Karen's Betrayal Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or perhaps a mischievous someone wanted to undermine me and see you take the blame for it, maybe you were set up Melissa, do you think you might have been set up?

Melissa shrugged her shoulders. She was no longer on firm ground and thought it best not to commit either way.

Bella reached down to give a little attention to the girls dripping slit and persisted with her monologue.

"If you were set up then it obviously wasn't your fault and I wouldn't have to spend my entire evening making you regret it, then we put this whole incident behind us. Yes?"

Bella's gentle caress was intoxicating and there was no escape with her legs chained apart as they were. Melissa gave a throaty moan from behind the gag and nodded her head, her sex fogged brain think she could get out of this.

"So you were set up? Fiona is the only person other than Stephen and I who comes back here. Are you saying Fiona set you up?"

Melissa's eyes snapped open as some sense of what Bella was saying made it past the desperation and pleasure stirred by Bella's touch. She began to shake her head furiously.

Bella laughed "So you are changing your story and saying you weren't set up, I don't believe you, I think you are covering for your friend but we will get to the truth of the matter, one way or another. I was looking forward to a quiet evening, now I am going to have to sort this mess out." Bella sighed as she unlocked the shackles holding Melissa's ankles to the floor.

"Lying to me to cover for your friend, even after she screwed you over, very noble. On the other hand if Fiona is adamant she didn't set you up then that would mean you lied anyway to cover your own ass."

Bella gave Melissa's rump another bolt from the cattle prod and grabbed her upper arm as she stumbled forwards to guide her towards the back door to the office.

"Come on then missy, let's be having you. We will have this sorted out in no time." Bella taunted.

Melissa let out a pathetic moan as she was guided to her fate.

When Karen arrived back in her room all she wanted to do was flop back onto her bed and catch up with some much needed sleep, but that plan was quickly derailed by a very short black dress with silver trim around the hem taking up the space on the bed where her body wanted to be.

A note sat on top.

'Looking forward to our date this evening, be at the bar at 8. Wear this.'

Karen picked up the note and turned it over to find more on the back.

'And nothing else. Stephen'

On the floor at the foot of the bed was a pair of 4" strappy black heels. To Karen's surprise they were the correct size, although she was sure the dress would leave little to the imagination.

Fearing that a quick nap would only serve to make her more bleary than she already was, she chose instead to have a bath, shave and hair wash.

Walking carefully into the bar, feeling like she were balancing on her toes, she noticed Stephen standing where she had met him the previous night. The atmosphere was alive with jovial laughter and conversation, but Karen couldn't make out any particular dialogue amongst the cacophony. Occasional outbursts of hilarity and annoying cackling cut through the hum, but the source evaporated into the background when she looked for it. She felt empowered as she closed the distance between them, her heels clacking loudly on the floor and pushing up her height, the hem of her very short dress showing off a pair of legs she believed every man ogling, and every woman jealousy registering. Stephen turned as she approached and put his arm around her proprietorially, so she could fluidly lean in to kiss his lips seductively.

Looking over his shoulder Karen was surprised to see John Hanson from the afternoon meeting casually standing at the bar sharing a drink with his PA. They were both looking at her from over their drinks, John said something out of the corner of his mouth, and to her dismay, Karen realised she was the source of the earlier cackling. Stephen had felt her body tense up within his embrace and looked around to see what had unnerved her.

"John!" He exclaimed. "Come and have a drink, have you met Karen?"

Her unease doubled as the pair glided down the bar towards her.

John dived straight in. "Actually Karen gave us the pleasure of her company this afternoon, didn't you dear?" and continued to Stephen before Karen could answer.

"Quite a little firecracker, funnily enough Louise here said she saw her knickers hanging out of her handbag, and she was fidgeting like she had ants in her pants, crawling up her butt through the whole meeting."

Karen was gobsmacked, no one had ever talked to her with such disrespect, but instead of coming to her aid, Stephen just slid his hand down to her thigh.

"I find that quite unlikely as she doesn't wear them" he said with a grin, punctuating the joke by running his hand upwards, lifting the hem of her skirt for everyone to see.

Karen slapped his hand away and sucked in a lungful of air ready to give him a mouthful. Stephen spun her and pushed her firmly towards the bar and gave two hard spanks on her half visible curvaceous rump causing her arms to slap down on the bar.

"Now now Karen, behave yourself. Order us another round of drinks while we talk." He said aloud.

This was utterly humiliating, stunned with outrage she tried to push herself up, but a hand on her back forced her back down over the bar, followed by another half dozen swats. Resting her forehead on the bar, she just let it happen, but as the beating stopped she kept her head down, but turned her flushed cheek to the hard wood.

Now in some simile of submissive autopilot, the humiliation and overwhelming control having short circuited any higher independent brain function, she locked eyes with the barmaid and banged an empty glass on the bar.

The barmaid remained still as a statue, just staring back at her eerily. In frustration Karen banged the glass on the table three times in rapid succession, but the sound it made was not right this time, it was hollow and almost incorporeal.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

The water of the tub sloshed around her as she woke up with a start.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

The dream faded and with it the confusion.

'Shit, what time is it' She thought as she jumped out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself.

'KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK'

"Alright I'm coming"

Karen opened the door to a girl holding a silver box in both hands.

"Master Stephen Olbeck has requested I give you this"

"Thank you. What time is it?" she asked the girl as she took the case.

"Seven forty five." The girl replied.

"Fuck, thanks. I don't have anything to tip, sorry." she apologized as she said as she closed the door.

Inside the box were two bracelets with the ornate oval second ring on the edge. The bracelets were nestled in a larger third ring, it was a necklace of sorts or perhaps a metal choker. The choker appeared seamless except two decorative silver chains with a diamond in a silver clasp on the ends. On closer inspection there was a small hole on one side, and looking in the box she found a matching pin. The necklace opened with a small click when she pushed in the pin, on further investigation it appeared the bracelets opened the same way. Underneath it all was another note:

'I noticed your interest in the hotel's jewelry. This is yours to keep. I would be pleased if you wore it tonight'.

It was past eight o clock when Karen finished getting ready. In the mirror her straightened blonde hair hung over her new choker, and the shoulders of the tiny black dress. The hem of the dress barely covered the tops of her thighs and long taught legs, taught thanks to the 5" heels she was having difficulty tottering in. 'I look like a wet dream.' She thought to herself, almost in admiration, and smiling 'Or a total slut. Oh well. Too late to back out now.'

Walking to the bar was an exercise in dexterity for Karen, the new heels required a level of concentration that reminded her of her first nightclub forays. The skirt joined in to reinforce the memories by constantly rising up requiring repetitive and awkward looking readjustment.

Turning a corner she came face to face with a woman who Karen first thought might be a ringmaster in a traveling circus. The outfit certainly had the same dramatic effect and judging by the way the brunette filled it she probably had a lot of muscle under that blouse, evident even with the corset covering her waist.

Moving slightly to the side set her on course to walk past the circus amazon. Karen started to feel unease, perhaps caused by the sparkle of delight in the woman's eyes, or perhaps because she wasn't making any effort to adjust her own position to allow the two to pass without colliding.

Seeing her in person Bella couldn't resist putting the exec, their VIP, on the spot. The self control borne of helping out a friend faded, even the money didn't seem as important. Karen looked so vulnerable, nervous, shy and embarrassed in that tiny dress, it didn't take any special powers of deduction to work out the dress wasn't hers, and therefore whom it probably came from.

As Karen tried to twist sideways to slip past with a mumbled apology, Bella used the opportunity to effortlessly use one hand to pin her shoulder to the wall, mid stride and off balance Karen gasped and looked up into the woman's eyes in fright.

"Well don't you look like a treasure, meeting someone special?" Bella leered

Regaining some composure Karen forcefully responded..

"Let go of me. Now." With more conviction than she thought possible given the circumstances, but Karen hadn't got where she was today from being meek in the face of adversity.

"Ooo so feisty! How much to spend the night with me instead, 500? 1000?"

Karen was about to attempt to shrug off the larger woman and force her way onward, but the insinuation took her completely by surprise.

"I'm not a prostitute." she said weakly in shock, thinking 'perhaps that's why this circus host, no, this dominatrix, is being so rude. She thinks I am a working girl.'

"Then why are you dressed like one?" Bella eyed her up and down settling on the top of her thigh, in the struggle the dress had ridden up again barely covering her naked sex. The dominatrix reached down and gave the hem of the dress a little tug, allowing her index finger to stroke once through the frightened exec's wet slit.

"You have the hotel's jewelry on, so if not a call girl then perhaps you 'work' here. You must be new, let me help with your uniform." She continued, and spun her so Karen faced the direction she had wanted to go but grabbed her other forearm behind back. Karen felt the strain across her shoulder blades as both arms were forced out behind her back, followed by a 'click'. The unapologetic stranger let go but to Karen's shock she couldn't separate her wrists which were locked together by the outer rings of bracelets.

Turning back to face Bella, she commanded "NO. This is assault! Let me go or I'll have the police in here."

"You can try dear, but have you seen yourself? they are not going to think I forced you into those clothes, or those cuffs. Now come on, I am only playing anyway. Sometimes I can't resist a beautiful lady like yourself. You were going to the bar no? run along or someone's going to think you are not coming."

"Thanks, but I would appreciate it if you let me out of these." Karen just wanted to get out of the cuffs, away from this mad bitch and back to her room.

"I can't," Bella lied. "Perhaps the person that gave you the cuffs has the right key?"

A titter followed Karen down as she tottered down the corridor and shouldered her way through the door at the far end.

The bar was quiet, a few people were in the booths around the edge but only Stephen stood at the bar talking to the barmaid. Karen tried to hold her head high and regain as much composure as she could muster, she had considered marching over to her date and letting him have it, but decided to try and salvage the evening instead and opted for a sultry catwalk strutt instead.

Stephen drank her in as she approached and pulled a face of mock concern at her glare.

"Dare I ask?"

"Take your fucking shackles off me Stephen."

"I see you found one of their practical uses, ideal for wild untamed beauties like yourself, no?"

"I was assaulted by a dominatrix. Never thought I would say that but I am starting to see a theme in this brothel you call a hotel."

"Brothel? This is a fine fetish establishment young lady, unique in fact, we have guests from all over the world."

"If you insist. Just take them off please so I can relax and have a drink, perhaps you can put them back on later." Karen said, her cool starting to return as she relaxed and nonchalance shone through a cheeky smile.

"You're twenty minutes late, for that I will take them off in 20 minutes. What would you like to drink, I suggest something you can drink through a straw?" Stephen grinned.

"I don't know, you choose."

Stephen turned his head to the barmaid who dutifully scampered over.

"Southern comfort and lemonade, with a straw."

12