Karen's Hall Pass...Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert couldn't believe what was happening. This was not the Karen he knew. In a few days she had gone from being the shy conservative wife to acting like a wanton slut. The wet panties hit him in the face and fell and landed on his erect dick that was sticking straight out. In a daze he picked the panties up off his dick and smelled them. They were soaking wet making his dick even harder.

Karen was even surprised at herself. Ever since Hank had seduced her and used her like a two bit whore, it was like the old Karen's sex drive increased ten fold. The look on Robert's face told all she needed to know. Going forward she would be in control and she planned on making the most of it. Hopefully Robert could be taught to satisfy her...if not she still had the hall pass. From now on she controlled her orgasms. Hell she might even follow up and see if Tim really was available she mused. He had definitely hit on her enough, even her last week at work.

Robert didn't hesitate moving toward her, he needed to cum so bad his balls were aching. Without even thinking he stoked his dick as he walked toward her, then she held her hand up and stopped him.

Using the dildo she pointed at the bed, "I find you do a better job on your back with me on top," her voice sultry with a smirk on her face. Grinning he obeyed and laid down thinking how great it had been last night.

"I used to try and get you to try different positions before," he smiled up at her, as he slowly stroked his erection, "it's good seeing you loosen up and try new things." Maybe things were changing and it wouldn't be long and he would have a shot at bedding Betty.

"Oh baby," she said sweetly, as she used the dildo to slap his hand stroking his dick, "stop playing with your dick. We are certainly going to be trying new positions," rubbing the dildo up and down his erection after he moved his hand. His dick was leaking precum and she made a point of collecting it on the head of the fake penis.

After making sure it was coated with his precum she straddled his chest, "Now your going to eat my pussy while I pretend I'm sucking a real cock, then I'm gonna ride you and you better make me cum like last night," she purred in a sexy voice.

Robert stared up at her, her eyes were hooded, her nipples were already hard as bullets, and he could feel her moist pussy sitting on his chest. His dick throbbed in anticipation of her riding him like last night.

Scooting up she knelt over his face and he could smell her arousal and see the wetness on the lips of her pussy. With his arms trapped under her knees she surprised him and slid the head of the fake cock up and down her folds gathering her juices all over the length of the dildo.

Robert thought that was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. Just a few inches above his face his wife was sliding silicone phallus up and down her wet folds. He badly wanted to reach down and stroke his erection, but the way his arms were pinned under her knees all he could do was watch.

"Just think....this was what he did to me before he fucked me," she moaned, "he wore a rubber and lubed it up good on my juices before he plunged inside me." Robert groaned but couldn't take his eyes off her pussy. No wonder he didn't taste another man inside her cunt, the guy wore a rubber.

Karen was thrilled this was going better than she expected. Robert was certainly physically strong enough to stop her and he wasn't. Holding the dildo in one hand continuing sliding it over her wet folds, she used her other hand to grab his hair. "Now baby...would you like for me to show you what he did before he fucked me? Huh....would you?" She teased him.

"Y...yes," he groaned, as he gazed up at the fake dick glistening with his precum and her juices.

Holding his head steady, she took the dildo and rubbed all around her lips, tasting herself and his precum, "Hmmmmmmmmm.....I loved the taste of him and the feel of his big cock sliding over my tongue," she moaned and plunged the fake dick in her mouth and sucked on it.

Robert nearly came, his dick throbbed and he felt precum leaking and running down his hard shaft. Above him his wife was licking, sucking and fucking her mouth with the wet dildo, her wet pussy just inches above his mouth. The moaning sounds she was making as she slid the dildo in and out of her mouth distracted him, as she lowered herself and sat on his face.

Holding his head in place with her hand in his hair, she removed the dildo from her mouth, and looked down at him, "Hmmmmm....that feels so good, move your tongue faster baby......ohhh yeah.....like that...hmmmmm," she moaned as she moved her pussy back and forth over his lips.

Robert groaned when her wet pussy descended on his mouth, his eyes on the dildo sliding in and out of her mouth. His dick felt like it was about to explode as he tongue fucked her, lapping up her juices. Her lips came off the dildo and instructed him to eat her faster and he obeyed. He had never been turned on like this in his life. Her breasts were swaying back and forth as she rode his mouth, her eyes hooded as she moaned and tugged his head firmly against her cunt. Her juices were running down his chin and when she moved forward he would feel her pubic hair tickle his nose.

"Hmmmmm...baby....I need a real cock...in my pussy," she moaned loudly, as she lifted herself and scooted back and took hold of his dick and slid down taking all of him inside in one thrust. "Ahhhh...yes....much better....," she moaned and reached down and took his hands and placed them on her tits. "Play with my tits baby..." she groaned, "I want suck on this," waving the dildo, "while we fuck," as she lifted up and sank back down on his throbbing dick.

"Ohhh..gawd...Karen..." he groaned as he groped her breasts rubbing his thumb over her taunt nipples. He couldn't believe this was happening. This was beyond his wildest expectations. She was riding his dick and sucking on the dildo, her eyes closed and she lifted up and sank back down. Like the slut in the video she was taking a dick at both ends and enjoying the hell out of it. He couldn't last much longer. "OHHH....Fuuuucckkkk," he growled as his balls drew up and he erupted several loads of cum inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh...no...no...no...so close," she moaned throwing the dildo down on the bed. "I need to cum Robert," she groaned, "you're not done yet."

Robert was still recovering from shooting one of the biggest loads of his life when he felt her above him lowering herself onto his mouth again, only this time with his cum dripping out of her pussy.

Holding his head with both hands she commenced fucking his face. "You're not stopping until I cum Robert," she groaned, "I've swallowed your cum and you can too. Now start eating my pussy like I know you can and make me cum damn't," she ordered him.

Karen was about out of her mind needing to cum and she was not going to be denied. Whether it was watching too many porn videos or reading erotic stories she was turn on Robert was fixing to eat his first cream pie if that's what it took.

He groaned and tried to turn his head but with her hands holding his head steady she started grinding her sloppy cum filled pussy over his mouth. Looking up at her she had her eyes closed as she humped his face, her big tits bouncing back and forth, her mouth open panting as she moved faster and faster. The erotic sight made him want to please her. He eagerly started lapping up the creamy juices flowing out of her cunt. He even was able to bring his hands up and grasp the cheeks of her ass as she face fucked him.

Karen moaned loudly as she rode his face. He was no longer resisting and when he groped the cheeks of her ass she knew he had submitted and was working at trying to make her cum.

Opening her eyes she looked down and encouraged him, by loosening the grip on his head and rubbing his hair gently, "Hmmmmmm...so good baby.....I'm almost there...don't stop.....ahhhhhh...yes...right there," she moaned.

The encouragement and gentle feel of her hands stroking his hair, turned Robert on and her worked furiously licking, sucking and lapping at the folds of her pussy. Alternating from tongue fucking her and flicking her engorged clit with his tongue, it no longer mattered he was swallowing his own cum along with her juices.

"More......more....ohhhh yes...baby.....," she moaned, "almost there.......ohhh gawd....do that again......so good........more....my clit.....ohhhh gawd don't stop..." she whimpered.

Robert attacked her pussy, eating her out like it was his favorite meal, and at this moment it was. Sucking her clit between his teeth he flicked it with his tongue and sent her over the edge.

"OHHHHHHHH FUUUUCCCCKKKK," she screamed nearly pulling his hair out, as her orgasm hit her. It was like a hand grenade had gone off inside her cunt spreading heat from her pussy up through her body. "Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh.. gawd...." she moaned loudly as her core muscles contracted and she had her first squirting orgasm.

Robert's face was flooded with hot liquid and at first he thought she had pissed, but that wasn't piss he was tasting. He gulped down the sweet nectar and continued lapping her cunt like a thirsty dog needing water.

Karen groaned, gasping for air as her orgasm spread through every nerve in her body. She couldn't take it anymore she was extremely sensitive and pushed him away falling over on the bed beside him.

OH...gawd," she moaned softly as she panted and stared up at the ceiling. In a raspy voice, "That.....was the...best orgasm....ever....," her voice was almost a whisper, she was so exhausted and her body still quivering. After her heart rate slowed down she mumbled, "I've read of women....having squirting orgasms....but damn it felt like my body was on fire and that was a first for me."

Robert lay there his face smeared with her juices mixed with his cum trying to get over what had just happened. His mouth felt bruised from her grinding her cunt on his mouth yet he took pride in making her cum so hard. Especially when she said it was the best orgasm she ever had. Like most men he worried about his prowess in the bedroom, a smile spread across his face knowing he had delivered and satisfied his wife.

"That was the most erotic thing I've ever witness or participated in," he mumble. "I can't believe I just ate your pussy after cumming inside you."

Karen rolled over and looked at him and smiled, "One thing is for sure you're good at eating pussy," she giggled softly. Glancing down she saw his dick was semi erect, "And from the looks of your dick it turned you on eating a creampie, " she said as she wrapped her hand around it and stroked it slowly. "What if it had been his cum?" She teased him by licking the shell of his ear.

"Ohhhh gawd Karen," he groaned, "please...tell me who slept with."

"We couldn't sleep baby....we had oral sex and fucked," she whispered in his ear, "and I had only met him once before, and no I'm not telling. Just think baby one day you might meet him and not know he's the man that made me suck his cock and swallow his cum before her bent me over and fucked me," she moaned, as she stoked his dick. Robert's dick was now at full mast, sticking straight up.

"Hmmmmm...I see that excited you....you're fully erect again. I think you deserve a reward but you have to promise me something?" She said in a low sultry voice.

"Wh....what?" He groaned.

"That you will stop asking me because I'm not telling you. Now do you want your reward?" She asked him as she pumped his dick and sucked on his earlobe.

"Yes..yes..I promise." he moaned.

"Good in that case you can fuck me from behind like that guy in the video," she purred in a sexy voice while slowly stroking him. She knew that was something he had wanted to do before and maybe he could make her orgasm again. Hopefully he could last longer after already cumming.

Robert groaned, thinking not only of the video, but of her this morning wrapped up in the sheet with her ass up in the air moaning. Obviously she was dreaming about sex, probably about the guy she fucked, she had just said he bent her over and fucked her. He wasted no time rolling over, and crawling up behind her. "I've wanted to do this for a long time," he murmured, looking at her upturned ass.

Karen giggled softly at how excited Robert reacted. She rolled over and presented her upturned ass to him. "Less talk," she moaned, anxious for another orgasm, "now fuck your slutty wife." Hoping the dirty talk would fire him up.

Robert looked at his wife's wet pussy still dripping from her orgasm as he lined up his dick to penetrate her. Hearing her say "fuck your slutty wife," made him even harder.

"Your...just like that slut in the video," he growled, as he thrust his dick inside her pussy balls deep. Holding on to her hips he thrust in and out, over and over. Her pussy was so wet, every time he bottomed out squelching sounds drove him to pound her faster.

Karen moaned when he thrust inside her. With her head and shoulders down and her ass up she closed her eyes and pictured the blonde in the video. Robert's grunts and the squishy sounds of her cunt as he fucked her felt good, but was not getting the job done. Arching her back seeking a different angle, "Harder..baby... harder," she moaned loudly. The different angle helped and she started pushing back as he thrust inside her pussy.

Robert was panting and grunting as he watched his dick slide in and out of her slick cunt. Her begging him to go harder, and her pushing back as he thrust forward about sent him over the edge. "I'm......gonna...cum.." he mumbled, as he tried to pound her harder.

Him pounding harder along with the new angle, she felt an orgasm building. It was just out of reach, reaching under her she fingered her clit for added stimulation. "Yes..yes.." she moaned, "fuck your slutty wife," as she rubbed her clit furiously.

Robert couldn't hold out any longer, he growled, "Arrgggg fuckkkk," and buried himself balls deep as he stiffened and ejaculated inside her pussy.

She was just on the edge of cumming when she felt him stiffen and ejaculate before she came. Frustrated, when his dick softened and slid out of her pussy, she rolled over on her back and kept rubbing her clit. "Eat me," she ordered as she spread her legs and masturbated.

Robert was still on his knees panting from the exertion of fucking, when his wife rolled over and was masturbating, cum, his cum dripping out of her cunt. When he heard her groan and said "eat me" he hesitated. He had never seen a woman masturbate, other on porn sites. His wife was acting like a porn star and he couldn't stop staring at her as she furiously rubbed her clitoris.

Karen was close to cumming and probably didn't need his help, but now was the time to establish total control. He was just staring at her, but she noticed he licked his lips as he gawked at her pussy. "I said eat me Robert," she moaned, "no more cumming inside me and leaving me hanging," as she slowed down rubbing her clit to keep from cumming. At first she thought she had pushed him too hard, he had already eaten one cream pie. Until he knelt between her legs buried his head in her pussy and started licking her slowly.

Resuming rubbing her clit, she used her free hand to gently run her fingers through his hair. "Ohhh that's soooo.. good baby..." she moaned softly, "gawd your tongue's amazing..... just a little deeper....ohhhhh yes....like that."

Robert squeezed his eyes shut and licked at her sloppy cunt, eating his second cream pie. He groaned tasting his own cum coating his mouth, but her encouraging words and stroking his head made him want to make her cum. Without her forcing him he extended his tongue deeper into her vagina and lapped up a mixture of his cum and feminine juices, as she continued to gently stroke his hair.

"Ohhhh...yes...," moaned Karen rubbing her clitoris, planting her feet on the bed arching her hips up in the air, "keep going.....ohhhh....yes..yes..OHHHH...right there..." she moaned loudly.

Her reactions to his oral skills and her bucking up off the bed, thrilled him and lapped at her juicy cunt at a rapid pace. He even placed his hands under the cheeks of her ass, holding her up off the bed, it gave him a better angle to get his tongue deeper inside her sloppy pussy. With her legs spread wide and her ass up in the air he was able to push even deeper with his tongue.

Karen squealed loudly, "Ohhh gawd......ohhhhh yes......" as she felt him holding her ass up and probing deeper inside her vaginal canal. Her free hand gripped the sheet while her other hand frantically rubbed her nerve bundle. His tongue had never been this deep in her pussy. That and the sloppy sounds of him slurping up her juices and his cum as he squeezed her fleshy ass cheeks sent her flying, pure bliss, sparks exploded behind her eyelids. "OHHHH..FUccckkkkkk.."....yesssssss....oooo..

meeeee," as her whole body shook and shivered causing her to squirt for the second time.

Robert was as surprised as Karen, her squirting the second time. As she lay there shaking and panting he laid his head on her sticky thigh gasping for air. He was soaked again in their combined juices, but it didn't bother him. He actually smiled thinking he had accomplished something that had never happened before...twice now he had made his wife squirt.

They both lay there recovering for several minutes. Karen felt completely sated, as her heart rate slowed down. If nothing else Robert was an expert at cunnilingus. She moaned softly and reached down and rubbed Robert's head laying on her thigh, "Baby.....that tongue of yours....is simply amazing. I don't know any other way to describe it. I've had two of the best orgasms I've ever had," she moaned.

Raising his head up and looking at her, "Last night and today....I got so excited....I cum before you did....sorry about that. I'll try to do better," his vice low is almost a whisper.

Karen giggled softly, cupping his face, "You made me cum last night when I was on top.....maybe we can work on some more positions." Robert smiled at her.

Running her finger over his lips and smiling back at him, "Plus I have that magic mouth and tongue of yours I plan on using when necessary," she said. Letting him know that she wasn't going to be left hanging when he ejaculated too soon.

Robert got the message, but at that moment it didn't bother him. Especially when she spoke up and said, "If you ever have a chance with Betty....make sure you make her squeal with that tongue of yours before you fuck her," she giggled rubbing his lips with her finger.

"Are you...saying you're willing to...you know?" He asked her.

"All I can say....is I promise I'll try and figure a way for you to fuck her...I'm not saying I'm going to fuck Joe. I would love for her to experience that tongue of yours," she giggled, ""hell I would love to witness that."

Robert smiled, he could picture himself eating Betty. One of his fantasies had been having a threesome with his wife and Betty and fucking both of them. The image of the blonde in the video flashed in his mind. He could visualize his wife being double teamed by him and Joe. "What about you...I know the way Joe was looking at you he would love to fuck you," he mumbled. "The whole idea was both of us experiencing just raw sex together with other people."

"Does that excite you....the idea of watching other people fucking your wife?" She giggled running her hand through his hair. Before he responded, "I don't know what the future holds, but since I plan on using my hall pass it's only fair you get to have your fantasy with Betty." Tapping his lips with her finger, "In the meantime keep your mouth shut and let me work out the details. No talking or fucking anyone without my permission. Understood?"