Making the Deal

Story Info
To succeed Lizzy must first submit.
2.3k words
4.32
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the show house kitchen, Lizzy concludes her sales presentation with a flourish.

"All white goods pre-fitted for your convenience and a very reasonable service charge into the bargain." Were she being honest (fat chance, a girl has got to earn a living and Lizzy is firmly fixed on closing the deal) the young woman might mention that the greedy developer is free to hike the cost whenever they choose. So much for newly built homes, all that glitters...

Lizzy bends exaggeratedly, ostensibly to close a cupboard door in fact the better to accentuate her admittedly delightful derriere, thrust to prominence by high heels.

"Soon all this could be yours," she gestures theatrically, pauses for a nano-second to heighten the ambiguity then leans in to expose more than a hint of cleavage before hopping onto a worktop. Crosses her shapely legs to reveal an outrageous expanse of nylon-clad thigh while coquettishly dangling a shoe from a dainty foot.

Bravo, quite the operator, thinks the handsome chap viewing this distinctly average semi-detached. Only too aware she's used every trick in the sales manual, he's not deceived by Lizzy's polished sales patter. There've been complaints, you see. From buyers who read the small print only after signing on the bottom line, and colleagues jealous of her stellar success in converting prospects to purchasers.

Since her sales technique frequently switches uneasily between distraction and seduction, Josh has come here today determined to give Lizzy the sack. However, she's a bright spark and more than easy on the eye, perhaps there might be an alternative?

"Excuse me," Josh announces, instantly commanding the room, "cards on the table time. I'm not a customer, rather Mr Dryden, this firm's MD, your boss." The young estate agent appears momentarily puzzled before swiftly regaining her composure.

"Nice try," says Lizzy, "almost had me there, but I was interviewed by Mr Dryden, lovely older man, silver hair, definitely not you."

"Absolutely correct, not me," concedes Josh, privately reflecting that his dad was always a sucker for a shapely female figure. "Ms Tomkins, if you read the staff newsletter, you'd know my father recently retired to Florida, leaving me very much in charge."

"Oh, I..." For the first time, the young woman is speechless.

"You'd be best advised to listen for a moment," he gestures towards a chair. "To be blunt, customers and colleagues have raised concerns about your sales methods."

"Jealous because I always exceed my targets," Lizzy retorts immediately.

"Ms Tomkins I won't tell you again," the room temperature seems to drop, "sit quietly and pay attention. True, your sales figures are excellent: what's problematic is that you achieve them by misrepresenting facts. Dissatisfied purchasers make for negative word-of-mouth publicity, potentially damaging the firm's reputation."

"Easy to have high principles when can afford them", Lizzy responds spiritedly. "I need this job, the pay's virtually all commission so I have to be determined if I'm to finance my higher education."

Josh raises his eyebrows. "A touching hard luck tale, except that a part-time photography course at community college is hardly studying for a medical degree."

"OK, so I like a good time too, I didn't have the good fortune to be born with a silver spoon in my mouth." Lizzy is unrepentant. "Check if you like."

"I already have. Modest upbringing, good school grades then straight into work, where over seven years you've continually moved between employers."

"Never fired," Lizzy remains defiant.

"Yet..." Josh lets the comment hang in the air. Ever quick on the uptake, Lizzy spots an opportunity for redemption.

"So, you've something else in mind..."

"Very perceptive, I may indeed be able to offer an alternative."

"Such as?"

"I punish you here and now."

"How?"

"With a spanking"

"And why, this side of insanity, would I agree to such an indignity?"

"Because you know you deserve it."

"You'd risk exposure of your foibles?"

"I prefer interests," a note of exasperation is evident in Josh's tone. "Besides, what risk? There's no CCTV and consequently no witnesses. Plus, our mobile phones will be switched off and within sight."

"So, you enjoy dominating women?"

"Dominating? No, it's much more complex than that. I do enjoy spanking beautiful women."

"Oh, I'm beautiful now, am I?" Lizzy can't resist a feeling of pride. Flattery may be old-fashioned, but it does boost a girl's self-esteem. She stands but crucially doesn't walk out.

Seizing the moment, Josh pulls Lizzy face down across his lap, already correctly assuming her obedience is a fait accompli. Although this has never having happened to her before, there's a strange familiarity to proceedings.

"Hey," Lizzy objects, wriggling as her skirt is raised.

"Lift your hips," Josh growls, voice effortlessly authoritative and she instinctively complies.

"Whoa..." Further protests are ignored as Lizzy's sheer tights and lacy knickers are peremptorily tugged down to bare her bottom. Josh makes an impromptu choice of punishment implement and grabs a large wooden spoon - part of the show home's kitchen paraphernalia.

Crack! The spoon makes a satisfying loud impact as Josh alternately smacks each jiggling cheek, the sound making the unfortunate Lizzy jump almost as much as the accompanying sting. Josh spanks at a steady pace, repeatedly striking the centre of each cheek. Lizzy's buttocks turn blush red and the smart soon becomes an unbearable sting. She feels the hardness of his burgeoning erection against her thigh and dampness between her legs. Her mind races, struggling to accommodate a confusing mix of sensations: discomfort, arousal and embarrassment.

Gradually her jumbled thoughts coalesce into two strands. How can she assuage this unexpected desire now suffusing her pussy? Lizzy craves sexual release, his fingers, her fingers, or better yet that insistent erection, anything to come. And how might she subsequently turn this embarrassing situation to her long-term advantage?

"Yeow!" Jerked back to reality by a final flurry of slaps, Lizzy is easily hoisted to her feet. Upright and blinking back hot tears of hurt and humiliation she's ushered, wobbling and hobbled by the tights and knickers around her knees to face an adjacent wall.

"Five minutes corner time, hands-on head and no rubbing unless of course, you like to repeat the entire performance?"

No, she would not! Lizzy risks a glance over her shoulder and shudders at the sight of her blazing bottom.

"No peeking," Josh chides, enjoying the sight of her fidgeting from foot to foot. After what seems an eternity of waiting Lizzy is summoned.

"Come here," commands her boss. To her surprise Lizzy feels genuinely penitent, eyes downcast she walks over to Josh and rests her head on his chest in supplication. He holds her close - it feels like an absolution, so much pent-up emotion.

"Even the most successful employee requires structure and discipline," says Jason. "I can see that punishment provoked a strong reaction. Perhaps you'd like to meet up tomorrow and we can explore your options further?" Ruefully massaging her ravaged rump Lizzy silently considers the offer. "Don't answer right away," continues Josh, "here's my card; text me if you want to come." The emphasis on the last word can only be deliberate. Mustering as much dignity as possible, Lizzy wincingly pulls up her undergarments, oh but her bottom hurts. Tossing the house keys to Josh, she silently departs, head held high.

Discomfort aside, she's massively turned on. After a stiff G&T back at her flat, Lizzy adjourns to the bedroom to mentally replay every second of her ordeal and vibrate herself to a much-needed climax. Is this - the first time she's allowed a man to spank her - what female choice truly means? Most confusing.

What if she throws caution to the wind and meets him tomorrow? Will he smack her bottom again? And afterwards (this is the best bit of her fantasy) finish her off with the fucking Lizzy so craves. Christ, she's getting hot and wet, Lizzy turns the rabbit up a notch, willing it towards a conclusion. Thumb furiously frigging her clit she recalls Josh's assertive masculinity and orgasms, twice.

Despite considerable prior deliberation and fevered imaginings, Lizzy's assignation with Josh in a quiet corner of an upmarket bar is a foregone conclusion. Her attire is very different to what she wears at work, warpaint all but non-existent, hair loose, simple dress. Although understandably animated and nervous, in contrast to Josh's characteristic self-possession, she brightly discusses social niceties until he focuses their conversation.

"What happened after you left yesterday?"

"I drove uncomfortably home and checked out my very hot and red bottom in the mirror," Lizzy pauses to shoot Josh an accusatory look. "Revisited the spanking in my head and rubbed cold cream into the soreness, then my fingers strayed, and with a little help from my favourite toy, I came, rather noisily in fact. I never suspected getting my bum smacked would turn me on quite so much. What about you?"

"To be equally honest," replies Josh, "I couldn't stop thinking about you and masturbated too - probably at the same time, each isolated in our own flats, what a waste. As I said, Lizzy, spanking doesn't always have to be harsh. I owe you an apology for inadvertently going too far yesterday. On the plus side, I think you've discovered a new aspect of your sexual self. Let's go back to my place, or yours if it feels safer, and I'll demonstrate how submission can also be intensely erotic."

Lizzy considers Josh thoughtfully, simultaneously curious and cautious; clenching her thighs to contain the tingling between her legs. Josh bides his time while she ponders, this must be a voluntary decision.

"Alright," she says at length, "Your place."

Their taxi ride is largely silent, conversation made redundant by a palpable frisson between the two. Far from the clichéd bachelor pad she'd feared, Josh's flat shows good taste in art and furnishings. Declining his offer of a drink, Lizzy is determined to keep a clear head, she meekly allows Josh to lead her by the hand to the bedroom. Any man who bothers to make the bed with fresh linen when entertaining a lady is a possible keeper in Lizzy's opinion, but what gives with the pile of pillows in the centre?

"Lift your skirt and lie face down,' he explains in response to her quizzical look, "they'll push your beautiful bottom nicely into prominence." Slowly and seductively lifting the hem as requested, Lizzy reveals herself to be naked from waist to painted toes. "No panties," observes Josh mildly, as if this were a commonplace occurrence, "any particular reason?"

"They chafed my sore bum."

"You're far too forward young lady, I don't recall granting permission for such flagrant exhibitionism."

"No doubt the perfect excuse to punish me."

"I don't need an excuse. However, such naughtiness merits rather more than a spanking; over the pillows with you."

Heart thumping, Lizzy kicks off her sandals and gracefully assumes the position; cool air wafting across her pert bottom cheeks, perversely excited at being so exposed and vulnerable.

"Excellent," says Josh approvingly, her buttocks are indeed offered up most beguilingly. Turning her head, she's visibly shocked to discover Josh holding a riding crop. Gauging her apprehensive expression, he's quick to reassure the nervous novitiate. "Don't worry, I only intend to use the very tip". He flicks the twin leather flaps through the air causing Lizzy to tense in anticipation.

"Please be careful," she pleads, "it's still sore."

"Of course," answers Josh, yesterday's marks are only too evident, a mute reproach to his over-enthusiasm. Expertly he commences with a series of adroitly aimed strokes, circling the periphery of her buttocks, avoiding the livid wheals and allowing plenty of time between each impact for the initial sting to fade into pleasurable heat.

With an effort Lizzy controls her excited breathing, thrilled by his dominance and wriggling her hips in response to the crop's insistent attentions. Josh next strikes lower, on the 'sit spot' where her bottom and legs meet. Lizzy's arousal increases exponentially, pussy throbbing as she yearns to be penetrated. Tossing the crop aside, Josh pushes her legs apart and jettisoning his jeans and boxers climbs behind her on the bed.

"Kneel up," he says hoarsely and eager to be taken, Lizzy complies. Holding her hips steady, he eases his erection between lust-slicked labia.

"Oh my," eyes closed, bucking on his cock, she moans ecstatically, as his manhood plunges into her sopping pussy. Josh commences fucking her with an insistent rhythm, Lizzy's hot bottom pressing back to welcome him until, suddenly, overwhelmed by the intensity of sensation, Lizzy succumbs to a thigh-trembling orgasm.

Knowing Josh has yet to climax, she takes the initiative.

"I need more cock," announces Lizzy, "and no way with a bum this sore am I'm lying on my back, you'd better let me go on top." Right now, Josh will do anything, even relinquish orchestrating events, to come.

In an instant, Lizzy is riding cowgirl, squeezing Josh's now super-stimulated dick in a series of pulsating clenches while grinding her clit hard against him, he's discovering just how very accomplished she is at fucking. Back arching, hips undulating, sliding back and forth along his entire length Lizzy holds him on the brink of release; bounces on his thick shaft, frees her boobs, jiggles them in front of Josh and pinches her nipples.

"You're going to have to work hard to subdue me," she gasps. They fuck noisily and animatedly; at last Josh peaks, the sweet sensation of jizz jetting inside her causing Lizzy to cry out exultantly and come a second time.

A month later, the irrepressible young madam is once again at work. Driving from the flat she and Josh now share to her first house viewing of the day in a cute red Mazda MX5, purchased courtesy of some large commission cheques, Lizzy wears full-on scarlet lippy, and a tight pencil skirt with a slit revealing a tantalising glimpse of stocking tops. She'll soon be holding a hapless house hunter - scurrying around the property in her wake - transfixed by her allure.

Fortunately, no one can see the cane stripes decorating her buttocks, a testament to how her relationship with her erstwhile boss has developed. Lizzy has never had so much satisfying sex; her future appears almost as rosy as her bottom.