All Comments on 'Karen's Comeuppance Ch. 01'

by phonymelon

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Having worked in the hotel business I know first hand how rude some customers can be. I think he should make her make a video spanking herself with a hairbrush until her ass is nice and red. Then show him her pussy and, if its wet, make her fuck herself with the brush handle while spanking her clit until she cums.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked the story but thought they should have shaved her when they commented on her bush. Intense humiliation should begin shaving or getting waxed then lose underwear the usual blackmail stuff slowly moving to sex with all then with others but making real videos this time. Good start

jleetechiejleetechieabout 2 years ago

ok, no sex, fine, but then you need some intense action to fill the void. Body mods? Humiliation via enslavement?

OneMoreStoryPleaseOneMoreStoryPleaseabout 2 years ago

Excellent idea, except that any average woman , who does not have to be the brightest bulb in the whole world, would -if actually buying the alleged sexual act, worry about doing 3 things, if she doesn't trust the personnel enough to complain directly: 1) Don't shower or clean and go directly to the hospital emergency dept. Since nothing out of the ordinary is going to be found, she will know she is the victim of a put on scheme for ... Blackmail? Being a power business woman, her instinct would be to then 2) inform the police. The police would/might suspect one or two people , let's say the two employees (assuming there are no cameras on the hall leading to the victim's room) but at best tell her it might be difficult to prove the "prank" was executed by the suspects and not somebody else. So the police might tell her to 3) go along and make the contact believe she is going to acquiesce to the blackmail and an undercover operation will be conducted to nail the perpetrator(s). The only way for the story to get out of this no exit alley would be for the woman to play the game for the police and then nothing coming out of it for whatever reason, only for sometime later a new contact surfacing and a new set of incriminating evidence of a sexual liaison, which in this case would have to be of the lesbian variety, even though , if the victim went to the hospital , some DNA might be available for the lesbian molester, although not enough if the woman just made sure to create visual evidence without much contact. Being that the two employees had a reason for being in the room, it would be difficult to prove anything, so at least there would be hope for the story to continue in a plausible manner. Kudos for the relative originality and I hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Public Humiliation would be great. I wouldnt whore her out. She should just be a slave to Dave and Alice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Make her be friendly and compliment people as a punishment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m holding on to the “at this point” part of your closing comment with my fingers crossed. This is a top notch story; grammar wise, the characterization, dialogue, and humor are a breath of fresh air compared to what I’ve seen here lately.

Problem: my twisted and horny ass goes to the non con category for a reason. Can’t pretend that sexless follow ups are what I’m looking for.

Just my two cents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous