Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen is horny and uses Robert for her own pleasure.
7.4k words
3.79
8.4k
15
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers

Karen tossed and turned, something was holding her down. She fought against the restraints holding her. Then she felt her hips being lifted and a large cock thrusting into her pussy. Looking over her shoulder she saw it was Hank pounding in and out of her. She felt an orgasm building. She was so close to cumming..

"Karen!" someone shouted and shook her shoulder. "Wake up, you're tangled up in the sheet. Are you okay?" Robert asked her. Robert looked at her, she was wrapped up in the sheet with her ass in the air, mumbling incoherently, only her head sticking out of the covers. Manhandling her he finally freed her of the sheet she was grasping, exposing her upper body.

Opening her eyes Karen realized she had been dreaming. She was naked and still had her heels on, and was sweating and soaking wet. Even her pussy was soaked, then she remembered the dream. Hank was fucking her and she was about to cum. Robert was looking at her strangely as she took deep breaths and her heart racing. "I..I don't feel well," she mumbled, "I guess I had too much to drink last night." Damn't she was even dreaming about Hank and his large cock.

Robert couldn't take his eyes off her, she was sweaty and her breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily. He didn't realize as he was staring at her breasts that his dick was tenting his pants, until Karen said, "Don't even think about it." pointing at his erection, "I feel like shit and need a cup of coffee," as she threw the sheet off and sat up on the side of the bed and removed her heels.

Karen didn't mean to sound so harsh but she was so close to cumming, and angry

at herself for dreaming about Hank. "Sorry but maybe we can have a talk later, I just needed to shower and could really use a cup of coffee," giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I.....er...will get you a cup," murmured Robert as he watched her sweaty, naked body walk into the bathroom. He had already showered when he woke up earlier, and jacked off remembering Karen nearly raping him last night. Not that he was complaining, the sex had been amazing. But he had a feeling she was thinking of someone else when she was riding him, probably the guy she used her hall pass on.

Still his dick hardened watching her ass jiggle as she walked into the bathroom.

Scrubbing a hand over his face, he pushed his dick down and went downstairs to get her a cup of coffee. It was driving him crazy wondering who the guy was. The only people he remembered being gone from the Lounge while Karen was absent were Charles, Jerome, Emma. He could have overlooked someone, but he knew it wasn't Mike, because he got so drunk he helped Ruby get out and put him in the car to take him home. Plus Rodger and Joe were there at the table or up dancing.

Karen thought the shower would help, but even after washing her hair and lathering up her body she was still horny. She was tempted to masturbate but Robert interrupted her, sticking his head in the bathroom to shout her coffee was on her nightstand. Frustrated she shouted, "Thanks," and turned the hot water off hoping a cold shower would help calm down her body. She felt somewhat better after her cold shower she just needed caffeine and she would feel better.

Sitting on the bed wrapped in a large fluffy towel she welcomed the hot black coffee, knowing the caffeine would rejuvenate her. Robert had used her large insulated coffee mug she used every morning when she went to work. He knew she needed several cups of coffee every morning. Most mornings she consumed 5 or 6 cups, maybe not healthy but she needed the caffeine rush to get her going. She smiled as she took a sip, it was nice Robert knew her like he did and remembered.

She giggled, remembering the expression on his face last night when she got his dick hard and rode him, plus it felt good being in control. Maybe Robert was right about spicing up their sex lives, she just didn't know if she was ready to actually to have sex with the people Robert worked with. How in the hell could she have sex with Joe Levy, Betty's husband. They had been friends for years and she couldn't picture getting naked and having sex with him. And she sure as hell had to avoid Hank. That was bullshit saying he wanted to talk to her about her marketing skills.

She wasn't going to let him seduce her again, her mind was made up.

Sighing heavily, she sat her coffee down and decided to get dressed in something comfortable since she was going anywhere. Putting on a lacy white bra and panties, she was glad Annie talked her into buying sexier underwear and thighs highs. They definitely made her feel sexier. Throwing on a pair of gray sweatpants and matching pullover top, she slipped her bare feet in a pair of white tennis shoes and headed downstairs.

Robert couldn't drink another cup of coffee. Usually two were his limit and he had already had 5 cups. He paced the floor anxious to talk to her. Had she had sex with Tim from her old job? He had been about to go back upstairs and see what was taking her so long. He wanted to talk about last night, but then she came downstairs with a smile on her face. She seemed more sure of herself and there was something definitely different about her. Was that a good thing?

Karen smiled at Robert and thanked him for the coffee by giving him a hug, "I really appreciate your bringing me coffee. I'm feeling better," giving him a peck on the lips. "How about I fix something to eat, I'm kind of hungry," she said as she walked over to the fridge and bent down to look inside.

"I'm...not hungry. I had some toast earlier. I was hoping we could talk," he mumbled as he stared at her ass. His dick thickened, but he pushed it down he was determined to find out where they stood and what was going to happen going forward. Plus he wanted to know who she had sex with.

"Anything in particular you want to talk about," she grinned, "like how you were drooling over Betty," she teased him. She felt certain now that Robert had a desire to fuck Betty. Was he also interested in fucking Emma again? She hated to admit it but Emma had a hot, well proportioned toned body. She was younger and didn't have love handles. Even Hank seemed enamored by her charms the way he smiled at her.

The idea of Emma and Hank together killed her appetite. "On second thought it's close to lunch time. Let's talk, and later you can run pick up lunch," as grabbed herself a can of diet coke out of the fridge and sat down across from him. She needed to get Hank out of her mind permanently.

"Well, speak up Robert," she said taking a drink of her coke, "I did what you wanted me to do. I dressed more sexy, flirted with other men.....used my hall pass. If I recall the hall pass was good for six months, so what do you want to discuss?" She smirked at him. He had pushed for this and she knew there was no going back. She want nothing to do with Hank, but now that she had experience sex outside her marriage she intended to enjoy her new freedom.

Robert was taken back by her bluntness. He finally mumbled, "Can't you at least tell me who you used the hall pass with....and if it was Charles?"

"No...I'm not going to tell you his name....but I will say it wasn't Charles. Though I must say Charles is certainly a handsome man and he must have something going for him since he is married to a sex bomb like Emma," as she watched Robert squirm in his seat at the mention of Emma.

Sighing with relief that it wasn't Charles, he realized she wasn't going to divulge the name of the man. "Well.....what about us...are you going to agree to try....you know us to experiment with other couples?" He finally stammered.

"What so you can fuck Betty? I'm not sure I feel comfortable with that, after all we've been friends with them for a long time. As far as us....well I enjoyed the sex we had last night. Especially when I took charge," she smiled and teased him, "and you seemed to enjoy it."

"I won't lie....yes I've thought about Betty, and I certainly enjoyed the sex last night. I could tell by the looks Joe was giving you, he would go to bed with you in a heart beat," he mumbled nervously. He wanted to plant the seed that Joe was interested in her. Robert couldn't forget what Ned had told him about wife swapping with Joe and Betty, and how hot Betty was in bed. He felt sure there was no risk losing his wife to men like Joe or Ned, they both loved their wives just as he loved Karen. The sex with Emma had been fantastic and he would like to fuck her again, but he preferred to keep Karen away from her and Charles, at least until that damn video was destroyed...the pictures were bad enough.

Karen had to admit dancing with Joe had turned her on, and he sure acted like he wanted her when they were dancing. Since she had broken her wedding vows and knew Joe and Betty were fucking other people, maybe it was time to confront Betty that she knew her secret and see what else she could find out. She would have to admit her infidelity which she didn't see as a problem. After all Betty was fucking other men.

"Tell you what Robert...I'll give it some more thought," pausing to take a drink of her coke, "but first tell me what other people are involved in this fuck fest your anxious to participate in," she asked calmly. She was interested if he knew more than he had told her. Karen was certain others were involved after seeing Brenda dancing with Sam, and what she heard in the bathroom.

Robert's face lit up when she said she would think about it, but faded when she asked about others involved. He suspected but wasn't sure, so he truthfully told her, "As I said before Charles and Emma, Jerome and his wife, Joe and Betty and Ned and his wife. I suspected Mike and Ruby, but after last night I'm pretty sure they are involved. That's it as far as I know. Ned didn't give names of others outside of Magnolia Reality, he didn't think it was any of my business. Joe was the same way when he talked to me. He was sorry Emma was threatening me, but scared like the others of it getting out in the community, especially for Betty being a school teacher," he mumbled."

Karen scoffed, "So all this has been about you wanting to fuck Betty. The hell you put me through with nasty comments, the withdrawing and avoiding me, us rarely having sex." Robert was really squirming in his seat now, which was what she wanted. Hell she had taken his insults and never really stood up to him. Things were going to be different and now was the time to make sure he realized it.

Robert shifted in his chair. It was not totally true what she said, but yeah after Emma seduced him, she and Charles threatened to send copies to his wife and daughter if he told anyone. They also said if he convinced Karen to break her marriage vows and participate there would be no need for them to keep the evidence of his betrayal. He had always thought Betty was super sexy and had fantasized about having sex with her, and that was what drove him at times to push Karen.

When Ned and Joe found out what happened, they were sorry about the blackmail but understood the need to keep things secret. They assured him the video and evidence would never see the light of day, if he kept quiet. They admitted it would be nice if Karen and him joined in, but knowing Karen it was unlikely she would be agreeable. But ever since then he had tried to get Karen to loosen up, thinking how nice it would be to get between Betty's legs and eat her pussy then fucked her,

"What....do you want me to say Karen? I screwed up.....and...yes I have fantasized about Betty. I've never touched her or approached her and that is the truth," he murmured with his head down not looking at her.

Karen knew the battle was over, he was properly chastised. Now was the time to let him off the ground so to speak. "I can understand that....Betty is gorgeous and I'm sure a lot of men would like to screw her," she said as she reached across the table and grasped his hand, "maybe one day you'll get your wish," she smiled when he raise his head and looked her.

Giving his hand a squeeze, "But right now I'm horny and hungry," she giggled softly, "maybe after we eat we can find an activity to burn off some calories."

Robert's face brightened up. "Sounds....good," he mumbled smiling at her, "what do you want me to pick up?" There was still hope regarding Betty, plus the idea of sex again with Karen excited him. Especially when she stood up and stretched her arms making her breasts stand out against the pullover sweatshirt.

"Oh...I believe," stretching her arms over her head, "I'll splurge today I wanted a foot long chili dog and strawberry shake," she giggled. "I'll start my diet tomorrow."

Robert grinned and said, "I'll be right back."

"While you're gone I'll change the sheets on the bed," she winked at him, "we kind of made a mess of them last night." Teasing him in hopes he would get excited and do her bidding. She was horny and now was as good a time as any to establish for certain she was in charge.

Robert shifted in the car seat and released the seat belt, his dick was hard as a rock thinking about the sex he was fixing to have with his wife. Pushing his dick down where it was more comfortable, he grinned remembering her saying he may get his wish and have sex with Betty. Opening the car door he rushed inside and got a surprise.

While he was gone Karen changed the sheets on the bed, then fired up her laptop on the kitchen counter. She wanted to get Robert all fired up and horny. It would make him more compliant and willing to do her bidding. She remembered one involving a blonde being double teamed and loaded it up. Hell it made her hot and horny and she stripped off her clothes except for her underwear and waited on Robert.

Karen was stripped down to panties and bra and was barefoot, leaning over the kitchen island counter looking at her laptop. Her white bikini panties covered very little of her ass. She looked over her shoulder at him grinning, "I've been checking out threesomes and got hot," she giggled, "it's hard to believe how some of these guys are hung like a horse."

Robert nearly dropped the bag of food he was holding, "I really......never checked them out before," he mumbled.

"Well you have got to come over here and check this out," she replied in a sultry voice, turning the laptop screen where he could see. "This blonde has got two men pounding her from both ends," she giggled. The sound was off, then she clicked on a key and the audio kicked in.

"Oh yeah taken it you fucking slut," screamed the man in back pounding in and out of her pussy. The sound of bodies smacking against each other. The guy in front was face fucking the blonde, the sounds of her gagging as drool drip out the corners of her mouth. "Swallow every drop you damn whore," he grunted as he buried his large cock down her throat and came inside her. "Ahhhhh...that's it bitch....I'm gonna fill you cunt up," groaned the man behind her as he unloaded deep inside her pussy.

Robert just stood there watching the blonde getting ravished,still holding the bag of food in his hands. His dick was harder than it had ever been and tenting his pants. Karen shut the laptop ending the show, as the last scene showed the blonde with cum dripping out of her pussy and mouth, while she collapsed down moaning with cum leaking out both ends. In his mind he imagined two men ravishing Karen.

"Wasn't that something," she grinned. "Here let me take that," reaching and taking the food out of his hands. "I'm starving," she laughed, "and my panties are soaked."

Robert couldn't speak for a moment, finally he choked out, "Yeah.....that was...that was wild," he murmured.

"Ohhh this chili dog looks, and smells soooo good," she squealed, "ahhh... I see you got one also," she giggled. Picking up her strawberry shake she sucked on the straw, "Hmmmmm that tastes so good," she moaned, "maybe that will cool me off," she winked at him as she sat down at the table.

Robert suddenly realized he had cum partially in his pants and his boxers were sticky. Quickly sitting down he mumbled, "Yeah I...got you an extra large knowing how much you like them," as he took a drink of his sweet tea trying to get a hold of himself.

Karen pulled her foot long chili dog in front of her, "Would you look at this," nodding at her chili dog, "I believe those two guys were longer than this," she giggled, "and a lot thicker." Bending over using her hands she picked up the chili dog and took a bite, chili and melted cheese dripped down her chin as she chewed. "Wow so good...even if it is a little messy," she laughed. Using her finger she scooped up the chili and cheese off her chin and sucked it off her fingers.

Robert's dick throbbed and more precum dribbled out soaking his boxers, and a large stain appeared on his jeans. Groaning he spread his legs to give his scrotum more room, and tried to force himself to eat, he used a fork to eat with instead of his hands. He couldn't take his eyes off her cleavage, or the chili sauce on her lips or chin as she ate her food, alternating taking a bite, then licking her fingers.

She figured she had tormented Robert enough, plus she was horny after watching that porn. The sooner they finished eating the sooner they could get serious about him giving her an orgasm. Preferably several orgasms.

Eat up baby," she winked at him, "you're going to need your strength to take care of your horny wife," and giggled.

When they finished eating Karen wasted no time dragging Robert upstairs. That porn video had turned her on. The idea of two men fucking her at the same time using her body for their pleasure, was so erotic her panties were soaking wet.

"Get your clothes off Robert," she ordered as soon as they walked in the bedroom. Robert wasted no time stripping and just got everything off except his soaked boxers, when Karen stood up from kneeling down by her dresser drawers. His eyes widened when she turned around still wearing her bra and panties...but she had a dildo she was holding in her hand.

"This is something I purchased when you stopping fucking me," waving it in his face, "it's suppose to be six inches and I want to compare it to your dick," as she walked up, knelt down and jerked his boxers down. Robert's dick was hard and leaking precum, unable to speak, he stared at his wife holding a dildo up beside his dick. He was in shock his wife even owned a dildo.

"Hmmm...I guess you are about 6 inches, only I think the dildo is a little thicker," she giggled, "dildos are good but not as good as a real dick or men wouldn't be needed I guess."

Robert groaned when she tugged on his dick, and was thankful he measured up to the size of her dildo. The flesh colored silicone dildo had a set of balls and suction cup on the bottom making Robert wonder how often she used it. And how long she had been using it. He couldn't begin to believe his shy conservative wife even knew how to go about buying such an item. Did she just walk into an adult store and buy one?

"Wh...where....did you," he stuttered, "get it.....and when?" he murmured.

"The point is Robert I had to get one," she said sternly, "my husband should have been taking care of my needs instead of ignoring me. My friend told me I should get a bigger one, but I told her I only wanted one about your size. I never measured your dick before but I guessed about 6 inches and I was right," she smirked as she stood up.

"Friend?" He asked. Who the hell was she talking too about his dick or needing a dildo?

"Yes Robert I do have friends, but the point is I got it because my fingers were not getting the job done and I have used it quite often." Smiling at him she laid the dildo on the bed and removed her bra and panties. Throwing the panties in his face, she leered at him, "Now get over here and please your wife...or get out and I'll use this," grabbing the dildo and waving it at him.

OldMan45
OldMan45
1,023 Followers