All Comments on 'Karen's Confession'

by DarkDeliciousDebauchery

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
CenturionQueenCenturionQueenover 4 years ago
Nice!

I hope you continue this story. I'd really like to see how the relationship evolves in the following weeks. Hope to see Sydnee be more dominant towards Karen!

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome story

Loved it, hope you continue with it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not the usual

Somehow I had a feeling the younger girl was going to take over. I for see her becoming number one, while the wife falls into the number two position. I don't think that was part of Karen's plan. Unless it's to cause a break up of her and her husband.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Eh...no

I was OK with it until the ending. It is as disrespectful as a man cuck story. The wife gives him a pass to fuck a young woman, brings her in the house and this is he how he replays her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Incredibly hot. Just what my wife and I are looking for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seriously turned on by this

OMG, this brought so many erotic themes in my own life to the surface. Reading your story, my cock was dripping with pre-cum immediately and I couldn't resist stroking it gently as you pulled me in. Truth be told, I've often been the initiator of suggesting various girlfriends "play" while out of town. In one case, I even put a box of condoms in her suitcase as she departed for the Czech Republic to play a music festival. My only rules were to be safe and keep me constantly informed of what was happening. While she was away I masturbated 20-30 times a day. That's been the case with all the girlfriends I've encouraged some playtime.

I was raised in a sexually conservative climate but ALWAYS and from a young age had intense sexual fantasies--often acting on them when opportunity presented itself. Kink creates a sexual frenzy that is intoxicating--yet I also firmly believe in maintaining relationships. Sexual energy fascinates me. I would love to be able to talk more openly about this. So much to explore....

Keep writing. I'm craving more playtime...starved for it. BTW, I'm male, a bit older, good looking, and a total gentleman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story, something that my wife and I fantasise about and gets her very wet before we fuck each other’s brains out. I would love to see a part two of how life went with the beautiful Sydnee living with them.

MandarinfishMandarinfishover 1 year ago

It was going well, until I read that the younger girl had passed out in the car. The taking advantage of her situation made my stomach churn and I had to stop reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkDeliciousDebauchery@DarkDeliciousDebauchery
I write scenes that intrigue me. I'm complicated and often Misunderstood. I try not to judge anyone for their sexual tastes or fantasies. Fascinated by what's in someone's mind.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES