All Comments on 'Karen: Valentine Epiphany'

by caprine

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
I loved this one!!!!

An excellent tale of young love with just the right degree of sensuality. Took me back again to my high school days some 50 plus years ago. Pete.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERover 16 years ago
No need for romance today

Realistic tale of a time past. Now, they just have sex without the nervousness and without the romance.

The Studebacker is a nice touch.

jmjdriverjmjdriverover 16 years ago
Memories

I graduated from high school at about that same time, so I can relate to events in the story. Your story line is very plausible and with enough eroticism. Studebaker. Now that is a word not too many people remember.

texastigertexastigerover 16 years ago
Horny girls

I was in high school at about this time, but I didn't get sexually active until later. Your story is pretty good, but succumbs to the oft held theory that men think a woman without panties is erotic. I have found it to be extremely erotic when my man removes my bra and panties. Why would I deny both of us that pleasure by not wearing these items.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story

My only criticism is that use of contact lenses in 1962 was rare. Until 1970 when a new kind was invented, contacts were extremely uncomfortable to wear.

Judge Gavel- nice name. 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous