All Comments on 'Karen’s First Professional Outing'

by Ekphrasis

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done, made me hard

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This really needs an edit and explanations as it sounds like this is part 2 or 3 of a series but you only have 1 work listed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

would love to read more stories , especially the ones mention duing the start

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

This was a very good first story. Keep it up, but maybe get help from an editor for future submissions. I think Karen could have an interesting career!

BTW I love your user name.

EkphrasisEkphrasis9 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thank you for you advice. I'm working on the second in the series and I may well reach out to an editor. I rather like your name too, especially as an action!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Superb, really loved it. More pse maybe a prelude to earlier story about Fransesca and others...

EkphrasisEkphrasis9 months agoAuthor

Thanks Anonymous. Glad you liked it. Yes, there will be a prequel coming, but not immediately.

DreadWriter6969DreadWriter69698 months ago

I just love the idea of this. I had a friend who would go to the nicer downtown hotels, dressed for a night on the town just to meet interesting women and have sex with them. It's certainly on my bucket list, now.

Consider finding an editor to clean up grammar and usage, to make the text less opaque. Your stories will just pop!

EkphrasisEkphrasis8 months agoAuthor

@dreadwriter6969 thank you so much. Really appreciate it. It’s a favorite idea of mine too. xxoxx K

ArkingArking3 months ago

A good read, and as some have pointed out you need an editor to help with the grammar. I want to encourage you to go further and add little things to the story along the way.

Who were Judith and Ann? I gather they and Francesca enjoyed some incestual adventures to lead Karen to this point in time.

I am happy to assist you if you are interested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story.SHOCKING GRAMMAR!.And why the switch of p.o.v part way through?Very confusing and off putting.Sorry.Only 2 stars for this one.

Twowayman62

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEkphrasis@Ekphrasis
Trying to write good erotic stories and poems. Thanks to everyone who’s commented on my stories. I really appreciate the feedback. I will respond to friendly personal communications. I have just started to go into chat rooms (Feb '24)...quite interesting. I like flirting bes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES