Karen's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can only confirm that," the young woman replied.

"I never thought it would end like this." Judith commented.

Annie moved closer to her daughter and hugged her. "I didn't think my daughter would ever make me cum, but you never stop learning."

"Do you regret it?" Judith wanted to know.

"Absolutely not," Annie said. "Of course I had my doubts at first, but I totally agree with what happened here earlier.... Of course we shouldn't shout about it and make sure the photos don't fall into the wrong hands."

"I'll take care of that." Judith promised.

"But I insist on private prints for myself." Karen demanded in a friendly manner.

Then there was a moment of awkward silence.

When all the girls had left Karen made herself a herbal tea. She put on the latest album of Hania Rani and let herself slide into Rani's minimal piano vibe.

"Who would have thought it," she thought looked back and said. "What would Mike"--her late husband--"have thought? I'd like to think he'd have wanted to join us. That tasty little morsel Sally would certainly have got his juices running."

What surprised Karen most was her utter lack of guilt or remorse.

"I found something today and I don't want to let it go."