Karen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surprised for a moment, but didn't stop Judith. Annie then took a photo in which Sally crouched in front of the camera with her legs wide apart while Judith pressed herself against her from behind and again covered her breasts with her hands. Shortly thereafter, the friends swapped positions and had the same photo taken of themselves, with the roles reversed.

"Sit down on the floor and spread your legs apart," Annie then asked her daughter. "And Sally sits right behind it and puts her hands protectively over Judith's pussy."

"You're developing into a real director." Judith said while at the same time complying with the request.

"I'm just trying to get involved.", Annie smiled.

Sally sat down behind Judith and put her arms around her waist. She felt her own nipples harden appreciably. She put her hands over Judith's pussy but Annie was not satisfied with the result.

"Now you can't be seen at all... We do it differently."

Annie thought for a moment and then explained, "Sally now lies down between Judith's legs so that her head covers her pussy.... And Sally spreads her legs apart and holds her hand protectively in front of her pussy?"

"Just say what you mean," her daughter urged.

"Considering what we're doing here, we really don't have to pay attention to the correct wording," Karen stated amused.

"So now I'll put my head on Judith's pussy and cover my own pussy with my hands, OK?" Sally asked with a grin, which made everyone involved laugh.

Sally spread her legs, but refrained from covering her pussy. Judith put her hands on her breasts from behind again and then they both smiled into the camera. Judith couldn't resist massaging Sally's tits and nibbling her neck. Sally, captured in the moment, moaned almost inaudibly.

Annie took pictures and then ordered the two friends into more erotic poses. Judith and Sally seemed to enjoy it and were amused and enthusiastic.

"What do you think of us taking mother-daughter photos like this?" Sally then asked.

"I think Sally's idea is a good one," said Karen. "I've always wanted to have erotic photos of Annie and me."

Annie looked at her mother in irritation and from the look on her face she recognized Karen's statement as an exaggerated claim.

"All right then. Then let's do it."

In the next few minutes, the photographed women changed again and again and presented themselves in posed positions for the photographer. First photos were taken of Karen and Annie, then some of Judith with Annie. Eventually Karen also wanted to take a picture of herself with her granddaughter, so another constellation came about. Whoever posed for the photos became more open and revealing as time went on. Insight into the most intimate places was granted more and more often and the presentations were repeatedly accompanied by frivolous statements.

The words pussy and tits were used as if they were commonly used by the women in daily life. No one was surprised that the atmosphere became more and more exuberant, ecstatic and erotic.

"Shall we take some really daring photos?" Judith wanted to know.

"How daring?" her mother wanted to know.

"We can pretend that we're having some fun together.", Judith suggested. When she noticed the questioning looks of the others, she added "I'll show you what I mean."

She went up to Sally and made her friend understand that she should lie down on the carpet. Judith also lay down and put her head between Sally's thighs. Then she stuck out her tongue and brought it to within a few centimeters of her friend's pussy. Then she stayed in that position and waited for the comments of the others. Annie looked at the women lying in front of her and said,

"If I didn't know better, I would say that you want to spoil Sally right away."

Annie held the camera in front of her eyes and pressed the shutter button. Then she got down on her knees and took a close-up of Judith's head, together with Sally's pussy. Suddenly Judith moved even closer to Sally's pussy and briefly touched it with the tip of her tongue.

"Hey!", her friend spoke up and pulled her pelvis back. Judith gave her a big grin and played the innocence of the country.

"I just couldn't resist here."

Annie gave her daughter a slightly punishing look and asked "What was that supposed to mean now?"

Judith shrugged and explained, "Just kidding."

Then she looked at Sally, who obviously wasn't mad at her friend. "I just had me scared." She indicated.

"Did you like it?" Judith wanted to know.

"I'm not sure," Sally said.

Now Karen, who had previously held back, spoke up.

"I definitely find what we're doing here really exciting... I can feel the sizzling tension between us and I can understand that Judith has bad thoughts."

"I didn't do it because I'm horny... It was just for fun," her granddaughter defended.

"Are you sure?" Karen asked doubtfully. Judith didn't reply at first. Then she looked at her mother, who was apparently following the whole thing with amusement.

"I also wanted the photos to be very sharp," Judith said.

"But I didn't even press the shutter button when you did it.", Annie made it clear.

Karen looked at her daughter and then said, "Then simply repeat the scene so that we have the shot in the can."

Judith and Sally both looked at Annie and Karen. Then their eyes met. Sally smiled and hunched her shoulders almost imperceptibly. Judith interpreted this as approval for another attempt. She felt her own excitement increase immediately and looked forward to the upcoming moment with excitement.

"Should I really?"

"I won't be so scared this time," Sally said.

Before Judith went between her friend's thighs again, she gave her mother and grandmother a questioning look. Both seemed tense and curious to see if the young woman would actually put her plan into action. The point here was to watch the daughter or granddaughter get close to her friend orally. Just the thought of it made it almost unimaginable. Could Annie ignore the fact that her daughter carried out such actions in front of her eyes?

Neither Annie nor Karen looked as if they had any objections to repeating the process and Judith also assumed that they were just as excited as she was. Now Judith looked into her friend's face again and looked for signs of doubt there. When they couldn't be seen, she moved her head forward and stuck out the tip of her tongue. When her tongue reached Sally's pussy, Sally held her position this time and didn't withdraw from her.

Judith poked her tongue right through her friend's warm pussy lips and then stopped. She didn't intend to do more and was waiting for reactions from the other participants. Sally sighed briefly, but didn't react particularly. Annie approached the scene and took several photos. Karen could not be seen from Judith's point of view, but she felt a stirring between her legs she'd not felt in a very long time. When Annie stopped taking pictures, Judith pulled her head back and looked at her friend expectantly. Sally returned the look and finally said, "It wasn't bad at all."

The friends then laughed and Annie made it clear that she had taken impressive photos.

"And now switch roles." Karen explained. The friends exchanged looks again and silently agreed to follow the suggestion. This time Judith sat down on the floor with her legs apart and saw Sally's head coming towards her pussy. Apparently Sally had no reservations about approaching her and now in turn put her tongue to the test.

When Judith felt the warm, damp tip of her friend's tongue on her pussy, she gasped for a moment and let out a liberating sigh. Her mother operated the camera and captured this special moment for posterity. Although several pictures were now in the can, Sally did not withdraw from her best friend's abdomen. Suddenly Judith felt Sally's tongue push deeper into her opening and then she felt the tongue move inside her pussy.

"Oh, what are you doing?"

Sally said nothing and began to lick gently.

Annie did not comment on the surprising turn of events and went about her business as a photographer. She didn't seem concerned that Sally and her daughter were now getting much closer than intended.

"It seems as if Sally has got a taste for it." Karen stated with amusement.

She had moved close to the couple so she could be closer to the action. Now Sally interrupted her special attention and looked at her friend mischievously. Judith turned to her and said,

"You're such a bitch."

"It just got the better of me," Sally admitted. "Didn't you like it?"

"Yes, I did," Judith admitted honestly. "Even, very much."

"Have you ever gotten that close?", Annie wanted to know. The friends exchanged looks and Judith explained, "Never in this way."

"It definitely looked pretty sharp.", Annie stated with a look at the last photo in the camera.

"I don't know about you, but slowly I'm getting in the right mood.", Karen said.

"Yes, it's hard to resist the charms of this atmosphere, too," her daughter agreed.

"But that's not what I had in mind when I made the proposal to you," explained Judith

"And now?" Sally asked uncertainly.

The women looked at each other. A smile played around Annie's mouth and Karen also looked as if she would enjoy their meeting together. Judith turned to her grandmother and asked "How in the mood are you?"

"Coming from the mouth of a 56-year-old, it may sound unusual, but I would say I'm really horny," admitted Karen, which made the others laugh.

"I would never have dreamed of hearing that from my mother." Annie stated.

"How about if Karen and Annie repeat what Judith and I just did?" Sally asked cautiously.

Annie and Karen understood what Sally was referring to. Their eyes met and their facial expressions signaled to the others that this proposal was not about to be rejected.

"I'm not sure if I want to do that." Annie clarified.

"You should only pretend that you spoil Karen with your tongue. Just for the photo." explained Judith

Annie looked questioningly at her mother, who explained, "I can handle it if we do it now."

Suddenly Karen went to the ground and spread her legs apart. The others looked at her hairy pussy, which Annie should now approach. Annie finally pulled herself together and handed the camera to her daughter. Then she let out a sigh and fell to her knees. While she slowly felt her way between her mother's legs, Judith looked for a good position to capture the process with the camera. Annie took her time and it took almost half a minute until she got her head in the right place.

"You can do it," Sally said, whereupon Annie pulled herself together and lowered her head. As she pushed her tongue into Karen's pussy, she felt her mother's dark pubic hair tickling her nose. Annie pulled her head back and tried to explore how and where she could get closer to Karen. Karen responded to her daughter's hesitation and spread her thighs even further apart. Then she grabbed her pussy with both hands and opened it.

When Annie recognized the pink inside of her mother, she looked into her eyes. Karen imperceptibly nodded her head, which prompted Annie to take action. She guided her tongue to the opened column and shortly thereafter the tongue hit the mother's clit. Judith pressed the shutter button on the camera several times and captured the unbelievable sight for posterity. Annie kept her tongue in place and let her daughter take the photos. When Judith had finished taking photos, the others assumed that Annie would end the somewhat uncomfortable situation for them. But instead she surprised everyone and spontaneously decided to move her tongue.

When Judith realized that her mother was clearly beginning to lick her grandmother's pussy, her jaw dropped. She hadn't expected this in her wildest dreams. She immediately looked over at Karen, who seemed surprised at first, but then closed her eyes contentedly and obviously wanted to enjoy the process.

"But hello," commented Sally, who was no less surprised by this development. Annie undeterred continued her tongue play, while Judith and Sally exchanged looks.

"After what your mother had said before, this is amazing," Sally said.

"I don't think so either," her friend said.

Annie now broke away from her mother and looked around. She looked at the surprised faces around her and smiled sheepishly. "What then?"

"You seem to have enjoyed it." Judith commented.

"I certainly had a lot of fun with it," admitted Karen, who had straightened up and gave her daughter a mischievous look.

Annie looked back and asked, "I hope I didn't offend you?"

"No. I'm just mad at you because you stopped so quickly." Karen explained directly.

"What was that feeling like?" Sally wanted to know.

Annie and her mother looked at each other. Then Annie admitted "It felt like a sexual act with an integrated taboo break."

"Because otherwise mother and daughter don't get that close?" Sally asked.

"Apparently you do such crazy things when you're horny," Judith speculated.

"Aren't you horny?" Karen asked.

Her granddaughter looked over at Karen and replied, "If I'm honest... I haven't been this horny for a long time.... And somehow I wish it didn't just end like this."

"It doesn't have to be," her mother confirmed.

"I'd like to have some fun, but I'm not sure how far we're allowed to go," Judith said.

"We're on our own... We can do whatever we think is right," Karen replied.

All four looked at each other and each of them wondered who would get the ball rolling first. It turned out that it was Karen who finally said, "I would now like to take revenge on my daughter for earlier.... And Judith and Sally certainly know how to pass the time."

Of course, there were no objections from the other participants. Shortly thereafter, Annie lay on the floor with her thighs wide open and received her mother's oral services. Karen hardly hesitated and immediately began to spoil her own child. Annie reacted with pleasant sighs and loved to get in the mood with her tongue and Karen's finger play. Judith and Sally watched spellbound at first. It was also more than unusual for her to observe two such close family members engaged in such an activity. Karen made every effort to make her daughter happy and Annie gave herself entirely to her feelings. When Judith suddenly felt Sally's hand on her body, she turned to her. By mutual agreement, they kissed and both let their hands wander over the bare skin of the other. It didn't take long for them to start stimulating each other with their hands. A little later, Judith dived down into Sally's pussy and spoiled her with tender kisses and lustful tongue play.

Next to them, Annie and Karen had decided to change positions. Karen was now lying on the carpet and enjoying Annie's tongue play between her hot thighs. Annie penetrated deep into her pussy and caressed the interior of the maternal cunt. Karen articulated the process with clear sighs and left no doubt about her lust. The younger couple now found themselves in the 69 position for simultaneous oral service. It seemed as if all inhibitions had fallen overboard. Although there had never been such a meeting before, the advances of the four seemed rehearsed.

Due to the long duration of their nudity and the increasingly frivolous photo sessions, the lust of those involved had increased and now they were given free rein. After a while Karen let go of Annie and slid over to the other couple. Judith and Sally noticed her presence and separated from each other. Karen then signalled that she wanted to approach Sally, which made Judith realize that she could deal with her mother right away.

So far she had been having fun with her best friend. What was to follow was even more unbelievable and unimaginable. Should she really enter into this incestuous relationship? The decision was relatively easy for her when she thought back to the minutes before when her mother and grandmother had had fun together. If the two didn't see a problem in it, then the youngest of the bunch should certainly not worry.

Karen immediately made herself useful and continued with Sally where Judith had previously been employed. Sally's moans confirmed that the older woman also knew exactly what to do, alternatively sucking her labia and flicking her clit with her tongue.

Now Judith approached her mother and looked into the eyes twisted with lust. Mother and daughter looked at each other and in this way communicated what was to come. Annie spread her arms, into which Judith went. She hugged her and pressed Judith to her naked body. Judith took this as a sign of the care and love that Annie obviously felt for her.

But then Annie began to let her hands wander over her daughter's tender skin and Judith enjoyed this tenderness to the fullest. It didn't take long for Annie's hands to reach her pussy. Judith willingly opened her thighs because she wanted nothing more than to be sexually stimulated again. The fact that this would now be done by her mother of all people made all this much more exciting and horny.

Annie's hand slowly moved towards her daughter's pussy and when the outstretched middle finger wandered between her labia, Judith was flooded with a multitude of pleasant sensations. She moaned with relish and gave herself entirely to the great feeling. Because she had her eyes closed, she didn't notice how Sally turned to Karen's pussy and shortly afterwards licked it extensively. Annie worked her daughter's cunt with her finger for a while, then she also used her tongue. She went into the lap of the young woman in front of her and spoiled Judith with every trick in the book.

Judith let out satisfied sounds of joy and did not hold back anything but her expression of pleasure. What she experienced was too beautiful not to enjoy it to the fullest. She headed straight for a nice orgasm and a little later it spread all over her abdomen. Annie didn't let up with her tongue play even when her daughter obviously experienced the beautiful moment. She wanted to serve them until the last lust left her body.

Next to them, Karen had attacked Sally's pussy again and now also made the young woman ecstatic. While Judith was still savoring her last waves of lust, Sally experienced an unprecedented climax, which she announced loudly. Judith had now come down a bit from her peak of lust and looked lovingly at her mother. She recognized the unconditional desire for sexual affection in Annie's face. In addition, her mother fingered herself intensively with several fingers and left no doubt that she still needed it herself.

Judith bent her head in her mother's lap, whereupon Annie leaned back and enjoyed. Now it was her turn to enjoy a horny tongue play and Judith took care of her until the final climax came. Following the example of her best friend, Sally also saw it as her duty to drive Karen to a climax. Karen gratefully accepted the offer and then received the young woman's caress.

Finally, Annie and Karen reached their well-deserved climax and in the end all four naked women stayed lying next to each other, exhausted but content. Gradually the lust and excitement subsided and they were again able to grasp rational thoughts. They looked at each other and the young women in particular seemed a little unsure about the past half hour.

Karen was the first to explain herself and said, "That was absolutely the most exciting thing I've had the privilege of experiencing in the last twenty years."

"Apart from the years, I can only agree.", admitted Annie.

"What was more exciting than this?" Karen asked. Her daughter grinned and said, "I also had one or the other nice experience with my husband."

"And I should actually only be taking photos," Sally now stated.

"But this was much better, wasn't it?" Karen asked.