Karen's Awakening

Story Info
How Karen discovered the joys of lesbian sex.
7k words
4.54
19.6k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers

Note: this is just a part of Karen's backstory but the most important part, she would agree, for the episodes from her life previously recounted and to come.

Judith pressed the bell button and a little later she heard the soft footsteps behind the door. When the door opened, she saw her grandmother's delighted face. Karen, an honest and open woman in her 56th year, invited her granddaughter in and shortly afterwards they were both sitting on the couch. Karen had a good knowledge of human nature and guessed that Judith had something on her mind.

"What is it, little one?"

Judith was 18, but she still liked the way her grandmother talked to her. She would always be the little one of hers, even if she had come of age.

"I have an idea and wanted to ask you if you would support me with it."

"If I can help you," Karen said and thus offered her support.

"It's a bit tricky, I think," said Judith, shuffling in her seat.

"Then it was just right that you came to me with it," Karen replied with a smile. "Come on, tell me... Trouble with boys or with your mother?"

"Neither."

Judith had poured out her heart to Karen more than once and Karen had always intervened as a mediator when there were problems between her and her mother Annie.

"You know I'm interested in photography and seek out what other artists and photographers are doing."

Karen nodded.

Judith then took a magazine out of her shoulder bag and opened it. Then she held the magazine out to Karen and Karen examined the pictures in the article. Judith watched intently as her grandmother looked at the photos, frowning now and then. She turned several pages and then looked questioningly at her granddaughter.

"I don't quite see why I should look at photos of naked women."

Judith was initially happy that Karen had reacted relatively neutrally. She pointed to the magazine and began to explain her request.

"I saw the article by accident and found it really interesting... It's about the fact that the photographer wanted to photograph women of different generations together. So daughter, mother and grandmother... And I find the approach very interesting that they present themselves naked."

Karen looked at her granddaughter with amusement. Then she turned her attention back to the photos in the magazine.

"You can see that the women are of different ages. Yes, and if you look closely you can see a certain resemblance in their faces," she said.

"I found that really fascinating because you can see what the young woman will look like when she's the age of her mother or her grandmother," said Judith.

"I think the photos are pretty good, as far as I can tell," Karen said. "Especially since the women were photographed in a relatively aesthetic way and they concealed their private zones a little."

"Yes, the article appealed to me immediately," said Judith. "To show the women of a family as nature created them. A great idea."

Karen looked at her granddaughter and then put on a mischievous smile. She knew what the little minx had in mind.

"If I Interpret your enthusiasm correctly... You don't happen to intend to start a project like this in your family?"

Judith was always surprised how easily her grandmother could read her mind. Karen obviously had a good nose or something like a sixth sense. She looked at the woman across from her and asked,

"Don't you think it would be interesting to be part of a project like this? I mean it would be very different from the usual family photos and if you do it right you can do something very artistic with it."

Karen knew how stubborn her granddaughter was and that it was difficult to get an idea out of her head once it had taken root. However, this was not about something that Judith could do on her own. If she wanted to pull this off, she needed the support of her mother and grandmother.

"I'm assuming your mother doesn't know about this yet, little one."

"I wanted to discuss it with you first," said Judith.

"And because you hope that I'll say yes and keep pressing my daughter until she admits defeat too." Karen concluded.

"Roughly." Judith admitted.

They both laughed.

"Please tell me what's so appealing about it for you." Karen asked. "I mean, suppose it comes to these photos. What then?"

Judith thought for a moment and then said,

"Of course I realize that you can't do much with the photos. I wouldn't publish them or anything. It's just about doing something artistic as a photographer and because I think the idea is so great, I really want to do it."

"And why should I be interested in my wrinkled old body ending up in a photo?" Karen asked with a grin.

"That's not true." Judith hurried to say. "You still have a great figure and lovely legs."

"And who do you think should take the photos if you want to be in the photos?" Karen asked.

"I'll ask Sally, my best friend," said Judith, who had come prepared for all possible questions.

Karen seemed list in thought and Judith had to suffer an extended silence. Then she looked deep into Judith's eyes.

"When I think about it, I have to admit that it sounds quite interesting.... I wanted to have a family picture of you anyway, albeit more with clothes on.... If it were up to me I would do it, but I doubt you can convince your mother."

Judith beamed with satisfaction and spontaneously hugged her grandmother.

"I knew I could count on you... Don't you think you could help me persuade Mom?"

"I can use my connections," Karen replied with a smile.

As expected, Judith's mother Annie proved to be a tough nut to crack. At 37, she wasn't so old that you had to assume an absolutely conservative attitude about her, but when Judith and Karen explained the matter to her together, the expected rejection followed. She was by no means willing to get involved in such nonsense and was also surprised that Karen supported the nonsense in her granddaughter's head. Thanks to Judith's persistence and Karen's persuasiveness, Annie finally agreed to take part, even though she continued to question the sense of this undertaking.

Annie didn't really like that Judith's girlfriend Sally would be part of the group, because that would involve someone from outside the family. But since Annie had known Sally for several years and she had proven to be extremely reliable in the past, Annie reluctantly agreed.

They ended up meeting on a Saturday afternoon at Judith and Annie's apartment. Since Annie's father had left the family many years ago no one else lived with them. Sally, Judith's photographer friend, was also present and you could tell she was particularly tense. Sally was flattered that she was allowed to take part but she'd never done anything like this before.

After a leisurely lunch, the four women finally found themselves in the living room and as they edged their way to the main event, somewhat crablike, the anxiety in the room was palpable.

Karen turned out to be the one who appealed to the others to relax and not back down. She was also the first to part with the first pieces of clothing. Judith followed her example and took off her blouse after Karen had already stripped down to her underwear. It was agreed that real nude photos should be taken, which is why Karen took off the rest of her clothing. When her mother stood naked in the room, Annie had first taken off her top. As she now looked at her mother, she couldn't help but grin.

"What's so funny?" Karen wanted to know from her.

"Nothing," she implied. "It's just because you're standing here naked among us and it looks like you don't have a problem with that."

"Why should there be a problem?" Karen asked. "We know each other and we're on our own. And I'm sure that Sally has no problem with taking my old body to heart."

"Now don't exaggerate, Karen. I'd be happy if I was as crisp as you when I'm your age, " interjected Sally.

Sherry was a year older than Judith and just as attractive and well built as her friend. But in contrast to Judith, who had meanwhile stripped naked, you could only guess at her beautiful body under the fabric.

Karen looked down at herself as if she had to convince herself of the truth of the statement.

"Well... maybe we can touch up the blemishes later on the computer."

"I'm definitely not going to do that," Judith replied. "The photos should be as natural as possible. We're not in Hollywood, where problem areas are eliminated."

"It's easy for you to talk too. You don't have any," Annie pointed out.

She too had now stripped down to her panties and was the only one in the family still wearing anything. After she got rid of this remaining piece of clothing, three generations of the family stood naked in the living room and waited for the photo shoot to begin. Sally looked at the naked women in front of her and felt a mild erotic flush. She was curious to find out what Judith and the other two women would let themselves be carried away to do.

Her gaze fell on Karen's naked body, which of course was the best place to tell how the years had passed. She wasn't as slender as her daughter and granddaughter, and Sally didn't know whether Karen had once been so slender or whether she had only changed as she got older. Karen was by no means overweight and yet the usual problem areas with her could not be explained away. She had big tits which couldn't defy the laws of gravity so they sagged a little, but that didn't detract from the attractiveness of them with their large generous nipples.

Of the women present, Karen certainly had the largest breasts and Sally thought that a little more would look good on her. Then she noticed that Karen was the only one in the family who hadn't completely shaved off her pubic hair, which still had notable strands of grey hair. Both Judith and Annie presented their pussies completely shaved and waxed. Sally approved and she later would reveal a beautifully shaved pussy too. She shaved herself regularly and both she and her boyfriend liked to explore her folds hairless.

Karen appeared to trim her pubic hair when it grew too long. At 37, her daughter Annie still had a dream figure. Her skin was smooth and relatively flawless. If you looked very closely, you could see the scar from the caesarean section that Judith was born with 18 years ago. Below her bare mons pubis, Annie's vagina was visible, with her inviting labia slightly protruding outwards. Sally found that hers and Judith's were narrower and could possibly also be described as more sensual or more beautiful. But in matters like these personal taste is really all that's important.

Annie's breasts were well formed, 34 D, and deliciously pendulous; they completed her attractive upper body. Only Annie's facial features could have been a little more feminine. Of course, Judith was the most attractive of the three because of her young age. She had a slim body, which she had developed through regular exercise. Her breasts were in no way inferior to those of her mother and appeared to be only slightly smaller, perhaps a 32D. Under the bust you could admire a very slender waist, which Sally had envied her more than once. Add to that a tight ass --gorgeously round and dimpled--that many women would kill for. It was no wonder that Judith was the focus of her male classmates, even if they were generally ignored by her. Sally knew that her friend was not in a relationship at the time and was not having any casual sexual relationships. Much to the chagrin of those hoping to bed her. Overall, it was clear that the three women looked quite similar and could therefore be clearly identified in the photos as related to each other.

The three naked people now stood a bit lost in the room and looked at Sally for direction. To her relief, Judith now took matters into her own hands and presented her ideas to the others.

"I had imagined that we wouldn't just stand stubbornly side by side here. That shouldn't be a nice photo."

"You're the photographer of the family," her mother said, hardly looking nervous or embarrassed.

"So where should I stand?" Karen wanted to know and looked questioningly at her granddaughter.

"Maybe we get together three times in a row," suggested the youngest of them.

Since neither her mother nor Karen reacted, she took matters into her own hands. "Karen.... please stand sideways here. And Mom stands behind and puts her arms around you."

With a smile on their lips, the two followed the instructions and when Annie put her arms around Karen's waist, she said "But don't touch it immorally."

Those present laughed and Annie replied "Yes. I will now shamelessly take advantage of the situation."

"Please stand closer to Karen." Asked Judith, who was not yet satisfied with the composition. Her mother looked at her skeptically and said, "I don't know if I should really come that close to my mother."

Karen turned to her daughter and said, "Don't be so rude."

At the same moment she pulled Annie towards her so that her abdomen touched Karen's bottom. Then Judith joined them and positioned herself directly behind Annie and put her arms around her body. Now all three women were lined up close together, touching their naked bodies, and waited for Sally's action.

Judith turned her head in their direction and said "And now everyone look over to Sally and smile."

The other two followed the instructions and Sally hurriedly brought the camera to her eye and pressed the shutter button.

"It's best to take several photos," Judith suggested and shortly afterwards her best friend took more.

After it became apparent that Sally had the photos in the can, the three women parted and Karen and Annie waited anxiously for Judith's further instructions.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Judith asked, mainly looking at her mother.

"I still think it's inappropriate to pose naked with you and my mother, but it's not that bad," Annie said.

"I find that very interesting." Karen interjected and put her arm around Annie. She smiled at her mother and in turn put an arm around Karen's waist.

"Exactly. That's the next shot,"Judith stated and joined the other two. "Mom stands in the middle and Karen and I on the left and right of her."

The others complied with their request and finally all three stood next to each other and had put their arms around each other's bodies. Sally reacted immediately and took a few photos. Then Judith signalled that she had another idea and shortly thereafter grandma, mother and daughter stood close together, their upper bodies turned towards each other. Karen looked straight into the camera and Annie and Judith turned their heads towards Sally. Mother and daughter were thus photographed in profile while Karen's front was captured directly by the lens.

In the course of the next few minutes, further position changes followed, which were completed with photos by Sally. Slowly but surely, the women loosened up and seemed to enjoy the process more and more. There was laughter and meanwhile Annie and Karen also participated in the suggestions for new motifs and positions. Karen then made the suggestion to try a daring motif, whereupon Judith spontaneously signalled her approval. Annie, animated by the enthusiasm of the others, was willing to try something.

"Then tell me what you have in mind, Karen." Judith asked her grandmother.

Karen, who found being naked with these women quite erotic, looked around and was sure of the attention of the other three women.

"We could just have some more revealing pictures taken...just for fun."

"We're already naked. What should be more revealing?" her daughter asked.

"You know what I mean," Karen interjected. "Photos that show more."

"Is this going to be a porn event now?" Annie asked, irritated.

"Are you actually twenty years older now or am I?" Karen replied directly. "If I can dare, then you can too."

Annie rolled her eyes, but then capitulated. Judith was pleased that Karen was pushing the whole thing. Basically, they had successfully completed their project by taking various photos in different settings. What would come next would be an encore.

"Then tell me, Karen."

Karen now took over the direction and explained to Annie and Judith how they had to position themselves. A little later, the three of them were sitting next to each other on the living room carpet. Karen was sitting on the far left as seen from Sally. Annie and Judith followed next to her. All three had their legs slightly bent and also spread their legs apart. Karen had demonstrated the position and the other two followed her example without a murmur.

Sally aimed the camera at her and was then confronted with three inviting intimate areas. Judith, Annie and Karen supported themselves with their hands on the carpet and smiled together into the lens. The photo finally showed all three in the long shot and a potential viewer of the picture inevitably had a view of three very inviting pussies, real eye-catchers. Sally was fully immersed in her role as a photographer and repeatedly indicated how satisfied she was with the women and their willingness to pose. Next, the three naked went into the doggy position and presented Sally with their stretched-up buttocks, whereby the wide leg position of the women gave an inviting view of their pussies from the mature folds of Karen's to the clean shaven pussies of the other two becoming slightly engorged. The next photo showed three women in the same position, this time the photo was taken from the front and the breasts hanging down, nipples shooting out, which Sally had also shot lying on the carpet in a frog's eye view.

When the three naked people sat up, Sally said, "Do you actually know how sharp the photos are?"

Judith grinned and replied, "What we're doing here now goes beyond what I actually had in mind."

"I thought you wanted photos like this?" her mother asked, smiling.

"In any case, the pictures are pretty hot," Sally said with a twinkle in her eyes.

"What do you think about participating in this?" Karen suddenly asked her.

Sally looked at Karen in amazement and asked,

"But I don't even belong to the family?"

"I'm sure you and Judith would look amazing in a photo," Karen said, smiling.

"Yes, two such young and beautiful women's bodies next to each other can certainly excite," said Annie.

Judith looked at her friend expectantly and Sally could see from her look that Judith had nothing against it. Sally thought for a moment and then shrugged her shoulders "Agreed.... Then one of you has to hold the camera."

In less than a minute, Sally undressed completely and presented her shapely body. It was just as flawless as her friend's and if Judith hadn't had blond hair and Sally had dark hair, they would even have passed as sisters. Annie took the camera and made the young friends understand that they should position themselves accordingly. Judith and Sally smiled at each other and then stood next to each other. They were almost the same size and their physical attributes were almost identical.

Annie thought Sally's tits were in no way inferior to her daughter's and their slender bodies and endlessly long legs underlined the desirability of the creatures in front of her. Annie took some photos while Karen stood next to her and watched the whole thing with amusement, tinged with an unexpected feeling, lust. Neither of them had considered getting dressed again, as their nudity seemed perfectly normal in this situation.

Judith and Sally tried out several poses and repeatedly presented themselves in attractive ways for the camera. In one picture, they stretched their butts towards the camera, allowing their pussies to be seen easily through their thighs. In another photo, they embraced head-on, pressing their naked bodies together while smiling kindly for the photographer. Then Sally knelt on the carpet and Judith went behind her. Judith put her arms around her friend's body and cupped her hands on Sally's breasts, her nipples between forefinger and thumb.

Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers