there was room for her cock. 

"Baby I'm going to start fucking your pussy. I'll take it slow. "

"Ok," Kylie said a little hesitantly. 

"It'll be ok, baby," said Karen, who kissed her. 

Karen positioned her cock at the entrance to Kylie's vagina and slowly began to push it in. Kylie gasped and pulled Karen to her. Karen pushed further. 

"That feels incredible," said Eddie. 

But it was Kylie Karen was concerned for. They exchanged smiles and Karen pushed on, and on. 

"How is it?" Karen asked Kylie. 

"It feels good. All filled up."

Karen kissed her roughly, her tongue darting in the other woman's mouth. 

"Ok Eddie. Slow at first."

Karen and Eddie started slowly to fuck the woman between them and it didn't take long for her to respond. Her breath shortened and she started to move her hips. 

"Ok babe?"

She grunted. 'Fuck yes."

Karen and Eddie increased the stroke rate and Kylie responded immediately. Eddie was fondling her left breast while Karen, who was herself becoming increasingly aroused, held her gaze. 

"You are so beautiful," she said and lent closer and kissed her. 

Karen and Eddie were coordinating their stroke as Karen pushed in Eddie pulled out, or almost. That gave both room inside Kylie.  

"Karen," she panted. "I'm about to come."

"Me too, lover, stay with me." 

Karen increased her stroke rate. The strapless strap on was working its magic on her as well, tickling both clit and g-spot. The first to come was Eddie. 

"Aaarrgghh oh fuck, baby," as he came in her ass. 

That set off both the women whose mouths were locked together, their tongues pushing against each other. Kylie was pinching Karen's nipples in the way she liked it: hard. They broke apart, totally spent. The looked at each other and kissed softly and looked longingly in each other's eyes. Those green eyes, though Karen, totally besotted with the lithe creature she had energetically fucked. Kylie returned her gaze, still pinching her nipples, smiling the smile of a woman totally exhausted and content.

Karen and Eddie withdrew their phalluses. Kylie enjoyed an aftershock. The three of them rolled onto their backs and exhaled. Kylie was the first to speak.

"That, that was fucking amazing," she said, a hand on Karen's mound and the other on her cuckold husband's flaccid cock. "I haven't done that before. Thank you, Karen."

Karen, a tear running down the side of her face, replied: "The pleasure was all mine, baby." She shifted to her side and kissed Kylie on the cheek and squeezed her.

Eddie could be heard saying "Wow" as they drifted off to sleep.

They woke and it was after midnight. Karen felt she had achieved such total intimacy with Kylie that she wanted to stay but Eddie was in the way. She whispered to Kylie that if they were to meet again it would have to be with her alone. Kylie nodded and kissed her sensually. 

"I'd better be going," said Karen.

"Sure," said Kylie.

"Sure," said Eddie.

Karen got dressed after she'd been to the bathroom to clean up herself. 

"I had a wonderful night,"she said.

"You were more than I could have hoped for," Kylie said as she gave her a kiss.

"You were awesome, Karen," said Eddie.

"I'll be in touch," said Kylie.

12