Karen’s First Professional Outing

Story Info
Karen meets Loren for a first time encounter.
4.3k words
4.69
10k
8

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 08/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers

Karen couldn't get the events of past day out of her mind. She went to bed in a state of arousal and she woke up often wet. She'd never experienced a woman's touch before and longed to repeat the experience. She examined Francesca's photos and was delirious all over again. But how was a 56 year old woman, a widow of she years, who had lived a blamelessly dull existence meet a lesbian who would be interested in her? She stroked her labia and tasted her finger. Oh, how she yearned to have a woman between her legs.

The next morning as she read her newspaper she saw an article about high flying business women who travelled the country from meeting to meeting, often finding themselves alone at night in their five star hotel rooms. I wonder, Karen thought, if that might be an opportunity. She smiled and began to compose a possible advertisement she could put in the newspaper and online.

'Ladies, are you alone tonight after a busy round of meetings? Like a quiet dinner with an intelligent partner? Mature woman, mid-50s is available for companionship. Call me to discuss..." Karen stopped, 'Needs would be a bit obvious,' she thought, 'what about modalities?' the covers a lot.' "Call me about modalities." She supplied her cell phone number.

She busied herself over the next days submitting the ad to various outlets, eco Craig's List, he 'why not?, she thought. But no one will call. She felt deflated.

Some days passed. Anne called her to see how she was. Anne was reluctant to revisit the 'orgy', as she termed it, but in the end she told her mother what an exhilarating experience it had been. "If feel like a changed woman," she said. "I know exactly what you mean," her mother said. And then she felt the vibration of another call on the lane. "Annie, dear, I have to go someone else is on the line."

"Hello," Karen said. She hadn't recognised the telephone number.

"Hi, um, I calling about the ad I saw. You're offering an escort service for women."

Karen bristled. She hadn't thought of herself as an escort and besides isn't that another word for prostitute? "Yes, I like to think of it as a partner for the evening. What would you like to know? My name is Karen, by the way."

"I'm Loren. Well I'm currently in town for three night. I'm at a loose end; i know no one here other than business associates and I'd rather not socialise with them every night. You know what I mean, and I saw your ad and I was intrigued. How much do you charge?"

Karen had to think quickly. She hadn't really considered money. She just wanted to get laid. "I have an usual charging policy. I let the client decide. Some clients have abused that policy but the vast majority reward me for results."

"That certainly is an unusual way of charging,' Loren agreed.

Karen interjects, "Of course if we go out to dinner, see a show or a concert, the client pays up front. "My dear," Karen dropped her voice, "if I bore you, you pay nothing."

"Well I started out intrigued and I'm even more so now. Ok, so do have any availability at this short notice?"

Karen, aware of the need not to appear too available, said "Tonight is out of the question. I have a longstanding date with one of my regulars, but I am available tomorrow night. Does that suit you, Loren?"

"Perfect. I'm staying at the Park Hotel here in town in room 1616. What if I meet you downstairs at 7 pm?"

"Tomorrow night at 7pm it is. How will I know you?"

"I'll be in a grey Jill Sander pants suit, cut tight. That's my business dress. I'm blonde and wear glasses."

"Excellent, until tomorrow."

Karen had to sit down to steady herself. How was she going to pull this off. Suddenly a clever way to get laid was looking not so clever. Although it was only mid-morning she went to the liquor cabinet and poured herself two fingers of rye. Down the hatch it went. Fire filled her torso followed by a pleasant warm feeling, and she felt excited. But she had no clothes. "I'll call Judith," she thought.

"You have a date tomorrow night, gran? Judith exclaimed. "Who is she?"

"A friend called Loren. But let's not talk about her, I need your help on dress and underwear. I want to make n impression on her."

"You old devil..."

"Enough with the 'old' part," Kare affectionately scaled her. "I want to look sexy but not vulgar or too available. I have nice boobs. They sag a little, but in the right bra...do I need a bra?...yes, I probably do. In the right bra they should look inviting. I'm pretty trim. I have a bum and it's not a pancake, and my legs are still good."

"So what you need, gran, is a sexy little black dress, cut mid-thigh and cut to expose a little, thought not too much, of your delicious tits."

"Perfect. I can wear my very high heals with such a dress."

"But, gran, there is one thing."

"Yes, what that, Judith?"

"You need to shave your pussy. You don't have much hair down there, from memory lol, but it needs to be as smooth as baby's bum. You have very nice lips to suck on, you know, so don't spoil it with unnecessary hair."

"Oh. I hate shaving down there."

"I'll do it for you," Judith said.

"You are a sweetie. I'm so glad I called you."

The next day, just before lunch, Judith arrived at her grandmothers. She found her in a fluster.

"Calm down, gran. Everything's going to be ok. The dress is perfect. Jewelry understated. The main thing is your bush, " she said with a laugh.

"You are wicked. I'm feeling a little self conscious about you working down there. "

"After what we did last week! Mum is still talking about it and Francesca, well, she can't get enough of me."

"I'm so glad. Watching you two not only made me incredibly horny but I'm glad you've got a steady girl. Now, I suppose we'd better get in with it. "

Karen opened her robe to reveal herself completely naked. Her tits hung with pendulous excess, crowned with very prominent nipples which were hardening by the second. Judith assessed her gran's pussy, the lips of which she thought she could see were slightly swollen.

"Ok gran, on the bed and spread your legs."

Judith worked quickly. First with an electric clipper that removed most of the hair, and then disposable razor. Before issuing the razor she massaged a milky lotion on her gran's pussy lips and mound and skillfully removed all traces of stubble. She wiped away the evidence of the lotion and then rubbed some almond oil over the whole area. With this procedure Karen began to moan.

"Careful dear," she said "or else you'll make me cum and I don't want to be exhausted before I meet my date tonight,"

Judith bent down and kissed her Pusey lips. "She's one lucky woman tonight, gran."

*

Karen arrived at the hotel five minutes early and she took a seat at the bar. It have her a commanding view of the lobby and she was watching the elevator doors closely. Nervous, only barely scripted the surface of what she was feeling. She felt slightly sick with worry: what if she doesn't turn up, what if she doesn't like me, what if I can't go through with it? She ordered a double scotch, no ice, and downed it in two gulps, then ordered another.

The foyer of the hotel was busy with mainly men walking purposefully to the elevators, or greeting other men and walking to the bar or the restaurant nearly. Some of them cast an approving eye over Karan and she felt a tingle in her nipples. She liked the attention and, while she'd had lots of experience with cock, that was not her interest tonight. She exhaled and began to relax. The Scotch had done its work and she decided to nurse the second glass. 'I don't want to be drunk when I meet Loren,' she thought.

The minutes ticked by and soon it was 7:15. 'where is she', Karen wondered and then the negative thoughts resurfaced. A man approached her. Handsome. Grey on the sides black on top. 'Can I buy you a drink?, he asked. Karen smiled at him, thought he was quite cute, and said "Thank you, but, no. I'm meeting a friend and, as you can see, I already have a drink." At which point she raised her glass, smiled and nodded to him, and took a sip of Scotch.

He retreated gracefully. It was now 7.25 and Karen was getting a little angry. 'How dare she,' she thought. Stood up on her first date. How crushing. But she staled herself. 'Maybe she's been delayed,' she thought. 'Maybe I should go and see if she is alright.'

Loren had given Karen her room number--1616--so Karen walked over the elevators and took one to the 16th floor. She stepped out and long carpeted corridors stretched before her left and right. The legend on the opposite wall indicated she should turn left and down the corridor she trod. She approached 1616 and could hear muffled conversation, actually a single muffled voice. She straitened her back and pulled her shoulders back--her bosom nicely displayed--and knocked on the door.

It opened with a flourish and there was Loren talking rapidly into her cell phone. She looked at Helen and a broad smile broke across her face; she gestured to Karen to come in.

Loren was dried, as she said she would be, in Jill Sander. But she wan't wearing the jacket, just the trousers and crisp white shirt that she had unbuttoned the first three buttons. She had a lithe figure, narrow hips ('She's not forced a baby though those', Karen thought), and a lovely bosom, not large, probably 33b. She looked fabulous and Karen's nipples hardened.

'Fix your self a drink,' she mouthed to her, 'I won't be long'. Loren's room had a small sitting room at the entry, and this gave way to the bedroom, high picture window and balcony. The bed was a large king, and some papers were strewn across it. The bathroom was off the bedroom.

Karen looked for the bar fridge. It was in cupboard where Loren had also stored her clothes and a suitcase. 'I started with Scotch, I guess I'll finish with it.'

Just as she finished pouring her drink she heard Loren finishing her call.

"I am so, so sorry. There was this fucking last minute issue that blew up and I just had to deal with it."

Karen smiled. Loren took a half step back to look at her. This was slightly unnerving for Karen but she kept her back straight. Loren smiled back. It was an 'I'm ok with you' sort of smile. "I had planned to take you somewhere for dinner, but those plans for derailed. What if order room service?" she asked.

"Absolutely fine by me," Karen said.

Karen had decided what her personal story would be. She had been widowed in her later 40s (true) and had fairly soon after developed and interest in women (not quite true) and a friend of hers suggested she might like to try partnering. "And here I am. You?"

Loren was more circumspect. She was a workaholic, had no time for a fix relationship, had been with many men but had discovered, during a threesome, the delights of women. "I'm a bit mouthy in bed, are there any words you don't like?"

Karen thought for a few seconds. "No, I don't think so."

With a third Scotch in her, Karen was beginning to feel mellow, and a little uninhibited. She moved half a seat close to Loren on the couch and lifted a stray hank of hair off her face. Loren looked intensely at her. Karen brushed the nail of her index finger over Loren's lips. Karen moved close. She took off Loren's glasses and nuzzled her face in her neck and sucked her earlobe. Loren moaned and pulled away. She took Karen's head in her hands and kissed her roughly, sucking her tongue, exploring her teeth, squeezing her tits, but mainly giving Karen the longest kiss she'd every experienced. And Karen reciprocated: sucking Loren's tongue like she used to suck her husband's cock, living, sucking.

And the, Loren disengaged.

"Would you mind if I had shower? I've had a terrible day and feel grubby. I find it relaxes me so."

Loren stood up and unbuttoned her blouse, revealing a lace bra holding a pair of exquisite breasts that soon popped out. Karen smiled and raised her eyes in appreciation. Loren then removed her trousers an mock-modeled her panties. Karen laughed and went over and removed them. Loren's pussy was perfectly shaved and smooth but for an half inch wide landing strip that stopped just as her mound gave way to those delicious folds of womanly flesh that retreated between her leg. It was all Karen could do to control her lust she was breathing heavily.

"Wow girl, slow down, we have all night," said Loren, lifting Karen up and planting a kiss on her mouth. "Why don't you join me?" "I never thought you'd ask," replied Karen.

Loren helped Karen off with her little black dress. She especially liked it when she removed her bra and Karen's generous, motherly, bosom came tumbling out. "I love the sag in older women's tits," she said as she weighted them in her hands much as you would a melon in a shop for ripeness. She lent over and suckled on Karen's left tipple. Karen gentle push her head further and Loren opened her mouth and tried to fit as much of Karen in it as she could.

She released and say. "Let's get wet."

The shower was turned on and the regulator set at a comfortable temperature. They both wore shower caps to stop their hair getting wet.

Loren to the initiative and started soaping Karen's back. She worked her way down to Karen's shapely butt and took care to clean her crack and arsehole. Karen liked that and pushed back Loren's fingers when they massaged her hole.

"Turn around", she said.

Karen did and Loren immediately began to wash her pussy. It was the first time she had examined it and she was obviously turned on.

"Lift up you leg and rest it on my shoulder."

Karen complied. Then she steadied herself.

Loren was probing her with her tongue.

"I love your cunt, Karen," she murmured and rose and kissed her. Karen could taste faint hints of her pushy on Loren's lips and tongue. A small brand of fork lightening spread over her pussy. She forced as much of her tongue into Loren's mouth as she could and hugged her tightly.

"You're turn," said Loren.

Karen soaped up a cloth and began with Loren's neck and methodically worked her way down to her ass. 'Pert' was invented to describe Loren's ass: it had a sublime curve and dimples when she clenched, which she did involuntarily when Karen lightly fingered her hole. But then, like an expert, she relaxed and Karen found her index finger in Loren's ass up to the second knuckle in no time. Loren gave a little gyration

"Mmm, we that do we? Karen asked.

"Oh yes," Loren replied firmly.

Karen then said. "Could you just part you lovely legs a little and push you butt towards me?"

"Yes ma'am," said jokingly.

Karen had a good view of Loren's pussy. It was becoming engorged. Unlike Karen who had large almost flappy labia majora Loren's outer lips were neat (very suckable, she thought) and the bare minimum to cover her innermost lips. Karen ran her finger between them, touching her clit under its hood.

Loren let out a gasp and ground her hips on Karen's fingers.

"Naughty! Not yet," Karen said in mock anger. But the she thought...and smacked Loren on the butt.

"Mmm I like that."

Let's get dry, Karen said. As she dried herself should couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was butt naked with a gorgeous stranger about to fuck her senseless. And she's pretending to be a hooker! Doubts set in. 'What if she finds out I'm faking?' But then a dry Loren approached her and her doubts evaporated.

She took Karen by the hand and led her to the bed. Karen said Lights on or off, curtains open or closed?

"Mostly off and open," said Loren who switched most of the lights off except the two night lights that enabled them to see each other clearly. "Quite flattering," said Karen.

"How old are you ", Loren said. "Fifty-five," said Karen, lying. She is 56. "And you," she shot back.

"Forty-seven. Come here."

She pulled Karen close to her, their tits squashing together, both conscious of hard nipples. "I need you to help me forget a bad day."

Karen pushed her on to the bed and straddled her, siting on her knees. "You're wet" said Loren. "Shut up," said Karen and bent down to kiss her. She held Loren's head and ruffled her hair as her tongue probed Loren's mouth and as she sucked her tongue. Karen's tits hung invitingly over Loren and Loren took no time in first massaging them and then pinching Karen's nipples between thumb and forefinger.

A spectator to the marvellous exhibition of lustful love making would find it hard to determine who was moaning the loudest.

Karen sat up. Loren hadn't let go of her tits and Karen let her hold her tits in suspension. They smoked at each other and Loren life's her mouth to a nipple and bit it. Karen jerked, smoked and kissed Loren deeply again.

She broke off to give some attention to Loren's tits, pushing them together and nuzzling her face between them, all the while kissing and licking her. Loren gave herself to Karen lost in a reverie of pure sensory pleasure which Karen was about to lift to a higher level.

She made her way down Loren's body, kissing her stomach, tonguing her belly button. She looked up at Loren, who was looking at her, and winked. She the nuzzled the strip of hair on Loren's mound of Venus. Loren moved her hips and opened her legs. She was stroking Karen's hair.

Karen kissed her mound. Then she said "lift your hips up, darling" and splayed a pillow under her butt. "There we are," said Karen, now kneeling on the floor, her face just at the right level to access the delights between Loren's legs and butt.

She blew gently on Loren's pussy. Then she kissed her outer lips and, with the point of her tongue, parted the major and minor lips all the way to Loren's clit, and then back down to her butt hole.

Loren gasped and pushed Karen's head between her legs. "Eat my cunt", she moaned as a spasm jerked through her.

Karen didn't have to be asked twice. Her tongue expertly ravished Loren's cunt, stopping to flick her clit and send shocks through her, and then deep inside her. With every lunge of her tongue in her cunt loren jerked and writhed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me...", she said over and over again.

As Karen had her mouth over Loren's cunt and her tongue working her lips and clit, she massaged Loren's butt hole. Loren stared convulsions, she was cumming. The 'fuck me's' became quicker and quicker, interspersed with 'yes, yes, yes...", and her back began to arch. Her hands were now firmly (very firmly) holding Karen's head and pushing it into her cunt. Karen gaged but flick he tongue over Loren hard button clit just as she inserted two fingers into Loren's butt. Loren yelped with, her whole body convulsed once, then twice and then subsided. She released the pressure on Karen's head and Karen slowly with drew her fingers. With that movement there was sb aftershock but Loren again relaxed but remained slightly quivering.

Karen slid up the bed to hold her, tight. She kissed her head but mostly just held her. 'Fuck," she thought to herself, did I do that? I've never cum that way before."

Loren kissed her. 'Fuck, that was incredible. You've ruined me for other women!" she laughed. "Now I know why you charge on results!" And with that she sank her tongue down Karen's throat for a very long time.

They lay there for a while in each other's arms not saying much. Karen wondered what would be next. She'd mealy cum a couple of times but hadn't properly climaxed. Was the paying customer meant to make her come or was it a one way street? She was having so much fun she even thought about not charging Loren. She dismissed that she'd just look foolish.

Loren stirred. She nuzzled Karen's ear and "would you mind if I fucked you?" Karen was a little confused "isn't that what we're here to do?", she laughed.

Loren went over to the wardrobe and took out her case and opened it. She held up silicon cock with what looked like a hook attached to it.

Ekphrasis
Ekphrasis
62 Followers
12