Karen's Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sydnee looked over and saw me standing there. She was obviously startled. "Well, I'm sorry Mrs. Hastings. I'm drunk. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."

"Kiss my husband? Is that what you're worried about." I said softly as I caressed her hair. "This was all my idea, dear."

The surprise on Sydnee's innocent face made Charles giggle. "So where would you like to go, Syd?" Charles asked her."

Sydnee looked back at me for reassurance, not knowing what to think. After a pause, she looked at Charles and said "Her bed, of course."

Charles started immediately towards our room, with my pussy throbbing. I rushed ahead of them to turn down the covers for her.

Charles laid her gently on the bed and she began to wiggle out of her clothes, as did Charles.

"Will you grab us a couple bottles of water, babe?" Charles asked me as he unbuttoned his dress shirt.

I obliged and scurried into the other room to follow his instructions.

When I returned, Sydnee was lying in the bed under the covers. Charles was sitting next to her on top of the covers with his feet on the floor, kissing her deeply. He was naked.

I approached and handed the two bottles of water to Charles, who gave one to Sydnee. I went back to get my Chardonnay, and when I returned they were whispering.

"Is everything ok, baby?" I asked.

Charles turned and said "Yes, babe. Sydnee is a bit worried that you aren't ok with this. I'm trying to reassure her that this was your idea in the first place."

I looked at Sydnee and said "Oh, yes, dear. This was my idea. This is my fantasy. Charles is fulfilling it for me. He chose you."

Charles turned to Sydnee and said "See, I told you. Let's just have fun." He took a big gulp of his water and Sydnee nodded her agreement as she emptied her entire bottle, quickly sobering up.

Charles took Sydnee's bottle from her, placing both on the nightstand. Then he turned and reached for my hand. He pulled me close to him and kissed me very passionately. He said "This is going to be a great show, babe. Just remember your end of the bargain."

He turned back, giving his attention to Sydnee. He began kissing her and pulled the covers down, revealing her perky b-cup breasts. She had the most beautiful little nipples that stuck straight up. He sucked one of them and she moaned.

"I've never been with a couple before." Sydnee said.

Charles smirked and said "Karen is only here to watch. It's just going to be me and you, girl." He paused, and then he stood up and pulled the covers fully off Sydnee's body. He continued saying "Well, It's just me and you AFTER she gets us both ready for each other. I hope you're ok with that. That's something Karen really wants."

Sydnee nodded her approval, and began to touch herself, inviting me with her lustful eyes. I put my wine glass on the nightstand and moved towards Sydnee. I laid down in front of her and placed my face between her legs and began to lick and kiss the inside of her tiny thighs, teasing her. Sydnee responded by opening her legs wider, revealing her little shaven pussy to me. She caressed the back of my head and she sighed and pulled me closer. Charles leaned in and kissed her while I made my way closer to her slit with my tongue. I licked up and down her young pussy until I could taste her wetness that was beginning to seep from her lips. It wasn't long before I had my tongue fully licking her pussy all the way from the bottom to her clit. I paused to gently suck her clit each time before working my tongue back down. She moaned her excitement each time. I glanced up and was her lips locked with Charles, who was stroking his cock.

After several minutes, I knew she was ready, so I switched my attention to Charles. I crawled off the bed and knelt on the floor in front of him. He stood up and turned to me. I took his cock fully in my mouth and sucked him to prepare him for Sydnee's very tight pussy. She moaned as she rubbed her clit, and watched me suck my husband's cock. She knew I was preparing him to give her the fucking of her life.

It didn't take long until he was rock hard and pulsing in my mouth. "Stay right there by the bed." He told me.

Sydnee had been fingering her pussy, and she knew he was ready. "Where do you want me?" she asked.

"Right here." He pointed to the edge of the bed. "Ass up." He said.

Sydnee moved around on her knees, with her little bubble ass pointed right at Charles. Her pussy was glistening with my saliva and her juices. She put her face all the way down on the bed with her arms flat beside her, with her little ass sticking up in the air waiting for Charles to enter her. I removed my mouth from my husband's cock as he turned to face her. I pointed Charles shiny, wet cock at her entrance, and he pushed forward. Sydnee pushed against him, forcing his dick into her tight opening. It took him several thrusts to get all the way in her. Charles put his hands on her hips to guide her small hips back and forth as her pussy got used to his size.

The look of them was intoxicating. As Sydnee's pussy relaxed, Charles pace increased. He was soon pounding her sweet little pussy with harsh fervor, and the sound of her moaning told me she was enjoying it.

Charles turned and looked at me and said in a deep voice "Do you like what you see, babe?"

"Oh yes, I do, baby. You look so good fucking her." I was filled with jealousy and lust. The jealousy made my pussy throb, and I couldn't help but rub my own pussy to his rhythm.

I found myself lusting after her as much as I was lusting after my husband as he fucked her.

He pulled out and slapped her on the butt, saying "I want you to ride me." He piled the pillows up, and got in the bed, sitting up against the pillows against the headboard. His cock sticking straight up, glistening with Sydnee's pussy juices coating it. She straddled him, facing him. He put his hands on her hips as she sat down on his cock, burying it all the way inside her young cunt. He began to grind on him, and he moaned from the tightness.

After her pussy became accustomed to Charles huge cock, Sydnee positioned herself so her knees were up standing on her feet. She pumped herself up and down on my husband's cock like a piston. She was taking his cock from tip to balls with each stroke nearly escaping her hole, slamming down hard on his meat each thrust. The slapping sound of her beating against him was mesmerizing, causing me to rub my soaking pussy harder.

Sydnee was in total control control of him. I watched her masterfully bounce on his cock, working to get him ready to explode. She looked over at me, and we locked eyes. Her perky tits and small ass bounced from the pounding. "I want his cum in me." She said, making him groan and say "Oh YESSSSS!"

I was powerless to stop it, but I wanted that, too. I wanted it for both of them. I wanted him to shoot his load into her. They were locked in such passion and lust how could I deny them their reward and mine?

I nodded my approval sighing, and she nodded back at me in acknowledgement. Sydnee repositioned herself by putting her feet back down as she knelt on her knees, burying his prick all the way inside her. She began riding and grinding back and forth with her hands on his chest and his hands guiding her hips back and forth, working him towards his orgasm.

It didn't take her sweet tight pussy long to get him started. I heard the familiar sounds of my husband nearing climax. "Give me that cum, baby." She said. "I want all your cum inside me. Give it to me. That turns me on. I fucking love it!" She said.

"Oh, I'm about to full that little pussy, girl. You're about to get a huge load." Charles said. Then he looked at me and said "I'm starting to really like this little arrangement, aren't you, babe?"

I nodded. I was loving it. My hand on my cunt matched Sydnee's rhythm. I fucked myself at the same pace she fucked him.

Sydnee began to moan and said "Oh, that's fucking hot. I'm gonna cum all over this fat dick!"

She quickened her pace and I watched her cum on my husband's cock, his hands guiding her through it. She moaned and said "Yes Yes Yes Yeessssss, Ooohhh!" as her body convulsed in ecstasy.

Just as Sydnee's orgasm began to peak, Charles said "I'm cumming, babe!" and his face winced with pleasure from Sydnee's silky teenage pussy.

"Fuck yes! Give it to me, baby!" Sydnee said with purpose as my husband emptied his balls into her. I came with my fingers buried in my own pussy. I had never been so turned on.

Charles moaned, and came for what seemed like minutes. After he finished completely, Sydnee rolled over and laid on her back next to him, both of them out of breath, his cock still pulsing and glistening with a mixture of his cum and her pussy juice. It looked delicious.

I loved cleaning my husband's cock after sex, and I was hoping he would invite me to do the same to him after he had fucked Sydnee.

Charles lifted his head looking at me and said, "Come here, babe. Give me a kiss." He said to me, motioning with his hand.

I stood up and moved onto the bed. Next to him and kissed him passionately. I couldn't wait for him to ask, so I moved my head down to his cock and took it in my mouth tasting Sydnee's pussy mixed with his cum. It tasted so fucking good. I cleaned him fully, and he remained hard. Sydnee rolled over on her side putting her head on his chest to watch me.

"Oh my God, that's fucking hot." She said as she admired my work. She moved down to join me, and somehow our mouths met, and we kissed with his cock between our mouths. It was like she was thanking me for this whole thing.

Charles looked down and watched us saying "Babe, don't you think you should clean Sydnee up too?"

My starved pussy tingled again as Sydnee giggled and laid back. I buried my face in her pussy, tasting gobs of thick hot cum oozing out of her tiny pink cunt. I lapped it up and ate all I could get. Then buried my tongue deep insider her to scoop out any more from deep insider her little hole. Sydnee moaned with pleasure as she stroked my hair, grinding her well-fucked pussy against my face and tongue.

After cleaning them both, I took my place at Charles side and Sydnee laid on the other. We stroked his body with our hands, basking in the afterglow of the hottest sex I had ever seen.

We laid there for a while until Sydnee said to Charles, "When are you going to tell her?"

I asked, "Tell me what?" I was eager to know what secret he had.

Charles smiled, stroking Sydnee's hair and mine. "Sydnee's lease at her apartment is up next month. She doesn't want to renew. So, I told her she could stay here. I hope that's ok with you, babe."

I didn't know what to say. I was so excited about the idea. Then I remembered the kids. I said, "But the kids will be home from school in a few weeks."

Charles said "I know, babe. This is just temporary, for now. We will just tell the kids Sydnee fell on hard times, and she is going to stay here until she gets back on her feet." He said, reassuring me. "It's gonna be fine, babe. Convenient, ya know?"

Sydnee said, "Convenient for everyone, Karen. Can I call you Karen now?" She said giggling. "Not to mention that it'll be a lot of fun." She said as she leaned over Charles and kissed me, and I kissed her back in agreement.

I had to admit, my wonderful husband had once again made me such a happy wife. My pussy tingled thinking about the next few weeks with Sydnee in our home with us every night.

Then my husband said something that surprised me. What he said made my pussy tingle even more.

As he stroked my hair Charles said, "This is going to be great, babe. In the meantime, Karen, for the next few weeks before the kids get home from school, you can sleep in the Guest Room or one of the girl's rooms. Sydnee thinks she'd be more comfortable in here with me."


12