Karen's Comeuppance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Alice offered to come with him. "It'll just be a minute. It's not like anyone ever comes in here at 1am."

Despite his protestations that they shouldn't leave the desk unwatched, Dave also didn't want to have to deal with the woman by himself again.

They returned to the room but, after knocking several times, heard no response.

"I'm just going to open it," said Alice, taking out her keys.

"That's probably a bad idea."

"Mrs. Parker?" called Alice, entering the room slowly. Thankfully the deadbolt hadn't been locked.

She returned in a few seconds.

"Dave, I think she's dead."

"What? Oh fuck, oh no."

The two rushed into the room, turning on lights and knocking over furniture in their hurry to get to the bed. Karen Parker lay on her bed, not moving. After a brief panic they calmed down and saw that she was breathing and that she did have a pulse. She was just very, very solidly asleep. On the bedside table was a bottle of sleeping pills.

"Doesn't this also cause short term memory loss?" asked Alice looking at the pill bottle. "And awful hangovers." Suddenly a devilish grin appeared on her face.

"I think I know how we can get revenge on Karen here," she said, tucking the pill bottle into a purse lying on the floor by the bed.

Alice shook Karen several more times, but seeing that there was no response she began stripping off her pyjamas.

"Woah, what are you doing." said Dave, turning his back on what was going on. "I'm not going to fuck an unconscious woman."

"What? No! Of course not. We're just going to make her think that she was fucked. And that she wanted it. You won't even have to touch her." Alice grinned. "Huh! This lady's got some knockers on her!" said Alice, removing Karen's pyjama top and revealing surprisingly large breasts that had been hidden by loose fitting clothing.

"How the hell are you going to do that?" asked Dave.

"We're going to make a fake sex tape. Wow, and look at that bush," said Alice after removing the pyjama bottoms and looking at Karen's unkempt pubic hair.

After finishing stripping off Karen's clothes, Alice turned down the lights in the room. "Just film her for a second with your phone." Dave cautiously took out his phone.

"We could get in a lot of trouble for this," he began.

"With a customer like this we were going to get in trouble anyway," replied Alice. "Anyway, start filming!" She climbed up on the bed and started jumping up and down next to the sleeping woman, causing her body to move. After a few bounces that proved unsuccessful in getting the woman's body to rhythmically move like she'd wanted, Alice gave up and snatched the phone out of Dave's hands.

"Pull on her feet," she told Dave as she returned to standing on the bed, now with one leg on either side of the woman's body.

Cautiously Dave grabbed the woman by her ankles and began to gently shake her on the bed. It took surprisingly little effort to cause her breasts to begin to jiggle and shake.

"Harder!" said Alice.

Dave dutifully shook the woman harder.

"Oh, she's opening her mouth," said Alice as Karen yawned. "This is great"

Dave continued to follow Alice's instructions and after a couple of minutes Alice climbed down from the bed. "That's everything, oh wait, we need some footage of your cock!"

Dave began to object, but Alice was already on her knees in front of him and had him unzipped.

HIs cock hardened as she pulled it out of his boxers and into her hand, partially out of shock. Could this really be happening?

She pulled out a purple condom (from somewhere) and had it unrolled over his cock and into her mouth within 30 seconds. After about 30 seconds she stopped, stood up, recorded some footage of his now very erect cock with his phone, removed the condom, thrust it into one of Dave's hands, and then filmed some more footage of his erection.

"Done!" said Alice.

"Wait, but my--" said Dave, waving the hand holding the condom to indicate his erect penis.

"Right, I'll need that." Alice took the condom she'd shoved into his hand and pulled out a bottle of white fluid which she applied to the somewhat used condom, before dropping it on the bed next to the sleeping Karen.

"That's not what I meant," said Dave.

"You're a big boy, you know what to do."

Grimacing slightly, Dave put his still erect penis back inside his boxers and zipped up his pants. At least he'd have something to think about later.

Alice carefully placed the condom wrapper on the bathroom floor next to the garbage can

"Okay, just one more thing!"

Holding the bottle above Karen, Alice sprayed the white, viscous fluid onto her chest and face with one hand as she recorded it all with Dave's phone.

"What is that stuff?" asked Dave

"Oh, it's just lube."

"But it looks like--"

"It looks like cum, yes, why do you think I'm putting some on her face? Anyway, I never leave home without it."

"You never leave home without lube that looks like fake cum?"

"I--" began Alice.

"Actually, you know what?" said Dave. "Don't answer that."

"And done!" proclaimed Alice, looking strangely proud. "Now get your jacket and let's get out of here."

Dave looked at the woman lying naked on the messy bed, covered in what looked like cum. He almost felt bad for her, then remembered how awful she'd been earlier in the day. He shrugged and grabbed his jacket..

They closed the door and went back to the front desk. As Alice had predicted, nobody had come by.

Watching the video they'd filmed on his phone, Dave noticed that with the low light and terrible, badly angled camera work it did sort of look like those shitty 30-second homemade clips people uploaded to amateur porn tube sites.

"I still don't think she'll believe it," he began before Alice demanded he give her his phone.

Over the next several hours Alice sat in the back room editing the video they'd shot into something, while Dave sat at the front desk, desperately trying to stay awake.

At one point she'd started moaning and breathing heavily.

"What are you doing?"

"Just recording some audio to edit into the video."

"You don't think she'll be able to tell it's not her?"

"My gosh, you think Karen here has any idea what she sounds like when she's having sex? She probably hasn't fucked anyone in decades. She won't know what her moans sound like and with the audio distortion and everything else she'll have no idea."

Later Alice had started slapping her leg. When Dave had looked over at her she'd just given him a wicked grin and he decided he would just let her do whatever she wanted.

At about 3am she'd made him record "want to be fucked" six times so it could be edited into the recording over "dropped it." Afterwards he wasn't sure why he hadn't just rerecorded the whole thing, probably because it was 3am and he'd been at work since noon the day before.

Finally, just as their shift was about to end, Alice let Dave watch the video and he was actually impressed. If he didn't know any better he'd definitely think that it was a sex video. A shitty, low quality sex video, that somehow didn't actually show any penetration, but still a sex video.

"So now what?"

"Now we send it to her."

"No," said Dave, seeing one of his coworkers show up to start the 4am shift. "Now I'm going home to sleep."

***

Back in the present, sitting with Alice in a café near the hotel, Dave heard the burner phone they'd bought buzz.

What do you want from me?

"See?" said Alice. "I told you she'd fall for it."

Now things were getting interesting.

*****

Suggestions for what Dave and Alice should make Karen do are welcome, though I'm not interested in her having sex with anyone at this point.

12