Karen’s First Professional Outing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that!?" Karen said.

"I would have thought a working girl like you would have known what this is!"

Karen blushed. 'How long can I keep this up', she wondered

"It's a strapless strap-on dildo. A dumb descriptor to be sure--it's not a strap-on, there are no straps! But once I insert this in my cunt I can fuck you better than any man you've ever had. You need great Kegel muscles aka pelvic floor control and mine a rock hard so you're in for some fun."

Karen, wide eyed and flex smile on her face wasn't quite sure what to expect. Meanwhile Loren knelt next to her on the bed and sans-lube began to work her cock. With a circular motion she eased it into her pussy. Finished, she proudly pushed out her hips to showoff her seven inches of silicon pleasure. Karen reached out to touch it. "Feel nice," she said and motioned to folate ot. "No, no, no, my girl, this is for your cunt and your ass if you are a good girl." Karen's eyes widened.

"Spread those legs." And spread them Karen did. "And help me guide this thing into you>'

Loren lay on top of her and Karen grasped the silicon cock and, rubbing it between her pussy lips a few times brought it to rest at the opening of her pussy. "Give a little push, darling." Loren had her cue and began to thrust herself side me. I was pretty wet from all our other action, but it took a little while and a little pain for her to fit her cock in me. She was very gentle, told me how much she liked my tits, bent down to suck my nipples. As she settled into a rhythm, the pain receded and the pleasure increased. With every stroke it was live a ratchet for my orgasm. Higher and Higher it went. First I grabbed the sheets, then I threw my arm around her and pulled her close, I was nearly blind with pleasure, stroke, stroke, she went.

The nob she had in her cunt, the thing she held with her cunt muscles, also stimulated her and she was beginning the get mightily aroused. She look down at me, let a drop of her saliva fall into my open mouth, plunge on me and kiss me roughly. Biting, scratching her I was nearly delirious with pleasure; I though my pussy would explode. Ratchet up, ratchet up...I didn't know how much longer I could take it. I was cumming, so was Loren.

Then she started calling Karen bitch, cunt, whore---"cum for me whore, make your cunt work you bitch. Do it, do it.."

Then Karen's orgasmic wave, having taken so long to rise, crested and broke. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." was all she could say as she writhed under her and as Loren kept fucking her, and fucking her, and fucking her. She had never ever cum like that before, and she told her.

"I don't want to be an I told you so....." and she bent town and kissed me tenderly. She lay on top of me for while longer being far too flattering about me. "Yes, I will take up Pilates," I promised, as she withdrew her perfect cock from my cunt. It glistened with my juices; Loren went down on it and offer me her end. He scent was strong, like her, and delicious.

They fell into a deep slumber. At my Karen's age she can't keep this sought of athletic sex up for ever! Next morning Karen watched Loren dress for work. 'God, she looks stunning'. She came and sat down next to Karen and gave her a passionate kiss.

"I've ordered breakfast for you, and I've left you a little something over there"--she gestured to the table--"for last night. I had a wonderful evening. I'll be back this way in October and I'd like to see you then. Perhaps I could have you exclusively. I'll call you."

She kissed her again, got up and walked out the door without looking back.

Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door. Karen got up and put on a robe. Opened the door it, it was room service.

"Just over there, thanks."

She tipped her 50.

She was curious to see what Loren had left me. There was a sweet note and $1500.

Late in life, she thought, 'I think I have discovered a win-win profession.'

12