Karen's Demon

Story Info
Fantasy gamer summons real sex demon.
2.4k words
4.59
10.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen ripped the VR goggles off her head and the demon was still there. She had been playing the latest underground game sensation Silly Summoning:IV where the objective was to perfect your Demonic Arts And Crafts. It was a joke game, made just for laughs. But the very real demon in front of her was no joke!

It was male, no doubt of that judging from the huge erection it sported. Black leathery wings folded back against brick-red skin. It had otherwise taken the form of a naked man. Gold eyes peered from a handsome yet twisted face. It stood around six feet tall. It, he, was leering at her and rubbing his palms together in delight.

The demon Krespo was pleased! He had been waiting patiently in Hell for his turn to be summoned, it must have been two hundred years or more. Now before him was truly a sight to thrill a demon's black heart.

Karen was six feet even barefoot, shoulder length red hair and green eyes. Her body was lush, firm breasts and wide hips, a generous ass and perfect porcelain skin. She had ripped some odd device from her head in panic and was staring at him in disbelief. Excellent! He liked his prey off balance and panicked.

Karen was impressed. This demon was shredded, great six pack and a huge cock. Supernatural being or not she liked her men hung. She had no idea how performing a made-up spell in a computer game could have done this but she was a woman who never wasted anything. And it HAD been months since her last encounter...

"So demon, what's up? How's everything? Let's fuck." Karen didn't waste time either. She wasn't worried about her immortal soul or Evil with a capital E, she was just horny. Karen intimidated most men. It was the vibe she gave off, it came from her past as an Army MP. She did not take shit or suffer fools gladly. And she loved sex.

Krespo was confused. He'd been summoned many times before and they always screamed. Man or woman, young or old, he tended to terrify. It HAD been a few hundred years, sure, but the humans he recalled were small, dirty and ignorant. Perhaps this human woman was a witch. Well, whatever humans asked for Krespo was a master at turning their requests into their worst nightmares.

But wait, was she asking for sex? ASKING for it? No, she was telling him. Krespo intimidated everyone with his massive organ, almost a foot long and as thick as a wrist. Women were horrified, and the men! Bargains involving NOT being anally raped by his member had garnered Krespo many a soul.

Karen thought she might be confusing the poor demon. He was just standing there looking dumb. Karen quickly began stripping off her sweats and panties, that was all she ever gamed in. Once naked she struck a sultry pose, one hip cocked, hand on hip, chest out. "Get that cock over here, tall red and handsome" she said. "I need a ride on that." She licked her lips.

Now Krespo was dumbfounded. Where was the fear? Where was the bargaining? Where was... She was advancing on him now, looking him up and down, circling him, running a finger over his skin. She seemed to be... purring? She was getting excited for some reason! What the devil was going on?

Karen took her time checking out her new arrival. Great ass, nice thighs, those wings looked pretty cool, she wouldn't mind seeing them unfolded, later. Now she just took her demon by the hand and led him over to the couch. She backed him next to it and, placing a hand on his chest, shoved him down onto it. She was staring at his cock now, just at his cock, and her pussy was starting to drool down her leg.

Krespo's cock was permanently hard, the better to rape you with. Karen didn't know or care, it was hard now. She straddled his legs and lowered herself onto him, feeling his hot hardness sink into her wet tightness. She loved the feeling of being really stretched, it drove her pussy crazy! She slid up and down his pole, hands on his shoulders, licking her lips and staring at the demon with naked hunger.

Krespo was past caring at this point, nothing seemed to be going right for him this time. Karen's beautiful D-cups were bouncing in front of his face, she was moaning her arousal, head thrown back, eyes closed in pleasure. He grabbed her waist and pulled her down farther onto his tool, trying to split her open but she just fucked her hips at him faster!

Karen was on fire. Her cunt was filled to the brim and now the demon was trying to fit more of himself inside her, she loved it! Her tits needed attention, she cupped them and ran her thumbs over her tight nipples. Her demon lover hadn't said a word, just kept his cock hard and his mouth shut. She could get to like this guy.

Krespo went for an old standard. Horns sprouted from his head, shiny and black, long and pointed. He tried to spread his wings but the couch was getting in the way, none of this was having the desired effect on his summoner. She was riding him faster now, hips slamming back and forth on his marble-hard thighs.

Karen was cumming around her demon lover's pole like never before. It was like her biggest toy come to life. Her legs were shaking, hips gyrating madly, she released his shoulders and grabbed his horns, his HORNS, and was slamming her pelvis into his rock hard cock, whining with need, gushing juices and swearing like a sailor.

Karen's hips finally gave one last roll and she sighed, opened her eyes. "Yikes. THAT was nice. I'm Karen by the way. Does this thing ever get soft?" She wiggled her butt a bit, still impaled on his shaft. "Upsy-daisy" she said and slowly pulled herself off his foot long monster meat.

Krespo spoke at last. "No. Always hard." His voice was incredibly deep, it shook her to her bones and awoke that tingle in her pussy again. "Why are you not frightened of me? Are you a witch?"

Karen loved this guy's voice, she could imagine sitting on his face, holding onto those horns as he ate her cunt and hummed in that deep voice, just thinking about it made her gush again. "Nope, not a witch, sorry," she said. "Just a twenty eight year old American woman in charge of her own orgasms." She looked askance at the demon. "Have you ever even been summoned before?"

Krespo bristled at the thought. "I've been summoned by you vermin called humans since there WERE humans." He looked around himself for the first time. "Just not lately..." he continued. Where in Heaven was he? There were little colored lights blinking everywhere, what looked like a moving painting with detailed little figures inside, the floor under his feet wasn't wood or dirt but some soft fiber, strange music was coming from the device she had thrown from her head, tinny and far off sounding.

Karen had taken a seat across from him. Still naked, no shame, just as if she were in some sort of uniform. Her legs were open and her sex still glistened at him. She crossed her arms behind her head and stretched, pulling her breasts up. Her nipples seemed to be pointed accusingly at him somehow.

"So. A real demon. And I summoned you. Huh." Karen considered for a while. "Does that mean you do what I say?" She caught herself. "And I command you to tell the truth to me when I ask you a direct question. Even though I can't enforce it."

Krespo smiled, exposing needle-sharp teeth, far too many of them. Nothing, no reaction. Damn it! "Yes, it means that I do as you say." No need to tell her that...

"...but you're going to twist my words to my disadvantage, right." Karen smiled right back at the demon. "Okay. You're no use to me anymore then. Time to send you back if I can figure out how." She seemed to get lost in thought, ignoring him completely.

Krespo did not want that, he had to at least have a chance of bringing her down with him to hell. His Boss was pretty clear on what happened if you didn't obey. But he couldn't just come right out and tell her that now could he? But what to try next? Riches? He wasn't sure this human wasn't already rich beyond measure, given his surroundings. Power? She seemed to have more than she needed in his opinion.

Karen stood and crossed over to the couch, sat next to the demon. "So what if I don't ask for anything, hmm? Just keep you around for kicks? My own personal six foot sex toy, that sounds fun." She flashed him a wicked smile that somehow still made him nervous.

Now Krespo was on more familiar ground. Some humans had tried to keep him as sort of a pet, it never ended well for them. Worst case, humans only lived what, thirty, forty years before death and disease claimed them, or at least that was how it was last time he'd been summoned. Krespo was beginning to realize how little he knew about modern humans. And this one had said she was almost thirty, yet she looked disgustingly healthy.

Karen was getting turned on again just by looking at this guy. Demons must have learned just what humans desire the most after all. She could not stop staring at his cock. It was like it was invading her brain or something! Her cunny began drooling again and her nips were diamond hard. She wanted it again, already. She pushed him back down on the couch and started running her hands over his cock, squeezing it and trying to milk it.

Krespo decided to let this human have her way with him for now, maybe then she'd make sense. And while waiting, be alert for any opening he could use. If she would just ask him for something, anything! Then he'd have a lever and he could pry her soul free.

Karen was fascinated by the demon's cock. It drew her somehow. Magic? She didn't believe in it but still... She wanted it so bad, somehow she sensed a possible trap. With a moan she released his dong and faced him. "Stay" she commanded. "I need a minute to figure this out." She got up and began pacing.

"So, we have a demon guy who gets sexier to me by the second, can't ask him anything, what about, hmm, nope..." Karen muttered to herself as she strode about her apartment. A few moments later she stopped and smiled at Krespo, another one of THOSE smiles. "Aha! This might work."

Krespo watched the human enter another room. A moment later she returned, small white balls in her hand, she was squeezing them and, what the Heaven, stuffing them up her nose? She stood breathing through her mouth for a few moments and then smiled in satisfaction.

"Pheromones, what do you know?" She was advancing on him again, that hungry look was back. "And it makes sense. Terror and attraction, confuse your prey, makes things sooo much easier." She grabbed the demon by a hand and pulled him to his feet. "But I can't control those, so I can't control you, so you have to go." Karen was panting, still super aroused. "But first, hey, I got all these in my system already, why waste the effects?"

She shot a foot out and quickly knocked Krespo's legs apart, then grabbed his horns again (Not the horns! Krespo thought) and climbed onto his cock. "Let's get really deep this time" she purred. She began twitching her hips around his unit and once she was firmly seated she began fucking Krespo like a madwoman.

Her pussy lips were stretched obscenely around his shaft. Warm juices slid down both their legs as she humped him faster and faster. Karen wanted, oh how she wanted the demon to maul her tits or lick her sweaty neck, but she knew better than to engage this hell-spawn. She was almost there, she just needed one little thing more...

Krespo rumbled in his chest as if starting to speak and that bass vibration sent her over the edge. "Oh, Fuck, YES!" she screamed, back arched, chest heaving, cunt spraying hot juice around her massive invader. Her hips were a blur as she sped them back and forth, she was panting like a bitch in heat, crimson flush was spreading up her chest until her skin almost matched the demon's.

Karen kept fucking herself through her orgasm, she could feel another even larger one building. She looked at Krespo, a look that made the demon moan this time. Raw lust was there but also an animal cunning that had Krespo's ichor run cold! What Karen and Krespo both didn't know was that the demon's pheromones were also absorbed by the skin, especially the mucus membranes.

"Screw it," Karen panted, "who needs a soul anyway, when you have this, this huge fucking cock oh god I'm cumming again!" Her whole body was vibrating as waves of euphoria crashed over her again and again. She wanted nothing more than to ride this cock forever, cumming over and over until...

Krespo had had enough. To Heaven with the boss, this bitch was scaring the crap out of him right now! He mentally spoke the phrase that would return him to hell.

Karen fell to the floor with a thump, still writhing, her hands going immediately to her nipples, pulling and twisting. Her suddenly empty pussy cried out for the demon's vanished cock, she still had his lust-brew swarming through her body. She frantically fingered her cunt, cumming continuously, her mind fogged by lust. Nearly an hour passed before she began to return to herself.

Krespo relaxed as the scent of brimstone filled his nostrils, so good to be home, away from that crazy woman. The cries of the damned were like music to his ears.

Suddenly a strong talon grabbed his shoulder, a voice in his ear hissed "Bosssss wants you now". Krespo just could not catch a break.

The End